Simply Addicted to Somali Women

Story Info
A Haitian man confronts his own weakness.
1.5k words
2.44
7.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers

Anal sex is considered haram according to the most sacred rules of Islam, but I can't help but feel great pleasure as my boyfriend Marcus Claude slides his pole deep inside my bum hole. I lay on the couch, naked save for my hijab, legs spread and jaw slack as Marcus continued fucking me in the ass. In case you're wondering who this is, the name is Abshiro Wahid, and I'm a young Somali woman living in the City of London, England.

I was born in Somaliland but spent eighteen of my twenty three years in the United Kingdom. I'm as Westernized as can be, much to the chagrin of my parents, Ali and Amaal Wahid. I love anal sex, and I'm a Muslim woman who doesn't care whose pride it may hurt when I confess my present and future sexual sins. Don't like it? Too bad, because it's my body and I will fuck if I want to!

Marcus groans as he continues drilling my butt. I gently run my hands through his chest hairs as he pounds me. My sexy Haitian stud leans over and buries his face between my tits, and I moan in delight. I wrap my arms around him and urge him to fuck me harder. Marcus laughs, and tells me that he loves the feel of my tight Somali ass around his big Haitian dick. I can't get enough of him, and I want him to know it.

We're really loud as we go at it in my dormitory at Cambridge University, and we couldn't care less. Besides, whether we're African or Afro-Caribbean, Christian or Muslim, us Blacks have a reputation for being loud and passionate. It's in our blood, I believe. I think my flatmates at Cambridge expect me to be loud, and whenever my boyfriend comes over, we certainly don't disappoint them.

As Marcus continues fucking my ass, I gently rub my pussy lips. Nothing like the feel of a big dick in her ass to rev up a woman's sexual engine. My pussy is so fucking wet it's not even funny. I thrust two fingers inside my wet cunt as Marcus cock continues stretching my anal cavity. By Allah, this man just keeps going and going like the frigging energizer bunny! I close my eyes and simply let go as he pounds away at me, and he starts really tearing up my ass with his magic stick.

Marcus introduced me to anal sex a month and a half ago, and while I was very reluctant to try it the first time, now I can't get enough of it. I didn't think women could become addicted to anal sex. I thought it was just something gay guys did. Marcus showed me the error of my ways, and now I'm happy to say that I'm an anal-loving Somali slut. Just like so many of my Somali sisters before me, no doubt, I'm just more open about it.

After pounding my ass for like an hour, Marcus eases his cock out of me. I wince, for even with the lubricant, his dick felt huge in my asshole. Marcus smiles at me and asks me if I'm okay. I was about to answer him when something, well, untoward happened. Without warning, my ass muscles unclenched, suddenly feeling empty due to Marcus penis vacating my anal cavity...and I released a loud, wet fart that I didn't even realize I had been holding. Damn.

Could anything more embarrassing happen? I looked at Marcus sheepishly, and felt myself shrink as I said sorry. Marcus laughed, and then he squeezed out a loud, wet fart himself. I rolled my eyes at him and playfully smacked his chest. Marcus laughed, and asked me why I did that. I grinned and told him that unlike his, my farts didn't smell. And I said it with a straight face, too.

Marcus and I took a breather, and he went to the bedroom to get some more condoms and lubricant. I lay there on the couch, fingering my pussy. Truth be told, my ass was sore and while I did enjoy having Marcus cock inside my bum hole, I think I've had enough dick up my ass for one day. I pulled out the dildo I normally hid under the couch and gently eased it out of its plastic container.

I'm a dirty gal in every way except when it comes to sexual hygiene. In order words, I clean up my toys after sex so nothing bad happens. This shiny green dildo is one of my favorites. I've had it for years. I rubbed its head against my pussy lips, and gently began fucking my pussy with it. I admit that I probably love anal sex more than the next gal, but pleasuring my pussy is important to me too. Marcus is a terrific lover and a wonderful guy. I care for him a great deal and he rocks in the bedroom. Still, sometimes I think he likes my ass more than he likes my pussy. I'd prefer for my boyfriend to like all of me, you know?

When Marcus came back with the condoms and lubricant, he found me in a compromising position, to say the least. He just stood there and jerked off while watching me fuck my pussy with the dildo. I had my eyes closed and didn't open them until I heard him moan in pleasure as he came. I was MAD, and the fool couldn't figure out why. I leapt to my feet, and stormed over to him. Marcus actually shrank back from me.

I looked at our reflections in the wall mirror. What a sharp contrast between us! The six-foot-four, dark-skinned and muscular, gloriously naked Haitian guy shrinking back from the five-foot-eight, curvy and light-skinned, birthday-suit-clad and hijab-wearing Somali woman. Ha! Who says us women aren't tougher than men?

Marcus laughed nervously, and asked me what was up. I glared at him imperiously and told him that he had no right to masturbate while watching me fuck myself without MY expressed permission. He shot me a sheepish grin and apologized. I smirked, and told him that as punishment, I'd deny him my booty until further notice. Marcus eyes widened, and I knew then that he would do anything I asked because this man loves my big brown booty. He's an ass worshiper of the first caliber. Nubian ass worship, that's his main thing.

Marcus literally got on his knees and begged me to have anal sex with. I smiled as I watched him grovel, and a wicked idea sprang into my conniving and twisted mind. Want anal sex, bud? Sure thing. Lube up while I fetch the harness for my strap-on dildo!

Marcus eyes widened like saucers when he saw that I meant business. I waved the dildo in front of his face, and told him that if he wanted a shot at my ass again, he'd have to prove himself...by letting me fuck his ass. Marcus looked at me with puppy-like eyes and surrendered. I smiled, and made him assume the position. I spread his ass cheeks wide open, applied lubricant on his anus, and then pressed my strap-on dildo against his bum hole. I admired our reflections in the mirror. A big Haitian man on all fours, completely naked, and getting fucked by his strap-on-wielding and hijab-wearing, gorgeously naked Somali girlfriend. Hot!

I lubricated the dildo, then inserted it into Marcus asshole. The big Haitian man groaned as I penetrated him. I sank the dildo deep inside of him, and Marcus began to whine. I slapped his ass and ordered him to be quiet. I mean, I've taken his eight-inch, uncircumcised cock up my ass more times than I care to count, and we had a lot of fun that way. I didn't whine half as much as he did while I fucked him in the ass, that's for sure. When it was him fucking me up the ass, I took it like a champ. Tight-lipped, with barely a moan out of my lips. Marcus apparently could dish it out but had trouble taking it, for he howled as I sodomized him with my dildo.

Emboldened by Marcus screams and the awesome feeling of power I had over him, I slammed my dildo up his ass, fucking my sexy Haitian stud until he begged for mercy. I pulled my dildo out of his dirty ass, and Marcus slumped on the floor. I squatted over his face, and ordered him to lick my pussy. He hesitated, and I smacked his face. Obediently, Marcus licked my pussy. I smiled as I totally dominated my man, mind, body and soul.

That day, things forever changed between Marcus and myself. We had opened a fascinating, sensual and potentially dangerous door, and I knew that our relationship would never be the same afterwards. I'm a quiet and pious, conservatively dressed and hijab-wearing Somali gal with an outwardly peaceful life, yet behind closed doors I become a sexual cyclone. I love getting fucked by my man, and I love having him inside of me, but I also yearn to dominate.

I have it in me to be very dominant, and today we discovered that Marcus, the ass-breaking ebony stud with the big dick has it in him to be very submissive. I smiled at my boyfriend as we headed to the showers. We'd have a talk to talk about at supper time, that's for sure. Let the good times roll, ladies and gentlemen.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,113 Followers