Simran Khalsa of Punjab

Story Info
Sikh Indian MILF meets a Zulu stud.
1k words
9.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

The sun rose over the City of Johannesburg in the Gauteng region, bathing one of South Africa's most beautiful places in its golden light. Johannesburg, a world-class city which emerged on the world stage almost a decade ago during the World Cup, is home to a diverse population. Zulus, Xhosas, Germans, Dutchmen, Englishmen, Chinese, Indians, all make their home here. It's in this beautiful and unique locale that two passionate souls from opposite sides of the world forged a special connection...

"You're insatiable," Anthony Kagiso said, panting like he'd just run an obstacle course, and the young Zulu lay on the bed, breathless and exhausted after the sexual whammy that his paramour just laid on him. A star player on the men's varsity rugby team at the University of Johannesburg, Anthony was known for his athleticism and stamina, on and off the field, but this time, he might have met his match in a very lovely and passionate lady.

"Try to keep up," Simran "Sissy" Khalsa said, and the voluptuous, raven-haired Sikh beauty, originally from Punjab, India, flashed her lover a bright smile. Without warning, Sissy rolled on top of Anthony, grabbing his dick while pressing her dangerous curves against him, ready to put his legendary stamina to the test once more. Anthony grinned and let his hands roam all over Sissy's curvy body, from her round, firm breasts, to those wide hips and last but definitely not least, her big round ass...

"Challenge accepted," Anthony heard himself say, and a grinning Sissy kissed him full and deep, and then just like that, the two of them began another round. Simran impaled herself on Anthony's long, hard dick, and he began pumping his manhood into her. The king-sized bed shook as the two passionate lovers tested each other's limits. Simran squealed as Anthony grabbed her long, silky dark hair and smacked her ass as he rammed his dick into her pussy. The rough stuff was definitely her style...

After pounding away at Simran for a good while, Anthony laid her on the bed, and spread her thick brown thighs, inhaling her womanly aroma before he began feasting on her. If there's anything that Anthony loves more than a big round ass on a female, it's the hot, unique taste of a sweet pussy. Chunky, slender, tight, loose, shaved or hairy, Anthony simply loves pussy, and he can't get enough of the way it tastes. Fortunately for him, his darling Simran tastes awesome...

"Mere phula nu cugha'o, lick my flower," Simran all but hissed at Anthony as he buried his handsome face between her legs. Anthony's tongue darted out from between his full lips, lips which Simran couldn't stop kissing, and began teasing the hell out of her clitoris. At the same time, Anthony's agile fingers slid into Simran's pussy, probing her in a slow, yet decisive manner. Anthony definitely knew his way around a vagina...

"Hmm, nice," Simran murmured, and the lusty gal licked her lips, savoring yet another pleasure thanks to her ardent lover Anthony. After the hunky Zulu finished polishing her pussy with his oh-so wicked tongue, he went after his real target. Her precious, thick and oh-so delectable bottom. Spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open, Simran moaned softly as she felt Anthony's tongue slide into her butt hole. Just like that, he began eating her sweet funky ass...

"Hmm, I love the way your ass tastes," Anthony said, and he playfully slapped Simran's ass. Moaning softly, Simran continued to finger her wet, hairy pussy with one hand and pinch her nipples with the other as Anthony dug up her butt hole with his tongue. Simran gasped as Anthony suddenly thrust two fingers into her pussy while twisting his tongue around in her asshole. The combination simply drove her over the edge, and she cried out, orgasmic for the first time in ages...

"I swear you're trying to kill me, Anthony," Simran said, a little while later, as she recovered from all the wickedly fun things her lover had just done to her. Anthony smiled innocently, and shrugged. Simran winked at Anthony, and shook her head. Truth be told, Simran had known that Anthony was an ass man ever since he first walked into her store, The Sikh Warehouse, with his good buddy Sandeep, in search of traditional outfits.

"You know I love this ass," Anthony replied before kissing Simran, and she kissed him back, then nodded, remembering the day they first met. While his pal Sandeep checked out the traditional Sikh Indian garb on display, Anthony's eyes had remained riveted on the store's lovely proprietor Simran...and her unforgettable ass, which poked out from under her traditional Salvar pants. Simran, who was forty seven, divorced, and the mother of an adult daughter, Jagdeep, who was currently studying in Canada, found herself intrigued by Anthony.

"You're mesmerizing, madam," Anthony said to Simran, when he came back to the Sikh Warehouse, the very next day, sans his friend Sandeep. Simran looked at the tall, handsome and well-dressed young Black man. Something about his confidence both unnerved and thrilled her. Anthony did not carry himself like most twentysomething young men whom Simran was used to seeing walking around Johannesburg. Nope, this brother walked like a prince, smiled like an angel, and there was a devilish lust in his eyes when he addressed her.

"You flatter me, my young friend," Simran said, laughing at Anthony's boldness when he suddenly took her hand and brought it to his lips. This brother has seen too many Will Smith movies, Simran remembered thinking at the time, and she repressed a not-unpleasant shudder when she saw the smoldering intensity in Anthony's eyes. That's when she knew, beyond a shadow of the doubt, that her and Anthony were going to get involved...

Fast forward a few months, and Simran Khalsa, born in the City of Jalandhar, Punjab State of India, and raised near the City of Johannesburg, South Africa, surprised many people, including herself, by getting involved with Anthony Kagiso. The tall, dark and handsome Zulu stud simply stole her heart, and Simran, who was way past caring what society thinks, embraces her newfound romance, and all that it has to offer. Life is better this way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Mallu MILF Asha A faithful Indian mother is corrupted.in Incest/Taboo
A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 01 Introductions.in Loving Wives
Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
The MILF Next Door Ch. 01 A mature woman finds joy with a younger man.in Mature
More Stories