Sin on Little Mill Road Pt. 01

Story Info
A young couple experiences sinful adventure in the country.
19.2k words
82.1k
187
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Kami, recently had an uncle pass away that left her, as the only surviving relative, his entire estate which included a one-hundred-and-thirty-acre weekend property about ninety minutes from our home in Houston. Her uncle had fixed it up nicely so that it had a mixture of woods and open pasture, and he had built a three-bedroom house, complete with stone patio, fire pit, and hot tub. In addition to a small herd of cattle, tended by others, there were three horses that her uncle had kept on the place mostly for Kami's visits, as she loves to ride.

Her uncle had been sixty-one when he suddenly passed away, so he was still relatively active. In fact, we had suspicions that the property had seen its fair share of women out for the weekend, and these suspicions were bolstered when we found a large box of condoms in the nightstand. More searching resulted in the discovery of a bottle of sexual lubricant and what looked to be restraints. Although Kami was deeply saddened by her uncle's passing, finding these things helped lift her mood, and we had a nice laugh imagining him with his lady friends.

For the first couple weekends, we came out to check on things around the house along with the horses, but once we felt comfortable, and with the summer heat setting in, we moved to visiting every three or four weeks. However, when fall hit, and the temperature and humidity dropped, we returned to the weekly schedule. Kami would do some light chores, ride the horses, read and relax in the afternoon sun, and I would do maintenance projects and catch up on my sleep. In the evenings, we would usually start a fire outside, drink wine, talk and cuddle.

Kami and I met during the spring semester of our junior year in college and got married immediately upon graduation. So far, things had been going pretty well, and we were still very much into each other. We were making good money and progressing in our jobs at a reasonable pace, and although we had shared several conversations about kids, we had not yet reached the milestone date in Kami's family plan. Not that the step would be all that difficult, as we used condoms since the pill caused Kami to gain weight, and neither of us found the idea of an implanted device appealing.

My wife is 5'7" tall and slender with natural blonde hair that she wears short, accenting her lovely neck. In college, she was a bit skinny and awkward, resulting in her being self-conscious about her body. However, since graduation she has added a few pounds in the right places which has made her almost perfect in my view. Her long legs and perky B-cups breasts are nicely proportioned for her frame, with nipples that are easily made erect and point slightly upward. The changes have also improved her self-confidence, although there are still occasions when she will revert to her old nervousness.

In bed, she is normally a willing but not overly adventurous lover. I say normally because there are times when she will lower her reserve and let go. Typically, it happens when some there is a festive atmosphere that includes drinking, and her reticence in-between those moments often makes me frustrated because I know it is in her.

The property was located five miles off the state highway and required that we first take several county roads, with the last one being Little Mill Road. It was a single-lane asphalt topped track in reasonably good condition, and like our place, most of the surrounding properties were owned by people from the city that used them as a weekend getaway.

One odd feature of the area was the Little Mill Road Calvary Baptist Church which was set about three hundred yards from our gate. It was strange because there wasn't any community nearby and the fact that it was a black church. It was painted white and consisted of a chapel, with a bell tower in front, that I guessed would seat about a hundred parishioners. In back was a single-story building that likely was a function hall. The parking lot was gravel, and the times we had passed on Sundays there had been about twenty cars present. Occasionally, we would threaten to attend a service, and had even checked the schedule that was posted on a sign near the road. We figured it would be an interesting learning experience and probably entertaining too, but despite these enticements we had never followed through.

It was on a Sunday in late October, during a weekend that had been absolutely brilliant, that we decided after coffee to finally experience the church. Both Kami and I are Catholic, so it was definitely going to be different, but we thought that would be part of the fun. Thus, with me wearing dark slacks and a blue button-down shirt and Kami in a simple, conservative dark blue dress we took the short drive.

During the walk from the parking lot, we received confused stares from several people and once inside they became even more pronounced. We took a spot on a back pew and met the looks from the congregation with smiles. The inside of the church was actually quite nice. There were ten rows of pews, one on each side of a central aisle, and there was the normal raised altar at the front with a choir section to one side. The ceiling was vaulted and the last two windows on either side were made of stained glass.

The sign out front had informed us that Pastor Jerome Mathews presided over the congregation. The choir walked out first, dressed in blue robes with white collars, followed by the pastor who was a fortyish man, easily over six feet tall, with broad shoulders. He had his head shaved and was wearing a charcoal colored suit, dark blue shirt and a bright red tie. The choir consisted of ten women and two men, and looking at the congregation, except for the dozen or so children, that gender ratio held.

For the next hour, we worshipped with the others, occasionally getting looks and experienced a definite difference in style. It was altogether more passionate, with the congregation much more engaged. This included the singing which was more confident and robust. Being Catholic, we were used to a more rote approach with no opportunity for deviation, so this was a completely different experience for us. But, in the end, it was a message of prayer and redemption that is universal to all Christians. When the service was over, we stood outside and lingered, wanting to give a good impression, and had several women come up and inquire about us. When we told them that we had the property across the road and had been curious about the church, they immediately opened up and we had some nice conversations.

"Welcome to our church," a booming voice came from behind us as we chatted with an older woman who I guessed was in her 70s.

"Hello, thank you. I'm Phillip and this is my wife Kami," I said, turning and offering my hand.

At his side was a young girl that looked about three who was clutching his trousers tightly.

Pastor Mathews took my hand in his and gave it a strong shake, "My pleasure, my pleasure. We always like to have guests."

His eyes quickly left mine and turned and took my wife's hand treating it gently while his eyes looked her up and down.

"It was a lovely service Pastor," Kami said with a smile, which brought a fresh one to his face.

"Thank you, thank you very much. Now what prompted you two to drop by?" he asked.

"Kami inherited the property across the road from her uncle. So, we come out on weekends and have been meaning to stop by because it's so close," I explained.

"You're Joe Covington's niece?" the pastor immediately replied.

"Yes, I am," Kami said.

"Well, I see then. Joe was a good man and a good friend of the church. I had heard rumors of the unfortunate news. My condolences to the family," he said in a very sincere voice.

"Thank you," Kami responded, just as the young girl started tugging on his pants.

"This is my daughter Anjanae," he explained, patting the girl on the head, who was wearing a purple dress with black shoes and had her hair pulled into pigtails.

"Hello Anjanae. Nice to meet you. You look so pretty," my wife said while bending down.

Her words made the young girl smile, but also embarrassed her and she turned and put her face against her dad's leg. Pastor Mathews smiled at my wife and patted the young girl's head again.

"We certainly hope to see you with us again soon," he said looking mostly at Kami, then with a smile and a nod he turned to speak with a young woman who had been patiently waiting on him.

"That was fun," Kami said with a laugh, as we pulled from the parking lot and drove back to the house.

"Yes, it was a nice experience," I concurred.

The next two Sundays found us in the same pew at the church listening to Pastor Mathews' sermon. It was easy to see that the congregation was becoming more relaxed with us, and we took the opportunity to speak with more of them. There were some new faces each time but the general size and makeup of the group stayed basically the same.

It was on a Friday evening, three weeks after our initial visit to the church, that an unexpected car pulled up to the house. Now, we close but don't lock our gate, and in the country it's very rare to have unannounced visitors, especially at night. Kami and I were on the patio, sitting around the fire pit drinking wine in the cool night air, when we saw the approaching lights. I had her stay put and walked around the side of the house to meet the car and was surprised to see Pastor Mathews getting out of an older model Ford wearing jeans and a light jacket.

"Hello, hello," I heard his booming voice call out when he saw me.

"Pastor Mathews, how are you?" I asked, confused about the visit.

"Phillip I'm well. I was working late and then driving home I saw your lights on. Hope you don't mind a visit from your pastor," he explained.

Now, I'm pretty sure the house lights were not visible from the road, but rather than call him out, I smiled and said, "Not at all. Kami and I are just sitting by the fire drinking some nice wine if you'd care to join us."

"That's lovely...lovely," he replied, and followed me around to the back.

"Kami look who dropped by," I said when she came into view.

"Hello Pastor," she replied in a voice that seemed genuinely happy to see him.

"Hello Kami. I hope I'm not intruding," he responded.

"Not at all. Please sit down," my wife said, pointing to a chair on the other side of where I was sitting.

"Let me grab a glass," I told them, and then went inside.

When I returned, they were chatting away like old friends, and I took the bottle from the ground, poured him a good amount, and then topped off our glasses.

"Pastor, I didn't know Baptists drank alcohol," I said when their conversation hit a lull.

"All things in moderation Phillip...all things in moderation," he replied, breaking out in a laugh, which we joined.

We talked about a variety of things for almost an hour including the history of the church, his congregation, where they lived, and all our backgrounds. But mostly what Kami wanted to talk about was Anjanae. We learned that she was indeed close to three and that her mother lived nearby but that Pastor Mathews had custody. I sensed that our guest was getting a bit uncomfortable with some of the questions, so I decided to change subjects.

"Pastor, how do you know Kami's uncle?" I asked.

"Oh my, oh my," he said, bursting forth with a laugh, and then continued, "Years ago, he came into the church much like the two of you. We got to know each other over time, and he helped the church out with some things. In fact, I've spent many nights around this fire drinking wine with Joe. Many nights!"

We talked about Kami's uncle a bit more then I got up to get some more firewood which was kept in a stack on the side of the house. With my arms full, I returned just in time to see my wife leaving to go into the house and I caught him turned and staring at her firm butt as she walked. It actually amused the hell out of me and I had to force back a laugh as I returned and added more wood to the fire. The fact was that most men stared at my wife, and if I didn't let that sort of thing roll off my back, I would be in constant fights. Being eyed by a middle-aged religious figure just seemed to add some comedy to it all. Especially, since she was dressed in a heavy sweatshirt and flannel warm up pants, not exactly enticing attire. Of course, I knew she only had a tiny thong on beneath it, but the thick material provided him no hint.

It wasn't long after that he announced he needed to be going, and both Kami and I walked him to his car where we saw him off with a hand shake to me and a quick hug to my wife.

"Pastor, if you ever need anyone to babysit Anjanae we would love to. I mean we are just next door," my wife offered as he climbed into the car.

"That's very kind Kami. I may just take you up on it," he replied.

Later, in bed, I had my hand under her t-shirt fondling her firm breasts and kissing her ear and neck when with a soft chuckle, I said, "I think the pastor has the hots for you."

"What are you talking about?" she replied with mild curiosity.

"I caught him checking out your sexy butt when you walked inside," I whispered as I squeezed her tiny nipple.

"All you men are the same, religious or...ohhh," she started but the actions of my fingers cut her words off.

"I think there's something up with his little girl too," I said, thinking back to the vibe I got during the conversation.

"I know. I got the same feeling. I wonder if they were married," Kami said, turning in my arms to indicate she clearly had an interest in the conversation.

"Do you think you could be a pastor of a church, a Baptist church, if you had a child out of wedlock?" I asked.

"I don't know. It is the country, and it's a black church," she answered.

She turned onto her back which gave me easy access to her pussy and I pushed my fingers beneath the thong and gently began stroking her. I was hopeful that the wine had loosened her up and it didn't take long for me to find out.

"Mmmm...honey. Go down on me," she purred and used her hands to push me beneath the covers.

Since she rarely acted so bold, I accepted her request without hesitation. I started out slowly, licking her thighs and the outside of her labia, teasing her until her hips were moving. Then, I began long soft strokes of my tongue up her slit before finally using quick, gentle cat like licks over and around her clit. This approach had never failed before, and just like the other times, as soon as her orgasm arrived, she started pulling on my shoulders, begging me to penetrate her. It was nights like this that I lived for, and as soon I was in her, I began moving in earnest while listening to her cries of pleasure until I felt my balls tighten. At the last possible moment, I pulled out shooting my semen across her tummy then collapsed beside her.

"God, you are special," I gasped.

"You shouldn't have pulled out," she whispered, equally struggling for breath.

"I thought you had it planned for next year?" I answered as Kami had stated often when she wanted her first pregnancy.

"I know but you had me," she replied snuggling in close.

"You would have killed me tomorrow," I said, as we both drifted to sleep.

Because of commitments, it was three weeks before we went back to the country. On Saturday, I went to the hardware store in the nearest town, which was about six miles away, to get some things. It was a slow day and the proprietor struck up a conversation with me.

"Do you live out here?" he asked.

"No, my wife and I have a weekend place a few miles away." I replied.

"You folks from the city. You get these places to relax then find out all the work there is to do. I bet you haven't relaxed once," he laughed.

"Well it's not that bad, but you have a point," I answered, joining in the laughter.

"Where's your place," he followed.

"It's on Little Mill Road. If you know where the Baptist church is, it's right across the road," I explained.

"The black church? Pastor Mathews?" he asked, showing interest.

"Yes, exactly," I replied.

"That old rounder. There's a thousand stories about him," he said, laughing again.

"Like what?" I replied, forcing a big grin to encourage him.

"Well I think he's bedded every woman between eighteen and seventy in that church," he said with a smirk.

"Really? How do you know?" I replied, again trying to encourage him to continue.

"There's been a few run-ins with husbands and then, you know, lots of rumors," he said, suddenly acting like maybe he had gone too far.

"Well that's good to know. I'll make sure to lock the gates," I laughed as I picked up my things to leave, which brought a smile and look of relief from him.

I don't know why, but I kept the rumors about the pastor from Kami. The next day, we made church, and as luck would have it after the service Pastor Mathews pulled us aside and asked if we were serious about watching Anjanae. Kami practically jumped out of her shoes to tell him we were, and he continued by asking if we could watch her the following Friday. Within minutes, the timing was set and as soon as we left, Kami began planning.

We had agreed that Anjanae would be dropped off at seven-thirty and had to rush to get out of the city after work to make it in time. We did, with twenty minutes to spare, which gave Kami time to unpack and prepare the house for the young child. Even though it was only going to be for about four hours, Kami had brought enough things to last a week. On the way up, I thought about her maternal instincts kicking in and realized that she didn't have any family or friends close by with young kids, so this was something of a new experience for her.

The knock on the door came near the appointed time and standing before us was Pastor Mathews with his hand on the shoulder of the child who had a nervous look. Kami immediately bent down and took Anjanae's hand, softly drawing her forward until she was able to lift her into her arms. My wife was still in her work clothes, a long-sleeved blouse and pencil skirt, and when she raised the child her blouse pulled to the side exposing a good part of one of the cups of her bra. Looking at the black man, I saw that he was openly staring and had a look of desire, almost hunger on his face which made the rumors told by the hardware store owner seem very real.

"Anjanae, I'll see you in a little while baby. Now, you be good and behave," he spoke to his daughter sweetly.

"Oh, we're going to have fun!" Kami stated emphatically, although the little girl still had a look of concern.

"Thank you, Kami and Phillip. You are the best," he said, and turned to leave after one last look at my wife.

The next few hours were a testament to my wife's perseverance. Anjanae was scared and reluctant to engage with Kami in any way. All she really wanted to do was watch TV, but Kami had so much more planned and almost demanded that the child participate. Finally, they seemed to find their level with each other, and in the end, they were getting along quite well. Unfortunately, by that time, it was getting late and the child was running out of gas. I did my best to stay out of the way, first sitting outside by the fire and then doing some work on my computer in the bedroom. Kami finally put the young girl down in a spare room just past ten and then poured herself a drink.

"I think we finally made friends," she said, coming into the bedroom and looking over my shoulder.

"I think so too. It took a while, but you stayed with it," I complimented her.

"Yes, thanks," she replied, then closed my computer on me and said, "Let's talk."

I followed her into the living room and after getting my own drink sat next to her and asked, "What do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know, but I don't want to be by myself," she laughed.