Sinful Needs of the Flesh Vol. 01

Story Info
Before Amanda, there was Samantha: my cousin...
7.7k words
4.68
58.6k
124

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers

My wife Amanda is, quite frankly, the most beautiful woman I've ever known: perfect 34C breasts, toned ass, washboard 6-pack abs, naturally tan skin, adorable freckles... and a beautiful face that could grace the pages of a magazine.

However, Mandy's physical perfection paled in comparison to her humility and wonderful caring personality. It's why I love her so much and, literally, adore the ground that she walks on.

But when I was barely 21, I met a girl who captivated me and took my breath away. I was in love with her even before I realized it.

Her name was Samantha. And she's my cousin.

I grumbled to myself as I finished unpacking the rental car. I had just finished my 2nd year of college. There were many other things that I wanted to do this summer, and spending a week in California with my parents at a family reunion wasn't exactly on the top of my list. I had never been close to my extended family on my father's side. My parents and I lived on the East Coast, and the rest of his family were mostly clustered in California. I didn't know any of them and, honestly, it never bothered me.

The flight to California was 5 hours-not including the damn 2 hr layover in Chicago-and after we finally landed, it took another 4 long hours to claim our baggage, pick up our rental car, and drive to the campsite where the reunion was being held.

The campsite was actually a resort. Situated on the coast, it consisted of a large, luxurious-looking hotel with a huge campground surrounding it. The entire property had direct access to a pristine beach that seemed to have perfect sand. All in all, I had to admit that the resort was scenic and gorgeous, and it made me feel better about the trip.

My father had a bad back at the time, so I discovered we had reservations for a hotel room. I assumed we'd be toughing it out in the sticks for the entire week, so I was a bit surprised. But I was fine with it; less hassle than camping.

We checked in, quickly freshened up, and began walking around the premises looking for family. It was the middle of summer, so the resort was packed. Throngs of people were everywhere. But we randomly encountered family members...aunts, uncles, and cousins whom I hadn't seen since I was a child or had never even met before...and there were hugs, laughter, and lots of catching up with my parents. I smiled, and tried to act interested.

These people were, after all, my relatives.

At one point, after my parents and I had wandered onto the campgrounds, we found ourselves talking with my Uncle Bruce, who was my father's younger brother. I barely remembered him. I knew he was married to a woman nabbed Tabitha, whose face I could barely remember, and that they had a daughter named Breanne, whose was slightly older than me and whose face I definitely did not remember.

As my parents and I made conversation with Uncle Bruce, I suddenly noticed a girl hovering nearby. She was tall, around my height at 6'2, and athletic-looking, and her long blonde hair was braided into a side ponytail. She was wearing a thick pink hooded sweatshirt, so I couldn't make out how big her breasts were, but she was wearing cut-off denim shorts that were rolled tantalizingly high up her thighs, and accentuated her long legs.

I felt a powerful attraction to her, she was easily the hottest girl I had ever seen.

My parents' conversation with my Uncle Bruce quickly became vague background notice as I gazed admiringly at the girl, feeling a tightness instantaneously developing in the front of my pants. In fact, I stared at her until she noticed and made eye contact with me. I smirked at her, boldly letting her know what was on my mind.

She blushed, which was such a stunning sight that it caused my heart skip a beat, and covered her mouth to hide her embarrassed grin. There was something peculiar about her reaction, and I suddenly felt suspicious.

Uncle Bruce turned to the girl and beckoned her over. She approached us, smiling angelically, and came to stand right next to me. I was so awestruck by her natural beauty that I couldn't comprehend where this was leading.

"Sweetheart, come meet our family... your Uncle Ned and Aunt Tina," my uncle said to his daughter. Then he gestured towards me to my sudden horror. "And this is your cousin."

Cousin.

Damn it!

I groaned inwardly. So much for getting to know this girl intimately. I shifted awkwardly and desperately tried to save face. "Hi...uh, Breanne, right?"

My cousin laughed, and it sounded like beautiful music. She spoke, and had a very pretty voice. "No, Breanne is my older sister. I'm Samantha. But you can call me Sam or Sami. It's nice to meet you...cousin."

There was a subtle emphasis on the word "cousin" that made me cringe. I looked at my feet, desperately hoping no one noticed my blushing.

My parents and uncle chatted for a bit longer. Uncle Bruce mentioned that Breanne would be arriving on her own later that day, but a look of sadness and disappointment briefly flashed across his face. Quickly diverting attention from himself, he joked that I probably wouldn't recognize his older daughter since I had only been about 2 years old when I last saw her.

Samantha, or Sami as I affectionately called her, simply stood close by and grinned at me. Clearly, she was relishing in my discomfort. But family or not, she was still immensely attractive, and I stole furtive glances in her direction. It was very hard not to stare at her.

Eventually, Uncle Bruce said to his daughter, "Sam, why don't you show your cousin around for a bit? Just make sure you both make it to the conference room in the hotel by 5pm. That's where we're meeting with the rest of the family and having dinner."

Despite my dismay that this gorgeous girl was my blood relative, she still caused a gentle stirring between my legs. I looked at her hopefully.

To my delight, Sami responded, "Sure, dad! We'll make sure we get there on time. See you soon, Uncle Ned and Auntie Tina!"

"Stay out of trouble," my mother told us playfully as she turned and left with my father and uncle.

Once they were gone, I looked at Sami. She was still openly smirking at me. I coughed and fidgeted, trying to think of something flippant to say.

"Aaawwwkkkaaarrrdddd," she teased me, drawing out the word.

In spite of everything, I began to chuckle, and we suddenly burst into laughter together. The awkwardness immediately dissipated.

"I'm really sorry about earlier. I had no freakin' clue that you're my cousin!"

"How about let's try this again, but without the weird sexual tension?" She extended her hand to me. "Hi, I'm your cousin Sami."

I shook her hand and told her my name. Her light-hearted personality immediately won me over, and I couldn't believe how perfect she was.

After we exchanged initial pleasantries, we began to talk as she gave me an impromptu tour of the campgrounds and beach. I learned that Sami was almost 19, which was why I didn't remember her; she hadn't even been born yet the last time I saw my Uncle Bruce and Aunt Tabitha! She had just graduated from high school, and would be attending University of Southern California in the fall, which wasn't too far from her home, but far enough to be away from the watchful eyes of her parents. Breanne, who was older than her by almost 5 years, was her only sibling.

Sami was extremely open and easygoing, and within the first 15 minutes of meeting her, I felt as if I had known her for years. Unfortunately, I found myself as sexually attracted to her as I had ever been to anyone, and I had to keep reminding myself that she was family.

Sami, in turn, asked me questions about my life, including family, school, and, personal life. She appeared surprised that my parents and I had no family living close to us, not even from my mother's side. In contract, Sami had lots of extended family near her in California and, for the first time ever, I began feeling a sense of longing, regarding family.

I talked to my cousin about school, and how I was entering my 2nd year of undergraduate studies, and that I had pledged a fraternity earlier this year. I mentioned my girlfriend, whom I met during my freshman year. Sami seemed particularly interested in her and asked a lot of questions. At one point, I wanted to tell my cousin that my girlfriend wasn't nearly as attractive as she was-not by a long shot-but I didn't want to be a total creep.

We eventually found ourselves strolling on the beach, sandals in hand. The sun was high in the sky, but the temperature was in the mid-70's and perfect. The sand felt pure and soft between my toes. Waves that were higher and more powerful than anything I had ever seen on the East Coast crashed resoundingly. Surfers were everywhere, and I marveled at multitude of fit, beautiful bodies, both male and female, all around us. Perhaps it was just my perception, but it seemed as though almost everyone on the beach, including Sami, could pass for a model. As I stood next to my hot cousin, watching all the glistening skin frolicking on the beach, I feel another stirring in my shorts.

So this is what California is like, I thought contently to myself.

Sami noticed me peering out into the blue ocean. "Beautiful, isn't it?" She spoke softly.

I looked at her profoundly, without even realizing, and smiled. "Yes. Yes it is."

She merely blushed and looked at the sparkling waters with me in silence.

After a while, Sami suddenly asked me, "Do you surf?"

I snorted. "I wish! About the only thing I do at the beach is splash around in the water and kick sand."

Sami pursed her lips. "You definitely gotta try it while you're here in Cali. Meet me right here tomorrow, I'll give you a crash course in." She paused, appearing embarrassed at being too forward, then quickly added, "If you like."

The idea of learning how to surf almost excited me as much as the thought of my cousin in a bikini.

Almost.

"That sounds totally awesome. I would love to learn."

It was almost 5pm, so we made our way back to the hotel. We located the conference room, and I was fairly stunned to find it jam packed with people. I never realized I had such a huge family!

Family whom I barely knew or had never met before.

But Sami seemed to know them all. She hugged and laughed and spoke with everyone who came our way. Strangely, I began to feel like an outsider, a stranger to my own extended family. But my cousin quickly sensed my discomfort, and my overall shyness, so she started making a concerted effort to introduce me to everyone and involve me in conversations.

Looking back on that kind but simple act, I appreciate it even more now, all these years later.

"Hey, Sam!"

We were looking for our parents when Sami turned around. A girl wearing ripped jeans and a tube top that bared her sexy midriff quickly ran up to her. Both squealed in delight as they embraced. It appeared as though they hadn't seen each other in quite sometime.

I didn't get a good look at this new girl until they let go of each other. She was a few inches shorter than Sami, which still put her close to 6 feet tall, but possessed the same blonde hair, which was tied up in pigtails. She work dark eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick which gave her a decidedly Gothic look, and I thought I noticed glitter in whatever other makeup she was wearing on her face. She also had tattoos adorning her arms, shoulders, and lower back.

Although the new girl wasn't as slim as Sami, she was still built close to perfection. She had nice breasts that looked on the verge of being too big for her frame, and showed off a navel ring on her exposed tummy, which I found oddly appealing. The girl seemed quite different than Sami, at least in appearance. Sami possessed a wholesome look while I wouldn't have been surprised to find this other girl at a rave.

I immediately categorized the raver chick a tad below Sami in terms of hotness.

Although a stranger probably wouldn't be able to figure out who was younger-or older-between the two, their similar facial features and hair immediately gave them away as sisters.

The girls spent a bit of time talking animatedly to each other before Sami turned to me and formally introduced me to her sister.

Breanne smiled, making them look even more alike. "I remember you, it's been such a long time!"

I nodded, marveling at both of my beautiful cousins. "I think I was 2 years old when we saw each other last. Well, according to your father, anyway."

Breanne face immediately darkened when I mentioned him. She turned to her younger sister. "Where is dad, anyway?"

"He's around here someplace. Probably taking pictures of everyone, knowing him."

Breanne sighed. "I better go find him and get this over with. I'll catch up with both of you later, ok?" She managed a smile, gave us both a curt nod, and left.

"Whoa, what's going on there?"

Sami shook her head sadly. "Dad isn't happy that my sister's boyfriend got her pregnant. He's really old-fashioned, and wants us to be married first before we have children. The last time Breanne and my father saw each other was when she told him, and they haven't spoken to each his other since. That was almost a month ago."

I pictured Breanne's sexy tummy and belly ring in my mind; she definitely didn't appear pregnant to me.

Sami and I continued to mingle with our family, and as the night progressed, I found myself actually happy that I had attended our family reunion. It was nice getting reacquainted, and getting to know, my extended family.

Especially Sami.

We spent the entire evening together, with Breanne hanging out with us intermittently, and getting to know each other more. By the end of the night, I was completely smitten with my younger. There wasn't one thing that I didn't like about her. I hadn't even thought of my girlfriend once during the night. I was embarrassed, if not horrified, to admit that I felt something powerful for Sami that I shamefully realized extended beyond mere sexual attraction. It terrified me and confused me and, truth be told, made me feel extremely guilty.

Despite the contradictory feelings about her, I just tried to simply enjoy her company.

When the night finally ended- way too soon, it felt like- Sami asked me to accompany her back to the campsite. I did so happily.

The sky was completely black by the time we made it to her tent. She turned to me and smiled, making my heart pound hard in my chest. "Thanks for walking me back." She casually waved her hand at her tent. "It's a single person tent, but I feel like I could fit another person in there."

I stared curiously at my cousin. In the darkness, I couldn't see her expression, but noticed she was looking down at the ground. And perhaps it was a trick of the moonlight, but I could've sworn she was blushing...

A thousand fantasies immediately came to mind, and I longed to enter that tent with her. My body absolutely ached for Sami, and my heart and soul yearned for her. I stood rooted in place, torn by conflicting emotions.

But I eventually sighed and politely inclined my head. "I should probably get back to my hotel room." I regretted those words as soon as I said them. "I had a great time with you today, Sami. I'm really glad that we met."

"Me, too. I think we'll have a lot of fun together on this trip." My cousin surprised me by planting a soft kiss on my cheek. It was probably my imagination, but it felt as though that kiss lingered a bit longer than was appropriate.

Glad that the darkness hid my burning cheeks, I wordlessly turned and began walking away, unsure what to think.

"Oh, remember, you're meeting me at the beach tomorrow morning at 10 for your surfing lesson. Don't forget!"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

**********************************************

I wandered back to my hotel room, my mind totally preoccupied with Sami. My hard-on was practically bursting out of my pants as I entered my hotel room and hurried into the bathroom, where I promptly masturbated in the shower.

I shook my head and chuckled after I gave myself much needed relief. Jerking off while thinking about Sami was obviously as close as I'd ever get with her!

**********************************************

I headed to the beach at the assigned time after breakfast. Dressed in board shorts and a tank top I was anxious for my surfing lesson, but especially to see Sami again.

It was hard not to miss my cousin laying out on her oversized beach towel. She was in a supine position propped out on her elbows and looking out at the morning waves. Her hair was rolled up in a tight bun and her surfboard was planted upright in the sand like a tombstone.

However, what truly captivated my attention was the hot pink 2 piece bikini that adorned Sami's tight body. It was extremely difficult not to stare at her breasts. I had definitely seem bigger, but on her athletic frame they were absolutely perfect. And her ass was equally fantastic! Her bikini bottom had those sexy side-ties that I really wanted to reach out and undo. It wonderfully accentuated her hips and lower back, those tantalizing areas on every woman's body.

Sami suddenly struck me as the quintessential California girl: a tall, blonde, athletic, and hot-looking surfer chick.

I felt myself growing hard, and immediately tried to will it away. How embarrassing would it be walking around the beach with an erection!

Sami noticed me and flashed me a smile. "Good morning, Sunshine! I'm glad you made it!"

"Like I said, I wouldn't miss this for the world."

I sat next to her, and we talked for a bit. Sami reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of suntan lotion. "Need some?" she offered.

"Sure. Thanks."

As we applied the lotion to ourselves, I tried to sneak a peak at my cousin through the corner of my eye.

Sami abruptly turned to me, and I was momentarily afraid that I had been caught. She handed me the bottle. "Do you mind?"

"Uh...sure...not at all..."

Sami rolled flat onto her stomach, turning her head to the side. Then she reached behind herself and undid the tie to her bikini top. She laid the straps out to the side away from her body.

I stood rooted in place and stared at her exposed back. Sami clearly spent a lot of time in bikinis and on beaches, but I didn't notice any tan lines, which I found way, way sexier than Breanne's belly ring.

"My back?"

"Huh...what?"

"My back. Will you rub some suntan lotion on my back? Please. There, I asked nicely." Sami laughed.

"Yea... sure. I can do that. No problem."

I lowered myself next to my cousin and squirted a copious amount of lotion, rubbing it between my palms. With hands that were surprisingly trembling, I applied it all over her backside.

I instantly felt a catch in my throat and a flutter in my heart the moment I touched her. Her body felt electric, and a strange warmth washed all over me. Sami's skin was so firm yet smooth, and I found myself gently kneading her flesh.

Sami cooed softy. "Mmm...that feels good..."

I began wishing that she'd roll onto her back so I could rub the lotion all over her chest, too. Instead, she began undoing the side-ties to her bikini bottom, similar to the way that she undid her top. I glanced at the exposed sides of her hips, and didn't notice any tan lines there, either.

Did my cousin sunbathe naked?!?!

I began massaging the suntan lotion all over Sami's lower back and hips. I had such a fascination for that specific part of her body. And I wanted for all the world to pull away her opened bikini to discover what was underneath. I vaguely wondered if Sami was creeped out that her male cousin had his hands all of over her body. But by the sounds she was making, I knew that she liked it. Emboldened, I moved my hands further down to the back of her thighs, spending a great deal of time here before working to her calves. My cousin easily possessed the longest legs I had ever seen on a girl.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers