Singapore Sling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What followed wasn't really a surprise to Kyle; he had seen it before, although he was only now experiencing it. The empty sling room wasn't empty for long. Kyle was strung up there in identical form to the blonde across the hallway who was still entertaining a procession of men, and then it was Kyle's turn to suffer hard cocks of all colors and sizes for more times than he could count as he swung back and forth in what he was thinking of, in his numbing hysteria, as his Singapore Sling. It wasn't quite the Singapore Sling he had thought he had sought, but he loved adventure, and you couldn't get more venturesome than this.

Throughout the ordeal, Wang Jun's two attendants stayed close to him, making sure the clients didn't get out of hand—and that they paid for services rendered. And one of them occasionally split open one of the magic capsules Wang Jun had first used to silence Kyle's objections and waved it under his nose, giving him periodic relief. The attendants were being so attentive, because Wang Jun had promised them they could have Kyle for the rest of the night after the establishment closed. But this wasn't to be.

Shortly after Kyle's five hours of structured cultural exposure were up, the University of the Pacific's authorities realized that one of their most troublesome—and, unfortunately, one of their best connected—students was missing, and the highly efficient Singaporean authorities started putting recovery operations into motion.

As the telephones at the House of Perfect Bliss began to wring and worried little me padded in to whisper in his ear, Wang Jun knew he could not keep Kyle. And he also knew that Kyle could not lead the authorities back to him on his own, and probably would not do so if he was made complicit. Kyle jumped at the offer of the money for his services, albeit they were not willing services or quite the adventure he had expected. But Kyle was nothing if not resilient. Wang Jun provided him with a great deal of cash his parents didn't know about, and the floating university's next stop was Bangkok, where Kyle had heard there was even more opportunity than in Singapore to get the kind of massage he had dreamed of. And having seen what he had at the House of Perfect Bliss, Kyle now felt more confident in what that was all about. In fact, he wasn't so sure he'd shy away from that viewing room of young men now.

Most of all, Kyle reveled in the story he would have to tell the next time he was home and one of his dad's stuffy friends asked him what they were exposing him to in the University of the Pacific.

12