Sir Peter Longfellow & the Case of the Prude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Stephanie moaned, "I'll take him dry, I don't care. I just can't wait to feel that thick sausage stuffing my tight twat."

"You misunderstood, sweetie," Pussy replied, "I had a different hole in mind."

"So you girls like what you see?" Nadlicker asked, stroking his rapidly hardening beefsteak as he stripped off the rest of his clothes.

In answer to his question, the girls kneeled down side by side, placing their elbows on the sofa and wagging their bare bottoms in Nadlicker's direction.

"Your choice, Doctor," Ms. Delight spoke, turning her head to watch Nadlicker as he dropped to his knees, his fat tuning fork zeroing in on the pair of enticing tails; one young and petite, hardened from hours of exercise, the other round and plump, it's brown eye winking enticingly.

Unable to resist the lure of Stephanie's athletic young bottom and shaved cunt, Nadlicker grabbed her hips and with one powerful thrust, drove his fat cock deep into her wet pussy.

"Oh my God, you are splitting me in two," Stephanie howled, even as she drove backwards, impaling her horny twat on his thick pole.

As Nadlicker speared Stephanie's tight hole, he reached over to pet Ms. Delight's exposed crack, inserting first one and then two thick fingers into her wet snatch. Lubing his thumb with the juices flowing from her pussy, he popped his thumb into her tight ass as Pussy squealed in ecstasy, grinding her heart-shaped bottom back against his probing hand.

"Fuck my tight ass with your stubby thumb, Doctor," Pussy purred. "When you tire of Stephanie's wet pussy, stick that fat cock where the sun don't shine. I want you to screw my backdoor with that magnificent member."

Nadlicker continued to pummel the young cheerleader's trimmed twat while preparing the housemother's anus for a hot beef injection. Still kneeling side by side, the women kissed deeply, unable to contain their moans of ecstasy.

"His cock is incredible," Stephanie whimpered. "It's so fucking unbelievable. I can feel every vein pulsing in my pussy."

"Don't use him up, darling," Pussy replied. "Save some of that big boner for me."

"I always did enjoy the Greek life," Nadlicker chuckled as he thrust his prick repeatedly into the gorgeous young pledge master. "You PPA's really know how to entertain a guest."

Turning to watch Nadlicker's cock stretch the young coed's tight twat to its limits, Ms. Delight responded, "Unfortunately, most of our guests are not as, shall we say, impressively endowed. For a cock like yours, we always roll out the red carpet."

Stephanie thrashed viciously as her body was engulfed in orgasmic bliss. The Doctor's thick tool had unlocked sensations the horny cheerleader had never before imagined in her trysts with college boys. Her body was wracked with pleasure, as her eyes rolled back in her head and her body quivered uncontrollably. "I can't stop cumming!!!" she screamed, "It's so fucking unreal. You are an animal, Dr. Nadlicker. Fuck yes!!!!"

Before he caused any permanent damage to the petite cheerleader's young cunt, Nadlicker removed his slick dick from Stephanie abused hole, repositioning his body at the housemother's open back door, "How ever did you know about my endowment?"

As he leaned forward, popping the head of his swollen member into Ms. Delight's tightly puckered hole, Stephanie struggled to regain her composure. Her breath coming in short bursts, her body slowly recovering from a mind-blowing orgasm, she giggled "Word travels quickly here at Trafalgar."

"Indeed," Nadlicker chuckled. "Perhaps I should spend more of my leisure time here at old Trafalgar U." Shifting more of his weight forward, he inched his cock into Pussy's tight anus.

"Uh my god!" the housemother exhaled. "Your cock is divine." Turning to Stephanie, she whispered, "The pain is exquisite. My entire body is trembling and my ass is literally on fire. But god, how I want more. Be a good girl and crawl between my legs. Lick my clit honey. Suck my little girl dick while the Doctor assaults my butt hole."

Without hesitation, Stephanie dove between the housemother's legs, happy to have Nadlicker's fat sausage within easy reach again. As the Doctor wrenched the final inch passed Ms. Delight's sphincter, Stephanie took turns nibbling Pussy's twat and licking Nadlicker's low hanging balls. As his dick emerged from her backdoor, Stephanie licked the thick vein that ran the length of the Doctor's rod, her soft tongue dancing a jig on the underside of his wet tool.

The old man withdrew his rod and began a slow, steady drilling of Pussy's forbidden fruit. Almost instantly, the housemother's body quivered in orgasm, a feeling of intense arousal emanating from her ravaged rectum. Nadlicker continued fucking Ms. Delight's delightful cornhole with slow, steady strokes, her body glistening with sweat as she moaned uncontrollably. Her plump butt cheeks jiggled with each deep thrust as Nadlicker impaled her ass ball deep on his fat spear.

Increasing his rhythm, Nadlicker felt the familiar boiling of jizz in his nuts, the same nuts that were currently housed in young Stephanie's hot mouth.

"I'm going to cum!" Nadlicker announced, thrusting deeply into Pussy's beautiful butt.

"Do you want to cum on my face?" Stephanie queried, her head positioned between Pussy's spread legs, inches from Nadlicker's pistoning rod.

Only too happy to oblige, the Doctor withdrew his cock and shot a thick, frothy load all over Pussy's upturned ass and Stephanie's eager face. Not wanting to miss a drop, Stephanie licked the dripping spooge from her housemother's butt crack and sucked the remaining jizz from Nadlicker's softening cock.

Always willing to share with a sorority sister, the sexy young cheerleader crawled beside Pussy and with a deep wet kiss, offered a mouthful of Nadlicker's special sauce for her housemother's enjoyment. Smacking their lips, the two naughty sorority girls, one a college teen the other a middle-aged chaperone, turned to face the spent Doctor, a wicked look in their eyes.

"We would be happy to make you the house mascot," Ms. Delight giggled.

"Then you could visit anytime," Stephanie continued.

"Very inviting ladies," Nadlicker exhaled, wiping the sweat from his brow as he reached for his trousers. "But I must get back to the case of Penelope Prude or Sir Peter will have my hide. Do you have any ideas about her whereabouts?"

Still diddling her smoking twat, Stephanie responded, "You might try the Rugby House on the Sporting Quad. Penelope is a big fan of the rugby team and her boyfriend is team captain," rolling her eyes, tongue in cheek as she made a cock-jerking motion with her free hand in front of her cum-covered mouth, insinuating a blowjob. "That girl just can't get enough rugby."

"Speaking of Sir Peter, where is the old boy?" Ms. Delight asked, slumped against the sofa, her body slowly recovering from the assault on her anus.

Looking at his watch, Nadlicker responded, "I presume he is currently in dispose…

MEANWHILE…

Back at the Contessa's loft, Sir Peter was indeed in Dispose; buried to the hilt in her actually.

"Oh Sir Peter, your cock is unlocking sensations deeper in my twat than I ever imagined," the Contessa panted as Longfellow long-dicked the beautiful woman from behind.

After briefly sketching his naked body, the Contessa had tossed aside her art utensils and pushed Sir Peter down on the recently used tapestry under the knights in armor. Wasting no more time, she had climbed on Longfellow's rigid boner and ridden him with incredible ferocity, her sexual fury only matched by her breathtaking beauty, her large, full breasts bouncing wildly as she worked her twat up and down on his long tool.

Taking complete control, she ran Sir Peter through the paces; cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, spoon, standing, before bending over a large wooden dining table and offering her incredible bubble ass for his pleasure. "Pound me from behind you strapping stud. I want to feel every inch of that long cock buried in my twat."

Sir Peter had been only too happy to oblige. He had never met a woman so stately and beautiful and yet so sexually uninhibited and downright fucking hot. He couldn't help feeling she was using him for his cock, but fuck it; his dick was harder than he could remember and the boiling in his nuts foretold of an intense orgasm.

"You like that big cock in your pussy, don't you Contessa?" Sir Peter teased.

"Oh fuck yes. I love your giant dick. Now shut up and fuck me you delicious stud," she moaned. "Yes, yes, yes, bury that rod deep in my box. Fuck me like a dog in heat. Don't stop! Don't you dare fucking stop!!!"

As he thrust his tool deeper and deeper into her heavenly box, the Contessa grabbed the purple dildo and reaching back between her legs, rubbed it vigorously against her swollen clit.

"Oh yes. That is sinfully good," she purred as she rocked back and forth, impaled on Sir Peter's glorious meat. As she used her free hand to tweak her excited nipples and massage her bodacious breasts, her moaning reached a fevered crescendo, "I'm going to cum. Oh heavens, I'm going to fucking cummmmmm!!! Yessssssss!"

Peter's pecker, driven insane by the Contessa's tight snatch, grew harder and his thrusts more intense. "I can't hold out much longer, my dear."

"I simply must watch that beautiful tool erupt," the Contessa announced, her head turned enticingly to look Sir Peter in the eye. "Would you like to fuck my big tits and cum in my mouth?"

"Your wish is my command fair lady," Sir Peter answered, withdrawing his slick fuckstick from her gaping hole.

Turning quickly, the Contessa knelt before Sir Peter, guiding his lubed dick between her large, round breasts. Clutching her tits together, she began to slide up and down on Longfellow's raging boner. As his engorged head emerged, she licked the exposed gland before it disappeared again, lost in her bountiful cleavage.

With the nasty flair of an alley whore, she spit on Sir Peter's pecker, providing additional lube as he fucked her tit twat. "Yes, that's it you big stud. Fuck my tits with your huge cock. I want you to explode all over me."

Sir Peter reached the point of no return, grabbing his long, veiny cock and aiming his weapon at the Contessa's exposed chest. Eager to assist, the Contessa crossed her arms under her heavy breasts, offering an enticing target for Sir Peter's impending eruption.

"I'm fucking cummmmmmiinnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!" Sir Peter screamed as his cock literally exploded, thick, stringy jets of jizz arching over the Contessa's boobs and splatting on the canvas behind her.

"Yes, Sir Peter, cum for me. Cum for me you big beautiful stallion!"

Spurts of jizz continued to erupt from his angry tool, coating the Contessa's beautiful face and puddling on her upheld chest. With the eagerness of a cat lapping spilled milk, she swallowed gallons of Sir Peter's spent seed, licking the sticky cum from her tits and off his still hard cock.

"What a mess you have made, my naughty boy," she purred. "Get down here and help me lick the rest off my jizz-covered tits."

Still eager to please the ravishing Contessa, Sir Peter dropped to his knees and attacked her rack with his tongue, biting her erect nipples and lapping his own spooge from between her perfect breasts. As he cleaned up the mess he so willingly created, the Contessa continued to stroke his hard cock, unable to take her hands off his fine equipment.

"Your sword is beyond words," she quipped. "I expect visions of your turgid member will haunt my dreams for weeks."

"Your words are too kind, my lady. I am only happy I was able to provide you a measure of pleasure," Sir Peter responded, his tongue still exploring the Contessa's magnificent mounds, grinding her large nipples lightly between his teeth.

"I measure my pleasure in inches, my good Sir Peter, and your cock is the equal to even my wildest fantasies," she moaned, bending to lick the drying crust from Longfellow's tool, infatuated with his massive member.

Struggling to regain his composure, aware work was still to be done, Sir Peter interjected, "Contessa, you really must control yourself. I must ask you about Penelope."

"And I must ask you to fuck my ass, Sir Peter," the Contessa responded, ignoring Longfellow's enquiry. "You have ruined my pussy for mere mortal cock. Now I want you to train my ass to accommodate that menacing monster."

"Contessa, I will gladly plow your backdoor, but I must insist saving that treasure for a later time. I promised the Chancellor I would find his daughter and duty calls."

"Oh, you impossible man; of course you are right. If I help, will you promise to return and impale my ass on your magnificent manhood?"

"That is a promise I will gladly make. Now, do you have any idea where I can find Penelope?"

Refusing to release Peter's prick from her grasp, she stroked it lovingly as she answered, "Penelope posed for a scene on Thursday night with several members of the rugby squad. I was experimenting with gang bang themes and Penelope was the center of attention if you catch my drift."

"She was gang raped by the rugby team here in your studio?" Sir Peter asked.

"No, no. She posed nude on a table, the very same table you just bent me over, while the gentlemen surrounded her, bedecked in suits of armor. Here, let me show you my sketches."

Grabbing her pad, the same one she had just completed sketches of Sir Peter's long fellow in, the Contessa showed Peter her work. Penelope lay prone on a giant wooden dining table, laden with fruits and meats. She was completely nude, her pale white skin contrasted strikingly against the dark oak table. Surrounding her were several knights, their suits of armor intact save for their codpieces. Each knight had his cock in hand and was stroking it over the lovely Penelope.

"I was experimenting with themes of self-restraint. The men were allowed to touch themselves but not Penelope. The same was true for Penelope. I encouraged her to explore her body. The bananas in the fruit bowl were put to good use, if you catch my meaning. But she was not to touch the knights. It is a work in progress, but the men's frustrations make for compelling art, don't you think?"

"Interesting and very bizarre," Sir Peter replied.

"Exactly!" exhaled the Contessa. "Everyone got pretty worked up during the session but I had a class to teach, so I shooed them out hurriedly. I presume they headed over to the Rugby House to finish what they had started. Penelope had a crazed look in her eyes."

Shocked, Sir Peter continued as he quickly dressed, "That doesn't sound like the Prude's daughter I know?"

"Sir Peter, Penelope has evolved into quite a sexual being here at Trafalgar; a party girl if you will. The shy, introverted teenager that enrolled last fall has blossomed into a horny college coed. As far as I am concerned, more power to her. I assume the mock gangbang we staged here on Thursday night turned into the real thing at Rugby House. "

"I presume you are correct, but I owe my old friend the Chancellor this favor." Dressing quickly, Sir Peter dialed Nadlicker.

"Meet me at…"

"Rugby House," Nadlicker completed Sir Peter's sentence.

"Seems you found the same lead," Sir Peter quipped.

"Did you meet the Contessa," Nadlicker continued.

"Did I ever," Sir Peter chuckled, regrettably pulling his dick from the Contessa's horny hands to tuck it away in his trousers. "She is an incredible lady."

"And a pretty good lay, heh?" laughed Dr. Nadlicker.

"Indeed." Hanging up, Sir Peter made for the door.

"Don't forget your promise, my studly cocksman," cooed the Contessa. "And bring that pervert Nadlicker with you. He can fuck my twat with his pudgy pecker while you deep-dick my ass." The Contessa giggled girlishly as she reached for her sculpting clay, rolling a long tube between her practiced hands, a reproduction of Sir Peter's proud member already taking shape in the wet clay.

Insatiable, Sir Peter thought to himself as he turned to leave, his cock still maddeningly hard in his slacks, looking forward to solving the case of the missing Prude so he could take care of unfinished business with the lovely Contessa.

Longfellow met Nadlicker on the front porch of Rugby House.

"I hope this is the solution to our little mystery," Nadlicker intoned. "The game begins in less than an hour."

"I feel confident this will be the end of the wild goose chase," Sir Peter replied. "But my good Doctor, I have an invitation you may find more intriguing than the game."

Before Nadlicker could respond, a strapping young lad, pulling his rugby jersey over his head came barreling out the front door, nearly knocking the two gentlemen over.

"Whoa there young fellow," Sir Peter began. "Can we ask you a quick question?"

"I'm sorry sir," the player answered, "But I am running late for the big game."

"We are looking for a young coed, Penelope Prude, the Chancellor's daughter. Have you seen her?"

Sheepishly, the young man replied, "Well, ummm, you see, actually she is kind of the reason I'm running late. You will find her in the game room, up in the attic. I have to run."

"Thank you son," replied Sir Peter. As the boy ran off down the road, Sir Peter yelled after him, "What did you mean she is the reason you were running late?"

"I'm only a freshman and I had to wait my turn," the panting boy replied, heading for the stadium. "We freshman always get the sloppy seconds, or thirtieths in this case."

"What did he mean, ‘wait his turn'?" Nadlicker asked Sir Peter.

A knowing grin spread across Sir Peter's face. "I think Ms. Penelope is not as innocent as her parents are want to believe."

Piecing one and one together, Nadlicker chuckled, "You mean Penelope is the house whore?"

"Something like that," Sir Peter sighed. "And if your good friend the Contessa is correct, I think Penelope genuinely enjoys her new found hobby. Let's go solve this mystery."

The men climbed the three flights of stairs and knocked on the game room door.

"Next," came a faint voice from within.

Opening the door, the gents were slammed in the face with the scent of sex. The game room floor was littered with prophylactic wrappers and used condoms, a trail of the spent rubbers leading to a large mattress in the middle of the room. Upon the mattress lay Penelope, stark naked but for the drying crust of jizz that literally coated her entire body, her long hair stringy and stuck to her face and back.

Not even bothering to look toward the new arrivals, Penelope sighed, "I thought I had fucked the whole house; at least twice. But who's counting; let's go."

Clearing his throat loudly, Sir Peter began, "Penelope dear, are you OK?"

Even in her sex-induced haze, Penelope recognized Sir Peter's voice. "Oh my God, what are you doing here Uncle Peter?" She sat up, pulling the cum splattered sheet over her nude body.

"Your parents are worried about you dear and I agreed to snoop around a bit. All trails led to Rugby House. And here you are."

"Shit," Penelope exhaled. "I guess I'm fucked."

"Looks like you've been fucked all night," Nadlicker interjected, chuckling softly.

Ignoring his crass comment, Penelope locked on Sir Peter, "Please, Uncle Peter, don't tell Mommy and Daddy. I simply can't handle them. The punishment will be bad, but the guilt trip will be unbearable."

More concerned with her well being, Sir Peter repeated, "Are you OK sweetheart?"

"OK? Look at me, I'm fucking fantastic. I've got a little secret for you, Uncle Peter. I'm a goddamn nymphomaniac. I've been in this room for nearly two days getting the living shit fucked out of me. I'm sore, I'm tired, but I'm still fucking horny as hell. This is who I am; I just can't deal with my fucking prude parents right now. Pardon the pun, and the French."