Sis and Mom on my Casting Couch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,099 Followers

"Sis, you're going to be a successful stage artist."

As I whispered these words I moved my hands up the back of her T-shirt so they were resting on her bra fastener. I could feel Elspeth tensing in response.

"The other Broadway theatres will probably want to borrow you for their productions."

I'd unclipped her bra at the back before I'd finished my sentence.

"Although you're relatively young, your body is well developed."

As I whispered these last words, I slid my right hand around to the front and grasped her young full left breast. She gasped but didn't try to push me off. She clearly didn't know what to do as I started squeezing and fondling her tit.

"Put your hands around my neck," I whispered.

Elspeth slowly complied. She was in a sort of trance, thinking of her future, being aware of what I was doing and probably hoping I wouldn't take it much further, but I was now not to be distracted from my goal. I brought the other hand round to the front and began to fondle both her breasts at once, feeling her young nipples blossoming in my fingers. Her breathing was becoming heavier as I continued my whispering.

"Of course, you'll probably go into television."

I could feel Elspeth starting to relax as my friendly fingers did their work on her tits and I fed her imagination. As her body became less tense, I put my hands down, lifted her skirt and pushed my hands under the elastic of her panties to grab her buttocks. They were delightful. Not as big as I remembered mom's looked to be, but well-rounded and firm. As I pulled her towards me she would have felt my boner pressing against her. I carried on whispering.

"Then, of course, you'll move into films."

Elspeth seemed to be in a very happy trance as she was envisaging her career on stage, television and films. This was the perfect moment for the next crucial stage as I pushed my right hand down her panties at the front and slid my fingers between her legs. Her pussy was already moist from my tit fondling, but now, massaging her clitoris, I was able to get her really juicy.

As I felt her arms weakening round my neck, I started walking her backwards slowly to the bed. When I reached the bed I gently pushed her back and pulled her panties off quickly. I left her sneakers and socks on as I couldn't wait to get my cock inside her as soon as possible. She lay on the bed, a picture of schoolgirl loveliness.

I parted her legs and, quickly taking off my pants and boxers, placed my raging boner at her entrance. It was at this moment that she seemed to start realizing what I was about to do and started pushing herself up. I thought quickly and then said in a loud voice.

"Mommy will be so pleased when you are a film star."

As I said the last two words I thrust my boner hard inside her. Elspeth shrieked, "MOMMY!!"

I didn't know if her shriek was a cry for help or a realization that her mother would be proud of her. At that moment I didn't care.

Although she was well lubricated by my clitoris massage, my cock had only penetrated her about two inches. I realized that, although probably not a virgin, my sister had never encountered such a cock as big as mine. I pulled back and thrust hard inside her again, this time spearing through another inch. Each of my thrusts brought another shriek.

"Oh God Sis," I groaned, "you're so hot, juicy and tight."

I continued ramming into her, thrust after thrust, gaining more and more penetration. Finally, I was inside her to the hilt. I pushed up her T-shirt and began licking and gobbling her nipples. As I licked away, I could feel Elspeth trying to move her pelvis, trying to fuck me.

My mouth reluctantly left her breasts and I looked at her face. It was beautifully flushed, making her eyes bluer than ever as she gasped for breath. She was pushing back at me, trying to maximize the pleasure she was now involuntarily undergoing.

"You're going to be a film star, Sis," I gasped. Although I was thinking that, at that moment, she was just a slutty schoolgirl being well fucked by her older brother.

I'd got her in a sexual heaven and I knew I could do what I liked with her. I grasped an ankle in each hand and pushed her legs wide and back. I was slicing into her and she was screaming in her pleasure. I leant forward and pushed my tongue in her mouth. This time there was no reticence. She wrestled my tongue eagerly as she pushed back in time with my thrusts.

As our mouths broke away Elspeth screamed, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, YOU BASTARD FUCK ME!!"

If I was surprised by her language, I wasn't surprised at her begging to be fucked. She was desperate to have me continue to fuck her as deep and hard as possible. I could tell that she was approaching her climax and, as I pushed a finger into her mouth, she bit hard on it as she orgasmed.

With a loud groan I started shooting my jizz deep inside her. We gripped each other in our sexual spasms and were both moaning as we held each other. We just lay there embracing for a few minutes. I held her tenderly, thinking what a wonderful girl she was. Elspeth was obviously also thinking nice thoughts about me as she said, "Danny, that was wonderful."

After a pause she continued, "Mommy and I are renting a holiday cottage for a week. You could come with us. Mommy has her riding lessons in the morning so we could make love while she's out. In the afternoons, I am booked into a local drama group, but we'd all be together in the evening as a family."

"That's a nice idea, Sis," I said, "but mommy and I don't get on, so I think I'll give it a miss."

Elspeth thrust out her bottom lip in disappointment and said, "But mommy will be so pleased that you've found me this theatre placement, she'll be fine with you."

As Elspeth talked about mom being pleased, I felt irritated. Mom would feel that she'd won in forcing me to help Elspeth and I found that really annoying. I turned to Elspeth looking serious.

"Don't tell mommy your success just yet. Come back next Wednesday when I'll have all the paperwork for you to sign and then tell her when you get home. In the meantime just tell her that there is a possible placement but I've said I'll let you know."

Elspeth looked disappointed that she couldn't tell mom just yet, but did reluctantly agree. Her final comment was: "I think mommy could do with some good news. She seems so bad tempered at the moment. I think it's because she needs a man. She hasn't dated for at least two years and I think she's frustrated."

-------------------

The next Tuesday I was just putting the papers together for Elspeth to sign the following day, when Priscilla opened my office door. I assumed she was coming in so we could have some fun together. She knew I hadn't had sex for two days and was feeling horny. We'd been making fruity comments to each other all day and the innuendo had got us both worked up so that we were both looking forward to a good fucking. However, she had not opened the door for that reason.

As she held the door open, my mom came sweeping into my office. She clearly hadn't introduced herself to my secretary as Priscilla didn't announce her name. After hesitating, I nodded to Priscilla that she could leave us. As Priscilla was closing the door, she raised an eyebrow at me, similarly to how she had done with Elspeth, only this time clearly thinking that I was now starting on much older women.

I suppose mom was an older woman. She was now forty two, but looked just as good as when she was younger. Her long black hair was now probably shorter than the last time I'd seen her, but as it was tied up in a bun, it was difficult to tell. Her face showed no signs of ageing and, with her defined cheek bones, looked as beautiful as ever. She wore a tight simple black cocktail dress which showed her magnificent curves. Her breasts looked to be even bigger than ever, pushing out the material. Her ass, I could see, was still kept in trim by her horse riding. The shelf above her buttocks indicated how big, strong and round her ass was. Her legs were covered in nylon that appeared to be beige. Her high heeled stiletto shoes made her elegant.

However, the expression on her face was not that of a loving mom, but was looking more like the angry face I remembered from when I walked out four years before. She glared at me.

"How dare you! You complete piece of shit!"

I thought immediately that she must know about the sex that Elspeth and I had enjoyed. I started mumbling defensively, "I-I am s-sorry but -"

She cut me off with a snarl, "Poor Elspeth is so naïve, but as soon as she told me that you had said you'd 'let her know', I knew you had no intention of helping her at all."

I suddenly felt indignant in the attack on my integrity which for once was unwarranted. I straightened my back and looked her proudly in the face and in a hurt dignified voice said, "I'll have you know that -"

But she cut me off again. "I knew that with a scoundrel of a son like you, I would have to go to extreme measures to make sure you contributed to your family's welfare."

She was making me irritated now, but I let her continue. She did look a creature of beauty standing there.

"Now listen to me Daniel. You are going to do whatever is necessary to place Elspeth in a good placement, so that she can at least try to achieve her ambition of being an actress."

I smirked at her. She didn't know that I had already sorted out a superb placement for my young sister. I waited now to see how mom thought she was going to make me do what she wanted.

Mom took a deep breath and then said, "I remember that disgusting way you used to look at me when you lived at home. I gather, from what I've heard from rumors about you and your clients, that nothing has changed in your perverted desires. Now you will do for Elspeth what I ask and in return I will give you what you want. I've no doubt that you have been fantasizing about me for the last four years."

My mouth was dry as I said in a quiet voice, "I don't know what you are talking about."

It was mom's turn to smirk now as she said sarcastically, "Oh really?"

With those words mom reached behind her neck, unclipped the top of her dress and unzipped it, letting it fall to the floor. I gasped in my excitement. Mom was wearing the same green underwear that I had taken out of her drawer that day that she had come home and caught me.

The bra looked tight, with her ample breasts spilling over the top. Her tits must have got even bigger I thought, as I stared at her. I recognised the panties and the garter belt. Even the stockings were the same beige color as the ones I had wrapped around my dick on that day. The pink flesh showing above her stocking tops and under her garter straps was mouthwatering.

I steadied myself and said in as strong a voice as I could muster, "I still don't know what you are talking about. I have not thought about you at all since I left home."

Mom was still smirking as she walked towards me and undid my trouser belt, unbuttoning the front and pushing my pants down my thighs. My boner sprang out, freed from its constraints. As mom grasped it with her right hand she whispered, "Looks like you're a liar as well as a pervert."

I groaned in admission, my arms hanging limply by my sides, as mom squeezed my throbbing cock and whispered, "So, do we have a deal?"

Mom waited until I dumbly nodded an assent, then let go my cock and put both hands behind her to unhitch her bra, releasing those big wonderful breasts.

I sobbed in my emotional excitement as I eagerly reached forward grasping those succulent melons. As my fingers were mauling and squeezing those magnificent globes, her areolae swelled, thrusting out her firm nipples. I bent my head quickly, licking, gobbling and sucking those tasty teats.

Mom held my head to her breasts and commented sarcastically, "God, you're still the disgusting little boy you always were!"

After a minute of manic tit mauling, I moved my hands down to feel her buttocks while continuing to suck her nipples, gorging myself on her wonderful breasts.

"That's it," says mom, still with her sarcastic tone, "grab my ass you pervert, you know you've always wanted to."

I didn't need inviting. I slipped my hands under her panties and grasped her butt, squeezing it and pulling her towards me. My fingers intertwined with her garter straps as I felt her ass muscles reacting to my gripping hands. With my fingers inside her panties, I started sliding them round her hips to her pussy, but she pushed me back off her.

"Lie back on the bed." Her voice had a commanding tone.

Stripping off all my clothes I lay naked back on my bed with nervous expectation. Mom walked up to the foot of the bed and pushed her panties down her legs and on the floor. I looked on in excitement at her neatly trimmed dark pubic hair.

She'd carried her handbag over to the bed and now she reached into it to pull out a plastic bottle with Astroglide written on the front. I knew this to be a bottle of sex lube and my cock was rock hard in expectation. Mom squeezed a good dollop on her hand and then reached forward to wrap her hand around my boner, stroking the unctuous gel all over my throbbing hard phallus. She hadn't commented on the size of my cock when she'd first gripped it, but I knew with pride that she must have been noting its girth.

I thought that she would swing a leg over and straddle me, but she was clearly doubtful of her ability to impale herself on it. Instead, she came around to my side and lay on top of me. I was shaking with excitement as I felt the weight of her body, but mom never said a word. Once in position, she carefully pushed herself back until the tip of my boner was at her entrance. Her face up to now had shown no emotion, but I could see her grimace as she carefully pushed back, allowing my helmet to slide between her pussy lips.

She was tight, and I gasped in delight as she pushed back again and again, each time inserting me a little further. I wasn't sure if my tit fondling had moistened her at all, but certainly the sex lube was providing all the lubrication she needed. Eventually I was fully embedded and she pushed herself upright to properly start the sex act she'd committed to. Now in position she commenced fucking me.

Although her action was mechanical rather than erotic, I didn't care. She had obviously planned this carefully and was staring ahead, refusing to acknowledge what she was doing. Well I wasn't going to be mechanical. I slid my hands along her stockinged thighs and pinged her garter straps, letting my hands linger on those exposed thighs above her stocking tops.

At this action she sneered, "I knew you had a fetish for nylon when I caught you jacking yourself off with my stockings. You are disgusting!"

I smiled and just lay back enjoying her pumping her hips, my boner sliding in and out of her.

I'm sure she'd meant to remain silent but she couldn't help herself. "Is this you're fantasy come true, Daniel, being fucked by your mother? Well you'd better make the most of it, because after today you're never going to see me again."

At that moment, I didn't care what she said, I was in paradise. I sensed that her thrusts were becoming quicker and longer, pushing forwards and backwards a little more each time so that my boner was sliding further in and out with each thrust. I assumed that she was trying to encourage me to cum quickly, but I'd been fucked by ambitious actresses many times in this position and I knew I could hold off.

It was at this moment that I noticed she was breathing more heavily and that her face looked prettily flushed. I sensed that she was losing control of the situation and that she was beginning to realize it.

I grinned as I said, "Elspeth said that 'mommy hasn't dated for two years', so you must have really needed this sex."

Mom's eyes opened wide as she grasped that she was losing control. "You fucking bastard!" she whispered bitterly.

Mom's comment was not only because of my perceptive words, but also because I had moved my hands under her buttocks and was exaggerating her pelvic movements, so that my boner was moving in and out of her with longer and longer strokes.

She was now pumping me madly and I let go her buttocks to grasp both her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples. Mom now lost it completely, fucking me like a lunatic and screaming obscenities.

I now had her at my mercy and I grabbed her hair, forcing her mouth down to mine. Our kissing was electric as we excitedly explored each other's mouths. When we broke away we were both gasping for air.

Mom was nearing her climax and she pushed herself up to grab the bedrail above me. Now she could ram herself on my hot boner. Her vagina was raking up and down my love pole. After a few agonized final pushes down on me she gave her loudest scream and I knew she was about to cum. I quickly brought my mouth to her right nipple and sucked hungrily; at the same time I allowed my body to enjoy my own climax. As mom orgasmed, her vagina muscles contracted, sucking up my shooting spurts of cum deep inside her.

With her orgasm completed, mom collapsed next to me on the bed. It had all gone wrong for her, but at least she believed that she had earned her daughter a theatre placement. She thought it was all over but then found me maneuvering her, pushing her so that she was kneeling, facing the bed rail. From the commanding mother who had first entered my office, I now had a slut mom and I was determined to exploit her to the full.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a dollop on her ass crack. As I slid my fingers into her asshole, mom suddenly decided to object. "Get off me," she said bitterly.

I whispered harshly to her. "If you want Elspeth to have a good placement, you will do what I want."

Mom groaned as she realized that she had no choice but to submit. She grabbed the bed rail, tense with apprehension.

I pushed my mushroom head slowly into her anal opening. Mom was whimpering. Once I'd got a few inches inserted, I held her stable by her hips and commenced a steady fuck of her asshole. My hips were slapping against her butt cheeks as my cock slid in and out of her anal sheath.

I gasped, "Oh God mom, I've dreamed so many times of fucking you in the ass!"

There was no answer from mom, as she gritted her teeth and accepted my violation. I decided to be crueler. I moved my hand to her hair bun and grasped her head pulling it back. At the same time I said in a smooth voice: "By the way, there was no need for you to do any of this. I've already booked Elspeth on a very good course at a New York theatre, but I wasn't going to turn down an invitation to fuck you."

Mom's groan of realization was loud. She'd satisfied her sex mad son for nothing. I grinned as I started pounding her hard; the slap of my thighs on her ass cheeks now sounding like bullet shots. Mom was screaming, but also, I noted, pushing back, returning my thrusts.

Fuck, this was fabulous. Mom was now gripping the bed rail in her determination to force her ass on my dick. Although I had her head gripped, it was her who was arching her back, thrusting up her ass for my impaling cock.

I could feel I was cumming and so was mom. As I felt the cum unloading from my balls up my boner, I reached underneath mom and grabbed her big breasts which were hanging like large melons. We both spasmed together, before collapsing in each other's arms on the bed.

As we lay there, I could feel that we were holding each other in what I could only call a loving way. After a minute of silence, mom whispered, "You broke my heart the day you left home."

I held her tightly for a moment before I whispered in reply, "It broke my heart to leave."

We gently kissed and lay there enjoying our moment of making up.

sammbeltt
sammbeltt
2,099 Followers