Sis Ch. 02

Story Info
My sister never had oral sex. Until now.
1.7k words
4.55
120.9k
53
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers

Three days had passed since my sister had sucked me off, Two of those days were the weekend, which meant the parents were around. No action then. I was wondering how my sister was feeling about what she had done. I felt a little guilty, but I hadn't forced her to do anything. Actually, I hadn't even encouraged her to do anything until she had gotten deeply into it.

So what was I to do? I was way too old to blame it on youth. Maybe Jamie could - she would be nineteen in a few months, and I didn't think she was very experienced. I kept thinking how I had taken advantage of her, but it actually was her who did almost all of it. All these thoughts and more were running through my head on Monday morning. Soon I would be talking to her about it. But right now I was feeling horny. I was waking up with a big erection again, and very erotic thoughts going through my head. My dick was on fire.

SHIT! I finally was awake enough to realize I wasn't just dreaming or idly thinking. Jamie was once again in my room awakening me with her hands. And mouth. Her hand was around the base of my dick and her mouth held most of the shaft. She must have been at it for a while because my erection was hot and throbbing.

"Jamie! Geez! What are you... God, that's good!" I managed to say.

She smiled up at me around my erection. Her tongue kept wrapping around my shaft inside her mouth, and she would pull it halfway out with a strong sucking action. My balls were churning and getting ready to explode.

"Jamie, I'm going to shoot!" I warned.

She smiled again and sucked harder. Soon I groaned, "UUUHHHHH", and out shot my cum, strong shots straight into my little sister's throat. I had a fleeting thought of how much cum there was, as it was my first of the day and I hadn't had an orgasm since Saturday. My cock kept spurting into her mouth, and it was more than she expected. She kept swallowing, but some was leaking out between her lips and dripping down her chin. Finally I was done and she pulled her mouth off.

Jamie was still swallowing, and trying to take deep breaths at the same time.

"Damn," she said, "I was wondering how long you were going to cum." She was smiling up at me so I knew she was okay. "How much was that? That was more than the last time."

I explained. "The last time I had cum before. It's been a day or two this time. There's more cum if it's been longer."

I felt like I was explaining the facts of life to her. How innocent was she? I looked down as she leaned in to lick a drop off the tip of my penis.

"Run your thumb up the ridge on the bottom of my dick," I told her. "It will milk the last of the cum out."

I moaned again as she did that, and then licked the drop off me. She did it a couple more times until no more cum was left. She reached over and grabbed a couple tissues, wiping off my dick, still swallowing the remnants of my load in her mouth.

"Do you need some water?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I kind of like it," she said shyly. "But there was a lot!"

"Have you ever done that before?" I couldn't believe she was so good without practice.

"No. Not until you."

"Have you had other experience?" I asked.

"I felt a penis through a guy's pants. His underpants. But not his bare penis." She hesitated, then continued. "I've had... Do you really want to know this?"

"What?" I asked. "About your experience? Yeah, I kinda would. If you don't mind. But that's okay if you do, I was just curious."

She continued. "I've had sex a few times. With two guys. But they just fucked me. I didn't get to play with them or anything."

The way she said 'fucked me' made me think she hadn't enjoyed the experience. She seemed a little upset, so I didn't press her. But I still was curious.

"Any other experience? I asked. "How about guys playing with you?"

"The only guys I let touch my breasts naked were the ones who screwed me. And that's all they did."

"No oral sex?" I asked.

No," she answered. "Me or them."

I looked at her face, sadder now than just after she sucked me off. "How about if you get a little more experience?" I asked. I patted the bed and shifted over, saying, "Hop up here."

Her face lit up, not knowing for sure what to expect, but happy for whatever was coming. She climbed up on the bed eagerly.

"Oral sex is great," I said. "You know how much I like it! Girls like it too, just as much."

"Really?" she asked. "Some of my friends said it was okay, but I don't think any of them got too much out of it."

"Well, boys usually don't know how to do it right. They just get in there for their needs, then move on to other things."

"Really?" she said again.

"Let's try it," I said, reaching for her leg. I ran my hand lightly over her leg, stroking up and down, moving onto her thigh. I slowly worked my way up her inner thigh, finally making it up to her panties. I needed to take my time. I wanted her to have a good first experience. It sounded like she hadn't ever had a guy interested in pleasing her.

"Lie back," I told her. My other hand was running up the inside of her other thigh. With one hand I brushed lightly over her panties, over her covered bush, down to the beginning of her slit. Small sounds escaped from her lips as she started getting excited. I drew one finger down along her slit, pressing in lightly, getting moans from her. After playing and stroking a little while longer, it was time to get her naked.

"Lift up," I instructed, pulling the waistband of her panties down. Slowly, all the way down and off her feet. She kept her legs together until I gently spread them apart. She looked a little scared, but eager. I settled between her legs and stroked her inner thighs again. I stroked up and over to her mound, grazing over her slit, then going up to her top. I lifted it up over her breasts, exposing them to me. My hands cupped them, then swirled around her nipples, finally pinching them, eliciting a real groan from Jamie. Leaning up, my mouth reached her breasts. I tongued her nipples before sucking one into my mouth, batting it back and forth with my tongue.

While I was doing this my dick was pushing onto her thigh, then it landed on her pussy. It wasn't hard, but it was getting there. When she felt it, her legs parted more and she shifted so that her pussy could feel it better. But I wasn't trying to screw her. She was my sister! And I wanted to introduce her to the joys of oral sex.

I kissed my way back down to her navel, then on to her mound. After nuzzling there for a minute I slid down to her crack. My tongue slid down one of her pussy lips, then back up the other lip. I went right down between them, then licked her lips some more. Jamie was writhing around a bit, moaning, urging me on. I took each of her lips into my mouth in turn, sucking and biting lightly, then slipping my tongue between them, and finally finding her hole.

I stuck my tongue into her hole, swirling it around, pushing in as far as I could. She was now moaning constantly, reaching down to push my head into her crotch. I started lapping in earnest. I ran my flattened tongue from one end of her slit to the other, pushing in deeply between her lips. I moved my tongue up to her clit, which had presented itself quite prominently. I pushed a finger into her suddenly empty hole to fill it up while my lips grabbed hold of her clit. Almost immediately she came, screaming out her pleasure in a long, drawn out orgasm.

I paused for a moment, then went back to attacking her clit and her hole. I curled my finger inside her and found a spot that seemed especially sensitive. She had hardly finished her climax when the combination of my finger and my mouth on her clit caused another climax to build. She seemed to be having trouble breathing, and a few moments later another, stronger climax erupted. Screaming her pleasure, Jamie was bouncing on the bed, making me lose touch with her clit. I had to fight to get it back in my mouth.

She came down from her climax clawing at my head with her hands, trying to get it off her. I didn't stop, but I lightened up on her, bringing her down slowly. Gradually I removed my mouth as well as my finger, stroking the area softly. kissing her skin, letting her breath.

"Holy shit!" said Jamie. "I never felt anything like that in my life!"

"That's what guys should be doing for you. When you find someone to do that, then maybe let him fuck you."

She laughed. "I think I'll put that quote on a plaque and hang it on my wall."

Jamie's hand reached down and grabbed my fully engorged erection. "This thing is poking into my leg."

"Sorry, I can't help it," I said.

"Maybe I can." She rolled over a bit and started stroking my shaft. She was still a little turned on, and treated my dick roughly. I was turned on as well, so she didn't stroke long until I started feeling ready.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked.

"Very soon."

Jamie looked pleased. "I could tell. Something changed, I could tell you're close."

She moved down to get her mouth in my groin just before I started shooting. Her mouth wrapped around my shaft as my cum shot out of it. Catching it in her mouth, she seemed to swallow it easier than before.

When I was done she lifted her mouth off, still playing with my dick. "You didn't shoot as much that time. I know, that's because you already did once." She smiled and licked another drop of cum.

"You're learning very fast. And well."

Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers