Sis Checking Thing Out 04

Story Info
Thing getting a bit more wild.
1.6k words
4.57
9.3k
20
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I laid there on top of her, I let my cock soak in her wet pussy, we heard our mom yell up, "Dorene, Betty's here."

"Oh shit, I forgot she was coming over to go out for her birthday," she sighed as she pushed me off her, "go tell her I'm getting ready," she told me as she ran out of my room. 

Betty is her best friend and a bit on the hot side. We all are friendly with each other but that's as far as it went. So, I go down and see Betty sitting on the couch, "She told me to tell you she is getting ready and will be right down."

"Oh, that's alright, I can go up and make sure she is ready for tonight."

"Damn, Girl, looking pretty hot tonight."

"Only turn twenty-one once," she declared as she stood and headed up the stairs. I don't know what her plans were for tonight but the dress she had on was a micro mini dress, and I mean short. Damn!

They were up there for a while and then came down. She had my sister dress as slutty as she was.  She was giving me a funny look but didn't say anything as they walked out the door. 

It got to be later and my mom went to bed hours ago, while I was up watching some tv, when they came walking back in. I could tell they both had a few drinks but it seemed Sis had a bit more then Betty. They both came in and flopped into chairs and Dorene pushed her recliner back. I looked over and her legs were apart enough and her dress was high enough, to know what her thong looked like.

I turned and looked at Betty and I knew, she knew, where I was looking. She just smiled at me, as she took one finger and slowly ran it up and down her body, as if she was tracing it.

"Me and Dorene have been talking tonight."

"Well, that's nice."

"Want to know what we talked about?"

"I don't know, but go ahead and tell me."

"Well, when I went up to get her, I walked in on her, just as she got out of the shower, and still in her birthday suit."

"Lucky you."

"Yes, it was! She tried to cover up something but she was too late."

"Okay, so what was it?"

"Well, on her body it said Jim Slut!"

"I wonder who the hell that is?"

"After a couple of drinks, I found out it's you!"

"Wow, that's crazy story."

She stood, went into the bathroom, and was in there for a bit of time. I was wondering if she was okay, when she came back out and sat back down across from me. She went back to running her finger and tracing her body again.

"Yes, she ended up telling me a lot about you two."  But now, her finger was on her bare leg sliding up and hitting the hem of her short dress. It was slowly sliding the hem up as she went.

I was watching her as she did this and she kept a big smile on her face. Then she slid up the hem enough that I saw her well shaved pussy and she had no panties on. I guess I must have really, really, looked shocked, because she did giggle some. I looked back at her pussy and she pulled it up some more.  Looking at it, I could now see above it, and she had written, 'Jim Slut #2'.

"Do you like what you see?" she giggled.

"Well, yes, I do. That mean what I think it means?"

"Guess you will have to find out."

I looked at Dorene and she was out of it, so, I stood and took Betty's hand, pulling her up and out of the chair. The dress was tight enough that it stayed up and her pussy was still showing. I led her to my room, as I told her, "We need to be quiet and not wake my mom, or Dorene."

She giggled, "Well, I can't promise anything, since I don't know what all you're going to do to me."

I looked at her, "If you're my slut #2, then I can do whatever I want," I said as I began to chuckle.

"Nice to hear that," she said and giggled again.

As we got to my room, she was looking it over as I noticed the video camera was still sitting there, so I reached over and hit the button. I took her hand and spun her around a couple of times. I stopped her and pulled her back into me, but so she still faced the camera. Her dress had a bit of a deep V-neck, but I still slid the top of it off her shoulder, and started to kiss and nibble on her neck and shoulder, letting my hands cup her boobs through her dress. 

"Hmm, no bra, My Lady?"

"I didn't want it in your way," she whispered as she pressed back into me, so I started to suck harder on her neck. She then said, "Careful, you're going to give me a hickey."

"I know, I'm marking my property."

"Oh," and she let me keep sucking.

"Before the night's over, you may have a few more."

"You seem to be as naughty as your sister said."

By now, I had worked her dress down to where her boobs were out, and I found her nipples were hard and big.  I rubbed them some and then pulled on them firmly. A soft moan slipped out as she kept grinding into me.

"Hmm, so do you like that?"

"I'm not complaining."

"Maybe it's time to get this dress out of the way." She reached up, pulled it down, and stepped out of it.

My hand slid down to rub where she had written, 'Jim Slut #2', "So, you really want to be my slut #2?"

she turned and looked at me, "No."

"Really! Then why did you write this?" I asked as I patted it some.

"I want to be #1!"

"That's a big step."

"Bring it on!"

I slid my hand some more to find her pussy and it was already soaking wet. As I rubbed it, I told her, "You really have this trimmed up and looking good tonight."

She giggled, "Well, I knew I was going to get fucked tonight, but I didn't know it was going to be you."

"So, maybe we better get to it," I said to her as I gave her a small push to my bed. She rolled on to the bed and on to her back, spreading her legs apart. She ran her finger over her body as she watched me get undressed and smiled, as my cock popped out.

"It seems like that cock likes what it sees!"

I smiled as I sat on the edge of the bed and slid my finger up her leg to find her wet pussy and hard clit. She was moaning louder now, as I worked it. I leaned down and sucked on her nipple, giving it a couple of nibbles, and still, she moaned.

Then, I started to suck harder on her boob, as she held my head, as I did that, "Marking your property?"

"Yes." 

"Good," she giggled.

Her pussy was getting soaked, so, I slowly slid down. She knew what I was about to do and spread her legs wider.  I leaned in putting my mouth close to her pussy, but instead on her inner thigh and started to suck hard, knowing it would leave a big hickie.  She moved her leg to make it easier to do and then I leaned back to look at it and it was big and dark.

She smiled and moved her other leg, "You've got one more to do!" So, I leaned in and gave her the third property marking.

I worked my way over and started to lick and eat her pussy. She started moaning louder and she was fucking my face and holding my head. I reached up as I kept eating her and grabbed her boobs, tweaking her nipples. I only did that once when she started to cum, and she wasn't quiet about it. "Damn, don't get too loud, you might wake up my mom!"

She was breathing heavy now, as she said, "Sorry, I couldn't help it."

I went back to eating her pussy and she reached down, pulling my head from it.

"Something wrong?"

"FUCK ME! NOW!"

I smiled as I slid up, it wasn't hard for my cock to find that wet pussy, as I slid it home. She wrapped her leg around me, pulling me in, and started to push up and take more of me.  

I started to fuck her harder when she started to cum again. But as she was cumming she started to yell out, "YESSS!"  She was so loud I leaned over giving her a big kiss and to muffle her crying out. She all most bit me as I tried to keep her quiet.  I slammed into her and started to fill her pussy, as she all most broke my back, holding hold on and pulling me in. She was coming again. Then we both collapsed after it all and breathed heavily.

She looked at me with a smile, "So, I'm your #1 slutty?"

"Oh, you are my slut now, but you have to earn the #1 spot," I told her with a wicked smile on my face.

"Bring it on!"