Sis-in Law

Story Info
Big sister leaves her husband in lil' sis' hands.
6.2k words
4.63
287.8k
244
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
776 Followers

"Jim. Jim. Are you awake?"

I was lying in my bed, flat on my back, with my arm draped across my eyes to block the sun that was pouring in through the light fabric of the curtains. "I am now," I said with a croaky voice. I didn't need to open my eyes; the voice was clearly my sister-in-law, Roxy.

"It's Wednesday," she said in a perky voice.

"I'll alert the media." I was not amused. "Go away and let me sleep. You know I worked a double last night." November in Memphis was both heaven and hell for a FedEx package sorter. I typically worked the middle shift, that is to say 4:00 PM to midnight, but during the pre-Christmas rush to get packages shipped to loved ones around the world, business really picked up in November. FedEx hired a lot of temporary sorters, but they also allowed regular employees, like me, to work extra shifts at time and a half wages. The extra money was always nice, but 4:00 PM to 8:00 AM was a really long shift. I was dead tired.

"You promised to help me move today." This was a new voice. There were now at least two young women in my bedroom to whom I was not married. I moved my arm slightly, and opened my left eye. Standing next to Roxy was her best friend Becka.

I had married Roxy's older sister, Jen when I was 21 and she was 23. Jen and Roxy came from a difficult family situation; their Dad was a functional alcoholic, which means he stayed sober all day at work, and then got drunk every night when he got home. Their Mom was weak and took their father's abuse in spades. We kept a careful eye on Roxy to ensure that his abuse never fell on her. It was an uneasy equilibrium until their Dad got fired, and then he stayed drunk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Roxy was 8 years younger than Jen, and at 15-years-old, she didn't stand a chance. One day Jen and I simply showed up at their house in Smyrna, TN and moved Roxy out of their parents' home and into ours, three hours away in Memphis. Her parents certainly didn't care; it was one less mouth to feed.

Roxy had lived with Jen and me for the last 5 years. I won't say we were the best guardians in the world, but we tried hard. I had watched Roxy grow from a pretty little teenage nerd to a beautiful, smart 20-year-old woman. On my salary alone, we bought a small 3-bedroom, 1-bathroom house on Allison Ave. in a quiet working-class neighborhood. We used Jen's salary as a waitress for all of our living expenses. Things were a little tough now because their Dad had been admitted to the hospital with end-stage liver failure. It could be weeks, or it could be months, but the outcome was clear; their Dad would be dead soon. Jen had moved in with her mother to help out and planned to stay with her until after the funeral, whenever that would be.

"I did?" I groaned, eyeing the two beauties with a very bloodshot left eye.

"You did!" they responded in unison.

I moved my arm from my face and opened the other eye. Roxy was nothing like her sister. Jen was all woman, very curvy with large breasts that sagged a little too much even at 28-years-old, a narrow waist, and a big butt. Jen had run cross country in high school, so she wasn't fat, but she was definitely a bigger woman than her sister, and she knew that with her curves she would always be at risk for gaining weight as she aged. Roxy was small and athletic, and showed no signs of ever having to worry about her diet. She had been a gymnast in high school. Like her sister, Roxy had blond hair, green eyes, a very narrow waist, and the same large hips, but with a smaller, toner ass. Unlike her sister, she had small, perky breasts. Her legs were powerful and shapely. I enjoyed summer around my house when she would wear shorts and tank-top shirts, often without a bra.

Roxy's friend Becka had a body closer to Jen's. She was taller than Roxy with a lot more curves. She had dark hair that she wore long, extending to about the middle of her back. A lot of the time she would wear a baseball cap with her hair in a ponytail pulled through the hole in the back of the hat. Her breasts were larger than Roxy's but not huge. I imagined they looked pretty good when unencumbered by pesky clothing. She had a really nice, very full heart-shaped ass as well. The only thing that kept Becka from being beautiful was that her face was round. She was far from ugly, and any man would have been proud to have her on his arm, but her round face clearly put her into the cute category and not in the beautiful category. Her smile and personality were infectious.

"What time is it?" My voice was a little less croaky than before.

"Ten. Time to get up."

"How about two more hours of sleep? Please." I moved my arm back across my face. "I only got to bed at nine."

"Becka needs to be out of her apartment by three this afternoon. She has a lot of stuff to move. And, aren't you working four to midnight tonight?"

"Shit. I am." I rolled over onto my stomach and covered my head with Jen's pillow. Suddenly, I felt a huge draft as one of the girls ripped the covers off of my body accompanied by a shrill, "Do it quick just like a Band-Aid!"

I heard Becka say, "Oh!" followed quickly by Roxy's "Oops." I was naked under the covers. The girls were now exposed to my naked butt and I could not have cared less. I looked good for 26, getting plenty of exercise in my very physical job. I felt one of them slap me on my butt. Whoever had slapped me left her hand where it landed on my right butt cheek. The pillow was ripped from my head. "Get up!" The voice was Roxy's, although I had no clue who was feeling up my ass. I was so tired that I just didn't care.

Fuck me! These two were not going to let me sleep. "Okay. Okay!" I said with a little more force than I intended. "I'm up. Go fix coffee: black, dark, ridiculously strong coffee." I started rolling over, still exposed to the girls. They shrieked and ran out of my bedroom giggling.

The house, built in the mid-1950s, had a single bathroom with a tub/shower combination. The previous owners had installed a sliding glass shower door with textured glass. It was not uncommon for Jen and Roxy to pop their heads into the bathroom while I was in the shower. Of course, I was married to Jen, so that was normal; as a young couple we often showered together. But, with Roxy, it was a way for her to test the boundaries of our relationship and for her to flirt with her older "brother." Jen and I had discussed it, and neither of us felt it was anything to worry about. Jen was okay with it as long as I was not embarrassed. I told her, "Baby, as a guy, I'd walk around the house naked all day if you'd let me." She didn't.

I set the water as hot as I could stand it and stepped into the shower. Damn did that feel good. After several minutes of just standing there letting the steaming water cascade over my head and shoulders, I was starting to feel a little more human. I might just be able to pull off moving Becka and then working another 8-hour shift on 1-hour of sleep. I had just applied shampoo to my head when I heard the door open.

"Hey, do you want me to make you some breakfast?" Roxy asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice."

"Eggs and sausage sound okay."

"Sure. Whatever is easiest for you is fine, just as long as there is coffee."

"I've got the coffee going," said Becka.

Just how many people are in here? I finally got the shampoo out of my eyes and I looked through the textured glass. Roxy had closed the lid to the toilet and was sitting there with her legs crossed like she was waiting on the bus. Becka was leaning against the closed bathroom door. Apparently, it was a party. I grabbed the soap and began to lather up. I noticed with slight apprehension that my penis began to swell just a bit when I lathered up down below. "What are ya'll doing in here?"

Roxy said, "Oh, sorry, do you want us to leave?" Becka giggled.

"Ladies, as much as I'm enjoying this little tête-à-tête we're having here, I've been bathing myself since I was five or so. I've got this."

"Okay," Roxy said like it was the most unreasonable request she'd ever gotten. They departed and I heard them whispering to themselves as they left, although the shower drowned out what they were saying.

I toweled off, wrapped the towel around my waist and headed off to my bedroom to dress. I knew it was likely to be a cool autumn day, so I dressed in jeans and a dark blue sweatshirt that read "Memphis Tigers" on the front. When I got to the small kitchen, Roxy had poured me a big travel mug of coffee and was just plating the scrambled eggs next to two sausage links that she had heated up in the microwave.

Roxy mocked me by saying, "Breakfast for our big strong moving man." Becka drew her hands together and put them over her heart and deadpanned, "My hero," and then she began to bat her eyes at me.

"Fuck you both," I said smiling at them in spite of my crabby mood.

Becka said, "We couldn't get that lucky."

Roxy laughed and slapped her butt. "You're bad!" she said.

"I'm bad? I'm bad? I'm not the one who was feeling up my brother-in-law's ass a few minutes ago."

Now I knew who had slapped me. I shoveled the food into my mouth and said, "Let's get this over with."

We piled into my ancient 1988 Toyota pick-up truck with a single bench seat. Roxy sat next to me, and I had to touch her knee every time I shifted gears. I swear she was trying to make it difficult for me, which I would typically have enjoyed, but damn was I in a bad mood. The girls had reserved a trailer at U-Haul for the move. They were told that no one under 25 could rent a trailer, or anything else for that matter from U-Haul, which is the real reason they needed my help on this move.

"Why are you moving, Becka?" I asked.

"My roommate has a new boyfriend and I don't like him. You'll get to meet him. He'll be there. He's ALWAYS there!"

When we arrived at her apartment complex, we climbed up to the second floor. No one ever asks for help moving if they live on the first floor. Her roommate met us in the living room. She was a little chubby, but really quite pretty. She was dressed completely in black, with a black corset that put her ample bosom on display. Her breasts jiggled nicely every time she moved and it was difficult not to stare given that they were served up on a shelf and clearly they were her best asset. I couldn't believe that they didn't just pop out under the pressure. She was also wearing a long black coat, black jeans, black gloves that ended at her elbows, and giant black boots that laced all the way up to her knees. Her hair was straight and black, and she was wearing black lipstick and black eye shadow. She was the definition of Goth. To borrow a line from the Pixies song Subbacultcha, "She looked like an erotic vulture."

Her boyfriend, on the other hand, was a Goth blob. He was fat and likewise dressed completely in black. He sat on the couch the entire time we were moving Becka out of the apartment, including a very awkward moment when I was holding one end of a heavy chest-of-drawers and the girls were holding the other. We stopped at the closed outside door and stood there, staring at him for help. He never got up, nor apologized when I had to set my end of the chest down and open the door. I was willing to let it go, but Becka said as sarcastically as possible, "No, no, no, Geof, don't get up. Jim can get it." The blob leered at her, and honestly I wasn't sure he even got the point. My mood had not improved, and I likely would have killed him had he said anything smart back to her. I'm sure he didn't realize how lucky he was that day.

By the time we got her moved into her new place and returned the U-Haul, it was 3 o'clock when we got back to the house. I just had time to take a quick shower, change into my uniform, and head to work for another 8-hour shift.

At a little past midnight, I trudged back into the house unconsciously imitating the walking dead. I was surprised to see Roxy and Becka in the living room watching a movie snuggled together under a quilt on the couch. "Why aren't you at your new place, Becka?"

"I'm happy to see you too, Jim." She smiled brightly. "I'm still not unpacked, so Roxy said I could sleep here tonight. I hope that's okay."

"If it makes you happy, sweetheart, it tickles me pink." I went back to my room, stripped down to my boxer shorts, and headed to take my third shower in less than 15 hours. The hot water felt amazing on my extremely tired and sore shoulder and back muscles.

I heard the bathroom door open and Roxy yelled in, "Do you want some pizza?"

"No. I'm heading straight to bed." I was rubbing my shoulders as best I could under the hot water.

"Are you okay? Why are you rubbing your shoulders?"

"I'm just a little sore. I'll be fine." I heard the door shut. I looked through the shower door and confirmed that I was alone. I shut off the water, toweled off, and then wrapped the towel around me. When I got to my room, I dropped the towel and climbed under the covers. I don't remember closing my eyes. I was out.

I woke up and saw sunlight through my closed eyelids. I was aware that I had been sleeping on my stomach, and I wasn't sure what had awakened me. Then, I felt a pair of slippery hands massaging my right shoulder. "Hmm. Nice," I moaned. I still had not opened my eyes, but I was pretty sure that I had died and gone to heaven. Then I became aware of a second set up slippery hands working my left shoulder. Now I was sure I was dead; four hands were massaging my aching muscles.

Becka said, "This is your payment for moving me yesterday. Just lay there and relax." There was absolutely no reason for her to have said that. I had no intention of doing anything but laying there and relaxing. One of the girls pulled the covers down and exposed my entire back to the top of my butt. She began to work my middle and lower back. For girls that had no formal training in massage, they were doing a pretty good job of kneading the soreness out of my muscles. Every once in a while I'd hear someone pump lotion onto their hands, and then return to working my back, shoulders, and arms. After quite a long time, I felt the covers being dragged completely off of me and being thrown onto the floor. I was now completely naked. The girls each took a leg, and worked up from my feet to my butt. Not surprisingly, they didn't stop there and kept going each massaging one half of my sore ass muscles. I then felt one of the girls dive down between my legs as she started massaging my perineum. No one had ever done that to me, and it felt wonderful. My cock started to swell. I then felt another pair of hands on my scrotum.

"This certainly is a FULL body massage," I said. "That feels amazing."

Roxy said, "You earned this, dude."

Becka followed up quickly with, "I can't thank you enough for all of your help. You really were my hero yesterday."

The girls working my balls felt great, and I wasn't about to argue that they shouldn't keep going. After a few minutes, Roxy said, "Turn over and we'll get your front."

I hesitated for several seconds trying to decide if I was going to cross that line with my wife's baby sister. After all, I was fully erect. I decided. "That's okay, I'm good. Ya'll have gotten all of the really sore muscles."

Becka insisted. "Jim, really, we want to do this for you. Turn over."

I was a rock. "Thanks, really. I'm good."

That's when Roxy stepped up her argument. "Jim, we know you've got a hard on. We want you to have a hard on. Becka and I discussed this before we started our massage. We planned this last night. Becka really wants to thank you for all of your help. We know you were exhausted but you still helped. Please let us do this for you."

"But, Roxy, sweetheart...you're my baby sister...I don't think this is such a good idea."

"Jim, I understand..but I'm not really your sister. And, you have been so sweet to me over the years. I know you don't think of yourself as a hero or anything, but you really are. You saved me from that drunken asshole of a father and gave me something I never had before: a stable home. You work so hard and never complain. Now, Jen is taking care of Mom and there is no one her taking care of you." She raised her voice. "For once in your life, please let someone take care of you!"

Now, that was difficult to argue with. I was moved because I had never thought of myself in those terms. I was just doing what was right for my family. I lay there for several more seconds. I took a deep breath, and dove into the deep end of the pool. As I rolled over, I opened my eyes for the first time that morning and discovered that I had been getting a massage from two stark naked 20-year-old ladies. It was the first time I had ever seen Roxy naked. Her breasts were like two triangles: firm peaks rising from her chest that ended in two diamond hard nipples. Her areolas where light pink, almost the color of her skin. She had an amazing flat abdomen, a cute belly button, and her vagina was completely bald. She smiled at me as I took her in for the first time. Becka had much larger breasts than I had thought. Her melon-sized breasts each ended in dark areola that were larger than a fifty cents piece. Her nipples likewise were large and dark like coffee. They looked like a couple of cigar butts. Her dark pubic hair was nicely trimmed and was a strong contrast to her white skin. All I said was, "Very nice," as I looked from one to the other. It was confirmed; I had died and gone to heaven!

It was a case of torture by pleasure as the girls began to massage my arms and shoulders, then my abdomen, then my feet and legs before they even came close to my fully erect penis. The girls were talking about the pre-cum on the end of my dick like I wasn't even in the room. Becka said to Roxy, "Have you ever tasted pre-cum?"

Roxy replied, "No. What does it taste like?"

"It's a little salty, but not too bad. It's actually kind of sweet." She wiped her right hand on the sheets and then placed the tip of her forefinger on the large drop of pre-cum. "Here," she said, holding her finger up for Roxy to taste.

Roxy screwed up her face and said, "I don't think so."

With no hesitation at all, Becka said, "It's your loss," and she sucked the pre-cum off of her own finger. "Hmm. Good to the last drop."

The girls then returned their attention to me. Roxy looked me straight in the eyes as she placed her small, well lubricated fingers around my cock. "Jen told me it was nice, but wow..."

I was surprised. "Jen told you about my penis?"

She smiled and said, "Big brother, sisters talk about everything."

Now that they had finally touched my dick, I thought I might explode on contact. Roxy began to slowly work her fingers up and down my shaft. With Jen out of town and with my hectic work schedule, I had not cum for several weeks and I had a lot of pent up "stress." On the other hand, I really was enjoying this impromptu ménage-à-trois with my wife's baby sister and her best friend, and I wanted to make it last. "Roxy," I said, "if you keep that up, I'm going to cum for sure."

Roxy and Becka both smiled and Roxy said, "Good. That's the plan."

As Roxy quickened her pace, I placed my left hand on Roxy's leg and I pulled Becka down to lay beside me. I began to knead Becka's beautiful breasts and lightly stroked her large, dark nipples. She placed her hand on my balls and began to fondle them.

"Oh, that looks like fun," Roxy said, as she lay down on the other side of me. I quickly began to knead her breasts as well.

My climax was building very quickly and I began to breathe deeply and convulse, curling my toes. I watched Roxy's small hand run up and down my shaft bringing me ever closer to spilling my seed. Whenever a woman gives me a hand job for the first time, I'm always self-conscious about cumming, and somehow that makes it even more exciting. I could feel that I was beyond the point of no return and I said, "Don't stop. I'm almost there."

Vysis
Vysis
776 Followers
12