Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 02

Story Info
A "Handy" Sis-In-Law, rewards him.
4.4k words
4.69
432.1k
184

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,298 Followers

2: "Handy" sis-in-law

===================================

Progress pays in many ways.

And the rules change just a little.

===================================

As part of our deal for getting me to lose 5 pounds, Jenny had just spent several minutes naked in front of me, teasing me, while I whacked my way to my second ejaculation in less than 10 minutes.

Still trying to catch my breath, I had apologized for breaking the rules of our agreement by touching her. As amends, I agreed to not only fix up her car that weekend, but to also give it a thorough cleaning. Two minutes earlier she could probably have coerced me into cleaning it with my tongue.

She leaned forward, fully dressed now. "So you're at two-sixteen. Two-thirteen would be 10 lbs. What do I get if you lose 10 lbs?"

"How about a shopping spree at the clothing store of your choice, up to $250?" I offered.

"Make it $300 and at two-thirteen, it'll be my hand, not yours, down there." She countered, glancing down between my legs.

"You've got a deal." I answered immediately.

* * *

Even though it wasn't a workout day, I put in an hour long bike-ride that evening before Jenny got home.

I was in the kitchen preparing another healthy dinner when she showed up, looking worn out but sexy as hell in her tight workout clothing.

"Hi beautiful," I greeted her. "Chicken Fajitas won't be ready for another 20 minutes."

She gave me a funny look, then cleaned out the cooler she took to work, regaling me with a little bit of the 'office politics' down at the gym.

"I'm going to take a bath. Call me when dinner's ready." She headed back to my bedroom and soon I could hear the water running. She appeared to be in a bit of a sour mood, so I decided to let her be.

When the fajitas were pretty much complete, I put the fixings under cover and put my cast iron grill on the stove to heat up. I then went in to announce that dinner was ready.

The door to the bathroom was mostly closed, so I opened it and walked in. "Dinner's ready if you want to throw on a robe." I crossed over to where my robe hung from a hook and held it open for her.

"Alex, you should knock before you come in here, and I'm not going to stand up naked for you." She sounded genuinely irritated.

"I'm sorry, but I thought you told me to come get you when dinner was ready, and, well I figured it's not like I haven't seen you naked." I answered looking down at her incredible naked body covered in water and bubbles.

"Please get out," she answered coldly.

I placed the robe on the chair and went out to the kitchen where I pulled the last few items of the dinner together and set the food on the table.

We ate in silence at first, seated at opposite ends of the table, she dressed in my robe.

Halfway through the dinner I heard a big sigh.

"I'm sorry." Jenny almost whispered.

"No. I'm sorry, I made some assumptions I shouldn't have. I should have knocked." I told her.

"I just feel strange." She stared at her nearly empty plate for a minute, then pulled her robe more tightly closed. "You know for a while there I forgot you were my brother-in-law. I just saw the man who wanted me. It's nice to be wanted."

I was about to speak when she continued.

"But you are my brother-in-law. You are married to my sister. This is wrong."

I stood up and cleared the table while she watched me waiting for a response.

"You are my sister's husband, Alex."

I walked over to where she was seated and held out my hand to her. She took it hesitantly and stood up.

"I know. But you are so pretty, walking around so scantily clad, living under my nose for the last six months. I think about you all the time. Your young hard body makes my blood boil, after glimpsing it so teasingly those few times. I dream about you all the time. I fantasize about you when I'm in bed with your sister. You are driving me crazy." I confessed, as I held her hand in mine standing before her.

"I'm sorry, I know I should get an apartment, but I just wanted to get caught up," she gulped on the verge of tears.

"This is working so well. You have me dieting better and working out harder than I have in years. I know with your help I'll be where I want to be within a couple of months. You are really helping me a lot." I told her intensely pulling her closer to me, looking into those deep blue eyes.

"When you said 'Hi beautiful' today, it gave me goosebumps. Anyone will be able to tell something's going on between us. I got so wet today thinking about rewarding you after losing 10 pounds that I had to go to the bathroom to clean up. I'm sure everyone could smell me, I know I could. Until today I never really thought I could have you. It's all I thought about today." She leaned forward into my chest.

I ran my hands down her back, comforting her, caressing her.

"You're right, we'll have to be careful. But next week you're house sitting right? So you won't be around as much. And when you are around, I'll work in the garage, or media room or something to keep us apart so I won't go nuts."

"Yeah, I'll be at the Ferguson's for the week. That should give us a little space. But I'll expect you to keep working out hard." She answered me, slightly muffled, her head pressed against my chest.

"Just thinking about you when I'm working out keeps me hard." I teased.

"I can't believe you." She giggled, which was nice to hear.

"Can we change the rules a little?" I asked, my hands caressing her back down to her ass. She had been relaxing against me, and I felt her tense up.

"How do you mean?"

"Let's make the goals cumulative. Once I've seen you naked, I can keep seeing you naked, as long as I haven't gained weight. That way there are no weird feelings like when I walked in on you in the bathroom." As I said this I pulled her away from me and slowly parted the front of her robe to see her body.

"Are you going to be able to avoid pressing for the next step? I don't think I could stop you if you did." She answered, standing there before me, her beautiful young body framed by the bright white robe opening.

"I won't have to for long. I know I'll be at the next step this weekend. Even if I have to fast." I told her, reaching up and sliding the robe off her shoulders where it pooled on the ground, revealing her completely in all her youthful splendor.

She stepped closer to me, her hand reaching forward and brushing against my cock. "Show me how you'd like me to handle you when you reach your goal. Show me what you like."

I took her hand and guided her to the bedroom a few feet away. I sat her on the edge of the bed, then disrobed completely in front of her.

She was sitting upright on the edge of the bed. I set a couple of pillows at the head, then picked her up, my hard cock pressed against the side of her hip, and set her back down at the head of the bed, against the pillows. I reached out and positioned her legs in a wide V, her knees raised. Jenny watched me intently, quietly, allowing me free reign. I was tempted to climb on board and fuck her then, and all day long afterwards. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have stopped me, but I was also enjoying the anticipation.

"I'll show you what I like; you show me what you like." I told her, sitting across from her, my hand enveloping my swollen meat.

"Oh, God, Alex. I don't know, I've never done anything like that."

"Yes you have, just yesterday." I reminded her.

"That was different, it just happened. This is so brazen."

"Show me." I told her, reaching forward and grasping her hands, pulling them down to her own bare pussy.

She rubbed her fingers across the top of her mound, caressing it softly, her fingers spreading into a small 'V', bracketing her opening, spreading the lips a hint exposing the pink treasure beneath.

"I'm stopping unless I see some movement on your end," she told me, her fingers closing, covering herself.

I took the hint and I knelt before her, upright, my crotch at eye level, and I slowly started stroking my staff, from the crest, down to the bottom, pressing into my pubic area, making it stand out as far as possible. My movements were slow and deliberate, and they yielded the desired results, a firm hard-on, and a renewed movement of Jenny's fingers, rubbing herself in rhythm to my own actions.

"Closer," she whispered huskily, sitting more upright, her face moving forward. I scooted forward, the front of my thighs pushing hers more widely open, my cock within inches of her face.

"Faster," she moaned, leaning forward, her breath caressing my balls. I could look straight down at my cock, seeing her pretty face inches from my hand, knowing I could rub my cock on her face with the merest motion. Past my cock, I was looking directly down into her lap, where her fingers were rubbing small circles rapidly across the top of her gash. Her pussy was bright pink, and every few seconds, her first two fingers would travel down and enter her opening, pumping in and out before returning to their small circles. I sped up moving faster, stroking just the last few inches, working up the sensitivity.

"Faster," she urged me, leaning forward until her cheek was resting on my hip, her tongue creeping out and touching me softly just shy of the base of my cock. My hand moved faster at her insistence, until it was almost a blur. My own breath was heaving. I jerked away, on and on, feeling the hardness increase.

"Closer," she teased, as she started leaning back, reclining again, and I followed her, crawling up her body, my legs bracketing her torso, my thighs pressing against the side of her breasts. My left hand kept me upright, leaning into the wall behind her, my entire body taut, my right hand stroking smooth and fast the length of my cock, twisting at the end to tease the head. My cock was just above her neck, and I was eager to spray my juice across that pretty face.

"Oh, God, I'm so close," she cried, her whole body trembling. I could feel her strokes of her own pussy, where her upper arms crossed my thighs and disappeared behind me, into that hot pussy I yearned to be deep inside of.

"Come for me," she begged, "Now. Now."

I couldn't hold back any longer. With a moan, I exploded for her. She cried out trembling when the first stream landed on her face, tracing a line from her hairline down to her chin. I continued coming, loosing stream after stream of white lava, painting her. I laid my cock against her cheek, then dragged it down her neck and between her breasts. I cupped her breasts around my cock, stroking back and forth, drawing out any last drops, and cleaning myself between her small mounds.

I rolled off of her, breathing like a buffalo, my hand still stroking my softening cock.

"That was incredible," I told her, reaching out and caressing her nearest breast.

She slapped at my hand. "Stop that. That's twice you've overstepped your bounds. No touching, remember. You're going to owe me big time."

I gazed at her; her face, neck and chest dripping with my cum. I guess I had overstepped the bounds, just a little bit.

* * *

Friday morning Jenny woke me and chased me onto the elliptical. Level 5, 40 minutes. I was still aching from the Wednesday workout. She was right, it was worse the second day.

"I need 500 calories this morning." She told me, stroking her hand down my side. "Your workout this evening is 6:00. I'm going to hurt you tonight. Are you going to stay on your diet today?"

"If humanly possible," I told her, slightly out of breath. The aches were slowly working their way back into my consciousness.

"Good. I'm dying to hold that fat cock of yours." She emphasized the statement with a brush across the front of my shorts.

Again I worked the intervals and managed to pump out 520 calories. Jenny came in at the tale end, and smiled. "You are incredible."

"So are you." I answered with a smile.

"Shower and massage. Let me know when you're out of the shower," she said, disappearing through the door.

I showered and shaved, and brushed my hair. When I stepped out of the bedroom Jenny was waiting for me completely naked.

"Lie down," she told me, taking me by the arm and leading me to the bed. I lay down on my front, and she straddled me, massaging me from my neck to my calves. I needed the help, I was aching badly.

She didn't skip anything this time, spending considerable time working the knots out of my butt cheeks.

When she had completed a deep massage from head-to-toe, and back again, she had me turnover.

I was rock hard again.

"Is that for me? How sweet! Now don't move." She climbed up, and used her hand to press my cock flat against my body. She straddled my hips, lowering her pussy down across my cock. I could feel her wetness against me. She started massaging my shoulders and chest, and while she did, she rolled her hips, rubbing her pussy up and down the length of my cock.

I moaned pushing back against her, feeling my orgasm approaching already.

"Naughty, naughty. Stay still." She rubbed down my arms, and back to my shoulders. She grabbed my shoulders and thrust her self back and forth across my cock, her movements growing longer and harder. Her hair was hanging down around my face, and she squeezed my shoulders with a steely grip. Her back was arched, pushing her clit down against my cock.

She screamed out, coming, pulling herself up then pushing down hard. I felt a bending pressure on my cock, then felt it slip inside of her, at least half-way in. She gasped, and pulled herself off me, rolling to the side and crying out. It was too much, and I came immediately, bathing my abs.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she gasped, holding her hands between her legs, trembling.

"Now you're the bad one. I guess we're even." I joked.

"We're even? Because I let you inside me? Are you crazy? Now you really owe me."

"Now that's not fair. If I had come in you, or if I'd been the one to initiate it, maybe. But this was your doing," I reminded her.

"Ok, I'll give you a 'bye' on this one. But you still owe me for the last two times." She was reaching over and painting designs across my chest with my own cum.

"Jesus, I gotta go, I'm going to be late." She jumped up and tore off for upstairs.

* * *

That evening she was true to her word, and she worked me hard. I was dreading how I was going to feel. I went home and had dinner alone. She'd already had plans to go out with her friends, and never made it home, spending the night at her girl friend's place.

The next morning I got up late, after 9:00, and hit the elliptical again, an easy 30 minutes this morning. I barely worked out 300 calories. I hit the shower, letting the pulsating jets beat on me. A couple of aspirin and I almost felt human again. I stepped onto the scale. Two-twelve. Yee-ha!

My plans for the day were to install a new garage door opener, and to take care of Jenny's car. I was nearly done with the first task, and looking forward to lunch, when Jenny rolled in.

"Nice night?" I asked.

"Don't you look yummy," she answered.

How I could look yummy, all sweaty and greasy, I have no idea. I was wearing just my shorts, work-belt and boots.

"I can already see the changes. Your love handles are disappearing." She rubbed her hand down my side as she walked by.

"Two-twelve this morning." I told her as she opened the door to the back of the house.

"Already? Wow! You deserve everything you've got coming. Let's make a night of it." She smiled at me, a warm inviting smile.

"Sounds like a deal to me. You had lunch?"

"I haven't had breakfast," she answered.

"I should be done here in about 15 minutes. Can you make lunch?"

"Got it."

* * *

Lunch was followed by work on Jenny's car. I gave her the use of mine. She had clients from 1:00 until 5:00. By the time she got back I had the compressor replaced, the freon recharged, the oil changed, and I was on the final wax.

The car was running well, the air-conditioner blowing ice-cubes, and the inside and outside the cleanest since she'd had the use of it. I even set up a compartment box in the trunk to organize her stuff.

She got out of the van, and gave the car a tour, whistling in appreciation. "It's like a different car."

"So I take it you approve? My debt paid off?" I asked.

She sat behind the wheel, basking in the cold blowing air. "All paid up."

"Then let's go in and see if I can't get myself back in debt again."

I took a shower while she started dinner, and I joined her to finish the preparations.

We had dinner, a few drinks, and then Jenny stood, took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"You can touch me, but no penetration, and keep your mouth in line." She told me as she undressed in front of me.

Again, I watched her, unabashedly admiring her young, firm body.

"Aren't you going to get undressed? Or am I supposed to do you through your shorts?" She teased, poised on one foot, pulling her panties off the other.

"I thought I'd let you do the honors," I told her with a smile.

She grinned at me mischievously, then stepped forward and unbuttoned my Hawaiian shirt. She planted a couple of kisses on my chest, then kneeled before me and tugged my knit shorts down around my ankles. I wasn't wearing underwear, and my semi-hard cock flopped out before her.

She grabbed my cock in her hand, for just a moment then stood and pulled me toward the hope chest at the foot of the bed. She seated me there, where I could lean back against the bed itself, the edge of which was about a foot higher. She positioned herself between my legs.

Jenny leaned over and took my cock in her hand. She slowly stroked it downward, alternating her hands, one over the other.

"You really have a nice cock. I love the look of it, the thick vein running down the middle, the fat head, your large hanging balls. Ummmm."

She placed both hands around it, her fingers interlocked, and stroked it up and down.

"You get so hard. So incredibly hard. I can't believe how stiff it is, and yet it feels so soft and the head is so, oooh."

She leaned forward and placed a kiss on the very tip, her lips lingering for only a second.

"It would be so nice in my mouth, filling me."

She let go of me for a second, and stepped to the bedside, where she opened a drawer on Holly's side, and pulled out a small bottle of lubricant. She sidled back to where I was and positioned herself back in front of me.

"I want to make it slick. Slippery, like if it was in me." She kneeled close, holding it against her body. My balls were at the V of her legs, and the head of my cock was just above her belly button. "Look how long it is. Imagine if it was in me, how far up it would reach. God, you would fill me so deep and tight. Can you just imagine it?"

She rubbed herself against my cock for just a second, then settled back down onto her heels. She took the lube and dribbled a little of it on the head.

"It looks like cum. I want to lick it so bad. But I can't do that yet. I can't wait until you've earned that. I want to taste you. I want to feel your fat cock in my mouth, exploding down my throat."

I was rock-hard now, and she stroked it, varying her style just a little every few strokes. Sometimes she'd hold the bottom of my shaft, as low as possible, holding me upright, while stroking the other hand up and down. Or she'd play with my balls, feeling their heft, caressing them. She'd occasionally bring her mouth down to the level of my cock, and reach her tongue out to just touch my skin, or place a small kiss on my cock, the head, the balls, the shaft.

I was burning up. I wanted to hold her head still and fuck her pretty face. I wanted to throw her down on my bed and pound my shaft into her until she was Jello beneath me.

I sat there, my fingers clenching and unclenching to keep from reaching out for her, watching her drive me insane.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,298 Followers
12