Sis-in-law Incentives Ch. 03

Story Info
An oral contract.
5.4k words
4.78
334.9k
182

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,237 Followers

Chapter 03: An Oral Contract

===========================

A surprise prelude to a goal, then fun under the sun.

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

===========================

After a light cardio workout the next morning, I went with Jenny to the local mall, where I let her roam the stores. I had a $250 gift certificate left over from a project bonus, and I was going to make up the difference in cash. She asked if she could split the shopping between Macy's and Victoria's Secret, so I gave her the certificate and fifty dollars.

"Knock yourself out." I told her. "I'll be in Galyans."

"Don't you want to see me try on the stuff?" She teased.

"I think it's better you do this on your own; maybe you can give me a private show later." There were way too many people I knew in town who might wonder at me shopping in Victoria's Secret with a beautiful young girl who wasn't my wife.

We finished the shopping and decided to catch lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, since there were a lot of relatively healthy meals there, in spite of what the store name might lead you to believe.

We sat across from each other, and I almost jumped out of my chair when her toes caressed the inside of my thighs on the way to my crotch.

"I love my new stuff," she purred. "I can't wait to show you some of the things I bought."

"I'm looking forward to it." I answered, reaching into my pants to straighten out my cock as it hardened. "What else do you have planned for today?"

"Nothing really. I'm dying to catch the Nicole Kidman movie. You want to try and make the next showing? It's in about 50 minutes?"

We agreed and rushed through our lunch to head upstairs just as the previews were starting. The place was pretty empty, a Sunday Matinee, one of 16 movies being shown, but Jenny led the way to the top row, which we had to ourselves. Our only nearby company was a young couple one row down and about 5 seats over.

Her intentions where obvious immediately, as her hand dove straight for my lap. "God, I feel like I'm sixteen again," she laughed softly.

I leaned back, put my arm behind her seat and pulled her toward me. She looked almost scared as I tilted her face to mine, seeking out her lips. We kissed like kids, long and exploring, her hand rubbing me through my pants. I reached over and opened her shirt, my hand inside her bra, playing with her nipple.

"I can't wait for you to lose about 12 more pounds," she whispered into my ear. "You'd be fucking my brains out right now."

She reached for my pants and unbuttoned the top, then unzipped me. I scooted forward on the seat, giving her better access, but my underwear was still in the way.

She looked at me askance, as I pushed her away. Then I peeled my pants off one leg, and pulled the underwear off that leg, then put the pants leg back on.

"Naughty boy," she murmured, as I reached in my pants, pushed the underwear halfway down the leg, then reached up and removed them from the bottom leg opening.

She took them and put them in her shopping bag, then made a show of removing her bra from inside her shirt, slipping the straps off one arm then the other. She held the bra up where I could see it, almost showing it off, before depositing it in the same shopping bag.

We made out for the length of the preview and opening credits. When the movie started, she told me to lean back and enjoy.

We watched the movie in quiet, my hand in her pants, her hand stroking my dick. We spent almost half the movie this way. She came on my hand a couple of times while she was playing with me.

"Let me know when you're going to come," she told me.

A short while later I was ready. "I'm almost there," I warned her.

She leaned over and put her mouth over the top of my cock, her lips pressed against the head. That action put me over the top and I came strongly. She took the head in her mouth and caught every drop, gagging for a second, catching the attention of the young girl in the row ahead of us. They had been pretty busy themselves. Hard to believe we could distract them.

Jenny drained me, letting her mouth do a little extra play, then leaned back.

"That last part doesn't count. I just didn't want to make a mess." She finally said, her hand back to stroking my now soft member. She took a big sip from her Diet Coke and gave me a sly smile.

"I'm not complaining." I answered.

We watched the movie, and before long I was diddling her again, and she was pulling on my resurgent hard-on. We could no longer ignore the couple ahead of us. They had been peaking back at us occasionally, and we made no effort to hide what we were doing. No one else was within five rows, and from the way that she kept disappearing from view, it was clear they were up to some hijinks of their own. Now they upped the ante. They moved to our row, and watched our play for a while occasionally performing some of their own. They were young, maybe just out of high-school. She was the furthest away, and when she went down on him, he would pull back her hair, giving us a clear, unrestricted view. When the action on the screen was bright and well lit, so was her performance. Eventually she sucked him off to completion, while we watched. When they were done with their little show, she nodded to us, and Jenny, bless her heart, took the hint.

It was a little awkward, but luckily the arms of the seats at the theater could be pushed back. Jenny leaned over again, this time taking my cock in her mouth and pistoning up and down. She would occasionally look up at the couple two seats down, then go back to the sucking. The other couple were whispering, and they moved down again, switching places, until they were right next to us. I was now seated between the two girls.

Her hand reached out and touched my cock where Jenny's mouth was working its magic.

Her boyfriend pushed her head down to my lap, and whispered to me, "Let her help. She loves to suck cock, man."

Jenny pulled up, and the young girl replaced her, sucking me to the hilt on her first try. Jenny leaned back and whispered in my ear. "How do these things happen to you? Damn, you're spoiled."

"Yes, I am," I responded, my hand in the stranger's hair, while she bobbed up and down on my slick cock.

She turned in her seat, getting on her knees with her ass in the air, and her boyfriend flipped her skirt up, exposing a bare ass. I couldn't see what he was doing to her, but she was like a wild-woman, gobbling my prick.

With a gasp, she pulled back, holding my cock out to Jenny, who responded in kind, going down on me aggressively, pushing my cock down her throat. She sucked me a short while, eventually letting our new playmate have a turn.

The young tart was determined to finish me, stroking me firmly while alternating the occasional suck. Every few times she would keep her head down there for dozen bobs or so, then renew the stroke/suck rhythm.

I was about to come, and I let them know.

"I'm close, very close," I whispered.

The girl looked up, but never pulled her mouth off of my straining cock. Jenny leaned over and whispered, "Go ahead."

The nasty little stranger sucked me deep again, setting me off. I came for her, not nearly as much as earlier, and I was super-sensitive as I finished, but she cleaned me up, sat up, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, while her boyfriend put up his hand for a high-five. They then got up and walked out.

"Now you owe me again." Jenny told me, while I sat there still trying to get my breathing in order again.

I just nodded, incredulous at the sudden change of fortune in my sex life.

* * *

"Holly comes home tomorrow," Jenny reminded me over dinner, "and Tuesday, I start the house-sitting job."

"I know."

"We're going to have clean up our act, you know." She sounded somber.

"I know."

"But I expect you to keep working out and keep dieting. We can still do the workouts at my gym, but you're on your own for the cardio." She finished her wine; we'd had a glass each. "I think I can still manage to reward you for good behavior, so be good, and I'll make it worth your while."

"What's our next goals?" I asked.

"For you it's 208 pounds. I imagine it's going to start getting tougher, those first few pounds come off easy, but then it becomes work. Your incentive is...me. Naked, at your pleasure, anything goes except penetration below the waist."

"And your incentive is?"

"You tell me."

"I believe it was a certification," I answered. "You were going to sign up for one of the advanced classes at the Cooper, last I spoke with you. Why don't you do that, and I'll pick up the tab."

"You've got a deal." She told me. "I have to hit the sack early, 6:00 am customer tomorrow, but I think you've received more than enough incentives today to keep you running for a while."

"I think so."

* * *

Holly immediately noticed the weight loss when she got off the plane, even though it was only about 15 pounds.

"You look great. What have you been up to?" was how she greeted me when I met her by the luggage area.

I told her I was back on my diet, and doing the morning cardio thing. She was a little surprised by that. I work from home most of the time, and a lot of my clients and contacts are on the west coast, so I tend to get up late and work late. Morning cardio was not what one would normally expect from my schedule.

"I also worked out a deal with Jenny and her manager, and I'm getting half-price training from her at the gym. She fits me in wherever she has an opening." I told her. "I'm going to pick up the price of her getting her advanced training as a payback for helping me get in shape."

In general my motto was stick to the truth whenever possible, if not the whole truth.

Holly was worn out from a long day of travel, but promised me that the next day she expected us to catch up on some sorely needed 'quality time'.

* * *

By Thursday, I was within one pound of my goal. Holly and I had previously been in a bit of a rut, doing the sex thing maybe once a week. We were always worn out from the day-to-day routine, and having difficulty finding the time. After our extended break, the last two nights had been great, a lot like the first year, including protracted bouts of lovemaking at night, and even a brief interlude in the morning.

Thursday evening we'd had some time to ourselves while our daughter was with the neighbors in the pool. I had just finished showering after a bike ride, and Holly walked into the bedroom while I was still naked.

She dropped to her knees and proceeded to suck my cock.

I had been with her for almost eight years and she'd never done that. She was happy to give me oral sex as part of a lovemaking session at night, but not spontaneously like this.

I'm a firm believer in the best defense is a good offense.

"I see someone's been teaching you some good habits." I told her, while I slid my prick in and out of her inviting mouth. "I should be jealous."

She choked and pulled off, turning very red.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

I hadn't expected her to get so flustered from my teasing, and wondered if maybe I'd shot a little too close to the mark.

"Nothing, baby. I'm just kidding. What you were doing was really nice, but it wasn't something you normally do. I don't care why you're doing it now, just don't stop." I encouraged her to continue by stroking the side of her head, while I held my hard-on pointed toward her.

She pushed me back to sit on the edge of the bed, and continued from where she had left off.

She rarely finishes me in her mouth; it's usually a prelude to the rest of the act, but today she wasn't going anywhere. As I got closer to coming, she started using her hand more aggressively, finally finishing me outside her mouth, my cum spilling over her hand. She licked the head of my cock, then bestowed a small kiss on it, before going to get a face cloth.

"That's it," I announced. "I'm sending you away for three weeks every other month. I can't wait to see what you come up with after your next trip."

"I can't believe you're saying that! You'd send me away to learn sex stuff from someone else? As long as I brought it home to you? That's sick."

That wasn't what I had said, but I was in no position to argue semantics. "I'm just kidding. I would never want you to have sex behind my back." I told her.

"Oh. But if you knew about it, and I was learning new tricks for you, that would be Ok?" she bridled.

"I didn't say that. I just said that behind my back was the worse. If you wanted to try something new, I'd want to talk about it." I told her as I got dressed.

"I can't believe we're having this conversation!"

"Listen. I've been with you 10 years. You're the mother of my child. I love you. And I love being with you. But if you are missing something, and wanted to 'expand your horizons' I'd just want to talk about it. If there's a problem, I'd rather work it out, even if that meant going areas I might not be comfortable with. I'd rather do that than lose you." I grinned at her. "Especially with your new found skills and appetite."

"I saw Donald while I was at the beach," she blurted out.

Huh? "Donald?" I asked.

"He was my boss when I worked down on the Eastern Shore. He took me out for drinks. He wanted to do more but I didn't. We just had drinks," she confessed.

"That's Ok," I told her, "I trust you."

That seemed to irritate her even more.

"Guys hit on me you know. There's a lot of guys who would love to be with me. Don't think I couldn't get a guy."

"Of course you could. Your beautiful, you have a great body, and terrific breasts. I just trust you."

"You drive me crazy!" she exploded, and marched out of the room, leaving me wondering.

* * *

Friday, Jenny called me and let me know she had a two hour break in the middle of the day, if I wanted to see the house she was sitting.

I took her up on the offer, and headed over around 1:00. Her next client wasn't until 3:00.

She gave me a tour of the grounds first. They had a tennis court, and a great swimming pool with a lot of landscaping to give the appearance of a grotto. It was very private, the house sat on a fenced, wooded lot that was at least two acres. The interior wasn't huge, and it only had four bedrooms, but all the rooms were spacious, and the decorating everywhere was gorgeous. After the tour she took me back out to the porch.

"Let's go for a dip," she said as she started stripping off her workout clothing.

I started to do the same, when she stopped me.

"Wait. You did hit 208, didn't you?" She asked, standing before me topless, her hand on my shoulder.

"Barely. 207.5 on the scale this morning." I confirmed.

"Thank God." She laughed, and stripping out of her shorts and panties, she made a beeline for the pool.

I followed just behind her, diving in and coming up underneath her. I grabbed her ass as I surfaced, pulling her against me. She laughed and pulled away swimming for the shallow section.

The pool had a beach entrance, that slowly rose up to the surface, giving a gentle ramp into the pool. Jenny climbed the ramp and lay down upon it, most of her body out of the water. Her legs were completely under from the knees down, but the water only reached halfway up the side of her thighs, and the top of her body was completely out of the water, enjoying the rays of the sun.

I lay next to her, touching her neck, shoulders, chest, and waist. I followed my touch with my lips, kissing her all over. I had never really had a chance to play with her as much as I'd like, and I devoured her breasts, alternating my attention, rolling her little hard nipple around with my tongue.

I moved between her legs, and traced down her belly, lingering on her belly button, before continuing down to her smooth mound. She must have shaved it very recently; it was as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Lying in the water, I was immersed halfway up my back. She scooted up the ramp a bit, and her pussy was exposed to me, the water lapping at the very bottom of her delectable ass.

I spent the next several minutes finally doing what I'd wanted to for so long. I licked and sucked her until my jaws ached. Then I'd finger her and play with her until I could lick and suck her some more.

Jenny was so responsive. She came for me repeatedly, my mouth clamped to her clit, my fingers deep inside her, massaging the inner walls of that sweet pussy. She cried out, oblivious of our surroundings, her legs clamping around my head. She raised and lowered her hips out of the water, splashing water up into my face and over her pussy.

Finally she pushed me away, and rolled over on her stomach. "No more," she moaned, "I'm too sensitive."

I massaged her back, slowly working my way down to her tiny waist. I continued working on her divine ass cheeks massaging them and kissing them. I worked my way between her legs again, this time licking and kissing from the top of her cleft, down across her ass, all the way back to her still sensitive slit. I spread her legs wider, spreading her ass cheeks wide, and tongued her asshole, driving the tip of my tongue in as far as I could, accompanied by her continuous moaning. I moved down to her pussy, and licked and sucked everything I could reach.

Moving back to her ass, I tongued her again, before placing my finger at the same opening, and slowly working it's way in. The view was unimaginable, her ass spread wide, my finger gliding in and out of the brown and pink hole, under the bright Texas sun. Her back was sweating, and droplets where running down to the small of her back, as she lay their under my ministrations.

When she was relaxed and her moans were quieter, I opened her ass up more, sliding a second finger in beside the first. She moaned out again.

"You have the most incredible ass." I told her.

"I love what you're doing to me," she said softly. "I wish it didn't have to stop."

"It doesn't," I assured her leaning over and tonguing her ass beside where my fingers were penetrating her.

"It does, or I'll be begging you to stick that big fat cock of yours in there, and that's not on today's menu." She sighed, reaching a hand back and pushing me away from that perfect rear-end of hers.

"That was unbelievable." She told me with a kiss. "And now it's your turn."

She slid down the ramp, encouraging me to take her place. The sun was hot against my skin. She moved away for a second, ducking under the water, then surfaced and pulled her wet hair back and to the side.

"I'm kind of pissed at myself for giving you a preview of this, but what the hell. I think you'll enjoy the real thing, even if it's not the first time my lips have touched your cock."

I was hard as steel, from the attention I'd given her, and the anticipation of nearly getting to sheath my shaft in her sweet butt.

She stroked my cock slowly, watching the reaction. Then she leaned over and kissed the head, briefly. She peeked up at me afterwards, a little smile tugging at the corners of her lips. She stuck her tongue out, the tip caressing just under the ridge of my crown. She placed a small kiss on the side, then slowly licked from my balls all the way up my rod, bringing her mouth over the top, and settling down onto my cock. She slowly pressed her face down until I could feel the pressure from the back of her throat. She gamely pushed on, forcing me down her throat, and then waggling her head back and forth, when her lips were pressed to the base of my shaft.

I groaned, and she slowly pulled back, lingering at the head, before releasing it with an audible 'pop'.

Her smile was erotic. "I thought you'd like that."

She repeated the entire scenario, from the initial lick until her head was ready to pull off again. This time she opened her mouth and let her tongue come out and lick the base of my shaft, while my cock stayed at the opening of her mouth. She looked at me often, her eyes capturing mine, while she used her talented mouth to pleasure me.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,237 Followers
12