Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there for a while longer and then she sighed and said, "I need to get up off you but this feels so very good." I just hugged her tighter and kissed her hair.

She snuggled a little and as she did she had to take a shuddery breath. "Oh God, I'm probably going to explode again when I try to get off you," she whispered. "When I shifted my hips just then, it gave me a jolt. Just breathing, keeps my clit tingling; I can feel it pressed up against you in this position."

I chuckled and she gasped and then groaned. "Oops, sorry, I didn't mean to move." I told her.

I kissed her hair again. "Your sweet little pussy is having much the same effect of me. I can feel you heartbeat among other things and it's keeping me at least semi hard. An old man ain't supposed to do that. It's usually one shot, bang, and it's all over," I whispered back to her.

With a long drawn out groan, she sat up slowly, a shiver and shutter running up and down her body. She held onto my chest and rested a moment. Her pussy had clamped down on me several times as she had moved. As she once again relaxed she took a couple of slow deep breaths and the she smiled crookedly.

"Remember what I said about it was going to hurt so good, when I started to sit on you. Well, I think it's going to be even worse or better, according to how you want to look at it, when I get up."

She took a deep breath and slowly stood up. Now I know how a wine cork feels as you pull it out of the bottle. She gave out with a loud groan to go along with my softer one. I'm surprised there wasn't a popping sound as I came free of her.

Her legs trembled and she bent forward, placing her hands on my chest. I grabbed her arms and held onto her. She slowly sat back down on my lap. Once she was seated, she sighed and laid back down on me.

A few seconds later, she whispered, "I'm going to need a nap, that's for sure." I nodded and agreed with her.

*****

Some time later, she lifted up and shifted her hips. I could hear the liquid squishing sound that was coming from between our two bodies. She laughed and said, "I think a shower is going to come before the nap, we've made one hell of a mess."

I chuckled and said, "Well, I've always heard that sex is only dirty when you do it right. In this case, I think we did a bang up job."

She chuckled along with me and then stood up. She looked down to where she had been sitting and grinned. "Yeap, we did a hell of a job of it."

She reached out her hands to me as she stepped off to the side and said, "Come on, you can scrub my back and I'll scrub yours. Although it does seem to be a terrible waste of good tanning oil."

As I stood up, I said, "Then I'll just have to oil you down again tomorrow, when we sit out here in the sun again. In fact, I think I have several more large bottles in the bathroom."

She laughed and slipped her arm around me as we walked across the porch toward the back door. "Right now, I settle for nice slippery soap, strong hands, and warm water. We'll let tomorrow bring, whatever it brings."

When we paused to open the door, I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Sounds good to me." I said as we went inside.