Sissy PRIDE!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The video store I hang out in mostly is in a complex of adult related businesses. The anchor business is a strip club – where my ex wife Jinky works. I always think about how sexy it is that while I'm sucking some hunk's cock naked on my knees, high heels only, my wife is doing the exact same thing, just a few yards away! I make good money at the booths. When I first began going there – when Jinky and I were still married – I did it for the thrill of it. But then I noticed a lot of guys would approach me and ask me, "How much?" So I began throwing a figure out, like maybe twenty bucks for a blowjob, or whatever. Now my standard fee is 40 bucks to suck cock, and I always ask for a little more AFTER the blowjob. I rarely get turned down. I realized that I could make a living doing the exact thing I loved!

Of course, there are some men I just have an instinct for, not to ask for money. For example, most black men won't pay. They know they have exactly what any little blonde sissy wants, and that's a big hard black cock! When I get a black man I always feel like I hit the jackpot! And they usually are not gonna settle for just a blowjob either – they like to FUCK! With black men, they like havin' a white bitch on her knees, suckin' his cock and nuts, and eating out his anus. You can tell when they're ready to fuck when they reach forward and start feeling up your ass. Next they take your arm and raise you to a standing position, and that's when they fuck you.

The booths are relatively small, maybe 5 x 5 feet. There are vinyl benches that are across from a video screen. Usually when I get laid, I get up on the bench on my hands and knees, facing the wall. Then the man will mount you from behind and fuck you in the ass like that. Some guys like it standing up, in which case I'll stand facing the door, my legs apart, and he'll mount me like that and fuck me. The booths are kind of flimsy, and a real rough fuck makes them rock and make all kind of noises – mixed in with the whimpers, screams, moans and groans of a couple fucking. I like the loud fucks because it always attracts a lot of attention from people in the arcade. When the guy opens the door to leave, there'll always be some other guys standing right outside, craning their necks to see who was in there. I know this, so I always position myself naked on my knees, and when the door opens I'll make sure I'm applying a fresh coat of lipstick. Most of the time I'll get some immediate attention – a guy will step right up for a blowjob right then and there. Sometimes there are more than one, and they line up for a blowjob, just like lining up to use the urinal!

Life as and adult video store sissy is really good. I found when I first started going to those places, that mostly gay men, or bisexual men frequent them. Initially I went there dressed as a guy, in shorts and t-shirts and flip flops. So I got a lot of gay men. But when I started going dressed as a woman, in skirts, high heels, short shorts – it was a turn off for the gay guys, and they avoided me. But I did get the bisexuals and the straight, married guys, who knew that ladyboys like me hung out there. These guys had a thing for shemales.

My main rule is that there are NO rules. I turn down almost no one. The fact is, I adore hard cock. I don't care if a guy is handsome, fat, old – whatever – as long as he has a hard cock and I can get his load. One guy, who is my regular, is not only old, but he is obese. Honestly, he's so fat he has to squeeze himself through the doorway to get in the booth! Not only that, but I have to take my hand and actually lift up a fold of fat to find his very tiny dick. His dick is so small that it looks like a little button. But when it gets hard, it grows just big enough for me to get my lips around. He is always so grateful to me that he has no problem giving me a hundred bucks every time I see him. From start to finish it only takes 5 minutes tops. Easy money.

Another regular of mine is a guy I call "my Marine." He's a big guy, overweight, but younger – maybe 40 or 45. He's not as fat as the other guy, more solidly built. He has a small dick too, but when it's hard its plenty big enough to suck. I don't know his name, so I call him the "Marine," because of the small tattoo of a bulldog and "USMC," on his forearm. I see him about once a week. He always gives me fifty bucks. The routine is the same, he'll take his pants down and sit on the bench, and I'll get between his legs and suck his cock. He likes to feel me up while I'm blowing him, and I love feeling his big strong hairy legs! It takes a long time for him to cum, ten or fifteen minutes. When he's ready, he stands up and cups the back of my head and shoots a load into my mouth. He likes it when I open my mouth and display his cum on my tongue, before swallowing it all. He keeps begging me to go to the gay bathhouse next door. He wants to rent a room and just stay there for hours, and do what, I don't know.

Another thing about me is that I am very submissive, and have masochistic tendencies. I love getting slapped around and treated like shit by men during sex. Some men seem to know that's what faggots like me want, others I have to coax. Some men will flat out not get mean – no matter how I try to encourage them. Others will be very gentle until I tell them to hurt me. You'd be surprised how violent some of these men can get! For instance, I love having my tits pinched hard when I'm suckin' a man off. I want to feel real pain. If they concentrate on the nipples I'll tell them to pinch my breasts – the soft white breast flesh. And when they do, sometimes I'll have big purple bruises all over my tits! One man recently worked my tits over and also pinched the hell out of my arms. I was just covered with bruises! When I got home and looked at myself in the mirror I almost shot my load right then! So SEXY!

Another thing about me is that I never cum when I'm in the booths. I always save it until I get home. Then I'll get in bed with my laptop and browse porn, and think about all the men I had sex with that night, and when I do cum it's a really big load!

When I go out whoring – which is usually 7 days a week – I always dress sexy. It's about a half a mile to the video store from my apartment, and it's always still light when I go there. The place is located off of a wide avenue, and there's always a lot of vehicle traffic. I'll wear short shorts, heels, and sexy tops; tight spandex minidresses, short skirts – believe me – I look fuckin HAWT! I'm a totally passable sissy. I'm only 5 foot 6, and I'm very slightly built. No one guesses that I'm really a man! I go everywhere and nobody ever looks at me funny.

The video arcade is across the alley from the club where my ex wife Jinky works. Once you're inside you go up a ramp to a glassed in window. That's the modeling studio. It's actually a whore house, but they call it a modeling studio. The girls from the studio man the window, and when someone comes in from outside, a buzzer alerts them. When you get to the window they ask if you want a modeling session – unless you're like me – a hot looking chick. Most of the girls know me and know I'm a guy because I always tell them. Most of the girls are nice to me, and regard me as one of them, but there are a few hater bitches that give me the evil eye, or tell me I can't go inside dressed like that. But the manager always straightens them out. It costs 6 bucks to get in the arcade. You hand them the money and they load a card with 6 bucks. You swipe the card and the door opens and you go into the arcade itself.

Once you're inside the arcade it is very dark. If you've just come in from the bright sunlight, it takes a few minutes for your eyes to adjust. There are 20 booths, however only one of them faces the entrance, so that anyone coming in has to pass by this booth. That's my booth. Once I get my booth I go in, lock the door, and strip down to just my high heels and string bikini. I check my makeup and then I unlock the door and prop it open with my bag. Then I either stand in the doorway or sit in the doorway with my legs crossed sexily. I usually pull my tits out of the bikini top too. Then I wait. I spend anywhere from 8 to 12 hours there usually. The place is open 24/7. I usually show up between 3 or 4 p.m. and go home around 2 or 3 a.m. A lot of the gay bois who hang out there are my friends, and when it's slow we talk and just hang out. I have a few haters too, gays who think I'm their competition. It's stupid, really, because very few gays – or even bi guys find me appealing. I get almost all my trade from straight guys who are married or otherwise in hetero relationships with women. I really think a lot of women would be surprised if they understood how many macho guys are attracted to sissies like me. I have so many guys who tell me they are married or have girlfriends, who flat out will not do the hot sexy things with them that they crave. Of course, some men are just plain attracted to shemales, while others are pleasantly surprised when they come in and see a pretty little sissy sitting there. These men are HUNGRY for some real sex! They tell me their wives or GFs won't blow them, or give up their asses, or take it rough – the way a real man wants it. But guess who WILL, girls? Yup – yours truly! Men also tell me how fine I am next to their fat, sloppy wives! When I'm with your man, honey – I TREAT him like a man!

Ok. So my toenails are painted, I've done my hair and makeup, and picked out my outfit to wear to the video arcade. I never eat before I go out, and I take an empty water bottle to urinate in. Experience has taught me that anal sex feels so much better if your stomach and bladder are empty. Anyway, I'm off to the arcade – wish me luck!

12