Sissy Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never felt so horny in my whole life," I admitted, spreading my legs wide and offering my cunt to him.

"You're already leaking," he said, as he moved his hands down my legs.

"I think you may have broken my overflow valve forever," I joked.

"Oh, wait a few minutes," he said, as he kept moving his hands on my legs. "Shit, these are some nice stockings."

"Only the best for my new man," I said, stroking my left foot across his chiseled chest.

"I will expect you to be wearing these anytime I come over," he said.

"Yes, sir," I nodded, wanting to make it clear I was his obedient, submissive slut... just like my husband.

"And when I invite you to entertain some friends," he added, as he sucked on my toes... something I had never had done to me before.

"Really? Yes, sir," I repeated my obedient response, at this moment willing to agree to anything to get that cock in me, but the prospect of serving his friends additionally exciting.

"Fuck, I really do like these nylons," he said.

"It's Nude Day," I explained, "although my version of nude includes sexy, sheer stockings."

"I approve," he said, as he moved between my legs.

I ordered, enjoying the surreal balance of being a dominant towards my sissy husband while being subservient towards this dominant stud, "Faggot, come and guide this big dick into your wife's cunt."

"Yes, honey," he nodded, while filming... his cock, I noticed, completely erect.

I asked, "Are you hard because you were just ass fucked like some queer, or because you want to see me get fucked by a cock twice your size?"

"Both," he answered sheepishly, now right beside us.

"So you really would rather have his cock over my cunt?" I asked, needing to hear him admit it again, this time knowing I was here.

"Yes," he admitted, even as he apologized, "I'm so sorry."

Rich added, "Don't blame him, many straight white guys don't know they are sissy, cock-sucking, ass-taking, cum-craving faggots until they take their first cock... and then they're addicted. At first they often try to deny it. They convince themselves they were pressured into it... yet once the hunger is awakened, it's a hunger that will last forever. He will crave cock the rest of his life. I mean, I have a seventy-eight-year-old cock sucker who lives in my dad's old folks home. That said, once you take my cock inside you, you will forever want black cock too."

"Too late, I already do," I said, his explanation fascinating and, I imagined, the truth. I was mad at my husband, but if Rich's take on things was true, he couldn't help it, just like I couldn't help needing to have this cock right now. "Stick Rich's cock in me, Jack. Let's both of us be his sluts."

"Yes, honey," he said eagerly, sensing for the first time a glimmer that I may support this new reality. He positioned the black cock at my pink pussy, all the while filming as he invited, "Sir, please fuck my wife."

"I'm going to come inside her, you understand," Rich warned, his cock now nestled between my pussy lips, but frustratingly not pushed inside of me.

Although I was not on the pill, I didn't hesitate, as I agreed, "Shoot your dominant seed up my white... cunnnt!"

He slid inside me... his thick cock spreading my pussy lips in ways they had never been spread... then his long cock reached depths inside me I didn't know existed.

Once all in, he said, "Ready to become a white cum slut for black cock?"

I wrapped my legs around him and begged, "I've never needed to be fucked more in my life, sir."

"Please fuck her hard, sir," Jack said. "She doesn't like making love, she likes being fucked rough."

"Like husband, like wife," Rich said, as he began slamming into me.

"Oh yes," I moaned loudly. "No wonder you love this cock, baby."

"It looks so good in you, honey," he approved, as Rich pushed apart my legs, spreading them wide.

"Get a good shot of this, faggot," Rich ordered, holding my ankles as he slammed into me.

"Oh yes, faggot," I agreed, "make sure you get all this on film. I want to be able to watch this with you again and again."

"Yes, honey," he said, "I'm getting it all."

"Shit, do you have a tight cunt," Rich said, as all ten inches slid in and out of me.

"You have the biggest cock ever," I moaned, unable to fathom anything bigger.

"Well, thanks," he said, before adding, "although I have a couple of buddies with longer ones."

"I can't imagine," I said, as my orgasm was already rising fast.

"Your hubby took a twelve incher in his cunt once," he revealed.

"It wasn't as thick as yours though, sir," Jack said, not denying he had taken twelve inches in his ass.

"Oh, God," I moaned loudly, trying to listen, but about to erupt.

"You always love your first one," Rich said.

"I concur!" I screamed, as my orgasm hit... my entire body twitching. Kind of a clinical thing to be crying out in orgasm, but I wasn't in the mood to go thumbing through some damn thesaurus at the moment, so sue me.

Rich didn't slow down as he fucked me throughout my orgasm... an orgasm that was still flowing through me while I felt another one rising... something I had never experienced before.

Rich suddenly pulled out and I was about to whine 'No!' when he flipped me over onto all fours and slid back into me.

"Oh yes," I moaned, "fuck your white slut."

"Yes, give it to her," Jack urged him, "pound my wife."

"Yes, give me that entire fucking prick. Show my sissy husband how to really treat a woman," I said, looking back into my husband's eyes.

"Come right in her unprotected cunt," Jack added, surprising me, as I could hear Rich's moans ... it was obvious he was getting close, himself.

"Oh yes, shoot your load in me," I begged, wanting to feel his cock pulse inside me, shoot inside me.

"Ready for your first cream pie, faggot?" Rich taunted, as he grunted and spewed a massive load of cum in me... triggering my second orgasm.

"Yes!" I screamed, as I collapsed forward, another body-shattering orgasm hitting me.

Rich kept flooding my cunt with his cum before he pulled out and ordered, "Eat, faggot."

"Yes, sir," my husband eagerly agreed, as I felt cum leaking out of me, and then his tongue lapping it all up: my cum, Rich's cum.

"Yes, eat all that cock cum, you cum-eating, sissy faggot," I demanded, sensing the name calling would turn him on.

"Yes, honey," he said, between licks.

After a couple of minutes, my double orgasm finally subsiding, I looked up to see Rich filming. I smiled into the camera, "Thanks for the best fuck ever."

"It's the least I could do after turning your husband into a cock hound," he shrugged.

"How long are you in town?" I asked.

"A few days," he said.

"And how long before that cannon will be ready to go again?" I asked, watching it beginning to go flaccid and thinking it would likely be bigger flaccid than my husband's when hard.

"I'm almost always ready," he said.

"I hope you're staying for round two," I invited like a gracious hostess.

He glanced at his watch. "I think I can fit you in."

"I know I can fit you in," I smiled, as I reached out for his cock.

"Faggot, eat my asshole while your wife sucks my cock," Rich ordered.

I got off the bed to kneel on the floor, with my husband, before Rich became our sex sandwich.

Three orgasms later for me, a second load for Rich, this time on my face (which Jack cleaned up), and watching Jack fuck his own ass with my vibrator until he came on himself, and I was spent.

Rich left, promising to be back tomorrow... with a couple of friends.

I pulled Jack up onto our bed and said, "Just so you know, I forgive you."

"I'm so sorry," he repeated.

I asked, "Did you enjoy watching me get fucked?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"Do you want to watch me get gangbanged tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes," he whispered.

"And I want to watch you get spit-roasted," I said.

"You do?" he asked surprised.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Even though I didn't envision any of this, the reality is that we both like the same thing."

"We do?" he asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Big, black cock."

THE END

12