Sissy: That Time of Year Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I can't wait, Sissy."

And it seems, he couldn't wait. He walked behind me, his once again (still?) stiff cock rubbing my ass and his hands round me, playing with my boobs. Needless to say, his actions were keeping my arousal at a fever pitch.

As we reached the bedroom door, Curt picked me up and carried me through to the bed where he unceremoniously dropped me. He climbed up after me and crawled between my legs to drop his mouth onto my pussy where his tongue began to play the most fabulous tune for the second time that night. Up one side of my slit and down the other, passing lightly over my clit on the way.

Then his tongue went into my slit from bottom to top and back, again, passing lightly over my clit on the way. I was quivering with pleasure and I was vocal about it. I rewarded him with a shower of female nectar.

"Dear God, Curt, you are so good at that."

"My aim is your pleasure, madam."

"Well, my pleasure right now would be for you to put that cock in a tight, warm place of mine."

"No sooner said than done, madam."

And it was too. Curt crawled up into the saddle and entered me easily, sinking his shaft to the hilt in one, swift plunge. It was another, near animalistic lust fuck as I met him, thrust for thrust in a wild fuck. We just couldn't get enough of each other.

With a final, banging hard thrust of pelvises, we climaxed together in an ecstasy of sexual pleasure. Jesus, what another mind blowing fuck.

But now, we were both totally spent, at least for the time being. We collapsed, side by side with Curt spooned into my back and his semi hard cock poking along my crack. We lay that way a long time, dozing off only to wake briefly and then doze off again.

Near morning, I could tell Curt was awake. We lay in blissful warmth and emotional closeness as the room lightened with the sunrise.

"I never thought I would feel this way again."

"Why is that, Sissy?"

So I told him about last Christmas.

"Jeeze, Sissy, that's what happened to me two years ago. I haven't been with another woman since that time until you came along and shattered my life."

"Shattered your life?"

"Yeah, I thought I'd adjusted to a celibate life and a simple one at that, since I have to be traveling about the world so often with my job. Now you have blown that all to hell. I have quite fallen for you."

"Well, you could say nearly the same thing about me. I was really down on men and quite committed to the single life myself. At least I thought I was. Now, I have been equally smitten by you, Curt."

"So, what do we do now, Sissy?"

"I don't know for sure, but I think we should see where this relationship is going and ride along for a while."

"I agree. Would you like to move in with me? My place is much larger than yours and I think we would be more comfortable here."

"I'd really like that, Curt."

His hands had been roving over my body for some time as we talked. I could feel his cock swelling into fullness as it poked its way between my legs from behind to slide along the bottom of my slit. Of course, I had raised a leg slightly to allow room for this to happen.

"Shall we seal our bargain, Sissy?"

"What, with a handshake?"

"No, with another beautiful fuck."

"That sounds much better."

So, Curt pulled me up onto all fours and tongued me from behind. In no time, I was dripping and ready. He ran his cock along my slit for a good tease and then centered on target. He allowed only the helmet to penetrate and then sawed it in and out in another tantalizing tease.

"Jesus, Curt, fuck me, damn it."

He slid in a ways further, but still teased me going in and out, but no deeper. I shot my ass back on his next thrust and his balls met my butt with a resounding slap as his cock bottomed out in my pussy.

Bottomed out, his cock swelled tight inside me until I thought my pussy walls had a strangle hold on that missile of man meat. For a while, he did the work, thrusting in and out of me. Then he stayed still and pulled on my hips into him to get me thrusting backward on and off his cock.

Then we were meeting each other, thrust for thrust, as Curt pulled hard on my hips with his every thrust forward. We exploded into climax. He shot his wad as I drenched his dick. I fell forward, uncoupling us with a squelching pop and he collapsed on top of me.

"Jesus, Sissy, what a way to start the day."

"What a glorious Christmas present, Curt, finding each other."

Finis

*****

[Please? Whether you liked or disliked the story, constructive feedback and votes are strong incentives for and author to keep producing. Thanks.]

12