Sista from another Mista

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make your cock hard, you slut," said Honey helping herself to a riding crop from the sex toy table.

At first Stretch didn't respond, then he whimpered as he felt the whip land on his thigh.

"I said make yourself hard, you helpless little slut."

The girls watched Stretch's hand go up and down on his cock until it became rock hard.

"Oh, that looks so good I gotta taste you," said Honey.

She took his hardness between her lips then and started sucking him, sliding the cock ring over top of his super hard, throbbing, shaft.

Slowly, Honey slid her warm wet pussy on top of Stretch's hard cock until she was filled completely. She was now face to face with her seductively beautiful sista. As Honey felt Stretch's hard cock throbbing inside of her, she admired her gorgeous sister riding Stretch's mouth. Her tits looked amazing as they bounced with every movement.

While they rode their stud the girls looked at each other, as if taking each other in for the very first time. Honey wanted Char to feel good about what they were doing and waited. Finally Char couldn't deal with their steamy, sexual, attraction any longer and bent her head down to lick and caress her sister's big, beautiful tits. She leaned forward circling Honey's tight little waist with her hands as she licked, teased and nuzzled. The entire time she pushed her sexy ass into the stud's face.

"Fuck her ass with your tongue slut," Honey said.

Char moaned her pleasure as his tongue darted in and out of her cheeks. She felt intense pleasure but still wanted more, even higher thrills.

Char took the remote and adjusted the table so her mouth was at perfect height with Honey's succulent, protruding, pussy lips.

Honey drew in her breath sharply at the feel of her sister's mouth hovering over her craving pussy. To feel her tongue would be bliss.

Char grabbed Honey's hips and dipped her long tongue into her sweet honey nectar. Aromatic cinnamon and coconut greeted her nostrils. It was their favorite body wash and would always remind her of this incredible moment. Stretch's cock got some licks as well as Char robustly darted her tongue and sucked on Honey's pussy. Then she settled on Honey's clit, moving her tongue back and forth rapidly at an astounding speed. Honey squeezed Stretch's cock hard with her pussy muscles. The feeling of wild pleasure surging throughout her was exquisite.

And there it was. It felt so natural. Stars and a hazy feeling overcame her as Honey's orgasm kicked in full speed. Honey gently started bucking her sexy curves to the rhythm of the motion inspired by the amazing licks of her sister. She rode the wave of enjoyment and its aftershocks; feeling the sweet sensations.

Char watched the expression on her sister's face as bliss overtook it. Both girls orgasmed together loudly as they kissed and caressed each other's tits. The stud's tongue and hard cock worked them through a nice long orgasm.

They used the rich playboy for hours. Stretch was asked to lick his salty cum from the girl's tits repeatedly, which he did gladly. His cock erupted so many times he lost count. Stretch was totally smitten with the two lustful ladies that had just rocked his world.

If you lived in the neighbourhood you just might come across the threesome. The handsome man between the two beautiful women appeared comfortable, even though on a closer view, you might see a chain under his coat, like a leash, with a lead to each of the ravishing ladies beside him.

12