Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been dreaming of this for years." Then she took the fat nipple in her mouth and gently sucked. Her own sister. Why did she feel so tingly now? Why wasn't she repulsed as she should be?

The kissing and the necking didn't do anything for Tracy. But this? Having her nipples sucked by her very own sister - so kinky. And then Janeen's humiliation made it even more enjoyable. Tracy began to grow wet.

"Good job small tits," the officer said. "I think you have a knack for it. Now see how far you can get them in your mouth."

Janeen felt like an idiot as she was forced to suck her sister's nipples. To fill up her mouth on them. She wanted to crawl under the desk she was so humiliated. Worse they were hard and aroused making it all the worse. Her sister was breathing heavy. Dear Lord, she was getting off on this.

"Your turn bleach blonde," the officer said. "Aren't you the lucky one. Should take no time at all to give small tits there a little titty suck."

Tracy took hold of her sister's top, just under her breasts, but not yet lifting it up. "I can't very well say they are big now can I sis?" Tracy said enjoying her sister's humiliation. "How about I say, hey big sis, you're not small...just underwhelming..." And while her sister blushed a deep crimson, she lifted the top off, exposing her sister's breasts. Though she made fun of them, they were nice breasts. Firm and well shaped. Not a D-cup like Tracy's but, they were beautiful breasts, with well shaped nipples, rapidly growing hard under the scrutiny of her sister and the security officer.

"Suck them."

Tracy was feeling mean. She couldn't help it. She had been caught shoplifting and with drugs in her purse. She had offered to work it out with the security officer, yet the woman wasn't interested. The officer told her to call her sister and lure her into this situation. Tracy didn't want the security officer, but she didn't like being second fiddle to her sister. Not at all. She kissed her sister's hardened pink nipple, then took the nub of it between her teeth and gave a little bite.

"Ow!" Janeen gasped, she tried to pull away but her sister had her firmly by the nip. "Quit it Tracy....mmmuhhh...you are...you...are hurting me," she moaned.

Tracy ignored her sister, kissed her nipple softly for a bit, then when she wasn't expecting it, gave it another nip.

Janeen gave an involuntary moan. Unable to suppress it.

"Oh...small tits likes it." the officer said. "Now the other."

Tracy took the neglected breast in her hand, lifting it up, bringing pink flesh to her teeth.

Janeen could see what her sister meant to do. Knew it was coming. "Please don't," she whispered.

Tracy ignored her sister's protest. Gave it a bite just as she had done the other breast. This time Janeen didn't pull away. This time she gave a low moan and wrapped a leg behind her sister to keep from falling down.

"Hmmmm...I believe small tits is one hot little slut," the officer said.

It took a moment for it to penetrate the fog that clouded Janeen's mind. At first she thought the officer was talking about Tracy - the slut. But then she realized the officer meant her. Dear Lord!

"Take off her skirt," the officer said. "I want to see if the little slut is as wet as I think she is."

Tracy moved behind her sister. She took hold of her tight miniskirt. She was growing more and more jealous.

"She won't be. My sister is a prude," Tracy said. "She has a stick up her ass."

Then she lowered Janeen's skirt to her feet.

Poor Janeen. Going through life with a slut for a sister. It made it so hard to date...to have relationships. Her sister had dated the entire school. She would have to accept sloppy seconds. So instead she chose to not date anyone. To wait. And sometimes waiting was so hard. So very hard.

"You're a hot little slut aren't you small tits," the officer said. "Don't deny it. I can see it with my own eyes."

Janeen knew it. She could feel the wetness down below. She was soaked.

"You say your sister has a stick up her ass?" the officer said. "Why don't you check? You heard me, stick your finger up there and see if you feel a stick."

Tracy slid a finger between her sister's cheeks. This wasn't going how she planned. Her sister was supposed to have proven how inept she was. Then she would have to watch as an expert did what was necessary for the security officer. To watch what a real woman could to. While she sat alone and ignored. Now Tracy was the one feeling ignored and she didn't like it one bit. But it wouldn't be long now. She was sure of it as she wormed a finger into her sister's tightly clenched opening. It was something she had never allowed boys to do. Her sister surely would prove how much a prude she was now.

But Janeen gave a low moan. Almost a growl. She hunched back, forcing the finger in further.

"I'm not so sure your sister has a stick in her ass...." the officer laughed. "I think you mean she likes taking it in the ass. Now spread her pussy for me, I want to see how wet it is."

Tracy reached in front of her sister. When her fingers found wet lips, she was surprised, this wasn't just an act by Janeen....she was turned on. Very turned on. It took a bit to get a grip on those slick wet lips, but when she did, she pulled them apart.

For her part, Janeen kept her hands over her crotch. Hiding the evidence of her body's betrayal from the officer's hungry eyes.

"Get those hands out of the way small tits," the officer said.

"Please," Janeen begged, shifting her weight from one foot to the next, causing her sister to lose her grip and struggle to find purchase again. But she slowly lifted those trembling hands out of the way, exposing her dirty little secret. She was soaked. Dripping down her thighs.

"Look down small tits," the officer said. "I want you to get a good look. That's one juicy pussy, if I do say so myself."

Cheeks blossoming a bright crimson, Janeen dared to look. The officer was right. Her sex was plump, pink, and very very juicy. Her lips engorged. Dear God, even her clit was erect and visible.

"Now let's have a look at bleach blonde," the officer said. "Lets see if it runs in the family."

At first Janeen was relieved. Glad to no longer be on display like a piece of meat. However, the officer had other things in mind. Instead of displaying her sister from behind as Tracy had done. Janeen was made to kneel down in front of her and take her short skirt off. Then at crotch level, she was made to spread the lips of her sex, displaying the pink insides.

"I thought your sister was the slut, small tits," the officer said. "Take a good look at that cunt. Now tell me who's wetter, your bleach blonde slut of a sister or you?"

She blushed a deep red. The evidence was right there in front of her. The pussy that had seen more traffic than I-95 as not anywhere near as wet as her own virgin sex.

"Now look up at her and tell her I love eating your pussy, little sis."

It was horrible. There on her knees. Her sister looking down at her. Saying those horrible words. But she had no choice. Her only choice was to endure this shame or go to jail. "I love....I love eating your sweet pussy little sis."

"Now say just like when we were little."

"Just like..." God it sounded so perverted. But maybe if she said it she wouldn't have to do anything....just maybe. "Just like when we were little."

"Now get closer to it. Closer. Go on, it won't bite...but then again, I've heard some rumors." the officer chuckled.

Janeen was now just inches from her sisters pussy. It wasn't so aroused and engorged before, but it was quickly becoming so. She could see it glistening. She could smell it. She could see the damp matted hairs. Even a couple of red bumps. She prayed she wouldn't get a disease from her.

"How does it smell?" the officer said.

"I don't know," Janeen said. "Kind of musky....kind of...bad..." Fishy. That was the word she was looking for, but didn't say.

"Now stick your tongue out."

"I begging you...officer...please don't make me do this." Janeen pleaded one last time. Her chin trembled and tears welled in her eyes, but the hardness of her nipples told the story of her arousal.

Luckily for Janeen the officer didn't. But she made her do the next best thing. Made her put her her tongue only millimeters away from her sister's pussy. Made her smile. Made her look up at her sister hopefully. Made her put her head right in there. Skin to skin. Mouth to wet smelly disgusting flesh.

"Do you want to taste your sister small tits?" the officer asked.

"No." God no.

"No ma'am," the officer corrected. "Now tell me why not."

"She's my sister." Janeen said. And that was the truth but not all of it.

"You didn't have a problem when she was touching you. Sucking that pretty neck. Tasting those little nipples. I see how wet you are slut," the officer said. "I think it's something else. Out with it or lick her hot little box."

"I'm afraid ...I'm afraid that she might have a.... disease," Janeen admitted. It was the truth. The only reason she didn't say it was because she didn't want to hurt her sister's feelings, but if it weren't for her sister, she wouldn't be in the mess in the first place.

"What makes you say such a bad thing about your own sister?" the officer said.

"She's had the crabs - twice." The truth spilled rapidly. Janeen held nothing back. "We had to bleach all the sheets. She's loose."

Tracy was getting pissed. Her sister was making it sound worse than it really was.

"You're just jealous," Tracy said. "At least I have dates. And the crabs weren't my fault. I didn't know what's his name was out sleeping with Tammy Bremester. Anyway I haven't had any complaints. Either from boys or girls." She said the last part to the security officer.

"I'll just bet you haven't," the officer said. "But small tits doesn't want you. And I don't think do either."

"My sister doesn't want anyone."

"Her wet pussy says otherwise."

"I'm better." Tracy said confidently.

"Tracy, you're everyone's slut," the officer said. "Your sister is going to be MY slut."

"I'm not a slut," Janeen said. She wasn't. She had never even been with anyone.

But she soon found out differently. The security officer told Tracy to leave. Her sister argued at first, but soon left. She gave one last look back...not at her but the security officer. "You're making a big mistake," she said.

The officer locked the door behind Tracy, then sat down at her computer. "Let me show you something I just made. It's rough, but you can get the gist."

And then she showed her a video. It had been done there on the spot in just a few minutes, and it showed. It was very choppy. But the gist was clear, she had captured Janeen kissing, and going down on her sister. Had captured her saying very humiliating things. Like some sort of bad porno. It was very incriminating. It was something Janeen would do anything to keep secret.

"Now who's slut are you?" the officer asked.

"Yours," Janeen replied.

Come here slut, come here and kiss me," the officer said, but stopped Janeen as the girl leaned down to kiss her cheek. "No slut, not here, down here." The officer slid off her pants and panties, then spread her thick thighs.

Not there. Here. Janeen knew this was going to be her first sexual experience. There was no foreplay other than the humiliation she had been forced into with her sister. God, she had saved herself...had saved herself for this. It was bitter irony as Janeen knelt down in front of the officer. Got down on her knees. The woman had thick meaty thighs. Her sex was wet and musky. Her lips and clit were engorged after watching the things the two sisters were coerced into doing to each other.

"Officer," Janeen said, hoping for pity. If the officer knew this was her first, perhaps she wouldn't.... "I've never...I've never done this before. My sister was right...I've never done...anything...."

"Call me Gloria," the officer said. "Mistress Gloria in private. Now lick me. Go ahead. It's real easy, I'll tell you everything to do. Don't worry, I'm not like your sister. I'm very selective. Besides...think of this as a date. I just took you to see a movie. It might not be your idea of a date movie, but it has me hotter than a firecracker. Kiss me. Now."

Janeen may never have licked a woman before, but under Gloria's tutelage, she was an apt pupil with a dextrous tongue. She licked the woman to orgasm and then to another. When it was over, she thought her troubles were as well. She soon found out different.

"God job slut," Gloria said after kissing her slut. "Now it's your turn. Aren't you the lucky girl." She stood and then demanded Janeen get in the chair.

Janeen went to sit down, thinking Gloria would go down on her next. She was hot and dripping wet, and to tell the truth, she looked forward to it.

"No, stand up on it small tits." Gloria demanded.

Janeen didn't like being called small tits. Hated the way the word made her look down at her chest every time Gloria said it. Hated how inadequate she felt. Hated the tingly feeling inside. Still, she didn't reply, but obediently stood up on the chair. It was on wheels and none to steady, so she stood in a half-crouched position.

"Good girl," Gloria said. "Now put one leg on the desk there."

Janeen put one foot on the desk making her position even more precarious. Her legs were shaking. Trembling in an effort to keep her balance.

"When I give you an order," Gloria said. "You say, yes Mistress."

"Okay - I mean, yes Mistress." Janeen stammered.

"Are you a hot slut?" Gloria asked. "Do you want to come?"

"No Mistress." Janeen gasped, but in truth she did.

"If you lie to me," Gloria warned. "It will go bad for you. Very bad. Now I'm asking you again. Are you hot small tits? Do you want to come?"

"Yes - yes, Mistress." Janeen admitted.

"I want you to masturbate for me." Gloria said. "Play with that juicy pussy of yours slut."

"But - but," Janeen stammered.

"Now." Gloria's tone brooked no room for argument. Janeen reached between her legs and began to rub her clit, her fingers making a small circle around and around.

"Better hurry," Gloria said. "Your task is going to become a bit more difficult as time passes." Standing on one side of the chair, she slid it away from the desk, holding it in place with her foot.

"Oh!" Janeen gasped when it became clear what was going to happen. As the chair slid away from the table, her legs spread wider, and her balance began to suffer. Not so much now as the chair was still pretty close. But as time went by and the chair slid further away.....oh God. She began to rub faster.

"Switch hands slut," Gloria said.

Janeen switched hands. Then for punishment for not saying, yes Mistress, Gloria slid the chair back further and made her put her soiled wet fingers in her mouth. Janeen's left hand was clumsy and she was making no headway in achieving orgasm.

"Switch again small tits," Gloria ordered.

Janeen remembered to acknowledge her Mistress this time, and for a reward, Gloria placed a chair in front of Janeen so she could hold onto it and not fall. The chair was a mixed blessing, while it did keep her from falling, it also allowed Gloria to move the other chair even further away from the table. Janeen was almost in a split. Gloria no longer held the chair with her foot, instead she allowed it to move as it would. And that movement depended solely on Janeen's trembling thigh muscles.

God her poor thighs were burning from exertion. Janeen was so close to orgasm. Yet, every time she neared, Gloria made her switch hands again. And no matter how close she was, she could never finish off with her left hand. Instead, it would grow further away.

"You are fighting it," Gloria said. "What position are slut's legs supposed to be in? Tell me."

"I...don't...know..." Janeen replied, but deep down she knew.

"Spread slut. Spread wide." Gloria said. "Stop fighting.... Be a good slut for me."

Janeen eased her grip on the chair...letting her legs take her weight. Oh God....but it hurt so bad. Made her joints feel like they were going to pop out of socket. She ached so much as it was. But still - but still... Janeen stopped fighting it. Allowing the chair to slide down all the way. God how her muscles ached. Oh how they burned. Yet, her pussy was so....tight.

"That's a good slut. You can use your right hand now." Gloria said. "Matter of fact, I'll help you along in a way I think you'll appreciate."

And with that she bent down and placed a perfectly pink and oh so hard nipple between her teeth. Then bit down ....gently, but not quite so gently.

"Owwww....gawd...." Janeen moaned. She rubbed with her right hand, quickly stroking that little nubbin. Working it. "Mmmmm-mmmmmm" she groaned and then the orgasm struck. Slammed into her like a speeding car. She had to hold the chair with both hands not to fall. She was forced to ride the orgasm out like that. Her cunt aching to be touched...yet not be able to lest she fall. But still she came in great powerful waves. It took her several minutes to recuperate.

After it was all over, Tracy's life returned to normal, but not so for Janeen. She was Gloria's slut now. At first it didn't mean so much. Janeen knew her relationship with Gloria wasn't what some would call normal. She called her Mistress in private and aside from occasionally being required to go down on her in semi-public places, wearing sexy underwear that rode in the crack of her ass, and enduring a spanking or dildoing every now and then, it wasn't so bad. As a matter of fact, in some ways her life was better than before. Her clothes were more contemporary and young, her hair had blonde highlights, she wore makeup. People looked at her when she passed. She drew attention ... usually in a good way. In the beginning her love life had taken a turn for the better.

Except for the matter of her sister. It seemed as if Tracy was determined to ruin her life.

For Tracy it was a different matter entirely. She was jealous of her sister for the first time ever. She was used to having all the attention. She was the sexy one. She had seduced every guy Janeen had ever expressed an interest in...but she couldn't seem to seduce Gloria no matter how much she tried. Worse, she had noticed the way guys were checking out her sister now. She didn't like this change in events. Not one bit.

Learning to Dance

Tracy looked out the window and noticed Gloria's car parked at the curb. Must be waiting for Janeen, Tracy concluded. She fluffed up her hair, applied a fresh coat of lipstick, and went out to the car.

"Hi Gloria," Tracy said. "You waiting for my sister?"

"Yes," Gloria said.

"I still don't know what you see in her," Tracy said showing off her ample cleavage. "When are you going to want a real woman? Come on. Everyone does. Eventually."

"Do you see one?" Gloria asked pointedly making a point of looking in every direction but where Tracy stood.

"Yes..." Tracy said in her most seductive voice. Then she began to move in time to the beat of Gloria's stereo. Moving her hips. Shaking her ass. Using Gloria's car like a strippers pole.

"You can't tell me you don't want me. Other boys have liked my sister before. They always come to me in the end. Once they see what they are missing." Tracy turned around moving her hips in and out. Her little flirty skirt had ridden up, showing off more and more of her bottom cheeks with every movement back. Her tiny little thong doing little to protect her modesty. "Let's go somewhere and I'll finish the show."

"Tempting," Gloria said. "But your sister is a much better stripper than you are. You should see her work it. Speak of the devil, there she is..."

Janeen got in the car and they pulled off, leaving Tracy fuming at the curb. Bitch! she thought. Better stripper? Her sister Miss Prude? Not in a million years.