Sister Gets Her Brother's Cock

Story Info
The first time for brother and sister.
1.2k words
4.25
235.8k
158
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Molly likes to drop over to my apartment and shoot the breeze some nights. She is now twenty two and she could be a model if she wanted to. I have gazed at her body on more than one occasion. It was Friday night and we decided to unwind. I brought out the wine and we got nice and loose. When it started to get late, Molly said she should leave. I told her I didn't want her driving under the influence. She should stay the night.

I got a pillow and some blankets for her and she could sleep on the couch. I headed back to my bed. I have to admit I was horny that night. I stripped out of my clothes and got onto the bed. I immediately started to stroke my dick. I was getting nice and hard and thinking about my sister. Suddenly the door opened and there stood my sister.

"I couldn't sleep," and then her eyes went to my erect cock.

We both were silent for a long moment.

"I'll go back to the couch," she said.

"Stay," I told her.

I patted the bed and she looked long and hard at my dick.

"We're brother and sister," she said.

"Join me," I told her.

After a long pause my sister started to undress. I finally got to see her naked body. Molly had long brown hair down to her shoulders. Her tits were pear shaped and her pussy was shaved down to a slit. My dick was getting even harder, if that were possible. Molly joined me on the bed. I pulled her to my body and we kissed. Her body was so close to mine. My cock was rubbing against her wet slit.

Yes, my sister was getting excited. I could hear her moaning in my ear. I had to act. I flipped over my sister's body and I parted her legs.

No Greg, we can't do this!"

I didn't want to hear that. I took hold of my cock and I found my sister's gash. I began to ease my cock into her pussy. Molly let out this low scream. I was easing into her tight hole. An inch at a time, I slowly pushed in the whole way. I began to fill my sister with cock. I buried my dick inside Molly the whole way.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" That was all she could manage to say.

Molly must have been getting into it. She wrapped her long legs around my back and I stretched out to give her everything I had. There we were, brother and sister having passionate sex together for the first time. I lowered my face and found a nipple. I was sucking and then biting first one and then the other. I thought Molly was going crazy from our lovemaking.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I started to pound my sister's pussy with the hardest stroke I could manage. Molly put her hands on my hips and she held on as I took her wet quim. I had dreamed of this moment for such a long time and now here I was deep inside my sister. I was circling my dick around. I wanted to stretch out my sister and make her needy for my cock.

It was hot there in the bedroom. Sweat was dripping from the both of us. I fucked my sister for a good hour. I was close and I told Molly I better pull out soon.

No Greg, I want to feel you cum in me!"

I didn't even know if my sister was on birth control. She had her legs around my back and I couldn't break free. A few more strokes and I gave my sister a load of my cream. I was full that night. I shot one stream after another into her insatiable pussy. Molly used her muscles and gripped me hard. My dick felt like it was in a vise. I must have shot six or seven good loads into my sister.

I was empty but I held my cock inside my sister. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my dick. Eventually I got soft and my cock slipped out of my sister's pussy. I looked down to see my sister's body. Molly was shaking after the fucking she just took. We once again kissed and then Molly got up and ran to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and my sister returned.

"That was the most intense sex I ever had, thank you!"

Molly slept in my bed the rest of the night. The next morning Molly made me hard with her mouth. She bobbed up and down my cock until I was stiff once more. Molly got on top of me and she rubbed her gash across my cock. I could barely stand it. I took hold of my cock and I found her opening. I placed my hands on her hips and I forced her down onto my raging prick. Just like that we were fucking like mad.

I finally reached up and cupped her firm breasts. I squeezed them hard and Molly started to cry out.

"Oh fuck Greg!"

I brought my hips up and I fed Molly my cock. The sex was maybe more intense this second time. Molly rode my dick. I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and my sister's tits began to slap down hard on her chest. I told her that she was mine from now on. I was going to fuck her anytime I wanted. Molly nodded her head in agreement. Much to my surprise I gave my sister another load of my seed. When she felt me cum her head snapped back. I felt her pussy going into one orgasm after another. Molly finally collapsed onto my chest.

"I only want you Greg," she told me.

That was the beginning of our sex life together. Molly did tell me she was on birth control. That sort of changed one time when we were fucking. I told my sister I was going to breed her pussy. That got my sister all wild and excited. I fired more cum into my sister's body. When we finished she asked me if I meant it.

"Meant what?" I asked her.

"Did you really want to breed me?"

I said that I had gotten carried away. I told her I had fantasies of doing that but they were just fantasies.

"I think about you impregnating me Greg," she said. "I would let you do it if you wanted."

I couldn't believe my ears. How would we possibly handle the news that my sister was pregnant. No one could ever know what we had been doing together. Molly kept bringing up the topic. Especially when I had my cock inside her pussy. She now would say she wanted my baby. That I should seed her eggs with my hot cum.

Damn, I eventually caved in. Molly is going to quit taking birth control pills. I know how crazy stupid this is but I need to be fucking my sister all the time. Molly says that my cock is on her mind constantly. She can't wait to get home from work so we can fuck each other.

All I know is that the sex is becoming more intense between us. We will talk about me seeding her eggs when we are fucking each night. I just hope everything works out in the end.