Sister-in-Law Lust Pt. 08

Story Info
The sisters finally reveal all secrets.
5.7k words
4.64
8.6k
15
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Vicki opened the door felt my cock stir in my pants. She was wearing a jewel-tone green satin crop top and a matching pair of lounge pants. Her nipples were visible through the clingy material and they were at full attention. Her blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her lips were dressed up with a shade of coral, and her fingernails matched. My eyes consumed her from head to toe. And speaking of toes, she was barefoot and her tiny size six feet were adorned with the same shade of coral nail polish. I could see a small jeweled strand peeking out from the hem of her pants, I guessed that was an ankle bracelet, and she wore toe rings on the second toe of each foot.

"Hey, Jenny! Good to see you again. I see you brought me some good dick for this weekend."

"I did," giggled Jenny as she hugged her sister, "I hope you're not getting tired of this one."

"Oh, no, I hope that I'm just getting started with this one," Vicki said in a low growl, "Come in, I have dinner ready for us."

We chatted over dinner, avoiding the talk of sex, but when Vicki bent over to put the used dishes in the dishwasher as I was standing there behind her, I could not resist pressing against her gorgeous ass. She softly moaned and pressed back against me.

"Seems that we think alike, Bryan. I was hoping to get started soon," she said, then stood up, pressing her entire body against me and laying her head against my shoulder. She turned her head to look up at me and whispered, "I need to feel your cock in me."

Jenny took the used dishes from my hands and finished loading the dishwasher while Vicki turned to face me and we dove into each other's mouths. My cock was already at full attention when Vicki reached for it and squeezed it. Her task finished, Jenny stood close. Her nostrils flared and her breathing became ragged, she was turned on by the scene unfolding in front of her.

"We need to move to the bedroom," she softly moaned.

"I have a better idea," I said, looking into Jenny's eyes, "Why don't we re-enact that first time? When you snuck in on Vicki and Brad."

Vicki squealed with delight, "Oooh, yes! Let's do it, sis!" Then took both of our hands and led us into the living room to stand in front of the sofa. "If I remember we were both naked. Is that right?" she said, looking at Jenny.

"Yes," Jenny croaked, the word catching in her throat.

"And you peeked around the corner. You were wearing shorts, just like today!"

Jenny nodded.

"Okay, stud. Let's get naked for our little voyeur," Vicki continued as she lifted her top over her head causing her bare breasts to bounce. Jenny was frozen in place.

"But, what about my new skill, Bryan? When can I show her?" Jenny asked.

"New skill?" Vicki asked excitedly, "Has my baby sister been experimenting?"

"She has," I said, "and she's learned something new. It involves me cumming, so I'm afraid we might have to wait until tomorrow for our little re-enactment. I promised her my first load of cum this weekend."

"Oh, no! I need cock and I need it tonight! Can't she do it with my cum on you? Can you make me cum but hold back your seed for my baby sister?"

"I'm game, what about you, Jenny?" I asked.

Jenny nodded. "That's okay, but you promised."

"Great!" Vicki exclaimed.

"So we're going to rush this, just get naked and go at it?" I asked.

"Yes, that's how Brad and I did it. It was fast and hard and nasty. Get your clothes off!"

In a matter of moments, Vicki and I were both naked. She sat on the sofa and reached for my cock, wrapped her fingers around it, and tugged me toward her waiting mouth.

"You first saw me sucking Brad's cock, right sis?"

Jenny nodded. She was already touching herself through the shorts she was wearing. I knew she had to be wet beyond belief, watching her sister and me re-enacting the moment that she discovered her voyeurism kink, but not having to hide this time.

My cock was at full attention, the veins protruding and the head was purple. Pre-cum was already leaking down the shaft and as Vicki pulled on it, another drop formed at the slit. She flattened her tongue against my balls and with one stroke she licked up to the head. When she reached my glans she pointed her tongue into that sensitive spot where shaft and head meet. I groaned loudly as bolts of pleasure shot down my shaft and exploded in my balls. She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and swirled her tongue around, licking up all the salty pre-cum, before driving her lips down my shaft. Jenny had gotten good and sucking cock, but Vicki is a cocksucking master. I sucked in a ragged breath as she began bobbing on my cock while wet slurping and gagging sounds filled the room. I grabbed her hair and set the pace, I could feel her saliva running over my sack as she went hard as pleasing me. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and I pulled her head back as I took a small step away from her.

"Surely you're not trying to steal the cum meant for your sister," I panted.

"I just really need your cock tonight," Vicki said sweetly, "and if that means you cum for me instead of her then, oh well."

"Maybe we should just stop then, let Jenny show you her skill?"

"NO! Please, Bryan. It's been weeks since I felt you in me and I need it. You created a monster that weekend and the monster needs to be fed."

"Fine, but I'm in control, understood? I promised my wife that she could have my first cum this weekend, and I'm keeping that promise. You'll do as I say or we'll stop and you won't get fed until tomorrow. Now, if I remember the story correctly, you knelt on the sofa and Brad fucked you doggy style, correct? So get on your knees, slut."

Vicki spun around and assumed the position he had for Brad that day, knees on the cushion, arms crossed on the back of the sofa with her head laid on them. I looked over a Jenny. She had one hand up her shirt playing with her tit, and the other hand in her shorts, no doubt covered in her grool.

"Get undressed, my little pervert. This show is all for you and you might as well enjoy it to the fullest. I want to watch your touch yourself just like you did that day, while I fuck your sister. Then you're going to show her what you can do now," I ordered Jenny. She hesitated, just standing there touching herself while I rubbed the head of my cock between Vicki's lips.

"Jenny!" I said firmly, causing her to flinch. "Get undressed."

That snapped her out of the trance she was in and soon she was naked. I reached out to her, took her hand, and pulled her in for a kiss. A passionate, tongue-dancing kiss. Tired of the teasing, Vicki pressed back against the tip of my cock, trying to take it into her wetness.

"I said I'm in charge, slut," I growled as I smacked her ass, "I decide when I put it in you."

I looked at Jenny, who was watching the tip of my cock get wetter and wetter as I dragged it up and down her sister's dripping slit. "This is what you want, isn't it my love? You want to watch as I fuck your sister."

"Yes," she said hoarsely, "I want to watch you put your cock in her and enjoy yourself. Make her cum and then give me your cock, don't spill yourself in her. Please?"

"I promise," I smiled, "now stand here close and watch me pleasure myself in your sister."

I wrapped an arm around Jenny's waist, holding her close as I slowly entered Vicki. As I gave Vicki just the head, they both moaned. Then I slowly gave it all to Vicki, inch-by-inch, while Jenny watched.

When I was fully in her sister, I asked Jenny, "Do you like that? Watching me disappear into your sister?"

She gasped and nodded, "Yes."

"Now watch as I pull my cock out, it's going to be very wet."

I pulled out just as slowly as I had entered, exposing my glistening cock to Jenny's gaze. When I slipped the head out, Vicki whimpered.

"Watch her lips closely, see how they open for me," I told Jenny as I rubbed it between Vicki's lips again and then pressed it back into her. She sucked in a sharp breath as Vicki's lips parted and wrapped around my shaft.

"She's so wet for you, your cock is so shiny," Jenny observed breathlessly, "You enjoy fucking her, don't you?"

"I do enjoy fucking her, thank you for giving me this gift," I said, looking down at my wife. She looked into my eyes and smiled softly.

"You're welcome," she responded then opened her mouth for a brief kiss, "Fuck my sister, Bryan, and make her cum on your cock."

"Touch yourself and watch my cock as I fuck her, Jenny," I told her, "I want you to cum with her."

She took up where she'd left off, one hand tweaking a nipple, the other between her legs. I began to slowly thrust in and out of Vicki, once again enjoying the feeling of my sister-in-law's hot, wet tunnel. Within minutes they were both groaning with pleasure and I could feel Vicki squeezing me so I stopped thrusting.

"Touch yourself and ride my cock, slut," I told her. She reached between her legs and I felt her fingers caress my balls, tickling and squeezing them, before slipping up my shaft to her hard clit. With her finger rubbing her clit it wasn't long before Vicki was quivering and moaning as she slammed back against me. She was beyond the point of no return and her orgasm soon shook her body.

"Cum with her, my love," I said to Jenny, "Be a good girl and cum for me." That sent her over the edge and I felt her body spasm as she drove her fingers in and out of her wetness. Soon they were both moaning my name and when they were both spent Jenny sagged against me while Vicki pressed back, hoping to keep my cock inside. I pulled out, causing her to groan.

"Show your sister what you can do," I told Jenny, "Show her what you've been practicing."

Jenny sat on the sofa and Vicki collapsed next to her. Both of them were breathing hard. When I sidestepped so I was in front of Jenny, she reached up and grabbed my cock. Vicki's cream formed a white ring around the root of my shaft and Jenny began by licking it off. Her tongue and lips felt amazing on me, and I thought about what was to come - me, in my wife's mouth for the first time. Just thinking about spilling my seed on her tongue drew a moan from my throat.

With Vicki's cream cleaned from my cock, Jenny began slow licks from root to tip. She would flick her tongue along the bottom of my cap, causing my cock to flinch.

"Good technique, sis," Jenny said, sitting up next to Jenny and watching closely,

"You've been practicing?"

"Yes, a lot," moaned Jenny as she wrapped her lips around the head. I felt her tongue swirling.

"That's not the best part," I told Vicki, "The finish is going to be pretty spectacular."

"Oooohhhh, I can't wait! Suck it, sis. Suck that beautiful cock."

"Yeah, Jenny, I can't wait either. Suck it and show your sister what you can do," I groaned and grabbed a handful of Jenny's hair. I began fucking her face and she wrapped a thumb and forefinger around my root. Soon she was drooling around my cock as her lips and fingers worked me to the edge.

"Cumming," I groaned, which caused my wife to work my cock even harder. As she felt the first jet of semen fill her mouth she took me deep and moaned on my cock. Vicki squealed as my cock throbbed between Jenny's lips.

"That's it, sis! Suck all the cum out of him! Let him fill your mouth and coat your tongue with his seed! Fuck that's so hot to watch!"

She was right, it was so hot to watch. It was even hotter to experience it. For the first time, I came in my wife's mouth. The woman who up until recently would do anything other than taste my cum now had a full load in her mouth. She'd become a cum slut - my cum slut. At that moment I fell even more in love with Jenny.

When I ceased throbbing, Jenny milked the last drops of cum from my softening cock and pulled off. Vicki and I both looked at her and with a smile on her face, she swallowed.

"Omigod, sis! Did you just swallow a load of cum? Yes!"

Jenny opened her mouth to show her sister that she had, indeed, swallowed. Vicki grabbed her face and kissed her, slipping her tongue into Jenny's mouth to taste what was left of my discharge. After some time, they broke their kiss and looked into each other's eyes as they panted and smiled.

"Welcome to the sisterhood of the cum sluts," Vicki giggled, "How many times have you done that?"

"I've eaten his cum off my face once, but that was the first time he's cum in my mouth."

"Oh fuck! We need to celebrate, don't you think, Bryan? I have some bubbly."

She headed for the kitchen while I just stood there, weak in the knees, in awe of the women with me. My wife had just let me cum in her mouth for the first time and then swallowed my cum, then she and her sister engaged in a passionate kiss, with lots of tongues involved, as they shared the taste in my wife's mouth. As Vicki re-entered the room with a bottle of Prosecco and three glasses, I sat on the sofa next to Jenny. She turned to me with a questioning look on her face. I knew the question she wanted the answer to but was afraid to ask.

"That, my love, was amazing," I whispered, "I hope you choose to do that again."

Vicki popped the cork on the wine just as Jenny smiled demurely and nodded.

"Here's to the newest cum slut in the family!" Vicki shouted as the raised the bottle.

We sat around sipping the Prosecco until we finished the bottle and then we all retired to bed, Vicki in her bed, Jenny and I in the guest room.

I spooned my wife, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close.

"You're the air that I breathe," I whispered to her.

"Did I please you?" she asked.

"Oh, babe, yes. You always please me, but letting me cum in your mouth, that's the ultimate intimate act. I hope I can enjoy the experience again, but if not, I'll still die a

happy man as long as you're mine."

She wriggled against me and giggled, "You're the air that I breathe."

We fell asleep cuddled together in the middle of the bed, and I couldn't help but reflect on how things had changed in our lives. We were growing ever closer in our love, our sex life had taken a definite turn for the better, Jenny and her sister seemed to be getting closer now that Vicki and I were lovers, and I had two sexy women to satisfy me. I fell asleep with my wife in my arms, there was nowhere else I'd rather be.

The next morning I once again woke with my cock in a warm wet place. This time there was no confusion about who it was since the covers were thrown back and Vicki's head bobbed on my cock.

"Fuuuckk, that feels so good. Jenny's trying but she has a ways to go before she can challenge your skill level," I groaned, "Speaking of my wife, where is she?"

Vicki stopped her ministrations on my cock briefly to respond.

"She's in the kitchen having coffee. I was told that since I didn't have the opportunity to cum yesterday, I can have you all to myself this morning."

"That's nice. So are you going to swallow this morning? While I wouldn't mind that, I'd prefer to fill your pussy."

"Oh, you're going to fill my pussy - after you eat it. But first I want to taste you leaking onto my tongue."

"Take your time," I sighed.

She continued with a leisurely tongue bath on my cock and balls, it felt exquisite. I closed my eyes and imagined it was Jenny slurping on my cock, it would be amazing if I could get blowjobs like this at home as well as from Vicki. Now that Jenny had let me cum in her mouth I had a craving for more of her.

After several more minutes of sucking my cock, Vicki crawled up me and told me to stick my tongue out, then promptly spread her lips open and sat on my face. Oh, how I missed her taste. Similar to Jenny but with subtle differences, and larger, meatier lips. I devoured her, licking and thrusting my tongue into her entrance, licking and sucking her clit. After a few minutes, she quivered on my face, clamping my head between her thighs, and let out a low moan.

"You have an amazing skill with your tongue, stud," she purred as she slipped down my body, "and now I'm going to try your cock."

With her pelvis now over mine, she reached between us and grasped my cock, giving it a squeeze and a few tugs to get it hard before dragging the head between her lips. She pressed her lips to mine and as we kissed, she slowly impaled herself on me. I swallowed her moan as she slid down my shaft and her meaty lips reached my root.

"Fuck, I love that cock of yours," she panted and began riding up and down. "I want your cum deep inside me this time. I want to feel you throbbing in me and feel the heat spreading inside me as you spill yourself between these lips."

"Mmmm, seems you're in charge, so whatever you want," I grinned.

She rode me slowly, sliding the length of my shaft and rocking her pelvis, grinding her nub against me. As we fucked we looked into each other's eyes. I was momentarily lost in hers, deep blue surrounding an unfathomable black disc.

"Where are you, lover boy? Are you with me?" she asked after what I'm guessing was several minutes.

"I'm here," I responded, snapping out of my trance, "just lost in the pleasure and passion of the moment." Looking back into her eyes, I sensed her impending orgasm in the flutter of her eyelids.

"Be a good girl and cum for me, I want to feel the ripples inside you," I whispered and smiled. "You're such a great fuck, Vicki."

Encouraged by my words she was riding me a bit more urgently now. "That's a good girl, ride my cock. Make yourself cum on me."

She began to moan as she stirred herself on my shaft.

"Fuck me, Vicki. Be a bad girl and fuck your sister's husband. Ride my cock, you slut.

Cum for me!"

Nonsensical sounds, mixed with a low moan, escaped her lips as she lost control and spasmed on me. "Fuck," she whispered as she collapsed onto my chest. As her body relaxed I felt the ripples of her tunnel around my cock. We lay there for several minutes, my unsatisfied cock still stiffly invading her, as she recovered from her orgasm. To keep myself hard I slowly stroked in and out.

"You didn't cum," she whispered against my neck as she kissed there.

"I did not, but I will whenever you're ready for another go."

"You drive me crazy, you know. Is this how you are with my sister?"

"I've been fucking your sister for years, ever since we started dating. And I've fantasized about fucking you for just as many years. Jenny and I have a great sex life, and it's only getting better since she let me satisfy my desire for you. But to be honest, sex with you is even more enjoyable. I think it's because of the release of all those years of pent-up lust. We'll probably tire of each other after we work through our mutual need."

She continued kissing my neck and shoulder. "You're the best lover I've ever had. I don't see how I could ever tire of you."

I chuckled softly, "That's just your pussy talking, it does have a hard cock in it."

"Take me slowly, Bryan. Don't concern yourself with anything other than your release. I want to feel you spill yourself inside me."

"You want me to use you for my pleasure? Like a woman I've bought?"

She giggled, "Yes, enjoy me, just leave payment on the nightstand."

I rolled us onto our sides, keeping myself firmly planted inside her, and pulled one leg over my thigh. This gave me easy access to pleasure myself in her, and at the same time gave me the ability to kiss her and fondle her breasts.

She let out a deep sigh as I began to slowly thrust into her, and put my lips to work on her neck. I reached for a nipple and took it between my fingers, causing it to grow into a hard pebble, but she soon pulled my hand away.

"I've already cum, it's your turn," she whispered into my mouth as we continued to kiss. "I want you to concentrate on the feeling of being inside me, Bryan. Implant the sensation in your brain so that you can never forget what it feels like inside your wife's sister. It feels good, doesn't it, Bryan."

12