Sister-in-law’s Camel Toe

Story Info
Her brother-in-law needs her tight pussy.
988 words
4.28
31.7k
35
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a phone call from my sister-in-law Beth. Beth and my brother have been divorced for nearly six months now. I don't know the reason for the divorce. I thought my brother Tom was stupid for giving up his wife. Beth has a slinky body and she is nearly six foot tall. I've often had thoughts about being in bed with her.

Beth said she was having a problem with her kitchen sink. She said the faucet was leaking. I grabbed my tools and drove over to her house. When Tom and Beth split up Beth got the house. I rang the doorbell but got no reply. I have a key so I let myself in. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Beth in the backyard sunning herself. Beth is small breasted. That never mattered to me. I thought she was hot.

I got to work on the faucet. It didn't take long to fix the problem. After I finished I walked out to the backyard. I gave my sister-in-law a good look over. She was wearing a bikini and she was showing camel toe. I tried not to stare too much but I couldn't help it. Her pussy was calling to me.

"I got the faucet leaking problem fixed for you," I told her.

Beth stood up from her chair. I was barely taller than her.

"Thanks Rob, I don't know what I would do without you. Is there anyway I can repay you?"

That was exactly what I wanted to hear. I stepped closer and I pulled Beth into my body. I think she was surprised at first but she didn't pull away. I planted a kiss on her lips. Maybe she was horny like me. She opened her mouth to me and we had a deep tongue kiss. I brought my hands up and I pulled her bikini top away. Her small nipples were like hard pebbles. I had to kiss them.

I pulled away from her mouth and I began to suck on each nipple. That really got Beth excited. She was moaning as my tongue touched her nips. I knew I needed more than kissing her chest. I pulled her bikini bottoms to the ground. Beth had her pubic hair shaved way down to almost nothing. I stepped back and removed my clothes. We stood there looking at each other. I had to act.

I put my hands on her shoulders. Beth knew what I wanted her to do. She knelt down and took hold of my pecker. She brought it to her lips and then inhaled me. Damn that felt good. Beth didn't just suck on my knob. She went all the way to the root. I placed a hand on the back of her head. I watched as Beth bobbed up and down my pole. It didn't take much to get me hard.

I pulled back and helped Beth to her feet. I knew I had to fuck her. I sat down on the Adirondack chair. My pole was standing straight up. Beth straddled me and I could feel her pussy lips touching my mushroom. I placed my hands on her hips and I pushed down. Beth's pussy inhaled my dick. We got right down to business. Beth sunk down on me as I pushed my pole deep into her belly. I brought my hands up to her chest. I rubbed her nipples with the palms of my hands.

It was a good thing no one was around. Beth was making all these loud noises as I fed her my cock.

"Fuck me hard Rob!" She cried out.

I was giving her every inch of my fat cock. I figured she hadn't had sex since she divorced my brother. She had to be greedy for my fat prick. I am not sure how long we went at it out there in the backyard. All I know was that her pussy muscles were tugging on shaft. I felt my balls pinching. I knew I wasn't far off. A few more minutes of taking Beth's pussy and I exploded inside her.

When Beth felt me shoot my load her eyes went wide and she arched her back. I was full that day. I sent hot ropes of my seed into her belly. Her muscles were squeezing me dry. Beth eventually took everything I had that day. I started to go soft. Beth pulled away and my seed came dripping out of her pussy. We both stood up and kissed. After that we showered together. Beth stood in front of me as the water covered our bodies.

I didn't have anything left but I rubbed my cock up and down her ass crack. I was able to get hard and slip my erection into her pussy once more. Beth said she had more orgasms even though I didn't have anymore cum for her. We finished up and dried each other off. We got dressed and I told Beth I better be going. She gave me one final kiss.

"Am I going to see you again?" She asked me.

"As soon as I have some free time I will stop by," I told her.

There was no way I would turn down my sister-in-law's hot pussy. I drove back home. When I walked into the house my wife Sue asked me if I took care of Beth.

"I took care of her plumbing," I said to my wife.

That night I got a text message from Beth.

"I need your cock in me Rob. I can still feel some of your cum in my pussy."

My cock began to rise. If I somehow could have left the house undetected I would have gone to Beth and taken her hot pussy. Right now Beth and I are trying to come up with a plan so I can spend time in Beth's pussy again.