Sister-In-Law Takes Cock

Story Info
He finally gets his wish.
1.1k words
4.21
204.9k
77
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 09/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How many of you guys have had your eye on your sister-in-law? Don't lie, you have been thinking how you might get her into bed with you. I have been wanting my sister-in-law Gail for some time. I just could never bring it off. My opportunity came one weekend. My wife's family reunion was taking place. These are dull affairs so I normally drive separately and then leave early.

The family picnic was taking place at a nearby state park. There was a pavilion and lots of seating for a family. I got there and ate, drank a few brews and shot the breeze. After a couple of hours it was time for me to go. I said my good-byes and headed down the path back to the car lot. I hadn't walked far when I heard a voice calling to me.

"Where are you going Paul?"

I turned to see Gail trying to catch up with me. My sister-in-law had been drinking wine at the party and had managed to get drunk. She also got into an argument with her husband Jeff. I wanted to stay clear of that situation. Gail tended to be a snob and she treated everyone the same, like shit, most times.

"Don't you like me?" she said.

"I like you fine Gail," I told her.

I could smell the alcohol on her breath as she approached me.

"I like you a lot Rob and you never pay attention to me."

I guess the light switch went off in my brain. This was the moment of truth for me. I pulled Gail in close to me and I kissed her hard on the lips. I thought she might slap me, but she opened her mouth and we had a soulful kiss. I knew I had to have her right then. There would be no better time for it. I pulled away and I took Gail by the arm and dragged her off the path and into the woods. I didn't want anyone seeing us together.

Once we got off the trail I put my hands onto Gail's shoulders and I pushed down. Gail got the drift and she went to her knees. Gail pulled my zipper down and fished out my cock. She looked up at my face and then took my cock into her mouth. Damn that felt good. My wife had a thing about blow jobs. She didn't like giving them. We had fought about it more than once.

Gail took me deep and was deep throating my rod. She also took my balls in her one hand and started to squeeze them. I could barely believe my luck. My drunken sister-in-law was making me hard. I put a hand on the back of her head and started to pump my cock down her throat. Gail didn't gag once. She might have been a bitch, but she knew how to suck cock. Gail made me rock hard. I didn't want to waste it. I pulled away and lifted her to her feet.

I started to strip off my clothes. I didn't have to say a thing to Gail. She got undressed right there before me. Gail wouldn't be most guys choice to fuck. She was tall and thin with medium length brown hair. Her tits were on the small size, but I didn't care. Once we were undressed I piled the clothes up on the ground. I had Gail get onto her back. I knelt down and took hold of her ankles and lifted her legs.

Gail's pussy was dripping wet. I had to have her. That was all there was to it. Her legs went up over my shoulders and I started to rub my shaft across her pussy folds.

"Quit torturing me Rob," she said to me.

No more playing around. I inserted my mushroom at her opening and I pushed into her pussy. God, was Gail tight. It took me awhile to get my dick in the whole way. Once I did, I started stirring my dick around to loosen her up. Thank God we were far from the festivities. Gail let out these cries as I fed her my dick. I buried my rod in the whole way and then pulled back. We were going at it fast and furious. I was feeling the sun on my back as I fucked my sister-in-law.

"Let go of my legs," Gail told me.

I let her long legs down and Gail wrapped them around my mid-section. I lowered my face and began to work on her small nipples. That really set Gail off. She was moaning and telling me to fuck her hard. I was giving her all seven inches of my rod. You could hear the birds chirping and my balls slapping against Gail's bottom. I wondered how long we fucked there in the bushes. It seemed like a half hour or more. I hoped no one came looking for Gail.

I guess Gail's tight pussy finally did me in. I felt my ball sacs pinching. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I probably should have dumped my load on her stomach, but I couldn't bring myself to do that. Instead I erupted inside her hot pussy. Gail's eyes went wide when she felt my load hit her pussy walls. She was squeezing me hard, making sure she got every drop of me. I hadn't come in a week and I shot five or six large loads into Gail. She took every drop from me.

I think we were both spent from all that fucking. I left my cock inside Gail until I finally went soft. I slowly pulled out and looked down. My white cum came dripping out of Gail's tunnel. Some of it spilled onto our clothes. Gail then kissed me on the mouth and got up to her feet. She went over and pushed some of our loving onto the ground. We silently got dressed and we had one final kiss. I walked down the path to my car and Gail went back to the party.

You might be wondering what happened after that sex in the woods. I think Gail was embarrassed about what we did. She didn't say anything to me for a couple of weeks. I finally broke the ice when I got her alone one day.

"I'm going to have you again Gail," I told her.

"I am not done fucking you yet"

Her face was priceless. I guess she thought we had made a mistake when she got drunk at the picnic. I told her point blank I was going to have her pussy again. I think she really did want to have sex with me once more, but we had done it under drunken circumstances that first time. I was right in my assumption. I did fucked Gail again and she told me she needed my cock. I hope to continue to tell you what happen with my sister-in-law and me in the future.