Sister In Need

Story Info
Brother helps her take care of terminally ill husband.
4.7k words
4.63
233.6k
102

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ethan
Ethan
46 Followers

Several months ago while I was in Washington D.C. on business I visited with my sister Diane, her husband Don and son Chet. From the beginning, it was an interesting visit. Diane greeted me at the door with a big hug and a very warm kiss. We had always been close, but I was still stunned by the intensity of the kiss when Don offered his hand to me in a feeble handshake.

My brother-in-law Don had developed a rare disease several years ago and his health has been deteriorating rapidly. He was no longer able to go outside in the cold weather or do anything that requires exertion. My sister Diane has been a real trooper through all of this. She's worked a full-time job, taken good care of my nephew and tried to make her husband as comfortable and happy as possible. From all accounts, Diane seemed to be handling everything okay. During my stay, however, it became evident that everything wasn't what it seemed.

Since I was in town for two days, Diane insisted that I stay with them. It wasn't that far a drive to where I'd be in meetings on Thursday and Friday so I agreed and looked forward to catching up on things. Diane manages the offices of a busy engineering firm and works long hours. She'd managed to take off early that evening and had prepared a wonderful dinner. I helped her put the finishing touches on the meal and we chatted a bit.

"Go ahead and open the wine Ethan," Diane said. "I'm dying for a glass."

"No problem sis." I replied and began to search for a corkscrew.

Don and Chet were together in the den while I helped Diane in the kitchen. As I handed her a glass of chilled chardonnay I toasted:

"To my big sister" and laughed.

Diane laughed too as it was our standing joke. Though she's 4 years older than me, Diane is anything but big. At 41 she still doesn't tip 100 pounds on the scale. I'm nearly 6' tall but Diane takes after another side of the family. She's barely 5 feet tall but is built nicely for her size. Her hair is dark and sets off her light creamy skin nicely. As she leaned over the kitchen sink rinsing the lettuce for our dinner salad, I couldn't help but admire her lithe frame. Diane's breasts jut out proudly and spill out a bit over her 34B brassiere. Her tight little waist has only a hint of a motherly tummy. From my viewpoint behind her, her slightly rounded ass was a very enticing sight. Working hard from daylight to dark was keeping her fit and trim. Looking at her, it is hard to believe that she is the mother of a 7 year old son.

"Mmm...that's good," she said as she almost gulped the wine. Pretty soon she held an empty glass in my direction and I poured more.

"You'd better go slow on that girl," I said grinning. "I want to visit with you a while and you'll be asleep in no time if you keep sucking it down that way. You know alcohol always made you sleepy."

"Yeah," she said. "Sleepy and horny."

I grinned a little self-consciously and just to be funny I offered: "Well by all means... have all you want then."

"Mmm, I will...but who'll put out the fire?" she asked dryly.

I didn't have time to ponder that much as Don and Chet came running into the kitchen.

"Is dinner about ready baby?" Don asked. "I'm starving."

"Just about," said Diane. "Ethan, why don't you see if you can get Chet to wash his hands? I'll put the food on the table."

Dinner was a festive affair but I noticed two things throughout all the small talk. Diane continually tended to Don (who has trouble feeding himself because of his disease) and she kept the wine flowing. Her tolerance to alcohol had certainly grown since we were young and first experimenting with Jack Daniels stolen from our parents liquor cabinet. Her earlier comment about horniness also wandered back into my mind. I searched her dark blue eyes for a clue. Those dark blue eyes went so well with her creamy skin, bow shaped lips and dark brunette hair. I also wondered what it would be like to help her put out her fire. Evidently I was daydreaming and missed part of the conversation.

"Ethan?" Diane said.

"Huh? Oh sorry, it's been a long day with the flight and all...My mind must have wandered," I offered apologetically.

"I wondered if you'd open another bottle of wine and Don was asking about the real estate situation in Florida these days," Diane supplied. "We keep saying that one of these days we're going to sell this place and move closer to you. The warmer weather would be better for Don."

"Well, there are plenty of homes for sale down there." I said popping the cork out with a space-aged corkscrew. "Even one or two on my little section of the beach," I said. "You guys should come... maybe we could be neighbors." I offered as I filled Diane's glass again.

I suggested that they take a trip to Florida and stay with me sometime at my beach house. Even though I emphasized that the warm climate would be good for Don I also thought that Diane could use some downtime too. While they were there, they could look at the housing market and see if it was something they really wanted to do.

Though Don was doing better, he didn't feel up to a trip just yet and my nephew had school. That almost put an end to it until Don suggested that Diane go. He said that he'd look after the boy and that a neighbor lady could help out some while she was gone. Diane had several weeks of vacation she hadn't been able to take so that was no problem. Diane still hesitated a bit but when I pointed out that I had enough frequent-flier miles to cover her round-trip ticket, she reluctantly agreed. I thought I saw relief and gratitude in her eyes when it was settled. I told Diane that I'd take care of getting her a ticket and when my business was done and we'd fly to Florida together.

Later that evening, after Don had turned in and Chet was tucked in bed, Diane grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and invited me to the den. She tucked herself in beside me on the vast leather sofa and started grilling me on my life.

"Things are kind of quiet for me these days Di. Since Kathy's death I've only dated a little," I replied when she asked me if I was seeing anyone. "I've just gotten used to being alone. I'm not sure I'm ready to invite anyone into my life."

My wife Kathy was an aide to a Capitol Hill diplomat whose plane had gone down in the mountains of Western Europe. There were no survivors. That was 4 years ago and I left the D.C. area shortly after with my company graciously offering me a transfer to a small office in a Florida resort town.

During the past few years I'd dated only sparingly. I have decent looks with sandy-blonde hair and my Florida tan. While my hair is graying slightly and may be thinning a bit, I've had no trouble getting dates. My trouble is that I don't feel I'm being fair to them. Four years after the loss of my wife, my heart still can't imagine loving someone else.

"Aren't we a pair?" Diane said in disgust. "You won't have sex and I can't have sex."

"Is it that bad?" I asked. "No sex at all?"

"Nearly," she said. "With Don's condition it's almost impossible." She blurted out becoming teary-eyed in the process. "When we try, I end up hurting him. So, it's become something we just don't talk about. I'm lucky just to have him here with me so it's hard to complain," she managed as the tears began to flow.

I put my beer down and held her body close as she cried into my chest. We said nothing for a while as the sobs shook through her body. When she stopped, she wiped her eyes and nose with a tissue and leaned her head back on my shoulder.

"Thanks," she said with only a hint of being choked up. "I guess I needed to get that out. I'm usually fine. I just let it build up sometimes. Do you think I'm being silly or spoiled?" she asked as she turned her head to mine.

I looked into her shining eyes and her tender face and my heart melted. "No sis, I think you've been a real trooper for quite a while. You've had a big load to bear and it's been a bit unfair. And to live without physical love is tough. The hermit that I am...I still know that."

Diane kissed me warmly and, thanks to tears, wetly on the lips. "Thanks, that's just what I needed to hear." She kissed me a third time. Almost chewing on my bottom lip. "I've got to go to bed," she said. "I've got a busy day tomorrow and if I'm going to take a week off I'll have lots more to do." She headed for her bedroom. "Do you have everything you need in the guestroom?"

"Yep, I think so." I said wishing she was going there with me.

"G'night then. Sweet dreams."

"Good night," I replied thinking I'd have to straighten out a few thoughts before I'd be able to sleep. Chief among those thoughts were visions of Diane's all to sexy body and the wonderful sexy things I'd like to do with her.

Some of my earliest sexual thoughts while I was growing up were of Diane. I'd jacked off to vivid images of her bouncy breasts and small dark bush. Obviously, I'd seen her naked a few times around the house while we were kids and teens. We weren't a very modest family and Diane regularly wore a very sheer nightgown around the house. We'd even skinny-dipped together during a party with high-school friends. Though I was focused on other girls then, I always enjoyed the sight of her naked little body. Now, after all these years, those adolescent visions that had fueled my fantasies were returning.

"Oh well," I thought."It doesn't hurt to have a few fantasies."

I think I knew that if I ever had the chance to turn those fantasies into reality I wouldn't hesitate. I fell asleep to the thought of sinking my thick 6" cock deeply into Diane's warm cunt.

The next few days went by quickly, I had meetings until late Thursday but Don and I put together a nice supper and had it ready for the table as Diane came in from work. We enjoyed a rather quiet meal and watched some breaking news story on the television. We all enjoyed a little brandy that Don liked. It left us all tired, warm inside and ready for sleep.

As I settled into the guestroom bed, I was surprised to hear a knock at the door.

"Ethan, can I come in?" Diane asked.

"Er... sure. Come on in. What's up?" I asked.

Diane tiptoed in and plopped on top of the covers beside me.

"Do you really think it will be okay for me to leave Don and Chet here alone?" She asked.

"Sure it will be," I grinned. "Don is doing fine and he'll have the neighbor lady looking in from time to time. You just load up and come with me to the beach." I held up the hem of her nightgown slightly but far enough to accidentally catch a glimpse of her skimpy panties. "After all," I choked, "you definitely need some sun on those legs!"

Diane slapped my hand, kissed me hard on the lips and said: "Thanks, you're the best Ethan. Goodnight little brother," and slipped out of the room. Once again...I felt a twinge of guilt as I secretly wished that she had stayed. I told myself that Diane just needed some loving attention and that I should keep my creepy incestuous thoughts to myself. My throbbing cock had me dreaming other thoughts though...thoughts of creamy-white thighs and skimpy panties.

On Friday, we made sure that Don and Chet were taken care of and headed for the airport. As my older sister, Diane had always tried to maintain the "older sister" stance. She'd always taken care of me as a kid and had continued to watch out for me even into my college years. I already knew that I'd be taking care of Diane this time. I was glad to get the chance to repay her. I was feeling like a real hero, glad that I'd arranged a break for her.

On the plane, Diane had more than a few rum and cokes and she revealed more about her life. She talked about Don's condition, which had greatly limited their sex-life. I didn't have to press her very hard to find out that they rarely had sex and when they did, she was the only active participant. Don couldn't exert himself much so she was left to blowing him or giving him a hand-job. For a while, Don would have her get on top and they could make love, but it was very uncomfortable for him so, after a while, they gave that up completely. I learned that Diane had settled for bringing herself off in the shower. While it was only mildly satisfying, her shower time became the only time she had for herself all day. As I followed her story, it was difficult to hide the growing erection in my pants as I let my imagination run and I think I was snapped out of my fantasies once or twice when she glanced a little too long at my lap. Soon, she leaned her head on my shoulder and went to sleep. Leaving me thinking myself less a hero and more a jerk for my growing incestuous thoughts.

It was a two-hour drive from the airport to my beach home on Florida's gulf shores. Diane was fast asleep in the passenger seat of my Navigator when we pulled into the carport. Having had quite a bit to drink, she was sleeping deeply and was a bit groggy when I opened her door and pulled her out of the SUV. She tripped coming out of the over-sized vehicle and fell into my arms. Catching her in a hug, she nestled into me.

"Thanks brother-dear" she said. "Nice catch."

I kept my arm around her and escorted her to the door. I fumbled a bit nervously with the keys and then let her inside. I turned the light on for her and went back for our bags. When I came back, I put the bags in the hall. Diane had found her way to the deck and was sitting in the dark staring at the stars and the surf.

"I guess I got a little drunk there, didn't I, Ethan?"

"It's alright Diane, you deserve to let your hair down a bit," I said. "That's what you're here for. I'm lucky that alcohol makes you sleepy or you'd have talked my ear off all the way here." I laughed trying to prod her into a better mood.

"I don't know when I started thinking things were so hopeless." she said as she stared out at the moonlit surf.

"I bet you'll feel like a new person after a good nights sleep. Why don't we turn in?" I offered. "I've got to head in to the office for a few hours in the morning so you can sleep as long as you want."

Diane looked up at me almost sadly and she reached for my hand. I pulled her up gently and she hugged me again and kissed me. "Thanks Eth. Thanks for everything."

She kissed me again but deeply this time. Her mouth opened and I felt the tip of her tongue brush my lips. I was instantly aroused and very confused. She pulled away but not before she caressed my back and pressed her hips into my leg.

"Now show me to the bedroom," she said.

I held Diane's hand as we wandered down the hall to guest room. I showed her the bed, the closet and the bath. I told her I'd go get her bag. Less than a minute later, I returned to find her snuggled beneath the covers and her clothes piled on the floor. It didn't escape my attention that her bra and panties were on top of the pile.

"I guess you couldn't wait eh?" I said and put her bag in the closet.

She laughed and told me that she was just enjoying her freedom. As I bent down to kiss her goodnight, she took my hand and leaned her head into a kiss on the lips. I pressed my lips to hers a little too long for a brotherly kiss and when I broke the kiss she looked deeply into my eyes.

"Ethan, you've been a savior to me this week. I think I was about to break and this trip is just what I needed."

She sighed and I could tell she wanted to say something else. I sat on the edge of the bed and wrinkled my brow.

"Go ahead Diane...I know you want to say something else... what is it?"

"Well..." she hesitated. "Could I ask one more favor? It's a big one?"

I nodded my head. "Sure, just name it."

"Would you make love to me tonight?"

I sat in stunned silence as many thoughts went through my head. I knew it was wrong and I knew I should let her sleep alone. I should have told her not to rush into something so fast. Instead, I answered with a kiss. I kissed her tenderly at first, then hungrily. I devoured her lips and probed her mouth and sought out her flittering tongue. I felt a fire burning in her and in me as I peeled back the covers and admired her trim and inviting frame.

"Oh god Ethan, I've needed this for so long...I just couldn't admit it...even to myself. Please make love to me."

Her breasts were beautiful and wonderful to kiss. As I brushed my hand across her jutting nipples a shiver went through her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me the way hungry lovers kiss. There was no doubt that hungry lovers were what we were about to become.

Diane tore my shirt from around me. She unbuckled my belt and began to remove my pants. As I stood to shake them off she captured my cock in her small hand and pulled it to her lips. Without hesitation she inhaled my cock. Engulfing the head with her perfect lips. She ran her tongue wetly around my cock-shaft and began to fuck me with her mouth. Instinctively, my head went back, my eyes closed and a moan escaped my lips as I felt the warm, wet cavern of Diane's mouth close around my thick rod. The sensations were unbelievable as she stroked me with her hand and made lewd sucking noises with her mouth. I opened my eyes and saw the gorgeous site of her lips stretched around my cock. The feelings Diane was generating as she gave me some of the best head of my life were so good that, combined with the erotic sight of my sister sucking me, I nearly came right away.

Still not believing what was happening, I laid down beside my lovely sister with my head near her neatly trimmed bush. I gently spread those lovely legs. I inhaled her slightly musky aroma and massaged her already slippery slit with my fingers. Running four fingers along her slit and probing gently around the folds and cunt lips made her quiver. I dipped a finger wetly into her cunt and spread the moisture up to her clit where I drew tiny circles. Diane moaned around my cock sending me ever closer to orgasm. I dipped my tongue to her slit and again savored the wonderfully pungent aroma. I began to gently tongue and suck her pussy lips and her clit while I fingered her wet hole slowly with first one and then two fingers.

Though she was wet, my fingers went in tightly and I curled them toward the sensitive front rim of her cunt walls. Diane threw her top leg over my head and tilted her wet slit toward me. She practically whimpered as I devoured her pussy. I was in heaven and enjoying the manna-like tastes of her juices. Sucking her clit into my mouth, my tongue danced little circles around it. She bucked against me and took my cock to the back of her mouth. My cock head pressed against her velvety throat and she lathered me with her tongue.

I moaned "gawd" and twisted my fingers quickly in her snatch and pointed my tongue and began to stroke her clit rapidly with it. She convulsed and pressed her cunt hard against my face as her orgasm shook her. Her pussy muscles clamped on my fingers and she moaned deeply around my cock. Having lasting as long as I could, I erupted, spewing my long pent up juices into her loving mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and stroked the rest out onto her face, neck and breasts. She took me back into her mouth to clean me and we lay there catching our breath for a minute.

"Damn bro..." she said finally. "You cum like a fountain."

"You're pretty juicy yourself, sister dear." I crawled to her and kissed her with my wet face. I'm sure I tasted some of my own cum and she kissed the wet girl fluids from my lips and face.

"That was intense!" I said. "I don't think an orgasm has ever been that powerful for me."

"I know what you mean Eth. I feel like a dam broke in my cunt." She laughed. "I'm soaked." Hearing my sister talk like this was thrilling.

We kissed and caressed each other for a minute and amazingly my cock began to harden to her touch. I lay there and took in her beauty. The years and childbirth had changed her very little. Her breasts were still firm and capped by hard, pink nipples. Her skin was soft to the touch and shone with light coating of perspiration. The mound above her pussy was still adorned by a small dark tuft of hair.

Ethan
Ethan
46 Followers
12