Sister in the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
618 Followers

I joined her and lay down next to her. We had our arms tucked under our heads supporting them as we looked up into the sunny sky.

"What do we do?" I asked with a sigh.

"I don't know. You are older. More experienced. What do we do?" She asked back.

I leaned up on an elbow and looked at her. She was all I ever wanted. She followed suit leaning on her elbow and staring back at me.

"I'll always love you. If mom weren't around I would risk it. I don't want her to be hurt by this." I said.

She nodded in silence. I didn't want it to come to this. We both wanted it. Why do we have to act like we don't just because society demands some things be forbidden? Elizabeth continued to stare at me and leaned in and kissed me on my lips.

"I love you too." She said and stood up gathering our things.

We had to run back to the cabin as a sudden downpour soaked us. I threw some logs onto the fireplace and we both huddled around it to dry off. I went to my room and changed into dry clothes and stopped by her room to grab some clothes for her to change into. I tossed them to her as I came back to the living room. She took her shirt off and didn't bother to hide her nudity. Her sweat pants and panties followed. I tried to look away, but found myself returning to look at her nudity. If I followed my desires I would have made love to her right then and there. Instead I sat and concentrated on trying to hold back my erection.

"Thanks." She said as she hung her wet clothes in front of the fireplace.

The sight of her lacy panties hanging in front of the fire did nothing to cool my emotions down. Elizabeth only put on the dry panties and a long shirt that used to be mine that she wore to bed a lot. She sat next to me and hugged her bare legs to her chest. I looked at her and knew she was the most beautiful woman in the world to me. I wanted her so much that it literally hurt inside of me.

We sat together in silence. I put my arm around her and we watched the fire as it warmed us up. She looked up at me and we kissed passionately. I pulled away.

"Elizabeth, you know I want this. I just........can't. I'm sorry." I said as I stood up and left her to go to my room alone.

I tossed and turned as the storm raged outside. The door opened and closed in the darkness.

"I'm sorry but can I sleep with you tonight? You know how storms make me feel." Elizabeth asked.

I pulled back the covers and she got in beside me. Her body was cold and she made cuddled up next to me. I put my arm around her and we fell asleep like that.

I woke up in the middle of the night, Her back was pressed to me. My erection was pressed up against the back of her panties. I moves my hand which was on her stomach and let it glide up to feel her breasts through the thin shirt. Her nipples were hard and I circled them with my fingers. She moaned in her sleep and grinded her butt back against my rock-hard cock. I used my left hand to caress her face as my right hand played with her tits. I leaned down and inhaled her sweet scent. I had completely lost control of my body. It seemed to act on it's own desires.

Our bodies grinded together again as my right hand traveled down her stomach to the think silk of her panties. It went inside her panties and began rubbing her pussy softly. She moaned again in her sleep and stirred. Her eyelids fluttered as my fingers found her pussy lips and parted them. First one, then two of my fingers entered her. Her eyes opened instantly.

"Mike..........what? What are you doing?" She asked, shocked at my actions.

"I'm sorry. I can't help myself." I said as my hand continued rubbing her pussy and my fingers thrust in and out of her.

"Don't stop. I've been wanting this for a long time!" Elizabeth said.

Her hands reached down and covered mine. I dry humped her ass as I fingered her pussy. She moaned and breathed hard. Her tits rising and falling as she whimpered with her pleasure.

"Finger my pussy baby! Oh yeah!" She moaned.

I pulled her panties down to her knees. She rose up some to allow this. I pulled out my cock and rubbed it against her pussy making it wet. I brought it back to her ass and rubbed it against her asscheeks. I spread them and put the head of my cock inside her asshole.

"Oh Fuck!" She shouted.

I laid there and allowed her to get used to the size of my cock inside of her. I began to slide in just a little bit and pulled most of the way out. I kept repeating this sliding in a little further on each thrust.

"Fuck my ass, Mike! Oh baby!" She screamed.

I continued fingering her pussy as I did this. She gasped when I finally thrust my cock all the way into her ass. She was so tight and hot. I kept thrusting in and out, building up a decent pace.

"Do you want this?" I whispered in her ear as I licked it and nibbled on her earlobe gently.

"I want it baby! I want it so bad! Make my pussy cum! I want to feel you cum inside my ass! Oh yeah! I'm cumming!" She cried out.

She came all over my fingers and hand. She sucked on my fingers which left me free to concentrate on fucking her ass. I heard her moaning around my fingers as I thrust in and out of her ass at will.

She squeezed her cheeks together making it an even tighter fuck. My face was pressed to the side of hers while I was slamming my cock in and out of her ass. Our sweat mixed together. I moaned out as I felt my cum surge from my balls to my dick and then into her hot ass.

My breath left my body and I almost passed out. My cock was literally sending streams of sperm into her ass, filling it to the point of overflow. We both lay there breathing together. Trying to catch our breaths as we cooled off. My cock stayed inside of her until it shrank and fell out on it's own. She rolled over and faced me. She kissed me on the lips a few times before shutting her eyes and falling asleep.

I laid there and watched her until the peacefulness of her sleep caused me to soon follow her.

When I woke at first I thought it was all a dream until I turned over and saw that she was still there. Then the scent of sex filled the air and reminded me of the forbidden things we had done in the night. I smiled as I watched her sleeping. I leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. I continued to do so as her eyelids fluttered before opening.

She smiled back at me and returned my kisses with the same passion. Her legs we tight together and she crossed one of them over my legs, opening herself for me. I looked down at her spread legs and saw the neatly trimmed triangle of hair over her pussy. I reached down and caressed it with my hand. I rubbed it tight as she closed her eyes again, moaning and biting on her lower lip as I explored her pussy even deeper.

"Fuck me baby!" She screamed out as her eyes opened.

I was shocked. Part of me felt like I had been slapped in the face with a dose of reality. She wasn't my sister, but close enough to have been my sister. I felt a surge of guilt wash over me. She seemed to have noticed as I pulled back and retreated from her body.

"Oh no you don't! Don't leave me here all wet and wanting you!" She demanded.

"I'm sorry." I said as I rose and headed for the shower naked.

She followed me and tried to force her way in when I went to shut the door. If it wasn't so sad, it would have been comical how she tried to overpower me when I was so much bigger and stronger than her. I realized what I had to do as she wouldn't budge.

"Is this what you want? Is it?" I asked as I rubbed my cock between her pussylips.

We both looked down at the sight. She seemed shocked. I felt the urge come over me but tried with all my willpower to resist. Even though seeing my dick at the entrance to her pussy just about set me on fire. Seeing that was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life. She closed her eyes as she absorbed the feeling.

I pulled back and shut the door. I locked it and leaned against it. Surprisingly there was no knock or resistance. I felt bad. As I got in the shower I had to jerk off to deal with the pent up excitement and denying myself what I always wanted. After I finished showering I wrapped the towel around my waist and went into the living room.

I saw Elizabeth sitting on the couch. One leg was folded up half Indian style while the other was propped up on the table in front of her. I noticed she was wearing my boxer shorts which was sexy enough to make me gulp audibly. She turned and half smiled at me. I walked to her and sat down next to her.

"Listen Elizabeth, I'm sorry......" I started.

"You don't have to be sorry. Just tell me why." She pleaded.

"I couldn't live with myself if we did this and you had regrets, or if mom found out...." I said.

"We both want it." She said hopelessly as she stared down at her smooth legs.

"I admit that. I've wanted you since I first laid eyes on you." I said.

She looked up at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"You did?" She asked.

"Yeah." I smiled and nodded.

"I thought it was just me." She said searching for answers.

"That's not the point. If mom died I would seriously consider this, but what are we going to do? Get an apartment and live together? Then what? Tell mom we are getting married? Believe me if I could go through with that I would Elizabeth. I do love you, you know?" I said.

She nodded her head sadly.

"So what you are going off to become a big-shot writer and I'm all alone?" She asked with a tear coming down her eye.

"I'll always be there for you. If mom weren't around I would jump at this. I think you know that. I just can't risk this now. I not only have my future to consider, but yours as well." I said.

"What does my future have to do with this? What risk is there?" She asked.

"Well mom disowning us for one. I wouldn't doubt she would do so. I don't want to risk your future like that. If it were just me, I'd do it. But you don't need to take that kind of risk. I don't want to be the one to put you in that situation." I said.

"What if I don't care about the money? All I want is you." She said, pulling at my heartstrings.

"Believe me I want it too. Tell you what. Let's give it time. If we still feel the same in the future we can risk it. For now, we have a lot to do with our lives. You have to go to college. I have to move and start my career. I'm not in a position to risk everything. What if my career doesn't work out? I love you very much. I always will." I said as I held her in my arms.

Her head leaned on my bare chest and I heard her sobs as I felt her wet tears against my skin. It felt like stabs in my heart each time she sobbed. I wanted to tell her that I would bring her with me, but I knew too much was at stake. I wouldn't throw her future away even though I wanted this just as much as she did.

My eyes drifted down and saw the crotch of the boxers were open showing me her pussy yet again. I wanted to touch it, kiss it, lick it, make love to it, but I had to resist. It felt like an uphill battle. Her sobs died down and we just held each other. She pulled away and looked up into my eyes. She held contact with me. I had a hard time resisting her beautiful innocent eyes. Filled with such love for me that it hurt to look into them and know I hurt her in any way.

"How long are we going to wait?" She asked, finally giving in to my demands.

"At least until I am financially stable. I won't risk our futures without at least that. I don't want to be dependant on mom's money at all. If we end up doing this I want to have the kind of money where I could support both of us and our future together, Kids, A house anything we would want or need." I said.

"I really mean it. The money doesn't matter to me. You do." She said.

"Thank you. I feel the same about you, but I want to be, no need to be responsible for both of us before I can chance this." I said.

"Ok. We'll wait." She said with a sigh as she grabbed my hand and held it in hers.

I prayed for strength silently because any more of her pleading was going to break down my willpower. I could feel it start to become shaky already.

The summer flew by as do all good times. It felt like a burr. Moments together holding hands. Having the occasional kiss, but nothing more. She even held back from trying to seduce me which was good because I wouldn't have been able to resist. Our final night together was a sad one for us both. We found it hard to talk to each other. We kept looking at each other with a sadness in our eyes. So many times I wanted to take her in my arms and tell her how wrong I was and how I wanted to take her with me to New York.

She wore one of my old button shirts and a pair of white panties. She hugged me as we separated from each other. She shut her door and I felt a coldness wash over my insides. I felt so hopeless and alone. I went to my bedroom and laid awake on the bed staring at the ceiling for awhile. Thoughts of telling her how stupid I was came and went. I wanted to change my mind so badly and take her with me. Since she entered my life she was never gone from it for long. Even when we weren't getting along we saw each other often. Tomorrow would start my life without her, at least on a constant basis. It was definitely going to hurt me as much as it was hurting her. I fell asleep drowning in my sadness.

I woke up early and showered. I dressed and went to her room. I knocked lightly but no answer. I opened her door and went inside. I looked out her window and saw the sun start to rise. I went to her side as her back was to me. I leaned down and saw she was wide awake. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Elizabeth....." I said, not knowing what I was going to say afterward.

"Mike. Please. Just go. I can't take this." She cried.

I reached out and touch her head softly, briefly, before pulling back. I walked away and shut the door silently. I grabbed my bags and left without looking back. My heart sank. My future waited.

The next time I saw her she was living with this man named Jimmy. It was a year or so later. She dropped out of college and became a secretary. Mom was disappointed at the news and tried to convince me to talk some sense into her. I was devastated. I had set up my life. My career took off. My first novel was a hit. A best-seller. My second novel blew the first out of the water. My career took off like a bird in flight after a long time on the ground.

I was ready to risk it. To tell her I was ready for us to be together no-matter-what. She invited me over to her apartment. It was nice. Far from poor, but a few levels down from what we were both accustomed to. I steadied myself for meeting her boyfriend. I had no idea how long they had been together. I just knew that my heart felt ripped out of my chest. I tried to hide it well as I rang the doorbell.

She answered and stood there in jeans and a shirt that exposed her flat belly. We both looked at each other. Then a guy appeared in the background. He was rough. He had facial hair and looked like a failed rock star only with shorter hair. He came up behind Elizabeth and put his hands on her shoulder possessively. She looked down briefly then back up at me. I noticed she could not meet my eyes.

"Come in." The man said.

I did as they both backed away. She went and got drinks for the three of us. We sat down at the glass dining room table.

"Jimmy." He said as he offered his hand.

I shook it.

"Mike." I said.

"Sorry. I'm just a little nervous. I haven't met her mom yet." He said.

"Oh yeah. She isn't too social." I said offering a lame excuse, but feeling awkward.

"It's OK. I know she doesn't approve. I just wish she would meet me and give me a chance." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Despite my jealousy, I found myself feeling sorry for the guy. He seemed nice enough even though my mom wouldn't approve of his type even if he had tons of money. She was snobby that way. I tried not to be that way and accepted people for who they were, regardless of outside appearances.

"So how long have you been together?" I asked Jimmy trying to break the awkward tension

"Me and Liz? Well been almost a year now. We just got this place six months ago." He said.

"What do you do?" I asked.

Looking at himself he chuckled and then laughed a little.

"I know it looks like I am some failed rock star or something, but I am in computers man. I work for myself." He said.

I was a little surprised at this admission.

"Hey that's great." I said.

"Yeah. I love it. It gives me freedom to be who I want to be without answering to some jerk." He said as he crossed his legs and let them bounce nervously.

"Good to not have bosses breathing down your neck." I said.

"Yeah, I hear you are a big writer. Your sis brags about you. Did you know that?" He smiled and seemed happy to have something positive to share with me, hoping to impress me.

"Really?" I asked acting shocked.

"Yeah." He responded as Elizabeth walked in with wine glasses and a bottle of our favorite wine.

"What are you two talking about?" She asked trying to act casual, but failing to do so, at least as far as I could tell, Jimmy didn't seem to notice the act.

"Oh, I was just telling your brother how proud you are of him." Jimmy said as she poured his wine and he stole a kiss from her cheek.

She blushed slightly and could not even look at my face.

"Yeah. I didn't even know my sister was proud. I haven't heard from her in so long I thought she was in witness protection." I joked.

Jimmy laughed. Elizabeth tried to put on a smile but it came off as being fake.

"I wanted to respect your privacy." She said.

I nodded my head and downed the wine. It was going to be a long day.

We had supper and Jimmy and I shook hands. Despite my jealousy I could see he was a decent man. I would have almost preferred him to be an asshole or an abusive guy so I could have reason to hate him. Instead I just found myself swimming in regret. Elizabeth walked me to the door and shut it behind her.

"Well looks like I was right. I'm glad I decided to give us time because I wanted to make sure of what we wanted. I'm glad you are happy." I said as I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Mike, wait. I didn't want to hurt you. I just couldn't wait around and feel sorry for myself forever. I had to move on." She said softly.

"I understand. I mean it. I am happy for you." I said and turned and walked away.

"Mike!" I heard her call out.

I kept walking, feeling my heart break a little more with each step. It helped to confirm my feelings that we should have taken our time and had time apart. If we had been a couple and she broke up with me to move on with her life I would have been even more devastated. I returned home and poured my heart and soul into writing. I wrote mysteries, thrillers, romance (had to have an outlet for the anguish I was feeling) among other books. I kept busy pouring out five books in a two year period. Creatively it was a high that very few writers experience. Emotionally it was one of the loneliest periods of my life.

The next time I saw her was two years later. She was wearing a blue lacy dress, Her hair was pulled back and in a bun. She was alone. It was at my cousin Bruce's wedding. Before the ceremony people were gathered together chatting with one another. It was on a remote island. The night air was cool. The mansion was especially decorated for the wedding. Romance was in the air. And there she was. Elizabeth. All alone. I wondered what happened with her and Jimmy, but banished the thoughts knowing they could do me no good. I stayed out of her eyesight as much as possible, but noticed when she looked up at me for the first time. She looked surprised to see me. Our eyes met and held. She was talking to some people and smiling as she sipped on some wine.

LadysMan
LadysMan
618 Followers