Sister is Wet for Her Brother

Story Info
She gets it for the first time.
1k words
4.18
132.1k
89
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I try to think back as to when Rob and I first had sex. Rob is my older brother. Yes I know, I should never have done that. We were both in our twenties. We live far apart and rarely got to see one another. One summer we decided to set some time apart. I got on a plane and flew to my brother's place.

When he met me at the airport I had to catch my breath. My brother had changed. He said he was working out and it showed. He took me in his arms and held me. My body got excited as he rubbed against me. I swear my pussy was tingling. We got back to his apartment and I got settled in. We were going to stay in for the night and just unwind.

We really didn't eat much. We began to drink some wine and I was soon feeling light headed. I kept gazing at my brother. I was getting these erotic thoughts. I hadn't had sex in sometime. I wondered what it would be like to be in bed with my brother. I kept my thoughts to myself. I wondered if Rob was looking me over.

"You look so fit Sue. Are you going to the gym?" He asked.

I said that I wasn't working out. I did an occasional run, now and then. Maybe my brother was checking me out after all. I think I couldn't take it any longer. I set my glass down and I stood up and walked over to where Rob was sitting. I knelt over top of his crotch and I wrapped my arms around Rob's neck.

"What's this?" He asked me.

"I missed you and I'm horny," I told my brother.

I kissed Ron hard on the lips. He didn't fight me. Instead he brought his hands up to my chest. He started to squeeze my boobs through the material of my shirt. It didn't take much to lose control. I was grinding my ass down into my brother's crotch.

"I need you Ron," was all I needed to say.

My brother pulled my shirt off and unsnapped my bra. My tits came tumbling out. Ron knew just what to do. He began to suck on my ripe nipples. I whimpered as my brother was getting me so turned on. At that moment all I could think of was Ron's cock. I broke away and stood up. I shed the rest of my clothes.

I knelt in front of my brother. I unfastened his pants and pulled them free. Off came his underwear. I was now staring at his fat cock. Not only was it thick, Ron was partially hard. I lowered my mouth and inhaled my brother's prick. Ron threw his head back as I bobbed up and down his rigid pole. I needed to make him completely hard. His dick was standing straight up when I broke free.

I climbed over top and lowered myself until I felt the tip of Ron's cock meeting my wet slit. Ron pushed down on my hips and he entered me. I know I screamed as his thick member split my pussy wide. Fuck, I needed Ron's cock in me deep. We got into a motion. I lowered myself and Ron thrust deep into my belly. This is exactly what I needed. I would have let my brother have anything he wanted from me.

Ron found my nipples once more. He started biting on the tips. I screamed out loud as my nips became so erect.

"Don't pull out!" I pleaded with Ron.

He looked into my face as if to find out if it was okay to give me his load. I nodded my head and Ron fed me a few more strokes and then I felt his baby seed enter my body. I stiffened as Ron shot multiple loads of his cream into me. I squeezed hard, trying to get every drop from my brother's hard cock. There was much grunting and moaning as we completed our lovemaking.

Finally it ended. Ron pulled out and his sticky cum spilled out of my tummy. I ran to the bathroom and cleaned up. When I got back Ron was still waiting for me on the couch.

"I don't regret a thing we did," he told me.

Neither did I. I fact we went back to Ron's bed. He managed to take me again. I was on my back. Ron pushed my legs forward and he entered me one more time. Somehow Ron stayed hard this second time around. He drilled my pussy deep. I lost count of the orgasms he gave me. Ron even managed to cum in me a second time. We got a deep night' s rest to say the least.

You could say that I fell in love with Ron those few days we spent together. We made love repeatedly. I even let Ron make love to my virgin ass. I had never let any man back there. One evening Ron had me get on all fours. He lubed his erect dick and he slowly filled my ass up. It was painful at first and I screamed. My brother took my anal cherry.

He took me the whole way. I felt every inch of his cock penetrating my tightest of holes. He had a large load of his cream saved up just for this occasion. He tensed up and filled my bottom up with his sweet seed. Unfortunately the time passed too quickly, I had to head back home. Ron fucked me one last time the morning I was to leave.

"This is something to remember me by," he said.

I didn't want to go. I wanted to be with my brother and lover. We discussed about possibly moving in together but nothing came of it. I am in the plane flying back home. I can feel my brother's cum still inside my greedy pussy. I hope one day soon my brother will be fucking me again and he will be giving me his load of love cream.