Sister Janet, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet started to leak fluids and after a minute of listening, her pussy already was warm and slippery. God, her soft lips of her wet vagina were so amazing. I was immediately aware that she must have shaved since was no sensation of any pubic hair. Everything felt silky smooth and slippery.

I slid my fingers up and down my sister's amazing pussy, God her pussy lips were large. I was holding my breath, lying dead still waiting for the explosion that never came.

But, in the end, I chickened out and soon slipped from under the covers and went to the bathroom. I had to relieve my swollen and aching cock and loaded balls. When I was younger and masturbated in the bathroom, I sat on the toilet and shot my wad into toilet paper, but this time I stood in front of the sink, and jerked it quickly with my eyes closed and the memory of Janet's drenched pussy and those lips. It definitely didn't take long, after only a few pulls I felt my balls contract. I supported myself by leaning against the sink, but I almost collapsed anyway as my knees went weak as bolts of cum blasted from the head of my dick and onto the mirror.

I caught a glimpse of my contorted face in the mirror and had to laugh. Between the relief my balls felt and the moment of spontaneous levity, the stress of my near discovery disappeared. I wiped down the wall with a wet cloth, relieved my bladder and went back to the bed, pulled back my boxers, and eased myself under the covers. Janet moaned quietly and again draped her arm over my chest. I turned my head and kissed my sleeping sister softly on the top of her head before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning, Janet woke early and extricated herself from their intermingled bodies. She felt great and inexplicably felt somehow that a load was lifted from her shoulders. She looked happy, totally clueless of last nights events.

12