Sister Janet, Pt. 02 - Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bucks and twists, pushing back really hard almost throwing me off and expelling my cock in the throes of the violent orgasm that wracks her body and pussy. I manage to stay with her by the simple expedient of pushing my cock as deep inside her as possible and holding it there, while I pull back on her hips to keep her in position until her orgasm dies, bit by bit.

I slow down, and finally, stop fucking her. Neither of us moves, almost a, 'frozen in time,' tableau, with Janet still on her knees, head and upper torso down low on the bed, gasping for breath, and me buried to the hilt in her pussy, which is still twitching. I can hear her breathing gradually slowing down.

"Steve..." Janet pants as she slides away from me, and my soaked cock slides out, coated with her lubricating juice.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, brother, I want to suck your cock.." Janet says as her hands slide back and forth easily on my slippery length. Janet smiles, leans forward, and takes me in her mouth, and I watch as her beautiful full lips slide along the length. I feel her tongue licking and swirling all around my head as she sucks on me. Her eyes look up at me saying things that are beyond speech, is that devotion I can see in her eyes?

Janet, my 12 years younger sister is very special, very beautiful, and washing her suck my rigid cock is too much, soon I feel that familiar tingle, starting at the root of my cock and within seconds I feel it shoot up the length of my cock and I am pulsing and pumping my seed into her mouth. Her eyes looking up at me open wider as she swallows and swallows again until I have shot every last drop into her mouth. She keeps me there, passive in her mouth, feeling me going soft. Then she releases my cock from her lips.

"Oh my God, Steve" she will whisper.

"I never knew... I never imagined..." and lost for words she goes silent.

I'd continue to hold her in my arms, caressing and comforting her. I know that I need more, I need to fuck her hard again, so eventually, I'll slip my hand between her knees again and she compliantly opens her legs again. I'll begin to casually stroke her pussy, letting my fingers dip within, one, two, and then three, stretching her a little. Her hips start thrusting again; she is ready.

On the screen, I watched Janet's pussy pulsate and as I shot a huge load of cum into the closest T'shirt I could find I heard zippers being pulled up.

End of part 2.

In part 3 we will explore more on my sisters dirty side on line, and we make contact.

12