Sister Mary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stern look at each of them was meant to drive the point home.

'What is this important part here?' she asked.

'Your clitoris, Sister Mary,' Andrew quickly said, making amends for his previous mistake.

'Well, yes, but let's keep it from being personal. It's a clitoris. It has emerged from a little hood, after stimulation,' she pointed out.

'It's as though it were reassured by the gentle finger that everything is alright,' Brian offered.

'A good way of looking at it, Brian,' she said, to halt the approaching jibes of his friends.

'James will demonstrate how to treat the clitoris,' she said.

She had to open her mouth to breathe, or they would hear her heavy breathing. After a moment or two even that didn't help.

Sounding breathless, she said, 'You can stop now.'

'As you can hear, the breathing becomes ragged and heavy. The legs will be parted more, as the wife becomes ready for mounting,' she explained.

'The vagina is bigger now, and you're breathing heavily. Does that mean you're ready for mounting, Sister Mary?' Brian innocently asked.

'Yes, no! I mean, you must look out for these signs. Not before the wife is ready should you mount her. It might take longer than this, as this is just a demonstration. Everyone is different, so be patient,' she said, through a constricted throat.

'The demonstration is over, so return to your desks,' she firmly stated.

Pulling up her knickers was a relief. Dropping the habit helped her calm down. There was a picture in her head of James playing with her naughty bits until she cum in front of the whole class. As they filed out, the stimulation was still there, gnawing away at her.

'James, may I speak with you for a moment?' she quietly said.

He was putting away the dirty pictures, and noticed a couple of them were missing. He hoped if they were caught, he wasn't named as the supplier. He'd have to put the word around the class. After these lessons, he was a hero, so they were bound to listen to what he said.

'I was wondering if you would help me out later. No more lessons, as its Friday, but do you have homework?' she asked.

Almost hoping he said, yes, and wouldn't be able to oblige her, she waited on pins for his reply.

'Sure, no problem, Sister Mary,' he smiled.

'It is just to go over the lesson, to make sure everything was covered. You know more about these things than I do,' she said, almost believing that was all it was.

'I'll come with you, Sister Mary,' he smiled.

She had to say no, must say no. Later when she calmed down would be better.

'Very well, as long as you're sure, and I'm not taking you away from your homework,' she said.

He grabbed his bag and followed her. Just being close was having an effect upon him. He was glowing with pride, and becoming more self-assured. The guys in class thought it was just a game, tricking the simple nun into showing them her sex. They were certainly paying attention and learning something.

To him it was more than just a game. He'd given her two orgasms, the only two in her life she had ever experienced. He didn't even consider being in love with her, for she was a few years older, and she was a nun. It was something else, but he wasn't mature enough to even think about it, even if he did recognised what it was.

She led him to the infirmary where they could be alone, though it wasn't being alone that she wanted. Sister Mary wanted to ask him why she felt so worked up. Surely his touching her down there in front of the class couldn't do that to her. Did it mean anyone could do it to her, making her ready for a penis. She was supposed to be celibate once taking her vows. Was there something wrong with her, so she would be unable to take her vows, and keep her promise of chastity.

'James.'

'Yes, Sister Mary.'

'I want to ask you something. We aren't in class now, so please be honest and personal. When you touch me down there, I become, err, aroused. You know that, don't you?'

'Yes, Sister Mary,' he innocently answered.

He was wondering if she was going to tell him off for arousing her in class. That would be unfair.

'Do you think, I mean, would anyone else become aroused like that. In class too?' she said, with a pleading look.

He tried to fathom what she was on about. How would he know?

'I guess, the other nuns wouldn't,' and he shuddered at the thought. 'Some of the girls in town would,' he said, with some confidence.

'What girls?' she asked, and held her breath.

'Well, they are from the wrong side of town, if you know what I mean,' though the mayors daughter was up for it, and she was posh.

'Certain kinds of girls then? You've experience of naughty girls. Not jezebels, surely?' she asked, with a stricken look.

'No, sister, just girls. Maybe the guys would call them sluts, but that's unfair,' he mused.

'Oh! I see,' she said, and looked into the distance.

He didn't realise she was wondering if she was a slut. Doing naughty things with a boy was wrong, otherwise she would have talked about it freely. Of course the nuns had warned her about boys since she was little. But, she wasn't a nun yet. Remembering Reverent Mother's words, that she should go out into the world and have some fun, maybe this is what she meant. Though obviously not with her students.

'Are you all right, Sister Mary?' he asked.

'Yes, I think so. I. I became aroused in class, and still am,' she quietly said.

'Do you want me to finish what I started?' he offered.

He regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth. He said it without thinking. The look of regret on her face confirmed she thought it crass too. To his surprise she nodded. Just a slight nod, that's all. She hefted herself onto the edge of the cot, and lifted the robe. It was difficult to pull her knickers down as she was sitting on them.

'Lay down, Sister Mary,' he suggested.

Helping her swivel around, he laid her head on the pillow. He then pulled her large navy blue knickers down around her ankles. Slipping them off, she was now naked from the waist down. He'd seen it all before, but somehow it looked different. He imagined laying next to her in bed, as he had with his cousin.

'Relax,' he softly said.

How she was to do that was a mystery. The sexual tension was palpable, almost to the point of shaking. A tremor ran through her entire body when he breathed on her sex. She opened her eyes to see his face closely studying her sex.

'Is it alright?' she worriedly asked.

'It's wonderful,' he said, and ran a finger nail up her slit.

Already open and glistening, it sprang into life. Her hips lifted up, and she breathed in deeply. A finger ran along one inner lip then the other, circling an expanding hole. The wet finger sloped off downward, and was replaced by another two fingers. They pinched her lips then her bud.

The wet finger ran around her puckered hole, sending unexpected delightful sensations up her spine. The finger entered her and she gasped. The two fingers began to rub her clit, and she breathed in rhythm with the movements. An idea that he was controlling her body flashed through her mind. It wasn't a bad thought.

With two fingers exploring her vagina, and another exploring her bottom, she began to cum. She pushed down on the finger in her bottom, then lifted her hips to impale herself on the other two fingers. She was writhing between his hands, not caring this must be wrong, just enjoying the sensation coursing through her body, enlightening her mind.

'Thank you James,' she murmured, as he handed her a glass of water.

'You're welcome, Sister Mary,' he smiled.

'Is it your turn?' she mischievously asked.

He nodded vigorously. She slipped off the cot, and almost fell on weak legs. The afterglow of a deep orgasm made her bold, and so she unzipped him to pull free his penis. It was already large and throbbing.

'I can't believe this big thing can fit into a vagina,' she said.

'Perhaps we can try, just as an experiment,' he said, with a gruff voice.

'That's going too far, James,' she said.

'Sorry, Sister Mary,' he said.

'Perhaps one day, when we are both ready, and know each other better,' she said.

She wondered when that might ever be, and immediately wondered why she had made such an audacious remark. She as a nun and couldn't do such a thing, even with the reverent mother's encouragement to enjoy herself. She hadn't taken her vows, yet she was committed to taking them.

She was more careful this time, and caught his seed in a tissue.

'Is that better?' she asked.

'Thank you Sister, Mary. That was wonderful,' he guiltily smiled.

'I think I received more from when you play with me. I shall have to remember the feeling for next week. Do all the boys know how to stimulate themselves, or do I need to show them?' she asked, as it occurred to her.

'I'll find out, Sister Mary,' he said, with an idea of taking advantage.

'Very good. I'll leave it to you. I'm not sure they have the feel for stimulating the female sexual organs. Do you think they should try for themselves?' she asked.

'That might be advisable, Sister Mary,' he agreed.

'I think everything has been covered then. One more thing, I'd like you to join me here tomorrow morning, for some practice. Do you mind?' she asked.

'Sure, of course, Sister Mary,' he grinned.

12