Sister Nancy of Coxville County in Faith Exchange

Story Info
After being seduced by her student, Sister Nancy flees
15.5k words
4.59
81k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Stormbringer

with Rabies T Lagomorph

Note: The following story is actually the opening segment for The Coxville Curse 3, but I decided to share it as a stand alone story. It follows the events in Sister Nancy of Coxville County by SirSinn and the continuation, Sister Nancy of Coxville County 2 by Thickwil. Thickwil plans more Sister Nancy stories and she will appear in future chapters of the Coxville Curse 3. Parts of this story are adapted from the comic, "Faith Exchange" by Rabies T Lagomorph and I've given him a writing credit.

Her knuckles whitened as she clutched the crucifix in her hands. She prayed for forgiveness. She prayed for guidance. "Lord forgive this sinner," she muttered. She released the crucifix, letting it fall back to her habit, but keeping her hands together. "Forgive this sinner. Forgive this sinner," she muttered rocking as she prayed on her knees.

Sister Nancy O'Malley had sinned before god. She was a fornicating whore. Her body had betrayed her. Even as she prayed, her sinful body was sending pangs of arousal through her soul as her mind kept wandering to Linus Jefferson and the huge black phallus that had given her so much pleasure earlier that day. The arousal turned to a trickle, slowly sliding down her inner thigh. Or was it just more of the black man's voluminous load of semen still leaking from her womb? Her mind filled with the image of his huge black male phallus... COCK! His big black cock!... It came in her mouth. It came in her womanhood... PUSSY! Her horny white pussy! The trickle of arousal turned to a stream. Her plain white panty was soaked now. He would return and her body would not resist him. Her body wanted him again. SHE wanted him again. She knew she had committed a horrible sin earlier that day, but her mind couldn't stop thinking about him. Linus Jefferson had taken possession of her body, her mind, and also, she feared, her soul. Her black student had mentioned introducing her to his friends and that thought excited her body even more. The stream of arousal turned to a flood. "Please lord," she begged, her knuckles turning even whiter as she clenched her hands together. The verses came into her head even as she prayed.

"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." Nancy repeated Matthew 26:41 several times before adding, "And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil." Matthew 6:13.

The peace and well being of god flooded her body as the answer came to her. She must remove herself from the temptation. She must leave the convent before Linus Jefferson returned and she sinned again. The young Coxville native had broken her vows to the holy church and the Sisters of Mercy. Nancy recited her vow of chastity once again, promising to be faithful to god and to the church. She prayed she wasn't pregnant already for Linus Jefferson had ejaculated what had felt like a liter of his evil seed into her womb. She needed to be punished for her sins. She needed to confess, but not here. Nancy would leave the convent and confess her sins far away from Coxville County.

Satisfied, Nancy opened her eyes and found herself staring up at Jesus. The statue of Jesus was carved from a single piece of oak, nearly life sized, and old. Real nails had been driven through the palms to hold him to the cross. The paint was flaking off, his white skin seemed to be chipping away making him appear darker. The statue was strange for a depiction of Jesus. The body was more muscular than most depictions of Christ. His nose was flat making him look vaguely Negroid as he cast his eyes heavenwards.

"Magnificent, isn't he?"

The voice startled Nancy and she nearly jumped out of her cassock. Nancy recognized the mother superior's voice and didn't turn around even as she continued to stare up at the old statue. "Yes, mother superior," she answered. "Though I've always felt it an unusual depiction for such an old statue."

"Yes, quite," said the older woman calmly. "Nearly 150 years old. It was carved from a branch that fell off the giant oak in front of city hall after a lightning strike by one of our sisters."

Nancy rose off her knees and turned to face the mother superior. "Didn't I read in the Coxville Times that the oak was destroyed by lightning last night?"

"Yes, quite the coincidence," smiled the older nun. "It's nice to see you feeling better Sister Nancy, but you should be resting. We want you feeling better by Monday for your English class."

"Yes, of course," said Nancy, following the mother superior out of the chapel. Nancy turned to look back at the statue of Jesus one last time. "Which sister carved the statue?" she asked out of curiosity.

The Mother Superior stopped in her tracks and turned to face the 24 year old Coxville native. "Sister Samantha Small," she answered. "A daughter of the Cox family. Both she and her sister Elizabeth were given to our care by their father. They had apparently committed some grievous sin." The two women started walking again, as the older nun continued. "Sister Elizabeth repented, but Sister Samantha was more... difficult. She atoned for her sins by spending years carving out that fine statue of our lord."

"How interesting," said Nancy, now wishing she had spent some time learning more about the history of the convent. "Still the appearance is unusual."

"Yes quite, but Sister Samantha claimed that her hand was guided by the lord as she carved. Who is to say that her vision of the savior is incorrect?"

"Thank you Reverend Mother," said Nancy stopping near the hallway to her quarters. "but I do need to rest and I don't think my stomach could handle supper."

"Good night, Sister Nancy. I'll tell the other Sisters you're still ill. I'll see you at morning prayers."

"Good night, Reverend Mother." Nancy turned and headed to her quarters. She listened to the footfalls of the Mother Superior walk away. She was a good woman and Nancy felt even more ashamed for breaking her vows to the holy church. She crossed herself as soon as she entered her room. This time Nancy looked up at the more traditional crucifix on her wall and recited her vow of chastity once again before it. She felt the courage of her convictions grow as she did so. The young nun smiled and straightened her back. She would keep her vows this time, provided she removed herself from the temptations of the flesh that were represented by the devilish black cock that rose rampant from between the legs of Linus Jefferson.

Nancy O'Malley had little possessions which meant she had little to pack. By little possessions, she meant nothing but her habit, her cross, and a small personal allowance of cash that totaled less the fifty dollars. By little to pack, she meant nothing, but shoving her money into her habit. Nancy turned and opened her door slightly, peeking out to make sure the hall was empty. At this time in the evening, the other Sisters would be in the refectory dining. She could hear an echo of the Reverend Mother saying grace before the evening's meal. Nancy frowned surprised she wasn't hungry, but then her belly was full of a black man's sperm and it had been a very satisfying meal. She scrunched her eyes closed, brow furrowed as she fought off another wave of desire for the black man. Nancy crossed herself again and proceeded on, more sure now then ever that she was on the correct path to forgiveness and redemption. She had to get out of the county before it was too late.

The keys were hanging in the foyer by the front door. She snatched them and quietly opened the front door. Stealing the convent's van was less a sin the breaking her vows and fornicating. Besides, she was only borrowing the van. She would leave it with the Archdiocese of New Orleans and seek shelter with one of the convents there. They could return the van to the Sisters of Mercy. In New Orleans, she would confess, repent, and ask for absolution. The punishment would be harsh, but she deserved it.

Nancy felt guilty again when she saw several bushels of apples and pumpkins waiting to be loaded on the van tomorrow and driven down to the Sister's produce stand. There were so many repercussions for her sins. Hopefully, they would have the van back within a few days. Nancy turned to look down upon the town of Coxville. Darkness had fallen and the town was lit up. Shining above all the other lights were the bright stadium lights at the high school. "Go COCKS!" she muttered, looking down the hill. And with those last words, Sister Nancy climbed into the driver's seat and drove down the long driveway down the hill.

Nancy avoided entering main street to avoid the crowds heading towards the football game against Bartown. She should have avoided Coxville altogether, but there was one stop she had to make. The stop was in a small development of upper middle class homes on the Eastside of Coxville the opposite side of town from where the blacks lived. Blacks that the Sisters devoted a good chunk of their lives towards educating. There was even a class specifically devoted towards helping pregnant teen black women get their high school diplomas. Unfortunately, many of the teen moms were pregnant again before they got their GEDs. Nancy was horrified when the thought occurred to her that the reason the rate of teen pregnancy was so high among the black population was that the women couldn't resist the giant black cocks of their males. A fate Nancy would no doubt share if she remained in Coxville, if she weren't pregnant already.

Nancy pulled the van in on the street and shut it off. The curtains on the house across the street were open and Nancy felt tears roll down her cheeks when she saw her mother in the kitchen. Her dad soon appeared, leaning over to sniff whatever her mom was cooking before he kissed his wife on the cheek and strolling over to his recliner before starting to read the paper. Saoirse Flynn Doyle had married Patrick O'Malley when both were in their early twenties. Saoirse was about to turn fifty in a few weeks, but she was Coxville born and bred which meant she had the looks and body of a thirty year old. If Nancy remembered her fourth grade local history, the Irish had come here about a hundred years ago with the Dutch wave arriving earlier. Other waves of immigrants were on the heels of the Irish, all Northern European, German, Danish, Swedish, and even more Dutch. Her mom had an Irish father and a Dutch mother, but favored the Irish with probably the loveliest red hair and brightest green eyes in the County. Nancy favored her Dutch grandmother with blonde hair and blue eyes, but had the fair skin of her mother. Her dad was rather average looking with wavy brown hair rapidly graying. He was good man, stern, but hard working and he loved his family.

Saoirse cocked her head and yelled out. Soon Nancy's siblings appeared. The O'Malleys were very Catholic and didn't believe in birth control. They'd lectured Nancy about the sin of premarital sex though Nancy had done the calculations. She was born seven months after her parents were married. Maeve was the first to appear. She was twenty, and looked like her mother. She was living at home while attending college in Coxburg. The eighteen year old twins, Siobhan and Sinead were next. The were wearing COCKS shirts no doubt bound for the big game tonight. They were identical though Siobhan's hair was reddish-blonde with green eyes and Sinead was blondish-red with blue eyes. Sixteen year old Erin was next, long naturally curly dirty blonde hair a mix of her parents. She wore a COCKS shirt too. The poor girl was endowed with EE breasts already and the O'Malley women's breasts usually kept growing until they were twenty and usually added another cup size with pregnancy. Flynn was the last. The fourteen year old boy bore a strong resemblance to his father. Nancy strongly suspected her "every sperm is sacred" father had gotten a vasectomy as soon as he got a son. Two older sisters were absent. Twenty-two year old Ciara had met and married an Irish man on a trip to the Emerald Isle three years ago and moved in with him. She was pregnant with her second child. Last was Sofie, named after her Dutch grandmother. She was a bit of a black sheep and not just because she had raven dark hair and bright blue eyes. She'd moved to Los Angeles and was making a living as a model actress. Patrick didn't approve of her work though. Her Coxville breasts got her cast as bimbos in bad B movies or as background scenery in television shows set in popular beach areas. Sofie had once confessed that she got weekly offers to pose nude and occasional offers to make adult movies. Sofie seemed to think the offers were amusing, but she had a no nudity policy.

Tears flowed freely down Nancy's cheeks now. If god and the church forgave her, she might see them again, but who knows how long that might be?

Nancy was still sobbing when some cars pulled up on the street. The twins' senior boyfriends were in the front seat of a convertible. They honked the horn twice and Nancy saw Siobhan and Sinead start wolfing down their food. A car with novice driver pulled up behind them. Erin's boyfriend no doubt. Nancy had never met him, but knew he would have been heavily vetted by her father. Nancy started the van's ignition and pulled away before her sisters came out and spotted it. For some reason, she aimed the van West towards the lake instead of East towards the interstate, the more direct route out of the county.

Nancy tuned the radio station to the local channel. They would be covering the big Coxville v. Bartown game. There was a pre-game show going on now. The one host was discussing whether or not the new Coach Black could pull off a win even though Bartown was favored two to one odds. Nancy had tried out for cheerleader back in high school and had handily been accepted. That was the same year, Principal Long had approved the new uniforms despite Coach Summers' protests. Nancy had been quite scandalized when she tried on the skimpy new uniforms with their bare bellies and short tops. Many of the other cheerleaders could not have cared less and had no problems showing off some skin. Unfortunately, her dreams of cheerleading came to a crashing end when her football hating father showed up to the game to watch his daughter cheer and saw her in the new uniform. She was forced to quit the squad after one game. Her boyfriend Adrian hadn't approved either and he grew extremely jealous of all the attention she started getting suddenly from her male classmates including the school quarterback, the most popular boy in high school, but he partied and cursed and Nancy was totally in love with Adrian. A few months later after turning eighteen, she relented to Adrian's pleadings to go all the way with her. A week after losing their virginity a bus full of evangelicals struck and killed Adrian while he was crossing the road. "Fornication is the Devil's work" written broadly on the side. Adrian was killed for her sins.

"Forgive me my sins, heavenly father," she muttered while driving down the quieter roads West. She thought of Linus again her mind filled with the image of the handsome black youth dying horribly for her fornication too. "And forgive Linus Jefferson his sins." She'd go crazy if she had another death on her conscience. Why god, why had he pulled his big cock out? Because you asked him too, her subconscious reminded her. You wanted to see it, you whore.

Warning beeps sounded from the radio's speakers causing Nancy to jump. "Warning! There is a flash flood advisory for Western Coxville County."

Nancy leaned forwards in the driver's seat and looked up at the sky. Not a cloud in the sky. The stars were particularly bright. The radio had resumed with their coverage of the big game. The first quarter had gotten underway and a COCKS player named Samson West had scored a touchdown. "Go Cocks," she muttered.

Nancy was heading Southwest now to skirt the lake. It was dark this side of Coxville. The only lights were from the occasional farmhouse or small cluster of trailers. Here and there were some nicer houses along the road. These disappeared as the farmland turned to forest. Then she saw the first streaks of lightning in the sky ahead of her. Some drops of rain hit her windshield. She leaned forwards again. It was strange, but the sky still seemed mostly clear. A few clouds had appeared. The game was still going on East of her with no reports of bad weather.

Nancy passed the Island Vistas of Lake Cox motel. It was a ramshackle dive catering mostly to fishermen during the summer months though most sportsmen favored a nearby campground with a boat launch. Next to the motel was a small campground general store that also sold bait and tackle. It shut down after labor day and was dark inside. The radio paused the game to blare the flash flood warning again. It was hardly raining at all. Nancy half thought she should stop at the motel, but it appeared shut down too and something told her, she wouldn't be free until she cleared Coxville County and she still had an hour more driving until she reached the county line. The road was wet now and as it passed along a brook that emptied into Lake Cox, she noticed the water was running faster and higher. The drops hitting her windshield turned to a steady patter.

"Breaking News. A slow moving thunder storm has dropped nearly three inches of rain on the borders of... {Static} county and Coxville County. There is a flash flood advisory. Travelers are urged to seek shelter and stay off the roads. This has been a special breaking weather report. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program." "...amson West scores again! That boy is on fire tonight! Which is more than I can say for quarterback Todd White."

"Damn!" she muttered, crossing herself for her blaspheme. It was raining harder now. She was only miles from the county line. Large puddles were forming. As she got closer it was getting darker and raining harder. Then she saw the flashing lights ahead. The signs were blocking the road out of Coxville County with "road closed" written across them and a detour sign that would make her turn around. She pulled off the side of the road and shut the van down, but kept the radio on to hear the game. She took her cross in her hands and said a brief prayer for guidance, but the only thing that came to her was, "Blessed is the man, who remains steadfast under trial." She must remain steadfast! She would go forth and persevere. Hopefully, the flooded roads would not be too bad. Nancy turned the key in the ignition and the electrical systems went haywire, gages moving up and down. The radio announcer's voice grew fainter and fainter until the radio died. The convent's van lost all power.

Nancy sat there in shock for several minutes. It was almost like some force was trying to prevent her from leaving the county. She gripped her crucifix tightly in her hands and mumbled the lord's prayer. When she finished, she tried the ignition again, but the van wouldn't start or turnover though some of the lights flickered so the battery had some power. Nancy opened the door and stepped out into the rain. It was a downpour now and she quickly became soaked. The lord was testing her just as he tested JOB. Even as she started walking forwards to slip between the road closed sign, the wind rose up blowing hard against her wet habit. She had to clutch her cowl tightly to her head for fear it would blow off. It was looking more and more like she would have to sleep in the van. She bowed her head and prayed to the lord for help.

The headlights appeared just as she finished her prayer. They were coming slowly from the closed flooded road across the county line. The wind and rain, the occasional flash of lightning and thunder combined with the slowly approaching car felt like something out of a horror story to the young nun and she crossed herself again.