Sister Needs a Hand Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While all of that was going on, Vic sneaks up on to the bed, on her back, knees bend and spread wide in missionary. Kathy parts from our hug and pushes me towards the bed. I am still rock hard and in bed is Vic, waiting for me. No middle of the night secrecy. People know. Of course, this is coming from the guy that already fucked his mother, so a distant sister seems so trivial. Yet somehow, it's a bigger deal. It must be because of how I feel for her. Right now, she looks nervous but also a woman in need. I haven't started yet. She is now worried, I bet she is doubting herself. I give her my smile to reassure her. It works, she is smiling and relieved now. She has calmed down and looks natural.

Now I get up on the bed and into position. She quickly grabs my cock and points it to where I want to go. I slowly slide in. She fits but is the tightest of the five. She feels great even without moving. I know it gets much better once I start moving. I kiss her first. I quickly tease her nipples.

Vic shouts out, "Damn it Steve, stop teasing me and fuck the crap out of me. I NEED IT NOW!"

Command received, I move to the fastest hard fucking I can do. These are quick short strokes. Vic surprises me by letting out an "ahhhhhhhh". She has a huge smile on her face. Am I not going fast enough? She should be struggling to breathe. She is, she is turning red in the face. Now I can laugh, she is so happy with the feeling she isn't struggling to breathe.

For her own good, I need to speed this up. With my new-found motivation, I go even faster. I don't want to see her suffer. I move my hands to her breasts and squeeze her nipples. In response, she screams in pain and orgasms. As her pussy clamps down on me I also orgasm. I shoot five ropes of cum into her. I fall over exhausted. She rolls with me, she is covering me and kisses me while saying "thank you."

In a tired voice, "I need a break and a shower. You all figure out mom and the rest. I need about 20 to 30 minutes."

Mom jumps up, "I will help you shower." She looks at the others. "I will only help clean him, he does look worn out, I won't take advantage of him. This way you can talk among yourselves without me influencing your decision."

Mom takes my hand and slowly drags me to the shower. I turn it on and adjust the water, too much technology for her. I stand in the center and she simply holds me close to her body for several minutes. My breathing returns to normal and the hot water relaxes me. She washes my hair, uses my body wash, I now smell good. She holds me up in the shower. No talking and grabbing. Just a relaxed holding. Exactly what I need.

We exit the shower, she dries me off. I use my standard daily care items, brush my teeth, and now mom has dried off. We go back to the room and all four are sitting on the edge of the bed.

Chapter 13 - Round Two: Kathy

I sit in one of the two chairs and mom sits in the other. The four friends are on the bed and I feel a whole lot better now that I have showered.

I start, "Thank you for that rest, I needed it. I know that dancing turned your horny meter to 100, but even with the little helper, I have my limits and five fast fucks in an hour is one of them. So. What have you four rebels got for a plan of action? Before we go too far, does mom go home now?"

Lynn answers, "No. She stays, she is way too much fun to send home. I guess you have been out of the loop some. We have been talking to her quite a bit since you don't. Then we went out to eat a few times. Then she stayed over a few times. For an older lady, she is cool. Her current husband knows everything, your father is clueless."

Pat continues, "The order is Kathy, me, Lynn, Vic, and then your mom. To make this different, the person next in line describes how you will have sex. I will lay out the scenario for you and Kathy. Lynn for me, Vic for Lynn, your mom for Vic and we are doing a free for all on your mom other than you will be the one hammering her cunt."

Karen continues, "You will be wiped out, dead tired. While you sleep, we are going to fill your mom in on our weekend. This time she gets the XXX version. We will then split up for the night for some sleep."

Vic smiles before speaking, "We need a bigger house, more land, closer to your mom. More bedrooms, a pool, a gym, a nursery, a garden, a ..."

I shout, "Wait! A nursery?"

Vic continues like I need an education, "It's a place where babies sleep. When a man and a woman ..."

I am annoyed now, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know how it works. Why do WE need one?"

Vic smiles at me, "Because WE don't use contraceptives all the time. Some can be inserted and removed."

Now it hits me like a ton of bricks.

Knowingly I say, "You each want one, right?" I get four heads nodding yes. I have a Cheshire cat grin growing on my face which causes each of them to get one as well as they understand my acceptance.

Mom speaks up, "That pill is good for four hours, we used one already and we must get all four of you fucked. That gives you forty-five minutes a fuck plus a 15 minutes rest. These women are your soon to be wives, I can wait if needed."

There is a pause, then Pat gives me direction, "I want Kathy fucked in the window that faces the front yard."

Mom responds with shock, "No way, not where people can see you?"

Vic replies with a giggle, "Wait till you hear how your son goes hiking."

My bedroom is on the west end of the house. I have a window that opens to the front yard on one end and the backyard on the other end. I take this opportunity to move the table and lamp that is in the window looking out on the front yard to the side. I open the drapes.

Kathy hesitantly walks forward and bends over, her hands are on the window sill. I pull up the blinds. Kathy shudders as she is on full display to the outside world. Her tits are small but enough to droop due to the angle.

I give Pat instructions, "Pat, since this is your idea. I want you to use Lynn's camera and shoot video from my front yard. About five minutes should be plenty."

Pat wanted to object but couldn't think of any story her friends would buy. She grabbed the camera and huffed out the door.

Mom freaks out, "Is she really going to ..."

I command mom, "Mom, I don't think you really understand. Go outside with Pat. I want you kissing her neck, tweaking her nipples, and licking her cunt while she is out there. Then I think you will begin to understand." She tries to object. "GO!" She ran.

I smoothly slide into Kathy from behind. I start a medium tempo fucking. Nowhere near like before. I want there to be a buildup to her orgasm. I want her to really feel this one. My hands are on her hips for leverage. I don't want to push her head through the window.

Her vibrant short pink hair stands out against her white skin and the dark from outside. It bounces as I bottom out in her.

Kathy moans and speaks, "This is so much better. I love getting the full length of your shaft. Yes, the extra depth is nice but that longer feeling of thrusting in and then pulling out has fewer interruptions than a shorty. I really want to see a car go by. Of fuck, this is so good. I am not going to last long."

I tell Kathy, "I am holding your hips, so you don't get fucked through the window. Lynn, I need a hand. I mean a tongue. Please lick her clit. I can't safely do both."

Both Kathy and I say in unison, "Oh fuck."

It wasn't because of the extra stimulation from Lynn, although I am sure that felt great. It was because a car came down the street speeding and then slams on the brake to pass in a crawl. Both women look at them, Kathy points at the window where we are fucking. Mom stands up, shakes her body so her tits are flying, then squats in from of Kathy and starts licking. I am sure we now have film of the siding, the grass, garbage cans, everything but us.

The car passes, I slowly speed up my fucking. I need a release. Kathy is ready, Lynn is doing a masterful job on the clit. Teasing her so as not to make her prematurely erupt. I fire off four ropes of cum into Kathy and she nearly collapses. Had I not been holding her waist she would have gone face first into the wall. Her body is spasming. I go down to the floor by scissoring my legs into Indian style. Kathy is on my lap and I am gently holding her.

Pat and mom come back in with smiles on their faces that turns to concern when they see Kathy.

Vic quickly sets them at ease, "She collapsed but Steve was holding her. She will come around any second now."

Chapter 14 - Round Two: Pat

Kathy's eyes slowly open, she reaches up and kisses me softly but firmly, so I understand her feelings. Lynn is rummaging through a suitcase they brought with them. She takes out a blindfold, rope, and a ball gag. The items are handed over to me.

Lynn is in charge, "You three." She means Pat, Vic, and mom. "Up against the wall opposite the bed now, I will join you in a sec. Kathy, get in the washroom. Pee, and check your makeup. Take your time in there."

Lynn waits until she is out of the room. She whispers a set of instructions into my ear.

Lynn turns off the bedroom lights and walks into the bathroom doorway. She now shows a dimension I never knew she had.

Lynn speaks as if she is telling a scary story over a campfire, "Kathy, you are alone in an empty house. There is a storm outside and the shutters are banging against the house. You wish your husband wasn't away on business. You are scared and hearing lots of noises in this old home. Your adventure starts now. I close the bedroom door. Lynn joins mom, Pat, and Vic against the wall.

I wait two minutes before I open the bedroom door and turn on the light, then quickly and quietly close the door again. The sudden light brings Kathy out of the bathroom. She is carefully exiting the bathroom, looking for me. I am not there. She eases up but knows she did not turn on the light. I slowly open the bedroom door to the hallway, just a crack.

The motion catches her eyes and they shoot wide open. I do nothing more. She investigates closer. My heart is beating fast, I can only imagine what is happening to her. Carefully she taps the door open further. Nothing. Pushes a bit further, nothing. The light from the bedroom is spilling into the hallway, but only a wedge of the hallway is lit.

She pushes the door half open. Nothing. I use the TV remote controller to turn on the TV. There are voices in the living room. She walks into the hallway looking at the living room. She did not see or hear me come from behind the half-open door and grab her tight. One hand on mouth and one hand around her body. She screams. I pick her up and dump her on the bed on her stomach. One rope quickly binds her wrists together.

I overlap the wrists in opposite directions then use lots of rope on both ends before securing her. Ball gag in mouth, check. Blindfold covering eyes, check. Time for fun. I turn her over, she struggles. I slap her tits. She stops moving, I stop slapping. She tries to roll away, I slap some more. She surrenders. Her body relaxes.

I do an impression of a favorite movie character, "Struggling earns pain, cooperating earns pleasure. Do you understand?" She nods her head yes. "Do you submit to me?" She nods her head yes.

I pick her up and place her in the middle of the bed. I straddle her across the waist. Her nipples fill with blood and turn stiff. I use my tongue to tease the nipple. She moans. I lightly bite the nipple and get a scream and a moan. I suck hard for a minute and then repeat the same process on the opposite nipple.

She is close to an orgasm, I stop. I move down her body and start lapping her pussy lips. Up and down the long lips, never inside. It feels great but it's not enough. I stop, and she screams into the gag. I chuckle. I move down and slowly slide into Kathy. Of all the women, she is unique when I slide in. She is smoother. I will never tire of that feeling.

I start a steady pounding of her pussy. She is moaning and short of breath. She turns red way too quick. I never stop but I do remove the ball gag. She can breathe better now and some color returns to her face. I slap her ass a few times and don't even get an ouch from her. I am slowing increasing the speed. She can't help in any way.

I stop, and she complains with an "awwww".

I say to Kathy, "I now have to decide if I should kill you or make you a sex slave. First, I have a surprise for you." I whip off the blindfold. "Surprise honey, I am not on that business trip. Actually, I have been banging your friends from work. Even old Mrs. Barnes, the owner. I have decided to make you slave #1. Vic, pussy in her mouth. Lynn, right nipple. Pat left nipple. Mom, I am going to lift her legs higher which will expose her ass. I want at least two fingers in there. GO!"

They all quickly move into position and start their "work." I go back to slamming pussy and making both of us happy. I made sure Vic gave her enough time to breathe by watching her face color. Lynn and Pat have good views to help us. I am slamming away and having a wonderful time when I sense she is about ready to go ballistic. I move to maximum speed and moments later she screams into Vic's snatch which makes her orgasm and fall to the side.

Both Pat and Lynn quickly back off and out of the way. Kathy is spasming, but the restraints are holding her firm. I am holding her in place and kiss her. She goes off again. I am inches from her face, watching her intently. She retains eye focus and I see something beyond desire in her eyes. This woman truly loves me. I kiss her again and again. I feel her body twitching and it doesn't stop.

I pull away and she lets out a gasp then falls unconscious. I roll her onto her side and unbind her arms.

I explain, "I think as I was kissing her she had rolling orgasms. I take it you are setting your friends up to fulfill fantasies, right?" I get three nods of heads. "That's cool. I hope we continue to do this occasionally."

Kathy wakes up in my arms with a huge smile on her face. That is cool to know I affected someone that way.

Chapter 15 - Round Two: Lynn

Vic seems conflicted but says, "With Lynn, we have already done her major fantasies, so I am going to pick something she needs. I bet nobody knows she is a child abuse victim. She never liked her parents or siblings, they were horrible to her. It took a long time to make Lynn a friend. She has trust issues.

"I almost fell over dead the first time I saw her with Steve. She never takes to people like that. Steve, your task is to make love to her. If you don't have enough time you can use what you need of my time. This means that much to me."

I get up and walk to Lynn. I put my hands out, she takes them. I step back, she stands up and comes to me. I turn her around, so she is facing away from me. I wrap my arms around her and plant small kisses along her neck. I breathe heavy on her neck, forcing her to shudder. I can feel teardrops falling on my hands. I turn her around and quickly plant my lips on hers. We embrace each other. Lips part and tongues explore for a few minutes.

I break the kiss, pick her up, and place her on the bed. I crawl up on the bed and trail tiny kisses from her nose down to her breasts. My right-hand caresses her left breast. I suck and softly bite the opposite nipple. My right hand is now tweaking her nipple softly. I rub my fingers over the tips of her nipples. She sucks in a breath. I can smell her aroma, she is very horny.

I alternate between sucking harder and tweaking the opposite nipple harder. I stop. I continue until she is close, and I stop. This time I don't stop when she is close, I squeeze harder on both nipples and hold the pain for a while and she orgasms. I feel her body shake. While she enjoys that, I get up and move down the bed between her legs.

Vic leans over towards mom and says softly, "Wait until you see this. He is great because he really wants to please his partner. You ever have a guy like that?"

Mom stutters a soft, "Never in my life."

I start soft and gentle with a slow, light and teasing licking of the outer lips. First along the outside then return right on the edges. I pull just slightly and now run my tongue along the inside of the lips, both sides of course. They must get equal treatment.

So far, my pressure has been zero. Now I am more forceful and probe more but with short quick dabs of my tongue. Before I was very methodical and licked in long straight strokes. Now I randomize so that she can't predict the next place my tongue will be. Lynn can't lay still. Her hips are bucking, her legs are moving. Her hands are grabbing my back, running her nails through my shoulders which drew blood. I look up and her head is back, her back is arched, and she is swaying from side to side.

I don't know I am bleeding. Mom, Vic, Pat, and Kathy go looking for towels, ice, and some type of bandages in both washrooms and hall closets.

Lynn can't take any more and screams. I stop and look at her in wonder. Lynn is frantic looking, out of breath then breathing hard.

Lynn is still breathing hard and gets out, "Too ... many ... orgasms ... can't breathe."

Once she seems to have calmed down, I slide my steal cock into her and she sucks in air from the enormous pleasure. I start with a nice gentle thrusting and pulling motion.

Meanwhile, Vic cleans my back and they see four good inch long cuts and a few minor ones. Nothing serious like it first looked like. They wipe again and then put on a few band-aids before they sit down again.

I barely even noticed they were doing something to me. Lynn and I are locked eye to eye and I am thrusting my cock into her. I am slowly increasing the speed of my fucking. She was trying to match my speed but with my changing, she can't, so she gives up. Her main task now is to enjoy.

As I look into her eyes, I see that she has been staring at me for a while. She looks happy and satisfied. Ok, I know, she has a cock driving into her pleasure zone, she ought to be happy. However, this is different. Her look is more than just pleasure, it is satisfaction. She knows I am trying to do everything I can to make her happy. It matters to me because I love her.

Do I really know her well enough? No. Yet I threw away my job and am going to move in with them, after knowing the women for just two nights. This is crazy, yet I am ok with this nonsense and moving forward willingly. Around them, I feel empowered and it's intoxicating.

I pull up my right hand and turn it palm up. I stick two fingers into my Lynn's pussy while still slamming into her. My thumb and pinkie fingers are rubbing her clit while the two fingers are still searching for that spongy material. I am sweeping them back and forth. One finger grazes the sponge and all air expels from Lynn's lungs. Her eyes go wide in surprise. Her head tilts to the side like a puppy that wants to understand but can't.

I push my hand in further and my two separated fingers now close in on their target. Slowly I trample her G-spot and she gushes her cum on me and the bed. Then I remember the scream. I try to bring her to me for a hug, but her body is frozen solid. Her eyes are open but unresponsive and she is just barely breathing. Her friends are in shock.

Mom springs into action, she instructs Vic to find new sheets and change them. Lynn is off in another dimension and will return soon very happy. Mom grabs me by the hands and leads me to the shower again. I am still in a daze by the deluge of my first squirting. Mom saw enough the first time she can get one shower head working. She quickly cleans me up and holds me tight.

I soon come around, we exit the shower and dry off. I walk back to my room and Lynn is on the ground giggling, but there are new sheets on the bed.

Vic explains, "She wanted to roll around in her own squirting and was making a mess. We dumped her on the floor, but she is still dumb and happy."