Sister - Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ," said Gina. "That was great. Your cock really filled up my butt guy."

Robert knew that these girls would always refer to him and his brothers as those three brothers with the big cocks. Gina had moved on to Eric, who had just been sucked off by Jim's girl, Karen. Gina began to play with Eric's cock attempting to bring some life back into it. Karen went back to Jim and stroked his cock. She said,

"You know girls. Three guys just aren't enough for us. We should have at least ten guys at a time, so somebody always has a hard on."

Robert was on his back, on the floor almost unconscious, when the little blond stripped off his condom and dropped it in a pile on the floor. She quickly sucked the limp member into her mouth and began to do what she did best.

Robert woke up the next morning, right where he had passed out on his brother's front room floor completely naked. As he looked around he saw that Eric and Jimmy didn't have anything on either.

"Where are the girls?" asked Eric as he awoke and looked around the room.

"They left." said Jim.

"Why?"

"Because we don't own them. They have homes."

"But," Eric said, "I was going to give them extra credit."

"Robert asked, "Don't you ever get enough Eric?"

"Enough of what?"

"Sex you dork." Said Jim, "S.E.X."

"Hell no ... Do you guys?"

"You have to understand Jim, that to Eric, 'Too much Sex' is an oxymoron.

The brothers all took showers, so their mom wouldn't detect the odor of pussy on them, and slowly got dressed. They were due back at their parent's house by eleven, for a bar-b-que.

When they got in the car, Eric moved very slow, sitting down easy. After starting the car, Eric put it in gear and pulled out of the driveway. He moaned each time he turned a corner or stepped on the brakes.

"What are you moaning about Eric?" asked Robert.

"My nuts hurt."

"Did you bump them on something?"

"Yah!"

"What?"

"The girls."

To Be Continued ...

12