Sister - Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey you don't have to do that. You never wanted too before."

Removing her mouth for a few seconds, she licked up and down the engorged shaft, causing Robert to groan. She said,

"Baby, if you love me enough to stick your tongue in my butt, I can suck your cock; besides I really like the way it feels in my mouth."

Jennifer licked it again, this time from his balls to the end of his cock.

"Damn," she said. "Why didn't I do this when we were going together?"

"You thought it was gross."

"I was young and dumb. I'm sorry."

His cock again disappeared into her mouth and she sucked harder, as Robert slid his tongue into her bright red pussy. He was fascinated as her vagina was making involuntary contractions apparently attempting to suck his tongue into its depths.

Her vagina was doing the same thing to Robert's tongue that her mouth was doing to his cock. All he really had to do was just relax, as if any guy could relax with a beautiful girl who had her mouth on his penis. He was beginning to get that devastating feeling again, the one he had experienced so many times in the orchard.

He felt it his back, a slight pain but a good pain. He then felt a tightening in his balls. She was going to make him cum in her mouth. He couldn't believe it. When they were younger he would have never have suggested it. Suddenly she stopped, raised her head and moaned loudly. Her sweet delectable juices began dribbling out of her pussy. He sucked them up and moved his mouth all around her saturated slippery pussy lips, causing her to be at the height of her pleasure. She groaned again and more liquid came dribbling out.

"Wait ... wait ... Jesus Bobby!"

Now it was like she was frozen in time, not moving her discharge oozing down from her pink pussy on to his mouth and chin. He hesitated, knowing he had pushed her over some sexual precipice, and she didn't want to move for the fear of what was yet to come. He pulled one arm free and very slowly, pushed a finger into her swollen vagina, saturating it.

"God no baby ... wait."

Pulling his finger free, Robert slowly entered her sphincter to his second knuckle, and then began to finger fuck her ass.

"Aaaaaaaaa." She cried in a high-pitched voice. That had done it. It had been like opening floodgates on a dam. He thought for just a second she was peeing, but the unmistakable viscosity and the taste of her delightful juice, couldn't be urine. She was climaxing like he had never witnessed before.

Her orgasm could go into the "Gunnies World Book" thought Robert. He now knew that his little girl was now a complete woman. She slumped forward, not letting go of his swollen penis. She had wanted to complete what she had been doing to him, but he couldn't have incapacitated her more if he had struck her on her chin and knocked her out.

It was fine. His selfishness had paid off. More than anything in the world he had wanted to pleasure her, and he had done it. No matter what occurred from that time on, Robert knew sex would never be the same for his little girl. He had pushed all of her love buttons, and she was out.

After ten minutes her juice had slowed down to an occasional drip. She had not moved however, so he knew that he had too make the effort. Although he was enjoying the little sucking pulsating show her vagina was performing for him, he knew they couldn't spend the next several hours in this position.

First he slowly moved her sculptured legs to the left, and eased out from under her a little. He stopped for a few seconds as not to startle her. Then he very slowly pulled his legs free and moved away from her on the bed.

As Robert lay next to her, staring at her he thought she looked like a Renoir painting, only a little thinner. He smiled as he felt Renoir would have given his left nut to paint such a lovely sight. Her ass was gorgeous. At least as nice as any he had ever seen in playboy. He loved her beautiful ass.

To Be Continued ...

12