Sister - Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her as she ate. Her table manners were impeccable, however she finished every crumb on her plate.

"Would you like something else? You can order anything you want."

"No thank you. I haven't eaten this much in a long time, and I am full. The food was very good."

"How about a piece of Apple pie, like mom used to make? If you can't eat it all, I'll share it with you."

"Apple pie?" she smiled. Robert waived at the waitress, and said,

"Two apple pies and two large glasses of milk."

"OK sport you got it."

When Katie took her first mouthful of the pie, she said,

"Mmmmmm this is wonderful." She finished every crumb and every drop of milk.

If she believed this was good, thought Robert, wait until he took her to a five star restaurant. It was now almost six in the afternoon and it was dark. The Chicago Zephyr was scheduled to stop in Salt Lake at four on the morning.

There was no point in trying to make the next mornings train. It had been a rough day for both of them and due to the "jet lag" it was nine o'clock for him. Paying the check, Robert asked the clerk if there was a good motel around.

The clerk, who appeared to be deriving some sustenance out of a toothpick, which he had been sucking on, made a fist and stuck his thumb over his shoulder.

"About how far?" asked Robert.

He looked at Robert as though he had been interrupted while contemplating a cure for heart disease. The man said,

"Four ... miles."

"Thanks."

Robert and his sister went to the car and he drove the four miles to a "Best Western Motel". It looked fairly nice so he walked into the office, with Katie holding his hand tight.

A female of about thirty-five with coke bottle glasses was in the back room watching television, and when Robert taped the bell, she came sauntering out. She said nothing, however raised her eyebrows in a minimalists way of asking what they wanted.

"A room?"

"We only got one, with a queen bed."

"Don't you have a room with two beds?"

"We only got one, with a queen bed."

Robert looked at his sister and said,

"They only got one with a queen bed." Mocking the woman.

Katie just smiled, raised her eyebrows and imperceptibly nodded her head.

The woman had a plastic badge that read Assistant Manager "MARGE". Robert almost stated that his mother's name was also Marge, but then thought better of it.

Forty-nine ninety-nine, including tax," she said and gave Robert the key. As the room was only two doors down from the office they walked down the covered walk way. Robert opened the room and Katie peeked inside, but hesitated to go all the way in.

"What's wrong Kitten?"

"I was just looking to see who was here."

"Nobody is here. This is our room."

"Just for us?"

Robert nodded his head and brought in all the packages from the backseat of the car. However left the other packages in the trunk.

It was dark outside, so automatically without thinking, Robert used the remote to turn the TV on. Katie sat on the end of the bed and, after Robert showed her how to use the remote, she remained there going through the channels, watching each for about five seconds, and then moving on to the next.

"Katie, I'm tired so I'm going to bed, he said, the effects of Jet lag beginning to atrophy his brain. I don't have any pajamas so I will have to sleep in my briefs. I hope you don't mind."

"That is fine Robert." She said not turning her head away from the changing channels.

"Which side do you want?"

"I don't need a whole side Robert, I will just cuddle up with you."

"OK do you know where your pajamas are?"

"I didn't buy any Robert. The girl said that I should get some nighties and frilly things for you."

"Not for me, she meant for your boyfriend."

"She said they were for you."

To Be Continued ...

12