Sister Swap Pt. 03

Story Info
Things go further with Mel.
1.5k words
4.36
25.4k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was streaming through the window by the time that we awoke the next morning. We just cuddled for a long time without a word. It was me that finally broke the silence when I asked,

"How do you feel about what happened last night?"

"Honestly? I enjoyed it. I will admit it felt naughty, decedent even but I'm not ashamed of what we did in the least." Dianne replied.

"I know what you mean. Its the same for me. Not something I'd do every night, but it felt right and I'm glad we did it." I said.

Dianne hugged me tight, then rested her head on my chest.

"So how did you enjoy my sister?" She asked, in a half joking tone.

"Well she's not as good a cock sucker as you are and I'll bet John can vouch for that now." I said, teasing her. I was rewarded with a punch on the arm and a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Would you fuck her again?" She asked, serious now.

"If it felt right and you agreed, yes. But I don't have the urge to chase it if that's what you mean."

"Good. I mean I enjoyed John...er...having me. It was good sex, but I'm not sure it will ever happen again." Dianne said.

"I'll admit I got off on watching you fuck him more than anything I did with Mel." I told her.

"Really?" Dianne said, sounding a little shocked.

"You admitted the other day that you wanted him. I love you and I like seeing you get what you want and you were so obviously enjoying what you did. What wasn't to enjoy? It really didn't matter that it was John. I would have got off on seeing you with any man you wanted to have." I admitted.

She rolled over onto her front and look at me. Looking me right in the eye she asked,

"So let me get this straight. As long as your there to see it, you'd be happy for me to let any man I wanted, have me. Fuck me right in front of you?"

"If the situation felt right. I guess I am." I said flatly. She thought about this for a moment. And then said,

"It really didn't bother me when I saw you with Mel, but another woman. We'll have to see how that feels when we do it."

"So you want this to happen again?" I asked her.

"I suppose I do. Now lets get some breakfast, I'm starving." She said and with that she hopped out of bed and pulled on her panties. I grabbed a pair of shorts and we padded into the kitchen.

Mel was lounging on the sofa with both hands wrapped round a cup of coffee. She was in a short t-shirt and no panties. Her pussy was exposed but she didn't make any effort to cover up. John was in just shorts and buttering some toast. Dianne was in just her panties and I saw John look over at her bouncing tits as she joined her sister on the sofa,

"Great night, last night." I said, in hopes of breaking the ice.

"Well I certainly enjoyed myself." John said.

"Me too." Chimed in Mel. Then she continued,

"That said, I don't think its something we should be doing every night."

We all agreed and Dianne put into words what I guess we were all thinking. She said,

"I enjoyed myself and in the end it's only sex. You don't have to love some one to have fun with them. I don't have sex with my husband every night, but when we want it we do it. I think this is the same. We've done it now and we know what its like. So if the four of us ever feel like doing it again and we all agreed, I suppose we know we can."

That made sense and we all agreed. As much to avoid the embarrassment of talking about it as anything. With that out of the way we discussed what to do with the day. In the end we agreed to pack some food, pile into the jeep and explore some of the coast. We all wore beach wear as we'd agreed that as soon as we found somewhere we liked we'd stop and eat while we caught the sun.

We took the coast road and the scenery alternated between built up areas and stunning views. Of course within an hour we were lost. John and I tried to make sense or the maps on our phone while Dianne just found the nearest beach on hers and told us to head there. We did and found a half full car park. Left the jeep and headed through some shrubs onto a huge expanse of golden sand.

The beach had a few people on it and we found a spot and laid out our picnic then stripped down to our beachwear. It seemed strange to see the girls with their breasts covered. However as they pointed out they wanted to see what everyone else was doing first as they didn't want to offend anyone. As it happened we seemed to be surrounded by families so perhaps they were right to be cautious.

Normally the beach, sun and chilling out was all I'd want in a holiday. Now though I wanted more. I found I was looking at Mel's body and remembering it naked and writhing on the end of my cock. I caught John looking at Dianne in much the same way. All I wanted to do was say,

"Lets go back to the villa, get naked and fuck."

But suppose I was the only one who felt like this and they all thought I'd gone nuts. I thought John felt the same but I couldn't be sure.

"Fuck this. Shall we go back to the villa where I can get an all over tan." Mel said after less than half an hour. We all agreed and we flew up the road back to the villa. It was now clear, we wanted to be naked and with each other. Not out, dressed and in public. Back at the villa we all stripped naked and lay by the pool. This felt much more like it. I swear if John had said,

"Me and Di are just off for a quick fuck." I really wouldn't have minded. After all that was what I wanted to do with Mel.

Dianne went in for a siesta around 3pm and John was already snoozing, surrounded by empty beer cans. I slipped into the pool to cool off and after a couple of minutes Mel followed me in. I was by the edge and she swam over and joined me. She was just inches from me and she whispered,

"I enjoyed what we did last night."

"So did I." I whispered back. Her hand found my cock and I instantly began to become aroused.

"I'd like to do it again. Would you?" Well my cock was telling her I wanted to. But this wouldn't be like last night. This would be cheating if I did it.

I considered what to do for about half a second, then I told her honestly what I though,

"All I've been thinking about all day, is getting you naked and fucking you."

Mel lent forwards and kissed me, as she pulled on my stiff cock. My hand found her breast and we both involuntarily looked over at her sleeping husband.

She pushed my straining dick between her legs and with a swift push I was inside her. Again I glanced at John. He was still sleeping as I started fucking his wife. I held her arse and levered myself deep inside her. Mel bit her lip to stop from moaning. As much as I wanted to ram myself into her with abandon, the resistance of the water and the proximity of her husband meant that I fucked her with slow deep strokes.

Her body ground onto me with each stroke and I could feel her breathing faster with each thrust of my cock.

"Yes, oh fucking hell yes! Fuck me! I want your spunk inside my cunt, you fucker!" She hissed.

"Not till you've cum on my cock you dirty bitch!" I hissed back.

"Yes, oh yes." She mewed softly.

"Next time I have you, I'm going to fuck your tight ass you horny slut!" I whispered, right into her ear.

That did it for her and I felt the water heat up around my balls as she came. Moaning softly and kissing me hard to stop herself from yelling out in pleasure. I gripped her body tightly and my own moment of crisis came. My whole body shook and I felt my sap rise from deep inside me, before it exploded in huge, uncontrolled spurts of hot semen, deep into my sister-in-laws womb.

We held each other tightly while we recovered. Then John started snoring softly and we remembered he was there. I kissed her lips softly and then she got out of the pool and dried herself off. Never once did our eyes leave each other. We both knew we'd crossed a line and I suspect we both knew there was no going back.