Sister-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I added, "It's not like we were celibate during those 17 years, either. We channeled our sexual urges into dating relationships and found different ways to express our love for each other. Expressing it physically is great, but not at the cost of hurting anyone, whether that's health or legal risks. You two had already lost one mother, we couldn't afford to have you lose both of us to prison. Also, dating other people after we stopped being intimate helped deflect the suspicions that arose when you started school and more people found out about our living situation. Now, those 17 years kinda act like a shield, people just accepting that we live together non-sexually. The two of you, on the other hand, don't have that reputation. I hope you're being safe on campus."

Jess said, "The usual precautions, I guess. Stay as quiet as we can, with music on in the room. Shades drawn, door locked. Our room's at the corner of the dorm, so both beds are on the outside walls. We don't leave the room with just one bed made. Nor do we spend all our time making love. We socialize as much as anyone else, maybe more."

Amy said, "It actually all started with our next-door neighbors. We had a little party in their room one Saturday night and they admitted to being lovers, then said they were attracted to us, too. I wound up making love to Ashley while Jess was with Kathy across the room. Afterwards, Jess and I went back to our room and just climbed into my bed together, we were still so turned on. We've debated whether to reveal ourselves to them and make it a true foursome. But we all date guys, too. Ashley's hinted at some group action with the guys, too."

Jess said, "We're not assuming that any of this is going to last past our college years. All four of us want kids and we will be finding husbands once the guys our age stop acting like boys. I'm sure you're both looking forward to grandkids."

"Grandma Meg," my sister groaned. "I'm not sure I'm ready for it."

As I pulled our SUV into a spot in the parking lot, Jess asked, "I suppose that raises the question, what are the two of you going to do, when Amy and I have graduated and moved out and you no longer have us as a reason to live together? Do you separate or continue living together?"

I glanced over to Meg and sighed. "I don't want to end things with you ever again, sis. I've said 'no' to you too often in our lives, mostly from fear. Be my secret sister-wife forever and ever?"

"Wasn't I, already?" she asked.

"I suppose you were, but we've never actually said the words. Will you marry me, Meg?"

"Of course, my love."

~~~~~

Author's Note: Just a quick story based on a weird idea I had one day, to have a brother and sister raising kids together where she was a surrogate for his kids after his wife dies.

12