Sisterly Rivalry

Story Info
Sisters compete for a man.
3.9k words
4.49
28.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Cathy is a young lady I've known for quite a while. We're friends, but that's all we'll ever be. One reason for this is the generation gap. She's about twenty while I'm pushing forty. For all that I've always had a soft spot for her, even leaning on her gently but firmly when I've thought she needed it.

She has a couple of younger siblings, a brother and a sister, aged eighteen and nineteen respectively. For some reason, while I know them and are friendly with them, I've never been as close to them as I am to Cathy. Just one of those idiosyncrasies of life, I guess.

I ran into Cathy while down the street and we stopped to chat for a short while. For some reason Cathy was smiling a lot, laughing at some inside joke, which made me suspicious. Eventually she asked me what I thought of Susan, her sister.

Now Cathy was fair haired and quite attractive. She certainly had no trouble getting dates and she tended to stay with whoever she was with for some time from what I could see. Susan, on the other hand, was a true blonde with a superb figure, a figure she didn't mind flaunting. So, what did I think of Susan? A dangerous question, in my opinion.

"Um, quite attractive," I said cautiously. "I like her, but I don't know her all that well."

"Uh-huh. You haven't slept with her, have you?"

I was a bit startled at that.

"Ah, no, I haven't," I assured her. "What makes you think I might have?"

"Oh, I didn't really think that you had," Cathy told me, "but I felt I should make sure."

"Um, OK. And why did you feel that you needed to make sure I hadn't slept with her?"

"Because I've set things up so that she's going to find some way to drag you off to bed. I wanted to be sure that she wasn't re-visiting an ex or she won't bother."

"Well, this is fascinating news," I admitted, "but what makes you think that she'll be trying to seduce me?"

"Because I've dropped a few hints that you're my new boyfriend. It seems to be a point of honour with Susan that she sleeps with any boyfriends I get. I currently have a new one and instead of her chasing him I've subtly pointed her at you as an alternative. Um, I'd appreciate it if you didn't just jump straight into bed with her. Make her work for it."

So a nubile and buxom blonde teenager was going to try to drag me into bed and I was supposed to beat her off with a stick? Thank you very much, Cathy. I would have to see if I could make this interesting. Mind you, just taking that young lady to bed should be plenty interesting.

Cathy and I went our own ways and I promptly forgot all about what she'd said. That is, I forgot it until I happened to run into Susan a couple of days later.

It had always been a case of, hi, goodbye, when I met Susan. This time it was slightly different.

"Hi, how are you," Susan said, moving into my personal space. One hand settled lightly on my chest and she was all smiles and happy to see me.

"So, what have you been doing with yourself," she asked. "I've moved into a flat with a couple of friends. It's great to be out from under my mother's eye. She's always on my case. You'll have to come over and see my new place. It's great."

She just took control of the conversation and ran away with it, somehow getting me to agree to drop over and see her new place that evening.

When I fronted up at her new flat I was relieved to find that one of her flatmates was also there. I didn't think that Susan was just going to push me down to the floor and have her way with me but the way she was going I wouldn't have put it past her. Fiona, her flatmate seemed to find the whole thing monumentally funny.

As with our previous conversation Susan took complete control of it. She had an unexpected talent for talking and talking, while steering you in the direction she wanted. Leaving the flat later I reviewed what she'd said and what I might have agreed to.

When I finished reviewing I decided that she'd spent a fair bit of time mentioning how expensive everything was now that she wasn't at home, how little money she had, and how grateful she would be if she ever needed to borrow money. Exactly how grateful was left up to my imagination but there were a number of signs pointing the way to the conclusion I was supposed to reach.

I seemed to run into Susan every other day after that and she was always very effusive, talking away as we were long-time best friends. It wasn't altogether a surprise when she turned up at my place unexpectedly.

I naturally invited her in and made her some coffee. She was dressed to impress with a short skirt and a top that barely reached her waist. She certainly had a figure that would let her get away with something like that.

She came in and she started talking. She certainly had a number of bushes to beat around. One of the things she talked about with great enthusiasm was her new shoes. They were wonderful, even if they did cost a little more than she'd budgeted for. This seemed to lead on to her phone and how expensive they were at times and how she had a bill due. It was a pity that she was coming up fifty short of paying her phone bill, what with having shelled out that fifty on her new shoes.

One thing I've noticed about Susan. If she wants something she'll talk about it, a lot. She won't ask you if you can help her out. You need to offer your assistance uninvited, upon which she will gratefully accept, but feel no responsibility. After all, she hadn't asked. You'd offered.

I had already twigged to the fact that I was meant to lend (spell that give) her the fifty she needed and that she'd be ever so grateful. I had also managed to draw the conclusion that her gratitude would be expressed in bed if I pushed. Not that she would suggest such a thing. Heaven forbid. She wasn't that sort of girl. If she finished up in my bed it would be because I seduced her and it had been all my idea.

I remembered Cathy's comment about how I shouldn't make it easy for Susan.

I suggested to Susan that it was quite possible that I might see my way clear to lending her the fifty she needed. (Which she immediately promised to pay back as soon as possible or even earlier. Probably when fairies started building a castle in my back yard.) I airily dismissed any urgency in the repayment but did suggest that she'd been rather remiss in spending her phone money on the new shoes. Perhaps a penalty was in order and I was just the man to deliver one.

She was promptly all blushing and embarrassed and coy but admitted that she had been a little silly and that if I thought a penalty was called for then she guessed she'd have to take the consequences.

I stood up and walked around the table next to her. I held out my hand and she took it, still blushing and coy but ready for the penalty. Well, maybe not quite ready for this penalty.

I promptly sat down on the chair she'd vacated and pulled her across my lap. It was the work of a moment to push her silly little skirt out of the way and then her panties went down.

My hand came down firmly upon her bottom to be greeted by a horrified shriek. She kicked and squealed and protested in a very genteel manner and got very nicely spanked. And that was all I did. Spanked her and restricted the spanking to her bottom.

That's not to say that I didn't notice that she was showing everything she had while she was kicking her legs about. I was also interested to notice that her pudendum was flushed and swollen and her lips were protruding and pouting. She was ever so ready for some bedtime fun.

One little thing puzzled me. Was she ready for some bed fun because I spanked her or was she ready for some bed fun before I spanked her?

She was almost jumping up and down on the spot when I swung her back to her feet. She was trying to say something but all she was doing was spluttering a little incoherently.

"Problem?" I asked innocently. "That was what you expected, wasn't it."

She was red and furious and wanted to make a few pertinent comments. I was quite impressed with the way she swallowed her wrath and calmed herself down.

"Um, yes, I guess," she muttered.

What else could she say? She couldn't really say she was expecting me to drag her off to the bedroom and ravish her.

She departed shortly after that, promising to have the money repaid within the week. I wondered when she'd find out that she'd left her panties on my kitchen floor.

I received a call from Cathy the next day. She wanted to know what I'd been doing as it appeared Susan wasn't too happy with me.

"I didn't sleep with her," I said rather defensively and Cathy just laughed.

"I know," she told me. "If you had Susan would have boasted about it. As it is she quietly advised me to drop you as you're a bully and a brute. What did you do?"

"Um, I lent her fifty for her phone bill but insisted that she'd have to pay me back. That's all."

"If you say so," said Cathy, her voice redolent with unbelief. "You do realise that you can kiss that fifty goodbye?"

"Yes. I rather surmised that," I agreed. "That's why I emphasized that I would want it repaid."

"All that means is that you probably won't see Susan again until after she thinks you've forgotten it," giggled Cathy. "I'll have to see if I can do something about that."

I just decided to forget the whole thing. I doubted that Susan would make an appearance any time soon. It turned out that Cathy had no intention of forgetting it.

Cathy turned up at my place a few days later. She'd had a big argument with Susan and wasn't speaking to her but she had some of Susan's things that she had to return. Would I be a dear and deliver them for her. Preferably that night because she knew that Susan would be home waiting for them.

So, yeah, there's me being set up as the fall guy again, knowing something is going down but not sure what. Still, as long as I was fast on my feet and kept my belt buckled I should get away unharmed. With a bit of luck Susan's flatmate, Fiona, would also be home, providing me with a buffer.

Fiona was home when I went around, opening the door and inviting me in.

"You're Mr Dee, aren't you?" she said. "Susan's, ah, friend. She's not home right now and I don't really expect her back for hours. Perhaps she heard you were coming around."

"Perhaps," I agreed with a grin. If she had heard that would explain her absence.

"Just put that stuff on the table there," Fiona said affably. "Now, tell me the gossip. What did you do to Susan? Ravish her, maybe?"

"Certainly not," I protested. "What makes you think I would have?"

"I didn't. Not really. If you had she'd probably be boasting about it. As it is, if your name is mentioned she just get this irritated look on her face, so I know you must have done something."

"Silly question of the week," I mused, "but how often would my name be mentioned?"

"Normally, not at all," said a grinning Fiona. "Over the last few days Susan had mentioned you on the phone a couple of times and I have to admit that I've had cause to drop your name several times."

"You?" I asked surprised. "Why would you be discussing me?"

"Because something happened between you and Susan and I can't stand not knowing what you did to annoy her. So give. Tell me all."

"All I'll admit to is lending Susan fifty," I said piously. "It wouldn't be proper to say anything else."

"Well, there's more to it than that, and it doesn't include screwing her. Like I said, if you had she'd be bragging. You're really not going to tell me?"

"I'm really not. Of course, if I were in a position where I was lending you fifty, then you might be able to extrapolate what happened to Susan by what happens to you. You'd be taking a bit of a risk though."

Fiona was giving me a considering look, trying to work out how bad the situation could be.

"It can't be too much of a risk," she pointed out, "because I know you didn't haul Susan off to bed."

"True, but I won't give a guarantee that you won't be hauled off to bed. Or somewhere else convenient. I, uh, find you somewhat more to my taste so things may vary slightly from what happened with Susan."

It never hurts to let a girl know you find her attractive. Even if you're not trying to get her into bed it lifts her spirits and that's not a bad thing.

Fiona was chewing on her lip as she tried to make up her mind. All she really knew was that I'd done something to upset Susan but she didn't know what.

"Um, knowing Susan, you not having sex with her might have been all it took to get her upset," she ventured.

"That's quite possible," I conceded.

"But you're not going to tell me, are you?"

"It's my terribly gentlemanly behaviour coming to the fore."

She gave a sound redolent of disbelief. I'd have said she snorted but young ladies don't snort. It was a good imitation of one, though.

"Mr Dee," she said, smiling sweetly. "Could you lend me fifty?"

"Susan does it better," I told her. "Susan just makes the case as to why she really needs the fifty so the idea of lending it to her comes from you, not her. Ah, why should I lend you fifty?"

"What was the reason Susan gave?"

"Susan didn't give me a reason because she didn't ask to borrow the money," I pointed out. "Admittedly she did mention that she'd overspent on a pair of shoes and was short on her phone bill, but she didn't ask."

"She didn't overspend on those shoes, either," said Fiona, sounding a little irritated. "They were on special and she got them for under half-price."

She gave me a look while she contemplated why she needed the money.

"Um, I was at the pokies. No, that's no good. I won. Ah, I celebrated winning fifty at the pokies and finished up spending a hundred partying, which leaves me fifty short on the rent."

Quick thinking on her part. I reached for my wallet.

"I will expect this to be repaid," I explained, "and I really think you were a little remiss in celebrating so hard that you wasted both your winnings and part of your rent. Perhaps a small penalty is called for."

I sat down on a nearby chair and held out my hand to her. She took it, looking puzzled. Silly girl. She should have stayed well clear. I tugged firmly and Fiona found herself tripping and falling across my lap. I hand in the middle of her back holding her in place while my free hand was already pushing down the tights she was wearing, complete with panties.

"Hey, wait, stop. What do you think you're doing?" she demanded.

"A small penalty, remember?" I said, my hand now resting on her bare bottom.

"What? You're joking. Oh. That's what you did to Susan, isn't it? You spanked her." Fiona had a fit of giggles at that point. "Oh, no wonder she was so mad. People aren't supposed to be mean to her no matter what she does. Um, you can let me up now."

In reply my hand lifted and came down firmly upon her bottom. She shrieked and the protests started.

"Hey, wait. What are you doing? You can't spank me. Ow, that hurt. Come on, you have to be kidding. Ow. You stop it, damn it."

"I did warn you that you were taking a risk," I pointed out, "but you wouldn't back off. Oh, sorry about that. You distracted me."

The apology was because my hand had very carelessly slapped against her mound rather than her bottom, the little slip being met by an outraged cry.

"Oh, come on," I protested. "Surely you don't think I'd be spanking you here deliberately?"

My indication of where I couldn't possibly be spanking her deliberately was met with another furious protest. I paused the spanking, letting my hand rest casually on her bottom. Or in the general vicinity thereof.

"You know, when I had a friendly chat with Susan she was a lot quieter about it than you. She certainly made sure she didn't distract me until I'd finished."

"Are you trying to tell me that Susan just let you spank her without protesting? That doesn't sound like her. And please remove your hand."

"Well of course she protested, but in a very ladylike manner. There was none of this screaming and swearing and such carrying on."

"Seeing you're so noisy about a simple little spanking maybe we should change the penalty slightly."

I swung her to her feet, standing at the same time. I had her turned and leaning back against the table in quite a deft manner if I do say so myself. My hand slipped between her legs, rubbing her mound. I could feel the sense of shock run through her.

"What do you think you're doing now?" she demanded, her voice having a strange note to it.

"Surely it's obvious," I suggested. "You were plainly very sensitive to any touches here so I'm just continuing with a few more touches."

Well, possibly more than a few. I was rubbing her quite firmly and I could feel her reaction. Heat was gathering and she was pressing back against my hand whether she intended to or not.

"You're going to try to have sex with me, aren't you?" she accused me. "Don't try to deny it."

"I hate to remind you but I do believe I mentioned that this was a possibility," I gently explained.

"But - but I didn't think you really would. I mean, you didn't with Susan."

"I know, and if you tell her about this she's probably going to be awfully upset."

There was dead silence from Fiona for a moment.

"Um, yes, she would be, wouldn't she," she finally said, sounding very thoughtful.

"I suppose the degree of upset she gets depends on how you explain what happened."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you claim rape or seduction and which one of us was doing the raping or seducing?"

"I should tell her I raped you?" she said, sounding rather incredulous.

"Hard to believe but I'd be surprisingly easy to rape, I assure you. Now why don't we put this discussion off for another time?"

I dropped my trousers and Fiona's eyes opened wide as she saw what I was now presenting to her. My intentions were obvious, especially as I had my hand on her mound, parting her lips, my cock eager to get started on the day's chores. Her intentions I was less clear about. I started moving closer and waited for her reaction.

"Ah! Oh my god, you're really doing it. You're fucking me. My god, can't you see that thing is just too big?" These and sundry other comments left me in a quandary. Was she approving or hinting that I shouldn't be doing this? Seeing I wasn't getting an outright refusal I considered that I had no choice but to continue. After all, I wouldn't want to upset the girl by stopping when I wasn't supposed to.

I kept pressing firmly in and she, deliberately or not, was pushing forward to meet me. I didn't rush in with one fell swoop, but just advanced a little at a time, Fiona muttering and closing around me, holding me until I moved deeper. Calling her resistance minimal was over-stating it.

Now I was really into action, thoroughly enjoying myself as my cock plunged repeatedly into her. At the same time I was watching her face, trying to determine what she was thinking. What I found just a trifle disconcerting was that she was looking down between our bodies, apparently watching my cock slide in and out with some fascination. Not that this watching stopped her doing her bit, with her flexing her hips and pushing to meet my every thrust.

The only downside that I could see was that I'd failed to take her top off before I'd started. I wouldn't have minded having my hands on her breasts but I could pass for once, I guess. (Not that I really expected that I'd ever get a second chance. If I did then full nudity would be the order of the day.)

I kept up my sterling work, my efforts being rewarded with both my own personal pleasure and happy burbling on her part. I finally climaxed in a big way, proving to myself that it had been too long between bouts. I'd really have to get myself a steady girlfriend. I was also pleased that Fiona managed to climax, rather noisily and very eagerly.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers
12