Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh.." Zoey sighed as her brother removed the pressure against her clit and the head of his cock went straight for her asshole instead. "Put it inside, but be gentle.." she said, trying to sound like she wasn't scared. She knew it would hurt, because she had read all about it online.

Samuel moved slowly, guiding the head of his cock up and down her crack - getting the whole area nice and slippery. And when it was lubricated enough - or at least as good as it was going to get - he pressed the tip against her hole. Zoey was nervous and tried her best not to tense up - the last thing she wanted right now was to make it more difficult for her brother to get it inside. She felt him push and twist around, moving it back and forth a few times, getting it in between the sphincter muscles and spreading them apart - even loosening her up a bit. She was breathing through her mouth, loudly, and as he slowly slid inside of her for the first time, she let out a long and drawn-out moan. It felt uncomfortable, yes, and a little painful - but at the same time she felt incredibly good. She had never been this aroused before. She was completely naked in a public restroom with her brother's cock in her butt - this was better than her wildest of dreams! This was actually happening.

She did her best not to clench her asshole too tightly around his shaft - she could feel it stretching her out wide, as he started to make his way inside, little by little. The pleasure was starting to wash over her body. She pushed her hips back against her brother's, to signal her eagerness.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked her, sounding concerned. "I haven't put much in yet.." But there was more than concern in his voice. There was an arousal that she had never heard coming from his voice before. It sent a shiver of pleasure through Zoey's entire body. She was really turning him on, and that - in turn - turned her on like crazy!

Zoey didn't respond, but instead smiled at him over her shoulder, before moving her butt backwards again and pushing his cock in further, causing him to grunt and suck in a sharp breath. That's the moment he seemed to lose all his self-control, because Samuel began to thrust inside of her with a sudden desperation - clearly he did not want to let this chance slip by! The pace he set started out gentle enough, but quickly escalated into something quite hard and rough and completely different.

Zoey tried to keep her breathing steady and calm as she felt him thrusting his cock inside of her little asshole - there was a definite sense of being filled up, and of being claimed by her older brother. It made her feel a surge of emotion that was too intense for her to put into words. All she could do was enjoy it, and try to match her brother's thrusts with her own. The pain she had felt at first almost vanished, and she could feel herself adjusting to it all after a short while. And once her brother started pushing and pulling his cock in and out of her ass with increased speed, Zoey had completely stopped paying any attention to the pain and simply focused on the pleasure instead. She kept moaning, unable to keep her voice in. This was bliss.

The only thing she was thinking about now was the way her body tensed up around his cock. She could feel it inside of her. It was so long. And so hard. The girth felt incredible. It felt amazing. Her small frame trembled with pleasure and need, as he slammed his hips into hers over and over again, thrusting his big cock deep into her tiny little hole. Zoey found herself getting lost in her brother's touch. The sound it was making was perverted and raw - the smacking of their skin together - and Zoey almost found herself getting aroused from the thought of someone hearing them and knowing that it was her brother having his way with her. She let her mind wander for a moment, thinking about that perverted scenario. Her brother's cock in her asshole, for all the world to hear! She belonged to him now, in every way imaginable.

As Samuel continued to pound Zoey's butt, he placed one hand on her back, reaching around and grabbing onto one of her small, round breasts with it. He squeezed it firmly, without any real tact, but it felt good nonetheless. Her body jerked forward when he did that, and she couldn't help but let out a yelp of surprised pleasure.

"Fuuuuck, sis.. Your asshole is amazing.." her big brother whispered to her, and Zoey blushed again, but didn't say anything. She was just thankful for this experience! "Your ass is so tight, Zoey.." he said, his voice dripping with lust, as he pulled out almost all the way only to slide right back in again, pushing his cock balls deep inside of her tight butt once more.

"Tell me you love me doing this to you.." he suddenly demanded with a tone of voice that brooked no room for disobedience. But it didn't bother Zoey in the slightest. On the contrary, she thought that was the best thing he could have done. She loved her brother dearly. And the fact that he had turned from a soft and gentle guy into something completely different - something almost animalistic, and completely out of control, due to his sheer arousal which she had caused - only added fuel to the fire for her. It made her feel sexy like never before. She was completely lost to him now, in every possible way, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

"I love this, Samuel! Please, fuck me more! Fuck my tight little ass, big brother! Fuck me like this every day!" Zoey said, in between moans and pants, sounding incredibly submissive. He took her words to heart, and his thrusts became harder and faster than ever. He was pulling his cock almost all the way out before he slammed it back in, causing her to grunt with pleasure. Every stroke reached deep into her bowels. She could feel herself nearing the edge, and so she reached back with one hand to rub at her clit as he continued fucking her ass with long and deep strokes, sending sparks of pleasure coursing through her entire body. Her butt felt incredibly good, and she didn't care about anything other than how amazing this made her feel.

"I'm.. Going.. To.. Cum.." she managed to say, as she could feel herself almost tumbling over the edge - her brother's cock kept slamming into her tight little asshole, causing the walls to ripple and tremble around it as he started to lose all control over himself. He thrust inside of her extra roughly once, twice, three times, before she felt him bury his cock balls deep inside of her and twitch violently, filling her up with his semen. A surge of pleasure spread through Zoey's entire body and she cried out loudly, the waves of her own orgasm washing over her like a thunderstorm. Her mind went completely blank. She could hear her own voice echoing from the tiled bathroom walls.

Samuel pulled out of her ass and let out a small sigh of relief. She was glad for the break. She didn't know if she could have handled more of his powerful thrusts. Now that the climax had finished with her, she realized just how sore she was feeling back there. The pain that had not been on the forefront of her mind earlier was now revealing itself in a subtle manner, despite him no longer being inside of her. The exhausting pleasure of the orgasm still lingered, but she looked back at her brother with a huge, sheepish smile on her face. He still had a bit of fire in his eyes, and she shivered once more.

"Remember the other day when you told me you would do ass to mouth?" Samuel said meanwhile trying to catch his breath. He was leaning against the side of the bathroom stall to keep his balance.

"Huh?" Zoey didn't immediately realize what her brother was saying - her brain wasn't working too well at the moment, given the amount of endorphins and hormones that were raging through her body - but once it clicked, she smiled, feeling her cheeks blushing once more. "Oh.. Yes.." She whispered.

She didn't need any further hints than that. She turned around, and sat down on the toilet seat properly, with her sore butt firmly planted against the plastic lid. Her brother's cock still had not gone completely soft, although it was getting there. It was glistening with her wetness, as well as with his cum, which he had deposited deep inside of her. It made her tense up, just to look at it. It looked dirty, and yet.. She would have never thought that something like this could arouse her this much.

"Don't make me wait too long, sis.." Samuel whispered with a lustful gaze, his arousal still possessing him to some extent, making him demanding and dominant. It turned her on like crazy seeing him like this.

Zoey parted her lips slightly and took the head of his cock into her mouth, her tongue immediately running along it in an attempt to wash it clean. She was met with an unexpected flavor that she had never tasted before, but it wasn't bad. In fact, it made her feel warm and cozy inside. It was naughty, somehow, in the best of ways. She closed her lips around it and took it in deeper, trying not to gag or choke on her brother's cock - she really wanted to do a good job here - and ran her tongue all over the tip and along the sides, until it was completely clean, and her mouth felt sticky with their combined juices.

"I love you, Samuel.." she whispered, when she had finished cleaning off his cock. It felt wonderful being able to say those words to him. "So much.."

"I love you too, sis.." her brother responded, looking deeply into her eyes. And this time, when he said it, there was a different tone to it than before.

This time, she was his lover first.

--- END OF CHAPTER 3 ---

Thank you for reading. So Samuel finally gave in to his urges. What do you want to see happen next? Should it blossom into a loving relationship? Should he have second thoughts and feelings of guilt? Should he turn his sister into his personal little fuck-toy? Should he put it in her pussy or exclusively use her ass? Any fetishes you want to see included? Let your wishes be known in the comments, and don't forget to leave a rating! Next chapter should be out within a week or less.