Sisters

Story Info
Two sisters and their father get closer.
3.7k words
4.37
139.6k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I love each other, but we fight constantly. We're always saying something rude about one other's hair, clothes, whatever, it doesn't matter, we quarrel. It's getting to the point were Daddy will put in ear plugs if he's home with us for too long.

The other night, we thought Daddy might turn us over on his knee like he did when we were younger. We were in the bathroom, standing side by side. I looked over and up at my sister; I hated the fact that she was taller than me. She stands five foot seven inches tall, and I a mere five foot even. I think I also resented the fact that she was older than me. We're two years apart, she's 21 and I'm 19. We both have red hair, blue eyes, and freckles, some people have mistaken us for twins, but we're a year apart. Our bodies are different, she doesn't have much in the way of boobs, 36A, is all her cup size is, and I tease her about it all the time. Me, my boobs are a 36D. She doesn't have much in the way of hips either, very narrow she is, and I tell her she looks like a boy, which pisses her off. I got the better body entirely, I have a very shapely figure, and no one could ever mistake me for a boy. I was telling her that she needed to change her outfit, or buy clothes that fit her better. All her clothes drape off of her like potato sacks; she was yelling at me, telling me that I dressed like a slut and I should be more conservative, when Daddy burst through the door.

"That's enough! I want to hear no more from either one of you! You are driving me insane! You two are too old for this!"

My sister's first reaction is to get defensive and I let her go first.

"Dad, she started it!"

I looked up at Daddy sheepishly.

"No I didn't Daddy. I was just being honest. I can't help it if she can't stand to hear some criticism."

Daddy looked down at me. He knew what I was doing, but he always sided with me.

"You aren't dressed very well at all, Eliza."

"You always side with her!"

She turned and gave me a mean look and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Jessica! That's enough from you too."

I put my eyes down and nodded my head.

"Sorry Daddy I won't do it again."

My sister humphed my way and I moved past her. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed Daddy's cheek. "Sorry to make you angry Daddy."

He patted me on the head and smiled down.

"It's okay Darling. I just wish you two girls would get along."

"I'll try real hard Daddy."

I gave him another kiss, and as I got back behind him I stuck my tongue out at my sister again.

"Daddy! Look! Look what she's doing!"

Daddy didn't turn around.

"That's enough Eliza! Get on out of here and go to bed!"

The bickering continued of course, until there was a break when Eliza was out with her boyfriend. I was in my room, reading and listen to music, actually enjoying the fact that she wasn't at home. I really hated fighting with her, but I couldn't ever stop myself from doing it. I heard the front door close and Eliza run up the stairs. I also heard Daddy yelling.

"Eliza, is everything alright?"

"Fine, Daddy, everything's fine!"

From the tone of her voice I knew she was okay. So, I went back to reading. I only got a few lines into the book when my door burst open and in came Eliza looking all flushed and fluttered.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

I fought with my sister a lot but I felt protective over her as well.

"Nothing. Well, okay something happened, but it wasn't wrong."

"What? You lost me somewhere in there."

"Oh Jess, it was fuckin' great!"

My eyes widened, my sister doesn't speak like that.

"Okay, what was it? C'mon you gotta tell me!"

"I did it."

I watched Eliza go to the door, check the hall, and then close the door completely.

"You did what?"

"You know!"

"No, I don't. What did you do?"

"Don't make me mad! Not tonight!"

"I'm not trying to make you mad; I don't know what the hell it is you're talking about."

"I had sex."

"Oh, that it?"

"What do you mean, is that it?"

"Well, by the way you came in here I thought maybe you'd had the shit fucked outta ya or something. Just having sex isn't anything special."

"You've had sex before?"

"Ummm..yeah, and I've had the shit fucked outta me too. I like the fucking better."

"You never told me!"

"Why would I tell you?"

She looked so disappointed, and I felt bad. I sighed and patted my bed.

"Come here and sit down. Tell me all about it. What did you do?"

"Everything."

I laughed, "no really what did you do?"

She blushed and started telling me.

"We started off with kissing."

"Huh-uh. There a good part coming up soon?"

"Oh shut up and listen. Then he like started touching my breasts, and I started to get really hot by that. So when he put his hand up my skirt this time I let him do it. He started rubbing on me, and oh god it felt so good, and I just couldn't stop him and he put his penis...."

I made a face and she stopped talking.

"What?"

"Don't say penis."

"Why?"

"Sounds too freakin' technical. I hate that word, penis. Say cock, cock is much better."

"Okay, so he put his ummmm...cock in me, and we had sex."

"Where'd he come?"

She blushed again.

"C'mon, you didn't let him come inside you did you? I know you are not on the pill or anything."

"No, he didn't do that."

"Then where!"

"On my."

She made a gesture with her hand to indicate her pussy and I rolled my eyes.

"It's a pussy, Liz."

"Yeah, that's it."

"Oh jeez girl, you gotta get better at saying stuff, or you ain't ever going to have sex again. You seem lame."

"I'm not lame!"

"C'mon! You just had sex for the first time, that's flippin' lame."

"I bet you're no better."

"Don't try to compare yourself to me, you'll lose big time."

"Doubt it."

"Fine, wanna know about my first time?"

Her eyes got big with interest and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, really bad."

I smiled and shook my head.

"It was down at the lake. You know, my 18th birthday, when Tom and Jeff came and picked me up?"

"Yeah I remember that it was like a year ago. I was sick and pissed that I couldn't go."

"Well, we were hanging out on one of the picnic tables when Jeff just leaned in and kissed me. He's a really bad kisser, if you want to know, but I let him do it. Tom laughed at him and told him to get back and watch a real man do it. So, he kisses me, and god Tom, really good kisser. As he's kissing me, Jeff starts running his hand up and down my leg, getting a little closer to my pussy each time, until he finally reached it. And thank god he did, cause I was about to just throw his hand on me. Tom's kissing me, Jeff's playing with my pussy, and I'm getting so hot that I break the kiss and plead for some one to just fuck me. Tom took the honor of doing so. He wasn't gentle either, like your guy, sorry I always forget his name, was. He rammed his cock into me, and he's got a pretty nice sized cock too. So, I'm screaming, right, cause it hurts, but also because it feels so damn good. The pain goes away right when Tom's yelling that he's gonna come. He pulls out, and he shoves his cock in my mouth. Of course, I had no idea really what to do, but I try to swallow all of it and did get it. Well, I'm still hot, and so I look at Jeff and I tell him to fuck me. He eagerly does so. He's got an okay cock, not as good as Tom's, but he used it good. I came really hard, and Jeff pulls out and shoots his load all over my pussy. That was my first time."

Eliza sat there staring at me in amazement. I could also see some desire in her face, and I thought since she wasn't as much of a prude as I thought she was that I'd continue. I told her all kinds of things that I had done. As I told my tales, I could hear her breathing becoming harder and I noticed her hand running the length of her inner thigh. I stopped in mid-tale and smiled at her.

"Are you hot Liz?"

"Huh?"

"I just noticed that you were playing with your leg. Am I turning you on?"

"Oh, um, yeah, I guess so."

"Did your boy make you come Liz?"

"No, not at all." "Was your boy a virgin too?"

"Yeah, he was."

"So, he had no idea what he was doing."

"I guess not."

I gave Eliza a long wicked smile. She looked at me so innocently that I almost laughed.

"You know, I have experience with girls too."

"Get out."

"No, it's true. Wanna hear about it?"

She nodded her head and I dove into every situation I had ever been in with another girl. She seemed fascinated and her skin turned more red by the second, until her hands had stopped playing with her thigh and played with her panty line. I moved closer to her, and moved my own hand to her panties. I smiled as I felt how damp they were. I looked at her, thinking she'd push me away, but she didn't. She kept her eyes down, looking at my hand. I began to whisper to her as my fingers found her clit through her panties, and I pressed against it.

"Then as she was sucking off the dude, I went down to her pussy and began to lick it. She tasted really good, very sweet, and her juices were just pouring from her."

Eliza moaned, and I moved my fingers under her panties. Finding her clit again, I took it between my thumb and finger and started massaging it. She jumped, thrusting her hips forward and moaned louder.

"Would you like that to happen to you, Liz? Would you like some girl's tongue lapping at your sweet juices?"

She nodded and her body trembled.

"Do you want me to do it? Do you want to get off by my tongue?"

She nodded again and turned to me. She moved her head and brought her lips to mine. I moaned as I felt how hot they were, and I darted my tongue into her mouth. She sighed and pulled away.

"Lick me Jess. Please. I'm so hot, and I need to come."

"Lay back."

She laid down and I went between her legs. I kissed her panty-clad pussy, and moved my tongue around the material. She moaned and moved around. I continued my teasing until she was almost yelling.

"Take'em off! Please, take the damn panties off and fucking lick me."

I raised my head and laughed.

"That's a girl."

I took her panties off and attacked her clit. From the muffled sounds I knew she was biting her lip to keep the noise down. It didn't take her long to come, and I took all of her juices into my mouth. I came up and kissed her again, and she moaned loudly as I gave her cream to her. I went back down, and began to lazily lick her cunt. She cooed and ran her fingers through my hair, until the door opened. I sucked her clit into my mouth hard, chewing and flicking my tongue across her. She screamed in passion as her and my eyes both looked over to Daddy. He didn't noticed at first what was going on.

"I came to check on you, you're not fighting. Holy shit! What the hell are you doing?"

I bit down on Eliza's clit, causing her to buck and scream again. I moved my head, replacing my tongue with my fingers to keep Eliza quivering.

"I'm licking Liz's pussy Daddy. See, poor Eliza had sex for the first time tonight, and the guy didn't even make her come."

Daddy shook his head; I could see his face starting to flush, and looked down at his pants. There was a slight bulge to them, but I couldn't tell if he had a hard-on or not.

"So you decided to take this upon yourself?"

"Of course. A girl should come when she has sex, right?"

"And you're an expert at this?"

"Well, let's just say I have experience in it."

Daddy came closer, and looked down at Eliza's pussy.

"She sure is wet, seems like you're doing a good job."

"I think I am, and judging by the moans and screams of my dear sister here, she seems as though she's enjoying it."

Since Daddy was closer, I could tell for sure that the bulge in his pants was caused by his growing cock. I smiled at him, and then looked at Eliza. "Care to join the fun Daddy? I can only do so much for the girl you know. She should know what it feels like to come from a cock."

Daddy came even closer, and his hand went to my ass. He caressed it before bringing his hand down even more and up my skirt. He let out a sound and I looked at him.

"You're awful wet too."

"Licking this pussy is making me very hot. She has a pretty pussy doesn't she?"

He looked at her and then nodded.

"Yeah, you're right."

His fingers moved and found my clit. I moaned and bent my head down to Eliza's pussy again. She bucked wildly as she felt the vibrations of my voice on her clit. I pulled up again, and looked over at Daddy.

"Why don't you take your clothes off Daddy? Show me and Eliza that cock you're hiding."

He laughed and shook his head.

"Yeah, Daddy, show it to us. I wanna see it."

I looked up at Eliza and smiled but my attention was quickly drawn back to Daddy as I heard him taking off his clothes. We both gasped as his cock came into view. It was only semi-hard but it was big, bigger than any cock I'd ever seen.

"Oh my Daddy! That's one big fuckin' cock you got! I'd love to feel it in my pussy."

"I bet you would."

He smacked my ass and came behind me. I went back to licking Eliza's pussy as he ran the head of his cock against my slit. He teased me with it long after his cock was fully erect. I couldn't stand anymore of it and moved my mouth to yell.

"Stick it in me already!"

A growl came from him as he aimed and shoved his cock in me. I let out another yell mixed with pain and pleasure as his long, thick cock drove deep inside of my cunt. As I kept screaming, I put my mouth over Eliza's pussy. She immediately went into orgasm, and began to thrash around. I placed my hands on her stomach to make her hips stop moving so much, and I began to rock back and forth, driving Daddy's cock deeper and harder into my pussy. I pulled from Eliza, only after she'd hit my head repeatedly.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, that's good! Yeah, work that fuckin' cunt! Jesus, yes!"

I came then, Daddy gave a groan as my pussy shot its cream all over his cock. When I calmed down, I looked back at him and smiled. I addressed Eliza while my eyes stayed on Daddy.

"You gotta have this cock, sis, it's fuckin' awesome."

Eliza panted as she spoke, still recovering from the orgasm I had given her.

"Give it to me. Daddy, please! I wanna feel it, now!"

Daddy smacked my ass, telling me to move, and I crawled up Eliza's body. I turned around so that I could face her pussy and watch Daddy work his cock into her. My pussy was just inches away from her lips and she moaned as she saw my juices still dripping from me.

Daddy came up and I grabbed his cock. I moved it along her clit, causing moans to come from both her and Daddy. I aimed it towards her hole and looked up.

"Fuck her Daddy!"

He slid the head of his cock into her pussy, and stopped.

"Fuck! She's goddamn tight!"

"I told you, she just had sex tonight for the first time."

I kept a hold of his cock, lightly stroking the rest of the shaft that hadn't been inserted yet.

"So go slow, this monster you have might split her in two if you're not careful."

He pushed a little more, and Eliza whimpered. I turned my head and cooed at her.

"Shhh...it's alright. It won't hurt for very long, I promise."

As half of Daddy's cock was now fed into Eliza, I moved my hand from the rest of the shaft and looked up at him.

"Do it Daddy! Just do it! Fuck her now!"

Daddy's hand came up to my face, and he held it by my jaw as he smiled down.

"You're a pushy little slut aren't you?"

I laughed, "Not pushy, impatient. I want to see that whole fucking thing in her tight little cunt."

Daddy bent down and kissed me hard on the lips as he thrust his cock into Eliza. Her upper body came shooting up off the bed, and her face landed in my pussy. She screamed loudly and I moaned into Daddy's mouth. He released me and looked down.

"You just wanted her mouth on your pussy, didn't you?"

I laughed again and nodded.

"Yeah, and I knew exactly how to make it happen."

Daddy started thrusting hard into Eliza's pussy, and she kept her face buried in my pussy, moaning and screaming as she got through the pain of Daddy's cock stretching her out. When she got over the pain I yelled back at her.

"Lick it! Don't just moan into it! C'mon make me come!"

She started licking my clit, mimicking exactly what I had done to her. I moaned and moved my mouth back to her. I took turns licking her clit, and licking Daddy's cock as it moved in and out of her, until Daddy pulled me up by my hair and looked down at me.

"I'm about to come and I want both you girls to suck me off."

I moved, and he pulled out. Eliza sat up and stared, with a frightened look at Daddy's cock.

"I don't know how."

I brushed some of her hair out of her eyes and smiled at her.

"I'll teach you."

Daddy laid back and I grabbed his cock in both hands. I shook my head in amazement at the fact that even with both hands on him I still didn't have all of his cock. I looked over at Eliza.

"Okay, Liz, take the head in your mouth."

She bent down, opening her mouth wide. I almost laughed at the comical way she held herself. She took it and looked at me.

"Now suck it, just like you were doing my clit, only this is much much bigger."

She began to suck and I began to stroke Daddy's cock.

"That's a good girl. Now, swirl your tongue around it while you're sucking."

Daddy let out a moan, so I knew she was following my instructions well, but the shaft of his cock was getting dry.

"Are you swallowing your spit?"

She nodded and I sighed.

"Don't swallow it! You gotta keep it all wet, if it goes dry it doesn't feel good!"

She opened her lips and a stream of saliva ran down Daddy's cock. He moaned again and I smiled.

"Good girl. Now let me have a turn."

She moved and I brought my head down. I came back up after seeing Eliza still just sitting there.

"Do something!"

"What?"

"Lick his balls, he'll like that."

She moved down and did as was told until she said she wanted another turn. I moved a little, not really wanting to give up his cock. I took one of her hands and placed it on his shaft on top of one of mine, and we both commenced licking the head of his cock while we jacked him off. We took turns taking him into our mouths, until he yelled out.

"Get ready girls here it comes!"

I pushed Eliza's head down on his cock and kept it there as he began to empty his seed into her mouth. She thrashed about as he came into her mouth, and most of it ran back down her chin. I pulled her up when Daddy was finished and smiled at her. She looked at me, panting, with cum dripping down her lips. I moved towards her and began to clean her up. I kissed her when I had all of his seed off her skin, and pushed it into her mouth. She moaned and took it, sucking my tongue to get it all.

When I pulled away from her, she collapsed, completely satisfied and tired onto the bed. I smiled down at her as her eyes closed. Daddy got up and as he dressed he spoke.

"I'm going to assume that you girls will quit that constant fighting now."

"Oh I'm sure that won't happen."

He shook his head and smiled.

"Well, at least you guys can make up better than you usually do."

"That's true, and make up even better if we can have your cock as well."

He laughed, "that can definitely be arranged."

He came to the bed, and kissed the top of my head.

"Go to sleep now."

"Okay, Daddy. Good night."

"Night."

I watched him walk out the door before laying down with my sister.