Sister's Christmas Present

Story Info
Sister makes moves on brother before Christmas.
3.5k words
4.6
74.7k
127

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS 18 OR OLDER**

Christmas is in four days so I'm flying back home to Texas. I'm packing up my clothes and my girlfriend Victoria is as well. She's flying back to California to see her family. We both have our large suitcases on the bed and we're scurrying around the room throwing what we need in them. I'll miss her while we're separated. She is going to leave in about 15 minutes to catch her flight.

We're both 26 years old. We met in college in New York which is our home now. We've been together since we were 19 and I plan on marrying this girl someday. She's a taller girl with long platinum blonde hair. She is taller than most girls but still shorter than me because I'm 6'4. She always jokes that I'm her first boyfriend she could ever wear high heels with. She is slender and has a naturally athletic build.

"God!" Victoria exclaims. "I hate the JFK airport. I get so stressed whenever I have to go there."

"We're New Yorkers now so it's a reality we have to live with," I say trying to add some levity.

"I gotta run, babe," she says giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Merry Christmas, I'll see you when we're back."

"Merry Christmas!" I reply as she rushes out the door.

My flight isn't for another couple of hours and I'm all packed up. Victoria waited until the last minute to start packing and I started early. We're very different but we get along. I'll really miss her. We're basically an old married couple at this point. She's my best friend and I can't picture life without her. The sex is great and we understand each other's bodies perfectly. But there isn't that initial flame we used to have. But the puppy love phase only lasts so long. We're not tearing each other's clothes off while we're supposed to be studying in the college library anymore. My phone on the nightstand lights up and vibrates and I see a text from my sister Molly.

It reads "cant wait 2 see u."

My sister and I have a bit of a complicated past that I try to not think about. She's 28 years old and also was my first girlfriend. I'm not sure if "girlfriend" is a proper word to describe what we had. It's gross and disturbing. She's completely gorgeous, I wouldn't have slept with her if she wasn't. You can still tell if a girl is nice-looking even if they're related to you. She's short with black hair but she has always dyed the end of it different colors. The last time I saw her it was read on the tips. She has full plump lips and a full plump everything else as well.

When I was 18 and doing my first two years of college in Texas. We started to fool around. It started off innocent. Can you really call small actions of incest "innocent?" Oddly enough it was around Christmas time when it first started. She showed me her boobs because she "lost a bet with her friend." I think she just wanted to show them to me. They were large and full. Sometimes I still jerk off to thoughts of them. I try not to but when you're in the moment, whatever you desire the most just comes to mind.

Then from there we just started doing things to each other and it built into full-on sex. I felt her boobs so she got to feel my dick. She felt my dick so I got to feel her pussy. It built from there. We did everything you could possibly think of with each other. The last thing we did was kiss and that was when I decided to stop. She had sucked me off countless times. I'd came in her pussy and ass more times than I've jerked off but the kiss to me made it weird.

It wasn't that I didn't like it. I loved it, I've had many kisses in my life but kissing my sister made me feel something I had never felt before and haven't felt since. Even kissing my current girlfriend and future wife Victoria doesn't feel that good. After our first kiss, I moved to New York to finish my schooling. I asked Victoria out the first day. I thought she was pretty and kind but it was mostly because I needed something to prove to myself that I'm not some kind of weirdo who fucks his sister.

"Merry Christmas," I send as a reply.

We haven't talked about it. I didn't even need to tell her that I didn't want to talk about it. Every time I've come home to visit she just knows to never speak of it. We pretend we've never tasted each other's genitals and life goes on. Also, she knows I've been with my girlfriend for the past few years and love her. She's even met Victoria and they get along well.

I don't feel weird or shy about going back. There isn't any weirdness between us when we spend time together. She doesn't flirt or try to initiate anything. We behave like normal siblings. I don't even check her out. I am faithful and loyal to my girlfriend and also don't want to do something so vile anymore. I wish we had never started. But everything I learned about sex I learned from my sister. My first night with Victoria went well because I'd had so much practice fucking Molly.

I unloaded everything I learned from Molly onto Victoria the first night we had sex. I perfected the rhythm of my thrusts. I made sure to give her clit full attention. When I ate her pussy I ate her ass as well because Molly would always say "you may as well if you're already down there." I spanked her just like I would do with my sister. I was able to last a long time because my sister taught me endurance. When my sister and I would have sex. It wasn't like when you hook up with someone and you don't speak about what you didn't like. We gave each other tips and guidance on what felt good and what didn't.

I do greatly miss the feeling of sex with my sister. My girlfriend is great in bed but the energy isn't the same. She doesn't suck my cock exactly the way I want. My sister had this tongue technique that Victoria can never seem to get the hang of. But I don't sit around pining or feeling unsatisfied.

The light is only four hours so it goes by fast. I've just been leaning back in my seat with Airpods on. I get off the plane and look for my dad because he's the one who's supposed to be picking me up. But if he for some reason can't make it, I'll just get an Uber to take me. I'm standing around the airport looking around for him but I can't see him anywhere. This isn't like him. We are both very similar in that we are timely and do everything in advance. Suddenly hands go over my eyes and I can't see.

"Guess who," I hear my sister say behind me with a giggle.

"Definitely Donald Trump," I reply jokingly.

"Very funny, Ted," my sister says as I turn around to get a good look at her. "I've missed my teddy bear. You're always so busy these days."

"I work a lot and New York is not a cheap place to live."

She looks beautiful as usual. Her hair is still long, black, and wavy. But this time the ends are dyed silver. She smiles at me, revealing her adorable dimples. I pull her in for a warm hug, squeeze, and lean back a bit. I lift her in the air for a few seconds and she giggles and tells me to put her down.

"I thought dad was picking me up," I say getting into the passenger seat of her car.

"I told Papa to sit this one out because I wanted to pick you up." She says while fastening her seatbelt. "Also it was getting late and you know he likes to sleep early."

It is fairly dark out. I didn't even realize the time. It's 9 PM and it's wintertime in Texas so it's pitch black out. In New York, you can't ever see the stars and it's never truly dark out. Places are always open and buildings always have bright lights on them. But back home in Texas, you can see the stars clearly. I've been away for so long that I almost forgot what this looks like. The air is clear and you're not constantly breathing in chemicals and smoke. I just smell trees and nature all around me.

My sister looks so happy driving me back home. I'm not some freak that always thinking about the two years he spent fucking his sister but it does come to mind. I wonder if she thinks about it too. She's just my innocent loving sister right now but I still remember how her pussy felt and how she used to scream my name. She never brings it up and I'm thankful but sometimes a small part of me wishes she would. I quickly look at the road ahead of us because for the last few minutes I've just been staring at her. I've been admiring her face. I love those dimples when she smiles.

Out of nowhere, I feel her hand rest on my upper thigh. It's just innocently resting there. She isn't making any moves towards my dick or trying to erotically rub my leg. It's just resting there. What does this mean? We get home at 10:20 and as expected, our parents are asleep. My sister still lives in Texas but has a small house nearby. We always stay with our parents during Christmas though so they let us sleep in the guest bedroom. The guest bedroom is just my old bedroom. They turned my sister's old room into an office. There are two beds on the opposite sides of the room. My sister already has her side situated. I set my bag on the floor and take a seat on the bed.

"I don't know what it is about flying that exhausts me so much," I say rubbing my eyes. "I have more energy after running full-speed for a whole mile."

"It's so shitty," my sister says sitting down next to me on the bed. "I don't know how you fly so much for your job."

We both lay back in the bed next to each other and look up at the ceiling. We spend the next couple of hours talking about everything we've missed since we last saw each other. I tell her about how I'm looking at engagement rings so she tells me that she thinks she's going to get a big promotion. It's all very similar to how we first started touching each other. It was transactional in a way. I touch her so she touches me. I'm telling her about my life so she's telling me about her life. I turn my head and look over at the digital clock and see that it's already past 1 AM. We've been talking so long but it seems like only minutes have passed.

Also, our hands seem to have come together. Our fingers are interlocked and her head is pressed up against my shoulder. Maybe even more than the sex, I miss this. I miss just generally spending time with my sister. We have always gotten along so well. I feel bad for just suddenly leaving for New York after she kissed me. Maybe I should address it.

"Hey," I say softly. "I'm sorry about...you know."

"About what?" my sister asks sounding confused. "You didn't anything wrong. You just got here."

"I'm sorry about just leaving after, you know. I just want to say I'm sorry."

My sister lets go of my hand and rolls over facing away from me. I hope I didn't hurt her by leaving out of the blue all those years ago. We were doing something that no brother and sister should ever do.

"Oh," Molly says with a long pause. "You're talking about THAT. The thing we never talk about."

"Yeah, I'm sorry," I say. "We don't have to talk about it again."

"No no, it's okay. We can talk about it."

My sister rolls over and faces me. Her head is back in my shoulders and our fingers are interlocked again.

"Uhm, so," I begin. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Did you know that you were my first time?" My sister asks quickly.

"Really? Same."

"You didn't even need to say. I knew you never had sex before me."

"Shut up."

We both giggle and continue to tease each other. I tease her about her orgasm face and she teases me about how I fell over on top of her when she sucked me off once. Transactional again. This is such a weird conversation but it feels comfortable. It's like talking to an ex about the old times.

"Why'd we stop?" My sister asks pressing into me even more.

"Because you kissed me," I answer honestly.

"Is that a bad thing given the situation? Sucking your dick is okay but kissing is where you draw the line?"

"No, I.... never mind."

"It's okay, we had to stop anyway. That kiss felt too good."

"It was amazing, Molly."

"Best kiss I've ever had. You're also the best sex I've ever had. What the fuck. No other guy can do me like you can."

"How many other guys have you been with since me?"

"I don't know, maybe three or four. I have a friends-with-benefits situation going on right now so I can get dick when I want. How about you?"

"Just one."

"That's really sweet that you've only been with your sister and the love of your life. Sweet in a fucked up way, but sweet."

We lay like that for another hour talking about life. We leave the conversation of sex. I'm glad to have gotten out of that. I want to maintain a normal relationship with my sister. But I'm glad we settled this and finally faced the elephant in the room we've been ignoring for all these years. We eventually stop talking and the room is quiet for a few minutes. We're just staring at the ceiling holding hands.

"Do you want to have sex again?" My sister bluntly asks out of nowhere.

"What?" I say sitting up and letting go of your hand. "We can't. I have a girlfriend."

"Ted, listen," she says gently taking my hand again. "It's not even cheating because we're siblings. We don't have plans on being together right? It's like masturbation."

"Molly."

"Ted, please. If you don't want to that's okay. I won't make you feel bad. But just please consider it."

My sister lets go of my hand and stands up in front of me. She pulls her shirt off over her head revealing her large impressive breasts. She has always had large dark nipples. She throws the shirt on the floor and pulls down her pants and panties all at once. I see her pussy in front of me with neatly trimmed dark hairs. She gets in my lap facing me and puts her breasts directly in my face. With all my power I resist licking them.

"We don't even have to kiss, okay?" my sister whispers in my ear.

My dick is getting hard and it's pressing into her exposed pussy through my pants. She feels it and smiles. She starts rocking her hips back and forth deviously. This is cheating. The fact that I haven't thrown her off me is cheating. I was cheating when I didn't leave the room when she took off her shirt. I want this, I really do.

"This is cheating, Molly," I say putting my hands on her hips.

"You're right," she agrees. "But people cheat every day. And this is something you could get away with forever. You could spend weeks with me and she wouldn't know that we were fucking. We could all be in the same house and you could come to my room and she'd never suspect because I'm your sister."

"Molly," I whimper.

"Just tell me to stop, Ted, and I will. Just say it. Say you don't want to be inside your sister's tight wet pussy again and I'll go back to how it was before. But it was so boring before, don't you agree?"

She is grinding hard against my clothed cock. I'm starting to move my hips along with her but I need to snap out of this. It feels too good. My naked sister is in my arms again and throwing herself at me. It's wrong in every way. I could possibly get beyond the taboo of incest. But I have a girlfriend who I love dearly.

"I can't hurt, Victoria," I mutter and then lick her left nipple.

"No one is getting hurt," my sister says with a moan. "She won't know so she won't be hurt. I don't want to be with you, Ted, you're my brother. I just want to fuck you."

My sister is grinding on my dick hard, moaning and gasping. I'm trying my best to maintain an indifferent expression but I can't. I pull her down and kiss her on the mouth with all my passion. She lets out a quick squeal and wraps her arms around me. I haven't felt this good in years. I miss the fun and the naughtiness. I used to fuck her from behind in the woods by the creek all the time. We'd spend hours out there just exploring each other's bodies.

"Do you want to kiss me, Ted?" My sister asks looking down at me worriedly. "You're not going to freak out and leave again, right?"

"Not this time," I reply confidently.

She smiles big and her adorable dimples reveal themselves again. Quickly she unzips my pants and pulls out my dick. Usually, she'd tease me for a bit or rub it on the outside of her pussy for a few minutes but within seconds I feel my cock go all the way inside her. She squeezes me tight and lets out a loud sigh of relief.

"There's the dick I've been missing," she says panting.

"I've missed your pussy every day, Molly," I say and kiss her hard again.

She starts bouncing up and down on my cock. I feel it sliding in and out. Her pussy is warm and wet. Victoria's pussy is good but nothing feels as spectacular as my own flesh and blood. We've only been fucking for a couple of minutes and I already feel her pussy tighten around my cock and she starts moaning into my ear. She's cumming already. My sister has never been one to cum fast so she really must have missed this. I've been looking at her boobs for a while but when I look up into her eyes I see they are watery like she recently wiped tears away.

"Hey, hey," I say and stop moving my hips. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is okay, now," she says smiling and then gives me another long kiss. "Everything is perfect."

We both go back to moving our hips. We fall right back into our perfect learned rhythm. When she goes forward I sink in deeper. We know each other well. I'm really enjoying all the kissing. I'm quite used to her pussy but all this kissing is something new to me. It feels almost electric. Along with the sensation of fucking her deep, the feeling of her lips on mine cause my whole body to tingle everywhere.

"You're gonna cum soon," my sister says quietly.

"How do you always know when I'm about to cum?" I ask thrusting forward.

"I just know my brother well."

Right as I start shaking and cum starts splashing inside of her. She leans forward and kisses me harder than ever before. Her tongue goes inside my mouth and she wraps her arms around me tight. I squeeze my hands down on her hips tight and we both shake as I unload all my seed deep inside of her. It's the most satisfying feeling in the world. I fall back onto the bed and she falls with me without stopping the kiss. My tongue stays in her mouth and my dick stays deep inside her pussy.

With a loud gasp for air, she finally separates our kiss. She is panting and there is a line of spit connecting my lips to hers. She leans forward and kisses me again and then just lays her head down next to my head on the bed. She is breathing in and out loudly in my ear. What the fuck is wrong with us?