Sister's Divorce

Story Info
Brother helps sister through some hard times.
1.3k words
4.25
197.8k
107
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a call from my mother. She said my sister Lynn had called to tell her that her husband Ross was divorcing her. I didn't know whether to laugh for feel sorry for my sister. My sister and I were total opposites. My sister was very religious and I wasn't. The first chance I got, I quit going to church. My sister also liked to push her religion on everyone else. I barely hung up the phone and it rang again. It was Lynn.

"Ross divorced me," she said.

I could hear Lynn sobbing on the other end. Evidently her soon to be ex-husband had been cheating on her. I think it took Lynn totally by surprise and she didn't know what to do now.

"Can you come and visit me Bobby?"

Damn, I didn't know what I could do for my sister and I didn't want to spend a weekend listening to her cry. Besides we weren't very close these days. The last time I saw my sister was at her wedding three years ago. Lynn kept begging me and I caved in. Two weeks later I was ringing her doorbell. My sister had changed since I last saw her. Lynn always had a cute face, but she had packed on some weight since the last time I saw her.

She invited me in and then hugged me hard. I could smell wine on her breath. That was strange because my sister never drank alcohol before. It was against her morals. Lynn and I sat down on the couch and my sister poured her soul out to me. She had been so blind, Lynn said. Ross finally got tired of all the religious babbling and he sought out another woman. I could see my sister's tears as she told me her tale.

I didn't quite know what to do so I took my hand and began to rub my sister's back.

"I don't know what to do Bobby," she said as she cried.

I didn't know either. Lynn then threw her arms around me and really started to ball. I always hate when women cry like that. After a minute or two, Lynn pulled back and looked at my face. I don't know how it happened exactly, but we kissed each other. Maybe it was the alcohol talking. I could also smell my sister's perfume and as much as I want to deny it, I was getting turned on.

Maybe it was my cock talking, but I reached up and put a hand on my sister's breasts. My sister wasn't very big in the tit department, but I felt her nipple pressing into the palm of my hand. From there it was all downhill. I pulled the shirt off my sister and I undid her bra. Lynn didn't stop me or tell me to quit. I stood up and undressed in front of Lynn. When I finished I was naked before my sister.

My dick was already semi-hard and Lynn had her eyes glued to my prick. It shocked me completely when my sister reached out and took my cock in her hand. She began to stroke me and then she leaned over and took me in her mouth. Fuck, that felt so good! My sister must have had a total moral breakdown. She took me right down to the root. I knew if she sucked me for very long I was going to blow. It never came to that.

I pulled away and lifted my sister up from the couch. I stripped off her pants and panties. Lynn wasn't into grooming I could see. She had a thick pubic bush. I pushed her onto her back and I spread her thighs apart. Lynn just gave me this wild look. I knew I had to be crazy doing what I was doing. I got between her chubby thighs and I entered my sister.

It took me some time to fully enter my sister's pussy. She was oh so tight. I wondered how much sex she and Ross had while they were together. Slowly I pushed into Lynn. My sister was moaning and crying out.

"Oh my God Bobby, you're so big!"

I am around seven inches in length, but not very thick. I wondered what kind of heat Ross had been packing. I loosened my sister up with my cock. I used my dick to circle around in her pussy. Lynn to her credit, was gripping me tightly. She wanted my cock, there was no doubt about it. I finally worked my rod in the whole way. I held it there for a few moments and then I gave my sister a good fucking.

I was pounding my dick into my sister. She was getting into it now. Lynn placed her legs around me and held on tight. I was bottoming out with every hard stroke I gave her. Lynn's muscles were going into a spasm. We must have fucked a half hour or so before I felt my nuts start to pinch. Lynn said nothing about pulling out. I had no idea if she was on birth control. She knew I was taking her with my bare cock. I just couldn't bring myself to stop.

I grunted loudly and squirted a big load of my baby seed into my sister's belly. When Lynn felt the heat from my seed her body stiffened. It was too late to do anything about it now. She milked my hard erection of all my cream. We must have continued for some long minutes. My dick finally got soft so I slowly pulled out of my sister. My cum began to leak out of my sister's pussy. She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

I didn't see her for some time. Eventually Lynn came back out and sat down next to me.

"I am not on any birth control, Bobby."

Damn, that was not good. I was surprised my sister let me go through with fucking her. Well, there wasn't anything we could do now. Lynn kissed me once more on the lips. It was like she couldn't get enough of me. We had made a mistake, I know it now, but we didn't end it there. We went back to the bedroom and I took my sister once more. Somehow the dam must have broke. Lynn made me hard with her mouth once again. She had me lie back and she mounted me.

I didn't think I would be able to go again so soon. Maybe it had to do with having forbidden love with your sister. Lynn got over top of me and slid down my erect pole. My hands went to her cheeks and I pulled them apart. This time it was so much easier to fuck my sister. My load was still inside her. I brought my ass up from the bed and I fed my sister all of my dick. We went much longer this time around. Somehow I manage to feed Lynn more of my love oil.

Lynn seemed to be greedy for cum. That was the only way to explain it all. When we finished my sister said she had more orgasms in the last two hours than all three years she had been married to her husband. What happened the rest of the weekend? You might have guessed it. We spent a good portion of our time together fucking. I never wore a rubber all that time. Lynn said nothing about fucking her bare.

By the time it came for me to go, my dick was red and raw. Lynn begged me to stay, but I had to get back and go to work. We made plans to see each other soon. I am not sure what I have gotten myself into. I am pretty sure that Lynn and I have not made love for the last time.