Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't talk much, but I was developing a mental checklist in my mind to come back to when I debriefed my audience. When I got to the time for la petite mort, I realized that I had arrived at a hyper-excited state too. I needed to cum, to blast my seed deep into Sheila and consummate our relationship for another day.

As I felt the surges deep in my body, I started the same steps I'd used earlier on Gale and Nancy. I kept count and there were a dozen carefully orchestrated steps. Pussy, clit, ass, breasts, neck, sides, lips, G-spot were all touched and re-touched in a major way within seconds of each other or simultaneously.

Sheila started to cling to me as though I were the last life preserver in a turbulent sea. She looked at me with large doe eyes, obviously desperate for release. I felt her insides twitch and clench around my organ, and then her vaginal muscles started to vibrate and spasm in an intense way I'd never felt. As I started to hose down her insides with my cum, Sheila looked at me with a pleading look that the pleasure she felt would never stop. She'd crested perfectly ... and then she went limp and blacked out.

I heard gasps around me in the room. Several people muttered the term 'The Big Steve Experience,' and I had to be sure not to let that go to my head.

I completed the last of my orgasmic surges of semen into Sheila's tightness before I extracted. In that time, the vibrations and spasms of her cunt continued, slowed, and stopped. I moved beside Sheila and held her close to me, enveloped in my arms with the energy of love permeating our space.

About two or three minutes went by. Several other climaxes occurred around the room but no one blacked out. Sheila's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me with genuine awe.

"Oh, God, Steve, that was ... the most ... pleasure I've ever had in one dose. Thank you." She turned her head in my lap and kissed my chest. After a minute I helped her sit up.

Sheila muttered, "I fought it. I kept telling myself I wouldn't faint and that I couldn't possibly experience that much pleasure. I was so wrong. When it came, I didn't want it to stop. You ... you were ... magnificent." We kissed again.

One by one, each of the other couples finished, savored their afterglows and then visibly and consciously rejoined the rest of us in the room.

Lyle said, "Steve, you are a master." A couple of others in the circle nodded in agreement. I think I blushed.

He continued, "I realize how much the foreplay had to do with the finished result, and then you were so careful - protective almost - of Sheila and I could tell she felt that loving energy from you."

I agreed, "You have to realize that lovemaking is about an energy exchange between the two or three or four of you, and that love is the most powerful energy. Towards the end of our session, and my time with Nancy and Gale, all I did was upload my love and energy to them. In their case, they peaked like never before and then moved to an unconscious state of mind to enjoy the feelings and sensations in a deeper dimension."

Sheila said, "Well, whatever you did it worked. I've never had an orgasm like that. You've been holding out on us." Fran and Ally both made comments to the same effect.

In response to a question from Lyle, I enumerated the steps I'd recalled in my general lovemaking, and specifically in bringing Sheila to her peak climax. I knew he wanted to take notes and memorize the process, but I didn't think it was that mechanical. A lot depended on your partner, their erogenous zones, their sexual frenzy, and more.

Chip surprised all of us, even the friends in his group of five, by inviting us to come outside on the chilly night and slip into a six-man hot tub. He sized us all up and commented that we all might fit if the women sat on out laps.

Somehow, we fit the nine of us into the tub, water sloshing over the sides as the last of us submerged. We were laughing at our antics to get everyone in the spa. Gale, Fran, and Ally were stretched out across multiple laps as the warm water bubbled around us. I had to resist the urge to diddle Gale to another climax, and did indeed resist until Ally enjoyed a notable crest that Aidan had delivered to her with his fingers. Gale was then next to bask in a further climax from my fingers. She kissed me passionately after the peak had passed.

Other than commenting on the great feel of the hot tub, only a few words of praise were expressed about the previous hours. When the skin on our fingers started to ripple, we all got out of the hot tub, dried off, and ran into the house.

The girls and I dressed, kissed everyone goodbye, pledged we'd see them all again soon, and we drove home. We crashed into bed with pleasant memories of a fascinating and exciting night.

* * * * *

I was up early, still charged with some the energy from the night before. The evening had been mind blowing for me.

I made coffee and French toast, setting up the dining table. Fran came out of the bedroom in one of my t-shirts.

She started, "Last night was ..."

I interrupted her. "Before you say anything, I want you to take a piece of paper and write down the answers to a couple of questions about last night, OK?"

"Sure, I think I get it. We won't influence each other."

"Exactly. I want genuine off-the-top-of-your-head feelings." I passed her a blank sheet of paper.

Fran asked, "What are the questions?"

"What did you feel going into last nights session? Were your expectations met? What surprised you? On a scale of one to ten, did you like last night? Would you do it again? How often?"

Fran started writing, "That's pretty comprehensive."

As she scribbled, Sheila and Ally came out of the bedroom, also wearing my t-shirts. I explained what we were doing before they had a chance to say anything, repeating the questions a couple of times. They watched Fran, and then accepted the challenge, each picking a place away from us to jot down their answers. I'd already done mine just before Fran appeared.

When everyone was done, we all sat and started in the French toast and breakfast treats.

I said, "Let's go around the table, and read your answers to each question as we come to it. We'll see how aligned in our feelings we are." I paused and got agreement, and then started, "The first question was what did we feel going into last night's party? I felt nervous, excited, unsure of how you'd feel afterwards, concerned that I might lose one of you to one of them, anxious about my performance - that's a guy thing, desire to impress, geared up to do a little extra." I finished and turned to Fran on my left.

Fran, Sheila, and Ally responded in turn. Their comments were similar to mine: nervous, blushing, hoping for a good time for everyone, afraid someone wouldn't like some physical feature like their breasts, on my best behavior, performing like a porn star, etc.

The next question, 'Were your expectations met?' we went around the table. The responses were, "Yes, far exceeded. I didn't know it would be so much fun. Yes, and I'm horny just thinking about it. Yes, and I'll never forget the evening."

Another question, 'What surprised you?' elicited a few comments: "Three women fainting because of what I did to or for them. How varied the men were in their lovemaking technique. The number of orgasms (good). Exhibitionism. Voyeurism is fun. Feeling pangs of jealousy as I watched some of you make love to someone new. Feeling good when I saw one of you enjoying yourselves. The sexual energy in the room (good!)."

The question asking for a rating of the night got all tens. When I asked, they all said they couldn't imagine a more stimulating night than what we'd just shared.

Last, the responses to 'Would you do it again? How often?' had pretty uniform replies: "Yes, monthly. Yes, every few weeks. Yes, not every weekend but not too long in between get togethers. Yes, every two weeks at start and maybe monthly later on after we get used to it; this would keep us psyched up for a session."

Ally made us all laugh, she thought we should have group sex every night with lots of orgasms and cum splattered all over everybody.

I commented, "I'm amazed at how uniform we are."

Fran asked, "Tell us about the pangs of jealousy you felt."

I thought for a moment, "Let me start with a preface to my remarks. I love each of you, and I didn't realize until last night how deep that feeling was. When I looked around and each of you were in the throes of passion with another man, I had a feeling of loss sweep over me - as though each of you were going to go off with that person. Call it low self-worth or self-esteem on my part, but that's what I felt. Those feelings of insecurity led to a feeling of jealousy - fear of loss of something of great value to me, the love each of you share with me."

"So, how did you get over it, or didn't you?"

"At the time, I had Nancy and Gale with me, and I kind of kicked myself in the head and said, 'Hey, wait a minute, that's irrational.' I talked to myself about how I was making up stories without any basis other than my own insecurities. I knew I could ask each of you how you felt about each of the other men, and I know from how we interact that you'd be honest with me. I also felt as though I was responding to a message society was sending to me, and not a genuine feeling of my own; or another way, the green monster was outside of me, not inside."

Sheila said, "I felt the same way when I saw you with Nancy and Gale, yet Chip was doing a nice job making me happy."

Ally said, "I couldn't identify it last night, but I felt that too."

I asked, "So, what did you feel about the guys there ... or the women, for that matter?"

Ally said, "I like the three of them very much, but they're not you. It's not about the sex either; it's much deeper than that. I feel your loving energy every moment of the day, even when we're apart. I didn't feel that from those men. It wasn't bad, it just was ... plain - an interesting encounter with someone I liked."

Fran said, "I agree. I liked making love with three new men in one night. I felt like that ethical slut you talked about a few days ago. I knew I was being slutty, and I loved it. I would have done more guys, a gangbang even. And, Ally's right, it was sex not love, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I love you. I like them."

Sheila said, "Ditto on all counts. My inner slut liked making out with three new men, and walking around nude in someone else's home knowing I'd get fucked again any second. I like the guys too, but I love you. I would like to see them again, but if I never did that would be all right too. Now, what'd you think about the women?"

I commented, "Gale and Nancy are pretty, emotional, approachable, and sexy. Like all of us, they work to stay in shape. They don't have the charisma, personality, verve, or sparkle that you three do. They were horny, fucked beautifully like little minx, but I didn't feel love for them. I did feel affection and my natural male protectiveness came into play, but I knew something was missing. I want to comment that we use the term 'make love' for what we do, and we applied that term last night, but really mostly it was 'fucking.' It was good old fashioned intercourse for the pleasure of the act, and not much more, and I surely believe there's a place for that in life."

"Thank you."

I said, "I expect to hear from Lyle or Chip some day soon, probably inviting us back again. I think they had fun with us, and we certainly opened their eyes to some new ways of thinking and new techniques. I'll see what I can put together in three or four weeks."

The girls nodded acceptance to that idea.

* * * * *

The following week our thoughts were mostly on our memories of the evening we spent with Lyle and Nancy Reddick, Chip and Gale Dunn, and Aidan Winslow. It was a small orgy with the four of us, and we each enjoyed our time. Ally described the evening as taking a bath in sex.

We did make a date with Lyle to get together in two weeks. The thought of a repeat performance gave us all a jolt of extra sexuality. When we were together we started to fantasize about the things we didn't do that night, for instance girl-on-girl action between the wives and some of our circle.

Jean Henson called midweek and asked us to come for dinner on Saturday. As long as I was fantasizing, I started to think of what Jean would be like in bed. Unlike Nancy and Gale, I'd developed a significant relationship with Jean because of all the visits we'd had at their house, usually for weekend meals. Of course, over the past couple of months we'd had an escalating flirtation taking place, usually at her instigation.

The last couple of visits the interactions between Jean and me had escalated to a level I was sure suggested a desire on her part for a sexual relationship. We'd even hinted through words about making love with each other.

While we'd been active, the girls had decided that a physical relationship with Dave - their father or dad - might be a most interesting proposition. Fran, who shared no blood with her stepfather, had started the flirtation with him and he'd responded well like any red-blooded male would with a woman as pretty and sexy as Fran.

The last couple of visits Fran had reinforced her interest in something more significant with Dave. Simultaneously, Sheila and Ally came on to him a little to see how he'd respond. Apparently, he'd had thoughts about a physical relationship with his daughters, because, according to Ally, he responded very well, especially when she gave him a billion dollar kiss and held his hand to her breast in one of their more tender moments.

We got out to their home in Dillon about four on Saturday afternoon. As the girls went to find Dave and impress upon him how much they loved him ... and wanted to love him, Jean and I went into the kitchen and I got a really powerful welcome. The kisses were warm and unequivocal in displaying how we felt about each other. Further, Jean maneuvered my leg between her thighs so she could hump me and she could feel the bulge in my pants that she'd created.

We'd been this far before, kissing and some subtle humping. This time a minute into our teasing and play, Jean raised the stakes. As we were French kissing and she pressed her pussy against my leg, she reached down with one hand and rubbed the rapidly swelling erection in my pants.

We both moaned into our kiss as she did her seduction. When we pulled apart, Fran stood in the doorway smiling at the two of us.

Jean looked over and saw her daughter. She blushed in embarrassment, but Fran came over to her mother and engaged her in a hot French kiss right in front of me. I guess if there were a way to say to her mother that 'What I've seen was OK,' she'd picked a pretty good way. I could feel the steam rising between the two of them as the kiss progressed, and that alone changed forever the relationship between mother and daughter.

Later, when we were being playful in fixing dinner, I referred to Jean as the 'Resident Cougar.' She laughed and said, "Oh, you have no idea ... yet!" I told Sheila and she got a kick out of the interchange. She wondered what the male equivalent of cougar was; the closest she could get was the term 'Manther.' She also pointed out that I would appropriately be called a 'Cub.'

Fran and Ally monopolized Dave before dinner, sitting tightly against him, rubbing him all over affectionately, and tending to his every need. He ate up the attention, and spent a lot of time kissing the girls to say thank you. As I checked, I noticed that the kisses became increasingly intimate and erotic, building to open French kisses as he groped the girls' bodies outside their clothing.

I wondered what would move the action from the teasing and 'polite' foreplay stage to the more serious 'action' stage. When I was alone with Jean in the kitchen, I posed the question to her. "Jean, babe (a term she liked), you know the girls are being very affectionate with Dave, and you and I have a building relationship too. None of us can figure out what will take our foreplay to the next level. Have you thought about it?"

Jean studied me, and realized I was serious and not teasing. She nodded and tended to some task on the counter. As she worked she said, "Dave and I were wondering the same thing. We didn't want to presume ... or assume your desire to go further. Dave is especially cautious because while you and I don't share any relationship other you being our daughters' boyfriend, he is the father of two of them and the other's Dad."

"Do we need an intermediary or a catalyst of some kind?"

"That would be nice, particularly for Dave, but I can't think what that might be."

"What if I told him the girls were ready to be in his bed ... to make love with him."

Jean's head snapped up and she looked at me in awe, "Wow. Is that true?"

"Yes." I grinned back at her.

Jean said, "I think you should tell him ... maybe in the presence of one or two of them so he can see them acknowledge that supposition."

"What about you and me?" I asked.

"Steve, I ... I want to make love with you. You've not only captured my daughters' hearts, you've captured mine. I love you. Probably not as much as they do, but I have a beating heart for you with love written all over it."

"And if we do something intimate it won't upset your marriage?" I felt nervous vibrations about the concept throughout my body, good ones and strange ones.

Jean chuckled, "No." She paused and embraced a thought before she spoke, "Let me tell you a secret. Dave and I have been swingers on and off since we met."

"Your daughters speculated about that a couple of weeks ago, but that's all it was."

"When we found like minded people we somehow found a way to enjoy the intimacy with them. One couple we are friends with we have known for twenty years, and we have shared our love with them in many ways. So, to your original question, Dave will not be upset. What would upset both of us, I'm sure, is if our interactions with any of you upset the relationshipsyou have with each other. You are getting along so nicely together, and in such a small space too. I would want some assurance on that front."

Fran came back into the kitchen, "Assurance on what front?"

I spoke boldly, "That if you girls made love to Dave, and I made love to Jean, that our relationships wouldn't suffer - you, me, Sheila, and Ally."

Fran went and hugged her Mom. "We're stronger than you think. I know we've only been together five or six months, but we have some of the best mechanisms for coping and getting through problems I've ever seen. Steve is a genius at keeping us grounded and focused on our love for each other. If there's a problem, we always seem to be able to rise above it. I don't think this would be a problem."

I said to Jean, "Tell Fran what you told me just before she came into the room. Be open."

Jean hesitated and blurted out, "Your father and I have been swingers ever since we met, and in fact that's how we met - at a swinger's party. We aren't as active now as we've been in the past, but we have had loving relationships that included sex with a number of other couples."

Fran laughed, "I thought so. I remember almost catching you one night."

Jean chortled, "Yes, at one time or another each of you girls almost caught us. We were always prepared to level with you, and I guess now is the time - two-and-a-half decades after we started that lifestyle."

Fran let out a low whistle at the realization and time period.

Dave, Ally, and Sheila squeezed through the kitchen door; he had his arms around each of them as they surrounded him. Ally said, "Level with us about what?"