Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 07

Story Info
Date nights. Surprise delivery irks Ally.
6.8k words
4.71
34k
25

Part 7 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 – Sisters, Friends and Lovers

Date nights. Surprise delivery irks Ally

The next two nights I had dates with Fran and then Sheila. While we did different things and ate at different restaurants, the evenings ended the same with a dedicated and focused lovemaking session with each of them, and then me cradling them in my arms as we went to sleep. There was no doubt in any of their minds that I didn't love them dearly.

Friday night, Dave and Jean drove into Cambridge to see us for dinner and to view the new apartment. Despite the dates, we'd made significant progress in setting up each room. Only a few cardboard boxes packed with various things remained to be dealt with.

This time, I was the one that welcomed Jean to our apartment with a knock-your-socks-off kiss and hug. After a minute in a lip-lock with her, we pulled apart and watched the girl's welcome to their father. Dave got what I gave to Jean times three.

Jean whispered to me, "Since you were at the house and we made love, Dave has been an absolute animal. I don't think we've fucked so much since the two of us started to date, and even then as you know we had the help of others."

I volunteered, "We can help. I think each of the girls is interested in connecting with Dave tonight ... and I'm certainly interested in making it with you."

We gave a tour of the apartment and the Hensons loved our new digs. They particularly loved our master bedroom with the super-king bed in it, and the queen bed on the other side of the room. They confessed that they'd come to enjoy exhibitionism and voyeurism through their swing parties over the years.

Jean told me in an aside, "Dave was shy at first. I think he was afraid he'd wilt if a lot of people were looking at him. When he tried it – I think it was with Penny Samuels, if I remember right – he had the opposite experience. It made him absolutely rigid, and the two of them put on a show for us for hours. They still do when we get together and she's there. I had a wonderful experience when I was center stage with Walter Barnes; he'd been worried but also responded wonderfully to being watched. Showing off really does something great for you."

I said, "Well, tonight we can test that hypothesis. You and I can take the queen bed, and Dave and the three girls can take the super king. If any of them want to join us, we still have some room."

We walked a few blocks to a small Mexican restaurant that we'd come to like. The restaurant fawned over us, putting a table together for the six of us and even giving us some special cinnamon flavored chips and honey for dessert that tasted divine.

We walked back to the apartment, and it didn't take long for the lust and romance to overtake each of us. Jean and I were making out on the sofa, as the girls pawed over Dave, attempting to drive him insane with the female attention. Because of the groans he emitted, I think they were succeeding.

When Fran and Ally were topless, and Dave had lost his pants to allow for unfettered blowjobs, the four of them got up and went into the bedroom. Jean and I continued to pet and kiss on the sofa, our clothing disappearing from our bodies in deliberate and calculated moves by each of us.

"Jean, how do you do it, you have a body as beautiful and young as your daughters. You're trim, curvy in all the right place, still have perky tits, and beautiful skin."

Jean laughed, "Well, thank you. I fuck a lot, and I think that counts for a lot. Sex is superb exercise. I occasionally take a bukkake bath too, and I bet that's what makes my skin stay young – all that cum."

"Do you suppose that's why I'm keeping my weight from going up – all the screwing around with you, the girls, and Nancy and Gale?" I ran my hands down the front of my body, stopping just above my privates. I knew Jean was trying to gross me out a little with her comments. We'd been here before with our word games.

Jean chuckled, "Oh, I'm sure of it ... and that reminds me, do you think your friends would mind some senior swingers joining up with you on one of your sex nights? You've talked about them, and I got the lowdown from a couple of my daughters too. The Fabulous 5 as you call them all sound like fun. Tell me their names again."

I said, "We're all eager to see them next weekend – here, in fact. I'll ask them and let you know. Their names are Lyle and Nancy Reddick, Chip and Gale Dunn, and ... well, you met Aidan."

"Oh, thank you. It's been a while since we've played with new people. My body gets flushed, I get wet, and my nipples get hard when I think about new situations where you can't predict what sex with someone will be like. I look forward to meeting your other friends. Aidan was so nice ... and appealing ... and I would have jumped his bones if you hadn't been around the day you drove out with the truck." Jean laughed at her boldness.

I felt Jean's hand surround my turgid shaft. She started to move the outer skin up and down in a highly erotic fashion, and the sensation made the rest of me want to jump out of my skin the pleasure was so great. I loved her touch and responded to it. I hardened even further without a conscious thought, and the sensations of pleasure started to move up from my groin. As she stroked me, I allowed the palm of my right hand to encapsulate a breast, making sure that I trapped the rising nipple between two fingers so I could pinch and pull on the protuberance. I pulled my hand away, taking the nipple and distending her breast outward. Jean moaned and then put her other arm around my neck and kissed me.

Jean whispered, "If you keep doing that to my breast, you might get lucky." Her voice was strained, and I could tell she liked what I'd been doing to her.

I dropped my hand lower to her pussy. The way she was sitting gave me open access, so I sank two fingers into her moist cunt feeling the excess of female moisture awaiting my attention in this area. She was ripe and ready for action.

An hour later, Jean and I declared the end to round one and the start of round two. We went into the master bedroom where Dave and my three roommates – his daughters – were having a sexual tryst. The two of us took the vacant queen bed, laying our nude bodies down beside each other, and watching how the quartet on the larger bed was doing.

Just as we got comfortable and started to pet each other's erogenous zones for round two, Dave came with a thunderous outburst of dirty talk and curse words to amplify his pleasure. At that instant, the object of his affection was Sheila who made a gargling sound of pleasure as she wrapped herself around her lover father. Beside them on the bed, Fran and Ally were in a sapphic sixty-nine position, and the sound of their sister and father must have been enticing enough that it pushed at least one of them over the edge into their own climax.

Jean whispered to me, "I never get tired to watching someone make love, and when it's like this – members of my own family and I include you in that – I get all shivery inside because of the beauty and wonder I know they're feeling. I know we're all crazy, but this is soooo nice."

I agreed, "Me too. When we started sharing I had various pangs of jealousy that I had to work through. I knew deep inside that I wanted the girl, the people I love, to experience pleasure and love. For a while I thought I had to be the sole source of that pleasure and love, and then one day I realized that I couldn't possibly be one hundred percent of what each of them needed, even in the area of sex. I've come to hope that I'm a majority of what they need, but realistically I expect them to search and find the people that can round out their needs and support their growth in the areas I can't. If that involves other romantic relationships, then I now applaud their being smart enough to find that person."

Jean said, "Oh, Steve, you should write down some of this. We've had people come and go in our swinger's circle that struggled with the same issue, but they couldn't articulate what they felt as well as you just did. I have a feeling you could go on too."

I nodded. "The girls and I talk about this stuff at least once a week when we're checking in with each other. There are a few books that address some of these topics: old ones by Robert Rimmer, and a few new ones likeThe Ethical Slut, and various books or articles on polyamory."

Jean said, "Would you come with me – with us – some night to meet our swinger friends and lovers. I think you'd be a hit with everyone. The sex can be spectacular if you want to participate – and I know you would."

I'd never asked the details of Jean and Dave's swinging other than what they had told us the first evening they admitted their past practices. They'd both talked somewhat guardedly what their present relationships were in terms of swinging. About all I remember was they had one particular couple they were especially close to, but I detected that there were a dozen or more other couples in their intimate circle of fuck buddies. I had the feeling that despite what seemed like indiscriminate fucking, there was much love in their circle of friends.

I asked Jean, "When and how often do you get together with your friends these days?"

"Well, it's varied all over the map, but we're in a high spot now. Everyone is healthy and we still feel oversexed compared to the rest of the population. Dave has called me a nymphomaniac, however, I don't think I'm quite that desperate. On the other hand, I never turn down a chance to make love and play."

She paused and went on, "Right now, there are ten couples that regularly get together. There are some other couples that come hit and miss, plus a few single men and single women that may join us. We have been trying to maintain a monthly schedule – the first Saturday weekend."

I asked, "Why the singles?"

"Oh, some were sort of grandfathered in, so to speak. They used to join us as a couple with a spouse, but because of a divorce or a death they've ended up single. One of the older couples handed off their membership, if you could call it that, to his son and daughter, who both come to our gatherings occasionally."

"Do I detect some incest in the group?"

"Yes, you bet. What we're doing with you isn't that unique in swinging circles. One of the single women is also the sister of a group member. Another man has his brother in the mix occasionally, and they may gang up on one wife or the other, so there are lots of incestuous combinations and permutations."

"Gay or lesbian?"

Jean thought a minute, "No, not exclusively. Some of the men and women are bisexual and enjoy going both ways once in a while, but none of our group focuses exclusively on a member of the same sex. People are either heterogeneous or bisexual. There are swing groups that are specifically gay or lesbian, but I've never known anybody in one of those."

"Ages?"

Jean laughed, "Well, the preponderance of our group are right around our age – fifty plus or minus. There's one couple who are about to turn seventy, and they are as spry and fit and horny as the rest of us. Hank, the man in that couple, can keep a woman satisfied all night long, so certainly from my point of view they're fun to be with. There are two couples in their early forties, and one in their mid-thirties. In the latter case, she has a thing about older men that being with us scratches that itch. The husband in that case doesn't mind making it with some of the cougars, like me."

I confirmed our interest, "Well, it sounds like fun, and the girls and I like meeting new people, so count us in. I'll see what I can put together to get you connected with our friends. Maybe we should rent a hotel, and have one big orgy, and get all our groups together."

* * * * *

Kyle ran the idea of the older Hensons joining us for our weekend playtime, and everyone loved the idea, particularly after I described them and how horny, cute, and sexually capable they were. The fact that Aidan had met Jean cinched the deal because he was already enamored with her and wanted to see her again, particularly in a situation where he might get to make love to her.

Thus, on Saturday afternoon Fran, Sheila, Ally, and I welcomed Dave and Jean Henson, Lyle and Nancy Reddick, Chip and Gale Dunn, and Aidan to our new home. The first hour was spent giving tours and talking about various decorating ideas we each had for various rooms of the large apartment, the apartment that Aidan owned and now rented to us. The second hour we spent doing cocktails and having very animated conversations as people got to know each other better.

We then went out to dinner at a nearby Mediterranean restaurant. I'd arranged for our group of eleven to have a private room and a circular seating pattern so we could all see and talk to each other. Dinner was a great success, and I could see even stronger friendships developing between those of us that knew each other, and I could feel the warmth of the group as they welcomed the senior Hensons into their midst.

We got back to the apartment a little after nine-thirty. Fran and Aidan had raced back ahead of us, dimming the lights to a romantic level, and ensuring that each bedroom looked inviting to play in. As we went in our door, I could also hear some dreamy music playing softly on our stereo.

Much to my surprise Jean herded us all into the living room and had us sit. She stood in front of us. "I have so enjoyed tonight, and I know I'm going to really enjoy the rest of the night. You may have heard over dinner that Dave and I have done this kind of thing before, so I am proposing that our first mix of people be arranged by matching numbers drawn from a hat. Is that all right with everyone?"

All heads nodded. Several people said, "Good idea."

Jean said, "I have in my two breast pockets six numbers for the women and five numbers for the men. Each couple will pair when they have the same numbers. The man that draws number one will draw a second time to have that female also join that couple for a threesome."

I said with my wiseass voice, "Do we get to feel your tits as we draw our numbers?"

Jean laughed, "That's sort of what I was hoping for."

We all laughed.

Jean started going to each person and depending on their sex indicated which pocket they should draw from. Chip drew number one for the men, so he drew again.

After we had all drawn we stood and started to mill around matching numbers and nervously laughing at some of the matches. I drew Ally. Chip had Sheila and Jean. Lyle had Gale. Aidan drew Fran. Dave coupled with Nancy.

We all migrated into the master bedroom, although I wasn't sure that eleven people could make love in there despite the oversize king bed and the queen bed. Before I could say anything, Fran said, "Oh, it'll be a little crowded. Aidan and I will take the guest room for now." She pulled him out of the room and down the short hallway.

I indicated to Sheila that she should lead her threesome to our large bed. I brought Ally to the same bed as well. I volunteered the living room sofa to Lyle and Gale, but they opted to join Dave and Nancy on the queen bed, despite the closeness it would require.

With those logistics out of the way, everyone stood and started to make out with their partners. Ally and I were familiar with each other, and so we quickly dispensed with our clothing, and got into the spirit of the evening as she lay back and allowed me to feast on her pussy. This was a night when she didn't want much breast play, but wanted my tongue and fingers as deep in her tight little cunt as I could get them. She knew that when I did that, I'd also start a foray looking for her G-spot, and that brought her a lot of pleasure and inevitable orgasms.

I put my focus on Ally, but couldn't help but notice the other bodies being revealed near us, and the loving and sexual activities as they started. Beside me, Sheila and Jean had decided to bring Chip to a state of euphoria while not allowing him to orgasm until the two women were more than satisfied. Chip had not heard that strategy, so he happily went about denuding the women and then starting to pleasure the two of them.

As I ate Ally's delicious pussy, savoring her nectar, next to me Chip became the recipient of a two-woman blowjob. For a minute it was even a three-woman blowjob, because Ally leaned across the large bed and sucked on his shaft before bringing her attention back to what I was doing to her.

Ally and I toyed with each other, me holding off an ejaculation so I could enjoy the whole evening without performance concerns, and Ally soaking up one orgasm after another.

Next to us, Jean and Sheila would get Chip near the edge and then switch around or do something to back him down a few notches. At first, Chip seemed to enjoy what was happening; after all, he was alternately fucking two beautiful women who happened to be a mother-daughter pairing. After about thirty minutes, Chip started to get a little antsy and obviously wanted to climax in or on one of his partners.

By forty-five minutes, Chip seemed distressed about his failure to orgasm. Sheila and Jean were keeping him well occupied with their approaches and techniques, including some sapphic play between the two of them. At the end of the hour, Chip was hopelessly distraught and insisting that he fuck Jean or Sheila to orgasm immediately. As they had been doing, they would promise relief, start him on that road, and then decide the other should have the honor of his climax juices. They'd make a big deal about switching, but in the process do or say a few things to ratchet things down a notch, at least for a few minutes.

Ally and I even got in the act a little, counseling Chip about it being a real skill to hold off so that he could please the two women he was with. I coached him on some of the more subtle cunnilingus techniques I'd learned. Ally gave him a great lecture on how and when to talk dirty to someone he was making love to, including a long list of sample phrases that only seemed to turn on Chip further. Ally even got in the act with him for a few minutes, also sinking her pussy down on his purple hard-on but stopping just at the right second, to avoid letting him climax.

Of course, Ally and I making love right next to him, and our holding off our own orgasms, got to him. He knew from our prior sessions together that I had mastered the Tantric sex lessons with ease, even extending them so I could make love indefinitely and yet experience any number of dry, manly orgasms, as I already had with Ally. During the hour I had about three of them, and I inadvertently let everyone in the room know what had happened too.

Chip also got extra stimulation from the two couples on the queen bed who were in plain view of the king bed, and thus seemed to be putting on a special pornographic show for him. Lyle and Gale went over forty-five minutes before he orgasmed and Gale let out a shriek of pleasure and obviously came. Dave and Nancy, together for the first time, also took their time, in part because Dave knew if he came right away, that might be the end of the evening for him and he wanted to continue to play for a few hours. Chip watched all their swapping around, different positions, listened to their dirty talk, and was captivated by how erotic the whole evening had turned out to be.

After Sheila and Jean swapped places again about one hour and fifteen minutes after their sex session had started, Ally and I had our crescendo next to the threesome. I blasted bucket after bucket of cum into her tight pussy, emitting more than usual because of the erotic nature of the evening. Ally held onto an orgasm that lasted for well over three minutes as she writhed, squirmed, groaned, and gasped beneath me and next to Chip who watched with his mouth hanging open. At the same time as I was exploding my fluids into Ally, I was also describing the fantastic feelings and love I felt, going into lurid and sexy detail about every aspect of our lovemaking and of her gorgeous body, particularly her sexual parts both inside and out, and how I was painting many inner surfaces with my cum.

12