Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane sniffed some more, her tears slowing. She said haltingly, "You really love me?"

"Truly, madly, deeply," I told her as I kissed her again.

"But all those people at the party saw me get fucked over and over."

I said, "And, don't you think most of the women there have been on that massage table in the past doing the same thing you did tonight? Jean Henson, the girls' mother, told me she did one of those gangbangs once a year and loved it. Rita did one a few months ago."

"They have?"

"Jane, the party last night was a sex party, and every get together they have is like that. From time to time I know one of the women there does what you did. It's fun. It creates an experience you never forget because it's soooooo outrageous. Not one person that was there tonight thinks less of you because of what you did; in fact, I bet it's quite the opposite - here's this new girl who's a little aloof and shy and unknown at first, and suddenly she's one of the gang doing what we've all done from time to time - getting everyone to fuck her lights out."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better?"

"No, I'm not. Why do you think Lyle had that table so handy? Why do you think all the men knew exactly what to do, and the women too? They've all done it before, and many times. I do confess it was my first time at a gangbang, but I'm relatively new to that group too, plus the lifestyle."

Jane was silent for a long time, and we just kept up our motions to and fro each other's bodies to maintain the intercourse. Eventually, I heard Jane snicker, "It was kind of fun, and everyone was so kind and accommodating to my mood, and you're right, I'll remember forever; and, well I did peak out with orgasms and got more cum than the rest of my life put together, and it felt so good for so long."

"That's the way to think about this. You should know that I kept checking on you to be sure you were all right. I also talked to Jean and Rita about what to expect after the evening ended, and your alternating highs and lows are exactly what they've gone through - exactly."

"I liked Rita ... and she did a gangbang too. That makes me feel better."

"Good. We'll talk about it some more, but rethink everything I just said. You are a wonderful, loving, and daring person, and I love you. You could talk to Jean or Rita tomorrow if you want; they'll tell you how they felt and now think about what they did."

Jane said, "I want to tell somebody what I did."

"Who?"

"I don't know yet."

About then I felt Jane's vagina start to pulsate around my cock, milking the cum from my body. I allowed myself to jettison the last of my body fluids into her body as I filled Jane's cunt with semen. After we recovered, I picked up Jane and carried her into the bedroom. I wrapped her in my arms and made sure she was asleep before I allowed myself to wander off into dreamland.

* * * * *

To no one's surprise, Jane woke up with a sore vagina and ass late Sunday morning. Fran prepared a sitz bath for her, and got her relaxing in the tub. When she got out, Fran also had some lotion and internal female cream that soothed the area. Despite Jane's desire to couple, she didn't have sex with any of us.

I used part of Sunday to reestablish my love with Fran, Sheila, and Ally, making love with each of them one at a time. Jane initially thought it awkward knowing I was fucking someone in the bedroom while she and the others sat in the living room reading or doing other things, but as the afternoon went on, it became pretty normal.

Before dinner, I took a walk with Jane down to Harvard and around the square. She had another bout of second thoughts about her slutty behavior. This time, to her surprise, I used a little reverse psychology and agreed with her.

I told her, "Jane, I agree. You are the sluttiest woman on the east coast. You fucked twenty-four men and a few women, and had a shitload of orgasms. You must be trying for an award of some kind - the sluttiest person on the planet."

Jane's mouth fell open and she looked at me in shock.

I went on, "Yep. You'll get to work tomorrow and everyone at TCI will know exactly what you did last night. Heck, there are pictures probably all over the Internet now, plus videos of you putting out for every cock you could find."

In a worried tone, Jane asked, "Pictures? Videos?"

"But it's the rumor mill that will grind you up and spit you out in little pieces. Everyone at TCI will know what a slut works there. Right now the telephone lines between TCI staff are humming with how you degraded yourself and fucked everyone you could find. Heck, 'slut' is a kind word for some of what they're calling you. Heck, every male cock will want to sink into your slippery cunt. Some of the women will want some private time with you too, because you've now broken through the slut barrier and go both ways - men and women."

"You really think people will know? How will ..."

I interrupted her; "You know you're going to have to change your whole approach to life now too. You'll WANT to fuck all those cocks and lick all those pussies. You're going to have Marge schedule time in your day when two or three people can come into your office, you shut and lock the door, you all strip, and then fuck each other's brains out. There'll be a sign up sheet that's booked up months in advance."

Jane now started to see I had nicely led her from the reality of her depression and what she'd done into some far-fetched fantasy that could be laughed at.

Jane nuzzled her face into my chest. "God, Steve, I love you. Thank you. You know just the right things to say to get me to see the folly of my depression. I DID love last night, and I'd do it again too. I promise I won't get so 'down' on myself again."

I kissed her, "Jane, you may be a slut, but you're my slut, and I love you. Don't forget that. I like what you did, and as I said last night, I think it took a lot of courage to do that. You aren't to be condemned; you're to be congratulated."

We walked some more, and I added, "You said you had to tell someone. Just be careful, because whomever you tell just might be the focal point for what starts in the rumor mill."

Jane said, "I will. Hey, you mentioned pictures and videos. Did anyone do that?"

I pulled my iPhone from my pocked. After flipping through some secure apps, I held the phone for Jane to see. I had six pictures of her on her back fucking different men, plus a five minute video of her screaming for more cock as she tried to master the cock in her cunt, and two for her mouth.

Jane looked shocked. I said, "I'll put them up on the Internet if you want, ... otherwise they'll never see the light of day except for you and me - me when you're not around and I need some jerkoff material."

Jane whispered, "I want copies." She laughed with a lecherous tone. I know whom I'm going to tell and I want to show them from my own phone." I emailed the stuff to her, and showed her how to get them into a secure app that only she could access.

Monday morning we departed early for New Jersey. We were groggy from getting up so early, so our conversation was functional, even in the car on the way to TCI headquarters. Once there we each headed in different directions to get started on the week's business activities.

I put together a Wednesday evening cocktail party for the project personnel from FDC and the project people from TCI. On short notice, and with help from Marge, Jane's secretary, we got a band, a caterer, a bartender for an open bar, and a large space upstairs at an upscale restaurant called The Giraffe.

By six-thirty on Wednesday, over a hundred-fifty people crowded into the space I'd rented and were enjoying themselves. Jane and I circulated separately trying to get the two groups of people to interact, to dance, to talk to each other, and to make friends. We accomplished those goals as the evening wore on.

Things started to wind down about nine-thirty. Pam Goodwin, one of the first project leaders from TCI that I met, latched onto me, and we had a long conversation about traveling, consulting, our backgrounds, and so on. We also got in a couple of slow dances together. To my pleasure, Pam snuggled right into me for the slow dances.

Pat looked sort of like Courtney Cox, the actress: long dark brunette hair, stacked, pretty hazel eyes that could read my soul, and a personality that seemed to invite flirting and that hinted at wanted to do more than just dance and talk. Given the setting and my professionalism, I managed to keep everything above board with her.

Just as I felt that we were going to continue a mild and mundane conversation, Pam leaned in close to me and said, "Next time you have a party like you and Jane went to on Saturday, I want you to take me. I'd love to be in a gangbang with twenty-four big cocks." She grinned as she pulled back from our dance position.

You could hear my sharp intake of air at her comment. My jaw must have dropped open, and I'm sure you could have flown a 747 around inside my mouth it was so agape. My brain made a dozen connections, and now I knew whom Jane had talked to ... had shared her experience with.

"Errr, I'm not sure what you mean?" My response was automatic and waffling, attempting to maintain some innocence and preserve our various reputations.

Pam elbowed me in jest, "Oh, sure you know. The sex party and Jane's gangbang. She even showed me the video of her you took, and the snapshots. I am so jealous. I want one too."

My head swiveled around to be sure no one else could overhear her remarks. The room had thinned out; there were only a dozen people left, and most of them looked as though they were packing up to head home.

I turned back to Pam and stammered out, "Well, I guess we'll see." I needed to talk to Jane to see how much she'd told Pam, but from her few comments it must have been a lot.

The live band ended their set and started to fold up their instruments. I went and thanked them, as well as the wait staff that had worked with us all night. When I looked around for Jane and Pam, they were both gone. I knew I'd see Jane in about twenty minutes, since I was staying at her house again. We'd have our talk then.

I got my things together, settled up our tab with the restaurant, and headed to Jane's home. I parked behind her car in the driveway, and went in, using the key she'd given me.

A voice from upstairs said, "Up here, Lover. Come to bed. I need you."

I knew from an aside at the reception that Jane wanted to make love tonight. I never felt anything other than desire to be with her, so I dropped my briefcase, and trotted up the stairs pulling my tie off, and shedding my blazer.

I walked into the dimly lit bedroom and came to an abrupt stop. There on the bed lay not only a nude Jane, but also a very naked Pam. Both women were posed in a way that revealed every aspect of their feminine wiles to me.

Jane said, "Surprise!" She gestured to her naked friend.

I smiled and pulled clothes from my body as fast as I could. I got on the bed in front of the two women who now had their arms around each other as they kissed and fondled each other's breasts.

"I figured out that you talked to Pam about Saturday."

Jane chuckled, "No detail was too small to leave out."

"And you trust her with that knowledge, and that she won't tell others or misuse it."

"Implicitly, totally, and without reservation."

"I accept your trust as my own then."

As we'd talked Pam kept smiling at me, but also studying my rapidly inflating cock. Finally, it was too much for her, she reached forward and took my shaft in her small hands, fondling and running her fingers all over my shaft and balls. Before I could say anything further, she shifted position so she could take me into her mouth.

Jane said, "We both want to make love with you tonight, Pam especially. She's had the hots for you since she met you on your first day here - just like me. I'm content to watch and orchestrate and take whatever's leftover. Make love to her." Jane came and kissed me, allowing me to finger her wet pussy.

"Oh, someone's been thinking about sex all day." I brought my finger to my mouth and licked.

"Yeah, and it got worse when I spent an hour with Pam over lunch telling her about Saturday."

"What made you start?"

"I had to talk to someone - an outsider. We've shared other 'hot' stuff before - mostly from her life, so we know we can trust each other. Our talk brought a few other things to our attention. She's wanted some intimate time with me in a bisexual way, she wants to get fucked by you and have more of a relationship, and she would love to be part of a gangbang and everything else we did on Saturday - maybe with your crowd up north."

Pam looked up from my crotch, "Time to fuck me, then we can talk and make nice."

On that note, Pam lay back and invited me to her cunt. I couldn't turn down a welcome like that from such a beautiful young woman, and so in seconds we were doing the dirty, and Pam proved to be an adept lover who was as involved in the action as I was. I'd noted at the Saturday orgy how some women lay back and waited for paradise to overtake them, while others were as eager as the men to bring pleasure and so they thrust their pussies towards the men, assumed unusual positions where they could pump and piston as well as the men, instead of being passive players. Pam fit in the latter category.

Jane watched the two of us as she rubbed her clit, fingered her hole, and talked dirty to the two of us. Pam egged her on, "Come on, Jane. Why don't you suck on my breasts, or get your fingers down on my clit instead of your own - or in addition to your own. Let's see if the three of us can cum together. Oh, God, Steve, you are a marvelous lover and you are hitting places inside me that rarely get attention. Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum in ... right ... NOW!"

Pam's first heavenly experience with me swept through her body leaving a shaking and quaking young woman as her cunt spasmed irregularly around my rigid cock. The experience almost tipped me over the edge, but I had plans for a much longer session with my new playmate.

As Pam obviously wanted to savor her afterglow for a moment, I yanked my shaft from her body with an audible 'pop,' pushed Jane onto her back, and was inside her in less then five seconds. Jane moaned in joy at my sudden incursion inside her body, and then threw her arms around me and kissed me hard with a lot of passionate tongue action. We spoke words of love to each other, and Pam swooned in sympathy beside us.

"You two are so romantic and loving. I hope I can earn a place like that in both your lives." Pam's words surprised both of us.

Jane urged me back to Pam after a few minutes, and so I reversed the process, even with the 'pop' as I pulled from Jane. Pam welcomed me with kisses and further passionate action. Again and again, I brought Pam to an orgasm, each one more expansive and impactful than the last, until she found herself in a state of continuous climax, groaning and writhing as the waves of bliss consumed her every pore.

"Ooooooooooooh, Gooooooooood. Neeeevvvveeeerrrr ssssttttoooopppp."

I filled Pam's cuntal canyon with my cum finally, succumbing to her spasms and passion. I fell into her arms and we cuddled and kissed with renewed passion. I reached out and pulled Jane into our experience, making it more of a threesome. If there were a shared love experience between the three of it, the next few minutes epitomized those feelings.

We dozed but none of us wanted to lose contact with the others. We were a new connection.

Eventually, Pam asked me to make love to Jane while she watched us. We did, and then repeated the merging of our three bodies in a shared afterglow experience. We were vibrant and so alive; I knew I couldn't sleep. After Pam and Jane seemed asleep, I got up and covered the two of them with a light blanket, and then went down to the kitchen to have a cup of tea.

Just as I put the tea bag in my cup, Pam appeared in her naked splendor. I pulled down a second mug from the cabinet, and without asking made tea for her. After we sat down, Pam sat in my lap, exciting me so much that after a minute, she rose slightly, repositioned herself, and sat again, this time with my cock embedded inside her. We kissed in a tender and caring way.

Pam whispered, "You are so easy to love. I know it's too early to say that in our relationship ... our friendship ... but I feel that way right now."

"So do I. We'll see where this takes us."

Pam said, "Jane told me about your harem."

"Oh, a harem. I haven't heard that term. The three women in my life in Cambridge are sisters."

"I heard, and then you also make love to their mother, and many other friends."

"True. Does that bother you?"

"No. Not a bit. I'm enthralled and curious. I want to see it and bask in it and relish it."

I asked, "You're alone?"

Pam ground her cunt down on my shaft in an exciting way, "No, I'm married, and it's sort of a complex relationship. No children yet, but we have them in our family plan."

Pam's admission surprised me. "Errr, what was tonight then, an experiment at infidelity?"

"No, no! Pete and Bob know I'm here with the two of you, and I am here with their blessing. I think they and you think alike a lot. They hope to join us sometime when the time is right."

"They?"

"Yes. I live in a threesome with two guys. They're both on the west coast all week, and ... well, I get horny after being away from them for only a half hour, so you can imagine how I'm feeling Wednesday night when they've been away since Sunday afternoon."

"Well, I'm glad we've found a constructive way to help out. Does Jane know?"

"I mentioned it, but I don't think she took it in." Pam ground her cute buttocks around my pubes, keeping me hard inside her. "Jane would like Pete and Bob. I can envision a time when they make love a lot because they love each other and have so many common interests."

Pam went on to tell me more about her husband, where and how they lived, their other experiments with polyamory, and then their life histories. She got me talking more about my relationship with Fran, Sheila, and Ally, Aidan, and then the Reddicks, Dunns, Hensons, and the other couples and individuals in Massachusetts.

All the while we talked we sipped our tea and fucked in a beautiful way that celebrated the connection we were making with each other on multiple levels: mind, body, and spirit. Eventually, as Pam came, I shot a full load up inside her sexual warmth. The experience was heavenly.

When the after fuck tingles and glow had passed, I lifted Pam up and set her on the edge of the kitchen counter. I put her legs over my shoulders, and then started to feast on her pussy - the same pussy that slowly gave up the cum I'd shot into her twice that night.

Pam exclaimed, "My God, you're eating your own cum."

"Mmmmm," I said with a tone of delight. I pulled away, "Yes, but it's mixed with your inner juices and doesn't taste bad at all." I lunged back into her pussy with vigor.

"You're even more wonderful than Jane said. I can't wait to learn more about you. You've already got my heart, and my head is following rapidly."

While my act surprised her, Pam relished the experience and enjoyed several orally induced orgasms before suggesting we go back to bed.

Then, feeling the relaxation and contentment of our new and deeper connections, Pam and I returned to the bedroom, snuggled up to Jane and slept.

At breakfast the next day I took a picture of Pam and Jane sitting nude on the kitchen table and both looking coy. Once I got to work I sent it to Fran, Sheila, and Ally, and explained that I had a new friend and lover in New Jersey. Replies were immediate: "We love her," "Bring her home with Jane," and "Can't wait to meet her; she's gorgeous." They all added something to the effect about enjoying her the rest of the week, and I knew that meant in a sexual way.