Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we lay there on the sofa, I could hear whimpers of delight from the master bedroom, and I could tell the voice was Fran's. Joel had been working her over and over and over for the past hour as well, and from the groans, mewls, and other animal noises from that direction I could tell she was one happy woman.

I wanted to go and peek at Fran and Joel, but my plans were frustrated when a few of the couples in the living room rearranged, and I found myself starting to bring Nancy to a series of peak experiences. After her first series of orgasmic detonations, I glanced up to see Joel and Fran slowly move through the dimly lit living room to the kitchen. They both looked very happy.

I felt myself cringe inside as I saw how Fran looked at Joel. She was off the deep end and falling for him fast. He looked equally entranced with her. Gale and Sean stopped making out, and they too went into the kitchen for drinks. A little while later, Gale came out with Joel, and suggested that he join with Rita for the next round. I could see that Sean had claimed Fran, and my initial feelings subsided a little. I knew I could trust Sean.

I wondered if my unease was due to Joel being such a total unknown. Would he try to steal Fran or one of the other girls away from me? Did I have a hold on them? Did I just want to be a hog and monopolize all these women? I listed the women I'd made love to in the past month, and in some ways the list was embarrassingly long: the six women at the party, Jane, Pam, Jean Henson - the girls' mother, and then about eight more from the Henson's swing group. What was my problem?

I think the problem was that I was in love with some, including Fran, and the others were great fuck buddies. That old saying about setting butterflies free or something like that flitted through my head. If it was right for Fran to stay with me, she would; otherwise I had to set her free with no holds on her. I resolved to talk to Fran before the end of the weekend when I had to leave for New Jersey again.

* * * * *

I took Fran to lunch on Sunday, and I think she guessed the topic of our conversation before we went. I felt she'd steeled herself for our conversation. As we walked to a nearby café we talked about the weather and a recent car repair.

After sitting down, I started, "Fran, this is a tough conversation for me to have ... tough because I love you." She gave me room to continue. "I saw how you and Joel got on last night, and I know something special happened between the two of you, and unless I'm wrong there's a desire to pursue each other further and outside of parties like last night."

Fran said in a low voice, "Yes, you're right. I think ... no, I know I fell in love again, and so did he, at least I think he did."

A tear rolled down my cheek, and I could see her eyes cloud up too. I spoke again, "I do love you, but we have this crazy group relationship ... and, well, I wish I could ask you to not change anything, but that would be selfish. I love you and I don't want to lose you. But in that love, I need to give you the freedom to go if you want ... just know that ..."

Fran leaned in and kissed me, but I sobbed and had to put my head down to avoid embarrassment in front of the others at the sidewalk café. She said, "I still love you, but I think I want to see where this goes with Joel. We ... we just clicked in so many ways."

I managed to eke out, "And you will click in other ways too. I'm here for you. I'm your safety net if you need it."

"Steve, Sheila and Ally are there. I'll be around too. We're family in so many ways."

"I ..." The words wouldn't come out. I reached in my pocket, pulled a twenty out, stuck them under the edge of my plate, and bolted for the street leaving Fran sitting there looking after me. She started to come after me, and she saw me turn down an alley - a place to cry my eyes out without public embarrassment. Fran slowly came to where I stood facing away from her; she put her arms around me and hugged.

I felt such a huge sense of loss; it was indescribable. I was losing someone I loved, someone I wanted to marry and have kids with and grow old with, and do all the in between stuff. My stomach knotted inside me making me nauseous. My head ached. After ten minutes I wasn't sure I had any more tears, but I did. I didn't know what to do or what to say.

I tried to get my act together, to stop crying - sobbing, and to stop the tears running down my cheeks. I tried to embrace the feeling that I wanted to marry Sheila and Ally and Jane too, and do the same things, but somehow they seemed different.

I tried to blame the swinging lifestyle we participated in, but that too didn't hold cause for me. I could have imagined Fran and Joel meeting in some other forum, or even at a simple barbecue with friends without the complication of sex. They would still have clicked, and we'd still be having this conversation.

I tried to excuse Fran's behavior and feelings about Joel as due to my relationship with Jane and now Pam, although they hadn't met yet. I wondered if I'd ever get them together. Did that anger or disappoint Fran in someway so that she felt she had to go elsewhere for exclusivity - was being the 'only one' important to her.

I looked to my own inadequacies in my relationship with her - my travel during the week, involving Aidan as a substitute lover when I was away, having to split my time with Fran and her sisters. I blamed my personality and the lack of commitment I'd displayed when I didn't choose her above the others. Maybe I'd lose Ally and Sheila too because I hadn't decided.

I babbled each of these speculations between choked up crying jags. Fran didn't say anything other than calming words of love.

When I finally stopped, Fran said softly, "You are not to blame in any way. You and I had and 'still' have a deep, loving relationship. I'm hoping that won't change. I've met someone interesting, just like you with Jane. It's not the lifestyle or anything else, other than two people meeting and feeling some chemistry."

After a pause she pulled me beside her and with her arm around me we started walking through the park across the street taking the long way home. Fran said, "You have said over and over again that a person can love more than one, and I know you mean feeling you give your all to that person in mind, body, and spirit. I know that includes a sexual relationship. I agree, and that's not a rationalization."

"Steve, I don't know much about Joel except for a couple of hours last night. I have no idea where my friendship with him might lead, and whether the strong emotions we felt last night are real or just a flash of some kind. You don't either. This is not the time to feel maudlin about losing me, because you haven't lost me."

"What about how I spend my time ... you know, with the others and being away so much of the time."

"To tell the truth, I'm glad you spread yourself around. I'd hate to be the only one you depend on for something, particularly sex - although you are Superman on that count. I enjoy watching you with my sisters, and I love Jane and hope to see more of her. She's someone I look up to, and whose company I enjoy. I know you've found a new friend named Pam too, but that doesn't upset me at all. No, this situation has nothing to do with your time or exclusivity or lifestyle or anything that you've talked about. What's going on with Joel would likely have happened with someone sooner or later, and still might. We're all going to meet interesting people and want to deepen our relationship with them, and maybe even include sex in some way. We give each other that freedom, and in that freedom know that's the reason we'll always come home - because that freedom is there and you created it for each of us."

I wiped my nose on my sleeve. "I know, and to hear you say all that makes me feel better. I guess I need to be reminded about the tenets of my own philosophy. I just ... well, I saw the look on your faces last night, and I knew something special was happening. It just seemed much deeper than ..." I couldn't finish the sentence because of a sob.

"You're the one telling us to feel glad something good is happening for each other."

I choked out, "Yeah, and then I see something like the look on your face last night and instead I fall apart with worry and an injection of jealousy. I guess there's a difference between theory and reality sometimes."

"There is. I've felt it too, for instance, when you first told us about Jane. She was an unknown then, and I think all of us were afraid you'd run away with her despite your words to the contrary. Now, the shoe's on the other foot. I didn't plan this, but it seems that's what's happening. This isn't any kind of tit for tat, it's just I met an interesting guy I want to know more about."

"All right. I'll try to behave. Now, why don't you call Joel and see if you two can get together for dinner and whatever else seems natural."

"You're kidding, right?"

I sighed and sniffed up what I told myself was the last of my crying jag, "No, I'm actually trying to teach myself a lesson in the areas we just talked about, so humor me and call him. I need this." I was trying to stand tall and do a complete and rapid recovery from the sudden feelings that had overtaken me.

"I will when we get home," Fran said with some uncertainty.

* * * * *

When we walked into the apartment, Sheila and Ally studied me with an intensity I hadn't felt for some time. I sat down and explained to them what had been bothering me: how I'd felt and the emotions that had swept over me, and that I'd asked Fran to call Joel. I also apologized to them for what I now realized was the angst I'd caused them when I announced my burgeoning relationship with Jane a couple of months earlier. I wished they'd said something at the time.

That precipitated a discussion about when is the 'right' time to tell each other something serious. I contended that we shouldn't hide things from each other, because that erodes the trust that we've built up. They agreed.

Of course, on that note, I got about a hundred questions about Pam, whom I'd briefly told them about a week or so earlier. They acknowledged that Pam was different because she was married, and already living in a plural relationship. They didn't worry about her.

Ally put it in perspective, "Steve, we've been living together for almost a year now, and we keep coming back to the four of us - you and the sisters. We're the core, and you've proven that over and over again, despite meeting other people you enjoy. You make every effort to include us in what's happening when you're away, and that further signals us that you love us. I am not worried aboutanybody you meet at this point, even single available gorgeous females, because I'm certain you'll come home to us."

Sheila chimed in, "I agree with Ally. You've proven your commitment and devotion time and again, despite all the other temptations you've faced. I too thank you for including us when you meet someone new - the pictures and texts and emails that let us know what's going on, even when you're away. I know it takes time and we love it."

Fran went off for five minutes, and came back and announced that she and Joel were going to dinner, and then, probably to his apartment in the Back Bay. I just nodded acceptance, and forced myself to turn off the devilish voices in my head promoting anguish and jealousy. I used the technique I'd learned at the Tantric Sex seminar of looking at those nefarious emotions and saying to yourself, 'Isn't that interesting,' before setting them aside with no intent to return to them. It didn't work, but I kept my mouth shut.

Sheila wanted some photographs of herself for her job and to update her Facebook page, thus, we set up and took photos for the afternoon. I'd take a bunch of them, we'd load them into the desktop computer in the living room, and then critique them. Sheila would re-do her make-up or hair, or I'd reset the lights, and we'd try again. After an hour, we started to get some good photos that look professional and that she wanted to use. I touched up the 'winners' with a few minutes of Photoshop work.

Ally had watched us, and then she decided that she wanted some photos too, although she didn't have an immediate need. Thus, with a shorter learning curve, we did a portfolio of shots for her too.

Both girls wanted some erotic shots. The later afternoon resulted in some interesting shots that were flashy and sexy, but with no revelations of any significant body parts other than a lot of skin and for one series two sweet looking asses.

Fran had been reading. She came and kissed us goodbye before meeting Joel near his apartment.

I whispered to her, "Go and have fun. Blow his socks off about what a great person you are ... and what a superb lover you can be."

Fran laughed, and that got all of us in a good mood. After another round of kisses, she disappeared.

Ally and Sheila studied me as we did a few more sexy shots. Ally got me to reverse the photo taking, having me strip down and taking revealing but not porn shots of Sheila and me hugging, kissing, making out, and posing in sexy ways, but where a leg, arm, cushion, or something else covered up our vital parts.

Of course, as this went on with a nude photographer, and three naked models, I got a hard-on that wouldn't quit. That in turn led to its application to two steaming hot pussies for over an hour before we declared a halt to the parade of orgasms marching past us, showered, dressed, and took the MBTA to Quincy Market for dinner.

After dinner, we walked Boylston Street, across the BU bridge, and then home. We continued our conversation from dinner about photography and marketing good photos, and then chatted about videos, YouTube, and some of the other sites hosting visual media.

At the apartment, both Ally and Sheila flowed into my arms. Sheila said, "We both want to make love with you again, especially since you'll disappear tomorrow for New Jersey."

I was definitely up for another round of lovemaking.

Ally said, "Would you let us tease you and arouse you by talking about what Fran might be doing? If that would set you off, we understand."

I grinned, "Dirty talk?"

Both girls smiled, "Precisely."

"Let us begin," I urged. I thought the taunts about Fran and Joel might be just what I needed to jar my thinking away from the feelings of loss I'd had earlier. I'd use the dirty talk to push me deep into that territory and force myself to realize I was mistaken.

Sheila and Ally pulled me into the bedroom, and we slowly started to remove each other's clothes. Ally said, "Imagine Joel unbuttoning that blouse that Fran had on - one button at a time. Think of how his mouth would be watering in desire to get to her excited breasts."

Sheila said, "Oh, he would have already been fondling them outside her clothes, and they would have already had a thousand hot kisses with a lot of tongue action, just like us. They'd feel such a desire to fuck they almost couldn't stand to wait a second longer."

Ally said, "Remember, Fran had on a pleated skirt. I bet you Joel had his hands running up and down her thighs, rubbing across her pussy, feeling her clit, and probably pushing a finger or two into her wet cunt. Do you remember how wet she gets when she's sexually excited?"

Sheila picked up, "Oh, I've seen her so excited that her fluids are running down her legs, plus her body starts to erupt into miniature orgasms, and she starts to pump her hips into your finger she wants your cock in there so much."

I said, "What's she doing to him?"

Both girls smiled, and Sheila said, "Oh, yes. She would have already pulled his cock out of his pants through his fly. She would have had her mouth around it, just giving him a flavor of the powerful blowjob she has planned for him. He'd be rigid, and she'd have a hand trying to grasp his whole manhood, but she couldn't because he'd be so swollen. The head of his cock would be purple with lust."

Ally said, "And, his fingers would be driving deeper and deeper into Fran's cunt as the two of them French kissed ... just the way your fingers are forcing their way into my wet pussy. Can you feel how excited I am? I bet Fran is even more aroused because she got a sample of his cock and lovemaking skills last night. I bet she couldn't wait to get his cock in her cunt again."

The three of us had moved to the bed, and the girls had taken turns giving me short blowjobs to ensure my arousal and hardness. I was like Titanium steel, when I drove into Ally until every millimeter of my cock had searched out her inner most depths.

"Oh, God, Steve! I love this. I love you. Fuck me."

As Sheila and I kissed, I pumped into Ally. Sheila sat on my face and let me eat her pussy while Ally rode me. After a while we switched. The story telling about Fran and Joel continued. Both girls had fucked him the night before, and so I got the full report of his capability to deliver pleasure, no doubt enhanced a little to encourage all of our arousals.

By nine-thirty we were finished, at least the girls declared they were content. They got up to shower, and I packed my suitcase for the coming week.

* * * * *

Fran walked in the door, and immediately searched us out in the bedroom. We each looked up at her expectantly. I was surprised when I felt some emotions I could only describe as 'hoping that she had a nice evening.'

Fran came directly to me, and planted a kiss on my lips that could melt the surface of the sun. She said, "I want you to make love to me."

"Will you tell us what your date was like?"

"Only after your cock is in my pussy ... but I'll tell you now you'll be getting sloppy seconds."

I smiled. After all the swinging we'd done, I didn't mind that order of business at all. I helped Fran out of her blouse and bra, and then undid the plaid skirt, noting that she wore no underwear and had a couple of rivulets of cum running down her legs.

Fran explained, "Joel wanted to keep my undies as a little memento of our first date. I've been dripping cum the whole way home; he drove me. I probably stained his car seat. We almost fucked again in front of this place, but I told him maybe another time."

I ran my fingers into Fran's pussy, and the love hole was sopping wet and slippery with another man's cum. I could hardly wait to get my cock in there.

Sheila and Ally came out of the shower, but stood to the side watching the two of us make out.

I asked, "Would you like me to eat you out a little ... to clean you up with my tongue?"

"Oh, yes; I think that'd be so sexy if you don't mind two loads of his spunk."

"Oh, two loads?"

"One before dinner, and one after. We didn't waste any time."

Sheila innocently asked, "Where'd you eat?"

"His bedroom. We had a pizza delivered, and do you know who answered the door naked as a jaybird and dripping cum from her pussy?"

Ally grinned, "How many guesses do we get?"

I laughed, "What'd the pizza guy do?"

"He about shit a brick on the doorstep. I even kissed him on the cheek and let him cop a feel of my tits. Joel had already tipped the guy on his credit card, but I gave him that extra something. I rubbed his hard-on just as he turned to leave. I bet he came in his pants."

Ally said, "So you ate on the bed and then fucked again?"

"Joel does know how to please a lady ... and now, sisters, this lady wants to be pleased by her other lover."

Sheila and Ally faded away, and I dropped in front of Fran and lapped at her sodden cunt. I could taste the combination of Fran's juices and Joel's cum, and to my surprise the mix tasted musky, sweet, and salty. When most of the juices had passed my palate, Fran and I coupled and we had a very sweet and tender lovemaking session, with a lot of caring words of love and emotional warmth between us. My earlier apprehension seemed to have left.