Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 14

Story Info
Sex games with Pam. Engagement. Joel starts a drama
8.1k words
4.77
25.8k
14

Part 14 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14 – Sisters, Friends and Lovers

Sex games with Pam. Engagement. Drama starts

I left the apartment at five-thirty in the morning, and was on the seven o'clock flight to Newark. I made it to TCI headquarters at eight-forty-five. I stuck my head in Jane's office after checking with Marge, her secretary; to be sure it was all right. Jane gave me a megawatt smile and invited me in for a few minutes before her next meeting. While we could have talked about the personal side of things, we kept our conversation entirely on business and our plans for the week on the various projects my company supported. Jane did confirm she'd be free about six that evening and that we'd do dinner and 'whatever else might come up.' She gave me a wink, and then I left to connect with one of my teams that had a major deliverable due by the end of the week.

The day passed quickly, and was not without its humor. In mid-morning, Fran sexted me a picture of her messy cunt captioned,'Pussy waking up all gooey and feeling in need of your services again.' I texted her a picture of eight people sitting around the conference room table trying to put the specifications together for a multi-million dollar system that would be called EAGLE – the 'Enterprise Audit and General Ledger Expense' system. None of us had a hand in naming the system, thank heaven. Fran texted back, 'Too bad. All business, but cute guys. Show them my pussy. ;-) Love. F.'

Several of the guys were watching me text with my iPhone 5S. I turned to them after we'd finished and said, "My girlfriend thinks you're all cute – that's high praise in her book." I did not show them Fran's pussy.

A couple of them laughed. Gordie Peters boldly said, "Which girlfriend? Word has it that you've got a whole harem stashed away at home."

"Now, where'd you hear that?" I chuckled to defuse my own worry about the reputation that might be spreading around. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that word was out about my living arrangements.

Gordie shrugged. "How many women do you live with between here and there?"

"Errr, I live with three women up north."

Gordie said, "And with Jane Ellis down here ... so it's starting to add up to a small harem at least." He laughed. He added, "I suspect that's just the tip of the iceberg."

I said in a serious tone, "I'd like not to have any of those relationships gossiped around the place."

"I don't think any of it was told in a malicious manner, just as a few interesting facts. I think this group is the only one that knows about your relationship with Jane, and that was purely by chance. None of us talk to anybody else either."

"How's that?"

Gordie laughed again, "Well, it is circumstantial evidence. We know you live with three sisters in Boston. But here, you never file hotel expenses. You spend as much time with Jane as you can. You've been seen dining out with her several times, even at late hours, and in casual clothes that suggest you both went someplace and changed. Lastly, at some of those dinners you two have been all lovey dovey – holding hands, smooching with each other, and acting like lovers."

I shook my head in a laugh; "I guess there's no such thing as a secret anymore."

Gordie said, "So, you confirm that our conclusions are accurate, or does this trial have to go to the jury?"

"No, you're correct, but do keep a lid on it. I don't want her reputation hurt by our romantic inclinations."

"No problem, boss. It's really just nice to know that the two of you are human and not the workaholic robots we initially thought."

I asked, "By the way, how'd you know I never filed hotel receipts?"

Gordie chuckled, "Marie Goddard in accounting up north is my girlfriend. She handles all the travel reports for you guys and all of us. She always checks for air tickets, rental car, hotel, and meals, to be sure we road warriors don't forget anything, but in your case there was only a hotel the first week you were here. She asked me if I knew what was going on, and if you were just forgetting to put in the expense claim. I put two and two together based on our other sightings and guessed where you where hanging your hat at night."

"Well, let's apply that same level of logic and deductive prowess to this project." I steered the guys back into our work for the day. With a few laughs and grumbles we all got back to work.

I did send one more text before I too went to work. I sent to Jane, "Our relationship and my staying at your home are known, at least among the team I'm with. Not sure how widely publicized. Just FYI. Love, Me."

Two minutes later, Jane sent me a smiley face.

About five-thirty, Jane strolled into the conference room where our team was still madly working away defining data elements on a huge scroll list tacked to the wall with Post-Its all over it.

Jane said to everyone, "Good evening, Gentlemen. Since it's past five o'clock it must be evening or close to it."

Everyone politely greeted Jane.

Jane said, "I just want to thank each of you for your discretion in handling the fact that Steve and I have a romantic thing going. I'm not trying to hide it, but on the other hand I'm also not trying to broadcast it all over the place."

Gordie looked serious for a moment, "I hate to raise an ugly point, but might either of you get accused of conflict of interest?"

Jane paused and thought for a moment. She slowly nodded, "At this point, I don't think so because the decisions to do business with FDC were all water under the bridge before Steve and I even met. Any new business will have to have an outside reviewer. Thank you for reminding me of that point; I might easily have forgotten that." She smiled at Gordie and walked over to him, "You're Gordie Peters, right?"

"Right, ma'am; at your service."

"Well, thank you Gordie, and all of you. Please, if any of you think of something like this or see something we should be paying attention to, let us know. My calendar is usually jammed during the day, but if you tell my secretary who you are and that you have a message for me, even if it's confidential, she'll find a time slot that day."

I had already thanked the team for their discretion, and they knew I was approachable at any time, so I didn't feel the need to duplicate Jane's offer. However, Jane did use the word 'romantic' in her statement, and for the guys around the table it confirmed what had previously only been hinted at.

Jane turned and asked me, "How much longer are you going to be? I can slip in another meeting if you're going to be long."

I turned to the guys around the table, "Shall we knock off for today? My brain is about fried anyway."

Everyone nodded and agreed, and three of team were out the door before I'd finished my sentence. Jane shrugged and left after I told her I'd meet her at 'home.' I'm sure that cozy statement wasn't lost on Gordie or the others.

* * * * *

I pulled into Jane's driveway right behind her. I noticed there were two other cars on the street. Jane waved to them, and I saw Pam and a nicely dressed man emerge from one car, and a single man in sport clothes from the other. We all converged on the front door, but not before Pam caught me in the middle of the front walk, plastered her lithe body against mine, and gave me hot kiss.

She latched onto my arm, and we followed Jane into the house, with the two gents trailing behind us. Inside, Pam introduced me to her husband, Pete, and her lover Bob. Of course, I also fit in the category of lover, but I didn't live with them. I knew from our earlier talks that besides their threesome, they also had an open relationship and involved other men and women to varying extents, Jane being one of them as of a few weeks earlier.

Pam bubbled over in her enthusiasm in introducing me, "Steve is the guy we were in Kansas City with. I told you about him, and what a divine partner he can be. He understands pussy licking like no one else, plus he can go for hours before he has to cum."

I thought that was little awkward as the opening conversation in meeting new friends, particularly her husband. Pete and Bob both laughed at Pam's temerity and my bright blush.

Pete said, "Don't worry about it, Steve. Pam tells it like it is, sometimes at awkward times. We knew and know about your week together. You know we spent the next weekend with Jane too, and I've heard about your living arrangements up in Boston."

I chuckled, "Well, so much for icebreaker statements. Yes, I am the beneficiary of a lot of love."

Bob said, "Pam is too, in case you didn't know it; plus she's quite infatuated with you."

"Well, the feeling is mutual." I thought to add, "One of the reasons Pam can praise my, errr, lovemaking skills is my partners in Boston and I went on a Tantric Sex retreat one weekend about a year ago. I learned a lot and have worked to put that knowledge into everyday use."

Jane latched ahold of my arm, "Yes, he has some great abilities in terms of sexuality – going almost forever, rapid recovery, understanding the female body, delivering orgasms, and on and on."

Pam spoke up, "Sometime soon, real soon, I'd like to go up to Boston with Steve for the weekend, and meet his partners and go to some of their parties. I told you both about the party Jane went to where she had a gangbang, and got fucked eight ways from Sunday. That sounds like so much fun."

Pete said, "Well, this coming weekend might be a good one because my two sisters told me today they are coming for the weekend, and they emphasized they wanted intimate time with Bob and me."

I raised my eyebrows, and Pete caught my look.

Pete said in a confessional tone, "Yes, we have an incestuous relationship, and have since we were teens. We're all married, but our spouses know the situation and allow us time together. They love Bob too, so they usually come as a pair to visit since they live close together."

Pam asked Pete and me simultaneous questions, "Would this be a good time for me to go up north with Steve and have a party weekend?"

I shook my head, "I don't know. Let me see what I can put together."

Pete said, "Yeah, it probably would be unless you want to play with us. I know you said you wanted to meet Steve's partners and the people he parties with."

I asked Jane if she wanted to come up too, but she begged off because she already had some kind of strategic planning session with her superiors scheduled for all day Saturday.

After surveying her refrigerator, Jane came back into the living room. "We are going out to dinner. As usual, the pickings here are pretty thin. I'll have wine and cheese in a minute, but beyond that I've got zip for dinner."

I volunteered to help with the wine, since I knew where things were kept. Soon, I had a red or white for each of us, just as Jane appeared with two plates of various cheeses and crackers.

I quickly texted Nancy Reddick, 'Any party plans for this weekend? Friend Pam would like to come meet everyone and play. Love, Steve.' I'd already told Nancy and the others about Pam and her connection to Jane and me, so hopefully she'd remember the reference.

A minute later, I got a reply, 'YES! Bring her. I'll set up a whole thing. Jane? Gangbang? What else?' Love you. Nancy.

I laughed and showed the reply text to Pam. She laughed too, and said, "I would like to go through what Jane did, but not as a first introduction to everyone the way she did." She grinned, turned to Jane and added, "I'm not that big of a slut."

Jane said with a laugh, "Good. I can out slut you any day."

Pam said, "Might you want to prove that this evening in some way?"

I wondered where this dare might take us. I'd sensed a friendly competitive spirit between the two women, so this might get interesting."

Jane retorted, "Oh, I'd love to prove it. How about we start now?"

Pam nodded in reply.

On that note, Jane hiked up her skirt so she could grab her panties and pull them down her legs. After stepping out of the sexy thong, she dropped the dainty garment in Pete's lap. He immediately brought the gusset to his face and made a production of inhaling her scent. In the meantime, Jane made a point to slowly push her dress back down, thus everyone in the room got a superb look at her pussy.

Pam stood and removed her panties as well, and keeping her skirt raised moved over to me. She whispered, "Finger me. Make me cum."

I did exactly what she suggested, slowly working my middle digit into her cunt, and then starting to massage her clit with one hand and G-spot with the other. Pam held onto my shoulder to stabilize herself, and then as her breathing became irregular, she came. Few women could cum that fast, but Pam had already distinguished herself as ripe in this category of sexuality.

Jane, Pete, and Bob had watched Pam and me with their tongues hanging out at our erotic play. I could see lumps of passion in the men's pants. Bob stood and started to unzip.

Jane laughed and held her hands up, "Time out!" She went and kissed Pam. "Honey, I am starved, and if we continue this sexy game we'll get laid but we'll never get to eat. I want something more substantial than cheese, crackers, and cock."

Pam gave Jane a peck, and said, "OK, but let's at least play around a little at the restaurant, unless there's someone we know there."

Bob raised his zipper and put out his lower lip in feigned disappointment.

Jane smiled and said, "Works for me."

On that note, we drank up, and headed out to eat. The restaurant Jane picked was daVinci's, a casual Italian restaurant. The patrons were dressed in a wide variety of styles from casual to coat and tie. Our group seemed to be in the middle.

Jane and Pam picked seats on either side of me that looked out on the restaurant, and I ended up between the two of them facing Bob and Pete. The men and I talked about our jobs.

Occasionally, I would glance past Pete or Bob into the restaurant at the other patrons. That was when I became aware that the attentive females next to me were flashing their bare pussies at various men, some even with their wives or girlfriends. One man's eyes bugged out of his head. Another fumbled so rapidly for his distance glasses that he knocked his silverware and a dish onto the floor. A waiter carrying two plates stared at the blatant display as he walked into a busboy carrying a tray of dishes that went clattering to the floor.

Pam and Jane tried to act attentive to our conversation, but in fact they were deciding their next victim. I heard some of their low talk to one another in front of me. For instance, Jane said to Pam, "At your two o'clock position, the guy with the red sweater. Show him what you've got." Seconds later, I could see the man's eyes slowly scan his field of vision and then lock onto Pam's spread thighs and visible pussy lips.

Pam prompted Jane, "You've got a teenage boy almost dead ahead. He looks like he's of legal age; do him; you'll give him something to masturbate to for the rest of the month."

I could feel Jane's legs spread apart as she turned towards me, and obviously towards a direct line from the boy's eyes to her cunt under the table. I glanced up just as his radar locked on the target. He held a morsel of food on his fork about halfway between his plate and his mouth, but he froze. His father was sitting next to him and looked to see what had suddenly captured his son's attention. I had to laugh aloud as he too suddenly succumbed to Jane's erotic charms. The boy had remained stoic trying to show no emotion lest he be discovered, however, his father had no qualms; he broke into a broad smile. I think he caught Jane's eye and gave her a big wink. Jane slapped her legs together in response.

Suddenly, I heard Pam say, "Ray Muir and his wife just came in. Time to stop playing around."

I gave Pam a questioning look, she explained, "Ray is the VP of Outside Operations, and is probably the straightest arrow in the quiver. He's not someone you want to show off for, because he's got a lot of sway and power in TCI."

I understood. I glanced up just in time to see him give a small wave to Jane, who also nodded back with a slight smile and a wave of recognition.

The rest of the meal went more like a normal dinner. As we were leaving, we could just see Ray getting served their entrée. Pam whispered to Jane, "Oh, good. He's going to be tied up with dinner for at least another ten or fifteen minutes, probably longer."

Jane got her lascivious grin, "And you need ten or fifteen minutes for what?"

"Steve is going to fuck me on the hood of the car, that's why."

I did a double take, "I'm what?"

We'd parked in the far corner of the restaurant's parking lot. It was a dark corner, but in my book it wasn'tthat dark.

Pam hopped up backwards onto the hood of the car, hiking her skirt up in the process. Without blinking she also pulled apart her blouse exposing her naked breasts. I could feel myself harden, but ...

"Pam, wouldn't you rather make love back at the house where we won't get caught by someone? I mean this is right out in the open; anyone could come along any second."

She reached over and caught my hand and pulled me in closer. I got a very passionate kiss from her, and as we kissed I could feel her bending forward so she could unzip my pants and fish my hardening cock from within. After a few strokes, I was just what she wanted, and she pulled me further between her legs, and I penetrated her quim.

Pete walked up and said in a matter of fact tone, "Now, isn't that accommodating, my wife fucking the visiting businessman in a public parking lot. I am so glad I married a slut, of course at the time she was this sweet little innocent girl."

Pam panted out, "I wasn't that innocent, I just made you think so."

Pete laughed, "Well, we've moved a long way from innocent. I love having a hot wife." He leaned in and kissed his wife.

Pam gasped out, "You weren't that innocent either."

Pete chuckled, "No, I'd been fucking my sister for about ten years by then. In hindsight it's a small miracle she never got pregnant."

Bob said in a guarded tone, "Hey, someone's coming out of the restaurant."

Pam and I scrambled to get decent and tuck various exposed body parts away. We all hopped into Pete's car, and headed back to Jane's house. Pam whispered to me, "I'm not finished with you by far."

* * * * *

Once inside Jane's home, Jane drew the drapes, turned, and shed her clothes in less than thirty seconds. She walked up to Bob and Pete and said, "I have a real yearning to be double teamed by you two men. Come with me." She led them in the direction of her bedroom.

Pam took a little longer to strip, but then she was all over me with kisses and hugs. I dropped my clothes, and then Pam and I did what two horny naked people do – we fucked the living daylights out of each other on Jane's living room sofa, on the rug, on the kitchen counter, and on the dining room table.

When we went to stop, we could hear the second round of pleasing Jane just starting up in the bedroom. We got up and peeked around the corner. Jane lay on her back with Bob pistoning between her legs; Pete had his cock in her mouth as she tried to deep throat his long tool. Pam strolled over to her husband, and started to make out with him while Jane sucked on his rod. Jane's nearest hand immediately found its way to Pam's drippy pussy and started to finger fuck her friend and sapphic lover with her fingers.

Eventually, Pam, Pete, and Bob went home, and Jane and I had one more round of lovemaking before we cuddled together and went to sleep.

Friday afternoon Pam and I flew to Boston. We got to my apartment about seven-thirty, and I introduced her to Fran, Sheila, and Ally. Aidan was also there, and Pam obviously liked him, as well as my girls. The six of us walked down to Harvard Square for Mexican food.