Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 16

Story Info
Playing with sexy René, Marge's offer, and new sex slaves
6k words
4.8
25.9k
15

Part 16 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 – Sisters, Friends and Lovers
Playing with René, Marge's offer and sex slaves


Three weeks later I was yet again in New Jersey at TCI headquarters. I'd spent every workday there during that period except for the previous Friday when I flew home for a late doctor's appointment to have the cast on my hand removed, and replaced with a splint tied to the two nearest fingers, but at least the three pounds of plaster the doctor thought I needed to reduce mobility and ensure metacarpal stability were gone. Finally, I could use my thumb and forefinger to type with and pick up light things.

Jane and I continued with our comfortable relationship, with Pam occasionally joining us in bed. Monday evening Jane cooked at home, with my help, and we did a stir-fry. In bed that night, Jane revisited our fantasy about René, the young cocktail waitress at the Hyatt. She laid it on really thick, and together we made the evening memorable and arousing. I committed to taking Jane there for dinner the following evening so we could view the object of our fantasies.

Tuesday evening after work, we drove to Morristown. We had a cocktail in the lounge where four different men had mistaken Jane as a prostitute. We'd revisited that fantasy in our playtime too. After our cocktail, we migrated to the dining room and asked for a table being served by René. The Maitre d' didn't think our request odd in the least, and gave us a booth in a dark corner.

René appeared almost immediately, and recognized us. "Oh, I remember you two. You were fun to wait on; I'm glad your back. Are you going to put on a show for me tonight?"

We laughed, and I said, "Probably not. No one has propositioned my friend here – yet." I gestured to Jane.

Jane teased René, "Any offers?"

René laughed and rejoindered, "I'll have to think about that one." After a pause she asked, "Can I get you another cocktail? I saw you in the lounge a few moments ago. I was so glad you came back. The maître d' said you asked for me too, so I guess the feeling is mutual."

We ordered a bottle of wine, and started chatting. Jane speculated, "Now René's answer holds out hope for us. She didn't blow off my comment of 'Any offers?' Instead, she left the door open. Do you suppose she'd like to play?"

I speculated, "If I were to ask her, I'd probably be just another guy hitting on her. If you find a way to ask her, she might actually consider it. Maybe she's into a couple."

Jane pondered that thought, and then René arrived with our drinks. Jane engaged her in a bit of conversation; "René, do you have a boyfriend? Oh, you must because you are so pretty."

René blushed, "Actually, right now, I'm between boyfriends. I'm in graduate school at Seaton Hall and just don't have the time."

I asked, "What field of study?"

"I'm studying to be a PA – a physician's assistant. They have a master's program there, and I'm nearly finished. I just finished my pediatric rotation today, so I have a breather for this week."

"I admire you doing such an aggressive program, and obviously working to support yourself in the process."

"I have a partial scholarship. Doctors and PAs are in short supply, so I could get a little relief on that side of things."

Jane said, "Do you have any spare time? Hobbies?"

René laughed, "When I'm free, I exercise, read junk novels, and sometimes dance – you know at a club or something ... that's if I can find someone to go with me."

Our conversation broke when René had to go attend to another table. Jane made some observations about how conscientious and nice René seemed, and how her attentiveness and listening skills would obviously make her a good PA.

When René brought our dinners, she took a moment to ask what we did. Jane responded about her job at TCI, and I briefly mentioned my management consulting work and travel. René asked if we were a 'couple,' and we simultaneously said, 'Sort of.' Jane gave a short explanation, just saying that we liked each other a lot and had fallen in together in a number of nice ways. Jane cocked her head at me and gave a silly grin to indicate that we were intimate, and René laughed.

René kept checking back with us all during our dinner. Each time she came to the table, both Jane and I would give her our total attention, and I could tell we were receiving René's full attention as well, at least as best as she could do and still work her other tables. Fortunately, the restaurant wasn't all that busy so we got some of her time.

As we neared completion of our meal, Jane excused herself to go to the ladies room. As usual, given a spare moment, I pulled out my iPhone and did some emails about work, and then texted Fran, Sheila, and Ally, telling them that Jane and I were planning to seduce our waitress René. Quickly, I got back a text showing Ally giving Aidan a blowjob in our living room as he made out with Fran. Sheila had obviously taken the picture; she added the caption,'We miss you. Hope you get lucky – we are! Love you.'

About that time, Jane came back looking rather smug. I gave a look that asked, 'What's that about?' She just shook her head, as though I'd find out soon enough.

René came by the table a few more times, each time more conversational and more solicitous of our needs. We settled up the tab, and I left an extra large tip again. We drove to Jane's home, chatting about René, work, and travels during the following week that might work to our advantage.

Jane declared that she wanted to take a walk around her nice neighborhood, so we changed into casual clothes and struck out on a walk. The twilight sky allowed us to see where we were going, even when we cut through a couple of empty lots with well-worn paths but no lighting. Eventually, after making a big circuit, we got back to her house.

Coming through the front door, I came to a complete stop. René sat on the sofa in a peasant blouse and tight jeans. She had her feet tucked up, and looked pretty as a picture. She held out her arms and said, "Surprise!" After a second, she said to me, "You are surprised, aren't you?"

"I am speechless. How'd you get here so fast?"

René laughed, "It was almost the end of my shift when you cashed out. Jane talked me into coming and gave me her key, although I should tell you this is a first for me, and I am very nervous even if I'm not showing it."

I turned to Jane, "When did you talk to her that I didn't hear?"

"Twice actually. Once a week ago on the Friday you were gone when I had dinner at the Hyatt with Pam, and I got a few minutes with her, and then tonight when you thought I went to the ladies room."

"Sneaky."

"But good, right?"

"Very good."

Jane immediately started the ball rolling. She walked over to René, who by now stood beside the sofa. The two women came together in a couple of soft kisses, obviously tasting each other. The contrasts were beautiful: Jane's maturity to René's youthful exuberance; brunette to blond; gray eyes to blue; buxom to trim; and relatively tall to a pixie.

As I watched the kisses intensified. I tried to see who was instigating the French kisses, but it seemed that an outside supernatural force specializing in passion was leading both women. René's hands moved to cup Jane's larger breasts, massaging the mounds of seductive flesh with one hand and then the other.

I had just wondered if I'd be nothing but a voyeur for the sapphic love fest that seemed to be emerging, when René held one arm out to me. "Steve, come and join us. You appeal to me in many ways, so I hope you plan to be part of whatever happens tonight."

"As much or as little of me as you want," I whispered to her, just before our lips met for the first time – soft tender lips with a slight taste of peppermint to them. Before a minute had passed René's tongue penetrated into my mouth to duel with mine as a portent of the passion that I felt unfolding between us.

As we kissed, the living room lights dimmed to a golden glow. René unbuttoned a few buttons of my shirt, and I slipped my hands under her blouse, meeting bare skin on the sides of her body. I slid upwards until my thumbs felt the swell of her breast. She wore no bra, a move I bet she'd contemplated as she came to join us. I gently pushed on the material to indicate I wanted her to take it off. After a brief kiss, René locked eyes with me and raised her arms. I pulled the material upwards, having to work a little harder with my right hand that still contained the splint.

Two of the most perfect breasts in the world appeared before me as I chucked the blouse onto the sofa. The gentle mounds of flesh were topped with round dark areolas containing nubs as large as the end of my little finger. Both were excited and stood erect.

René whispered, "They're small. I'm sorry."

I shook my head as I ran my good hand across both breasts, "God, no. You're wrong. They're perfect and beautiful and suckable and erotic. They look perfect on you, don'tever think of changing them." I leaned down and sucked first one and then the other nipple into my mouth, exciting them further. René held my head and moaned.

I felt a third presence, and Jane joined me in sucking on René's nips. Jane had stripped off most of her clothing, leaving only the lacy pink thong I'd watched her slip into that morning. I ran my hand up the back of her legs and along her ass, trying to avoid touching her with the bandages or splint.

Jane whispered, "I think we'd be more comfortable upstairs in my bed."

I turned and picked up René, an easy task because she couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. We followed Jane up the stairs. Jane had wisely gathered all our clothing from where it had dropped and brought it with her.

I set René on the bed. She immediately started to unbuckle my belt. "You are seriously over dressed."

Jane came to me and we made out as René stripped my body of all clothes below the waist. René's small hand wrapped around my cock, and pulled it to her mouth where she started with some amazing moves that had me excited to supreme hardness in only seconds.

Jane whispered to me, "She's never been in a threesome before."

"She's imaginative and a fast learner ... and if she doesn't stop that I'm going to fill her mouth with a huge load of cum."

René pulled off of me for a minute, "Will the two of you stop talking about me as though I'm not here." She chuckled. "Not only have I never been in a threesome before, I've never been with a woman either ... but you'll both please notice that I'm here, with you two, and I'm interested in both phenomena."

Jane said, "I hadn't been with a woman either until Steve here introduced me to some of his friends up in Cambridge. Now, I love the opportunity. I apologize if I came on a little strong to you."

René laughed around my pecker, "Don't apologize. I wouldn't be here if you weren't appealing to me, and having a lesbian experience is on my bucket list."

I speculated, "You're a little young to have a bucket list."

"It's never too early to start doing the things you'll remember forever. So far, this is the most exciting evening of my life." On that note, Jane and René entered into another hot kiss.

Jane knelt by René and pulled her jeans down her leg, followed by the white thong she wore. Jane then rose and helped me shed my shirt, leaving us all naked.

René said to Jane, "Will you make love to me now. Show me what to do to please you too."

Jane said, "You just enjoy for a while, then you can turn the tables. Play with Steve too."

René lay back on the bed and Jane joined me in working on her breasts, and fingering her pussy. After a few minutes, I nudged Jane down René's body. She moved, backing down the bed with her tongue leaving a wet trail down René's luxurious skin. She stopped only when her tongue passed through the brush of pubic hair and slipped into René's wet slit.

René's body jerked, and she went into a state of rapture. The look on her face indicated a spiritual experience – something that transported her to a heavenly place of pleasure and joy. Every now and then, she'd mouth words like, "Wonderful. Oh, God. Never stop. This is a peak experience. Right there. Use all your fingers. You can be rougher. I won't break if you push harder. More fingers."

René had the first orgasm only a few minutes after Jane started to work her over. Jane gave me an evil look, and I heard her ask René, "If I took you to a place where the orgasms are unbelievable would you want to be our sex slave and lover for the rest of your life?"

René was already panting and squirming into Jane's fingers and face she was so sexually excited; she said, "Oh, God, I'll do anything. Just give me another orgasm like that one."

Jane said, "Oh, I'll do a lot better than that." She started to fuck René's juicy cunt with three fingers ... and then four ... and then five ... and then she wormed her entire hand inside René. René's scream of pleasure might have been heard in Boston. Jane's hand kept moving and from the angle I could tell she was making an all out assault on René's G-spot.

René crested ... crested again ... squirted some orgasmic juice across the bed onto my chest ... climaxed again ... and then started to hyperventilate as the orgasms ran together into a continuous stream of pleasure.

I whispered to Jane, "Do her A-spot. Use your fingertips."

Jane maneuvered further with her hand, René started to come down slightly from her peak. I kissed her writhing body, trying to keep a lip lock on her lips long enough to French kiss her.

Suddenly, René's body went rigid and her legs pulled back closer to her chest. "OH GREAT FUCKING GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME ... OH, FUCK, I'M ... HAVING ... THE MOST ... INTENSE ... EXPERIENCE ... OF MY ... LIFE!"

René's body arched up off the bed in a contorted form, and Jane had a hard time keeping her hand ensconced in her cunt as she fisted our new friend. Now, I knew, the orgasm was just one continuous stream of screaming intense pleasure for René's brain. I watched Jane twist her hand several times, using her knuckles on René's G-spot, and her fingertips on the A-spot. Jane's other hand fanned the open clit when her mouth wasn't on it.

René crested, pleaded for something we didn't understand, babbling really, and peaked even higher, her mouth open in exquisite agony. Her pussy was dripping fluids all over the bed, and she smelled like wonderful sex personified.

And then, René passed out.

Jane extracted her hand, and lapped at the various accumulated juices. "She tastes better than honey." As she finished, Jane leaned forward and kissed me, rolling her tongue wet with René's juices through my mouth. She held her fingers up, still wet with René, "Want some?" I took a long lap at each finger.

Jane watched her young friend breathing heavily beside us in the bed. She said to me, "Why don't you hold her and cuddle her. I know you want to fuck her and if she wakes up with you being attentive to her you'll probably get your shot sooner rather than later."

I lifted the limp pixie partway and slipped in behind her, holding her naked body against my own. My good hand conveniently found her breasts, and even with one hand, I found a nice rhythm of feeling by stimulating René's breasts.

René stirred, and her eyes popped open. Her body jerked. "Oh, my God. Jane, I was ... Iam your sex slave. You win me. Where the hell did you ever learn how to do what you did to me? How long was I out?"

I told her, "You were only out for a minute." I kissed her temple.

Jane cuddled in beside the two of us, pushing her breasts against the pixie's arm. "I learned that from Steve's friends outside Boston. I didn't know for nothin' until he took me to one of their swing parties a couple of months ago. Believe me, I've been right where you are now, and not that long ago. I even passed out from the extreme pleasure."

Jane leaned in and kissed René, and then kissed me. Jane said, "May I watch the two of you making love?"

René craned her neck around and looked at me with a smile. "Do you really want to make love to me?"

I responded, "Any red blooded American male would want to make love to you, darling. I would be honored."

René the Pixie as I'd come to think of her mounted me, and we started a slow fuck as we kissed. Jane occasionally got in the act too, doing many things to our privates that added stimulation and eroticism to our intercourse.

I opted to display my best Tantric Sex practices with René, and soon I had her climaxing again, sometimes with Jane rubbing her clit, and then changing positions so she got the most stimulation and excitement from our first joining together. We cooed and whispered sweet words of affection and adoration to each other, both about each other and about what we were doing.

I suggested that René allow Jane to sit on her face so she could eat Jane to an orgasm or two. René looked shocked at the suggestion, but capitulated. Jane slowly lowered her cunt to René's mouth, and I watched as René's tongue started to lap and taste Jane's juices, and then how her entire mouth moved to suck and munch on the pussy above her. Jane came within a couple of minutes, and René looked pleased with herself.

I flipped René over so we could be in the doggie position. Jane lay down in front of René, and soon was being eaten again by the neophyte. After another orgasm, Jane rolled off beside us to watch.

René woke up to the fact that we'd been fucking for a long time after we'd been fucking for thirty minutes. She made a simple comment and then returned to enjoying the experience and savoring the orgasms that rolled by occasionally. At forty-five minutes, she expressed astonishment. After an hour had passed with me sawing in and out of her pussy, René started to come again and again, but with not quite the intensity she had when Jane was fisting her.

I asked René finally, "When and where would you like me to cum?"

René panted, "You mean you have that much control? Come now ... or with me on my next Big 'O' and cum inside me. I trust you, and I'm safe, although it's probably a little late to be thinking about that stuff since we've been fucking bareback for over an hour."

I sped up the pace, and in two minutes I could feel René's vagina start to again spasm around my cock. I let loose a torrent of cum that must have resulted in a gallon of my vital fluids leaving my body for hers. Even I could feel the wet fullness of her cunt on my last couple of strokes.

René and I kissed with all the emotion and tenderness that the act of making love engenders. I reached beside us and pulled Jane into our embrace and included her in the expression of love I'd made. As Jane cuddled beside us, the pixie stretched out on top of me while keeping my cock in her pussy. She put her head on my chest and we drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, we had another round of sex, this time just 'quickies' so Jane and I could get to work. We left René at Jane's house, telling her to just close up when she left. Of course, we invited her back after her evening shift ended. René had told us she had some college classes during the day, but nothing pressing that week.

I worked with one of my consulting teams all morning, and then right before lunch I got a text from Jane: 'Stop by my office. No rush. 'We' got a present. L. J.'

When the team broke just after noon, I went by Jane's office. Her secretary Marge smirked at me and gestured for me to go ahead in, so I stuck my head in the door. A second glance at Marge revealed to me that she was blushing, but perhaps I mistook the shy look and avoiding eyes. The first thing that struck me when I entered Jane's office was a large arrangement of flowers in a red vase sitting on her conference table.

12