Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug nodded with increasing enthusiasm. He thought a moment and asked, "What about the kids?"

Sheri responded by standing up and throwing her arms around, "Heck, they're having more sex than we are ... or than we had all of the past year ... or the past decade. Samantha's eighteen and has a steady boyfriend, and she's been on birth control for four years; what are the odds she's not getting poked on a daily basis. She's young, vital, and horny. Greg is nineteen, a hunk who I know the girls think is a dreamboat; he has his pick of tail, and more than once I've overheard him talking with his friends about scoring."

Doug grimaced at that news. In a near whisper he said, "So, what are we going to do?"

Sheri gave him a mischievous smile, "Maybe we ought to join this polyamorous group or start one of our own."

Doug's head twirled around to look at his wife, "You're kidding, right?"

Sheri shook her head, and then leaned in and kissed him. She turned to me, "Steve, I'm not the catch I used to be - more hips, a little cellulite here and there, but you'd make love with me, wouldn't you?" As she talked she ran her hands down her sides and smoothed her skirt in a sexy way.

Now, that question stopped me in my tracks. The question was loaded like a ticking nuclear bomb. I liked my sister in law. I'd even fantasized about fucking her a few times, particularly when she was a little younger and I saw her in a bathing suit, but I'd erected some really high barriers in my head about doing anything with her or even flirting with her, despite what I often saw as attempts by her to flirt with me.

I tried to answer her in a diplomatic way, "Errr, I ... you ... you're very attractive, and I've always thought that since I met you before you guys got married, but ... you need to get your own affairs in order, ... yes, that's it, sort out your own relationship and get that on a steady track before branching out with others."

Doug shook his head up and down agreeing with me in a strong way. He turned to Sheri, "Steve's right. Let's be sure of how we feel before inviting any others into our marriage, if we even decide we want to."

I could see Ally lighting up with her impish look. She was about to do something full of mischief. She got up from her chair, and went and sat beside Doug, getting as close to him as she could. Sheri watched her with interest and curiosity. With one hand Ally started to rub Doug's chest, while the other went up to back of his head and neck in a 'romantic' manner. She leaned in and kissed him, and as she got his attention we could all see her tongue worm its way into his mouth. After about a minute or more of a very long French kiss the pair pulled apart slightly.

Doug was panting and blushing at the same time. I could see that Ally had scrambled his brain. He looked at Sheri with a worried look, but she was smiling in a warm way with him.

Ally said in a sultry and vampish voice, "I think you're sexy ... and when you're ready to have someone join you - to have you sink this into their warm body, I'd like to be at the head of the line." Ally dropped one hand down to Doug's crotch and lightly rubbed his manhood. Doug's eyes got about as big as saucers. I almost laughed out loud because Ally was being such a bad little girl.

I again looked at Sheri, but she was almost laughing too. She said to Ally, "See if you can convince him. I'm serious, and I don'tneed any 'think' time. I know our marriage is strong and I don't plan on wandering about to find some other guy ... well, unless Doug keeps ignoring me the way he has. The best thing he could do now would be to tell me to make love with Steve, and then he does something with Ally - or you other girls - and then we compare notes about how we feel, and reconnect with each other on a new basis. Maybe we'd even learn something to bring to our marriage that will put the missing 'zip' back into it."

Doug looked shocked, "You really think THAT will improve our marriage?"

Sheri nodded emphatically, "Yes, and if you think about it, you do too. I want to do somethingright now that will jar us out of the rut we've been in. Hell, that's why I came with you to Boston. I wanted to be with you - to shock you back into being in love with me, not treating me as though I'm a convenience where you live. Making love to other people will do that in just the right way, particularly since it's in the family - your brother and his fiancées."

Doug stood up and in an irritated tone said, "Sheri, we need to take a walk,right now." He moved to where Sheri stood and then practically dragged her out the front door seconds later. We heard the door click, and a moment later the bell on the elevator dinged as it arrived to take them to the ground floor.

The room was very quiet. Ally said, "Did I push them too much?"

I responded with a chuckle, "No, not based on what Sheri said. She really surprised me. I didn't think she was this freethinking, and I can see he's leaning that way. I can imagine the conversation they're having right now."

Fran said, "I like Doug. I wouldn't mind ... being with him."

Sheila nodded, "Me too, but we have to line up behind Ally."

Ally said, "Do you suppose Sheri might be bisexual?"

Sheila said, "Won't know until we try." She laughed gaily.

Fran turned to me, "Where are they going to sleep? The guest room's a mess, and I wonder how they'd do in the master bedroom watching us go at it."

I said with a touch of humor, "Let's see where we are at the end of the evening. The question may answer itself in a nice way."

We went off and did domestic things. I started to wash my dirty laundry from my suitcase, and unpacked the rest. I'd repacked for an early Monday departure to New Jersey, and then set the bag aside. After that I helped Sheila make a grocery list, since Saturday we usually stocked up for the coming week.

Forty minutes later the intercom went off, and Fran buzzed Doug and Sheri back into the building so they could return to our apartment. Fran, Ally, Sheila, and I stood opposite the two in the living room as they filed in.

The two of them studied the four of us, and I could guess the outcome of their discussion by Sheri's smile. They just didn't know how to start things with us without embarrassing themselves.

I stepped forward and gently took Sheri in my arms. I said, "Sister-in-law, do you really want me?"

She nodded, and then quickly kissed me. I didn't let her end with just that brief kiss; I enveloped her in my arms and then really planted a major kiss on her lips. After thirty seconds, the kiss started to involve a lot of tongue action, and after two minutes, Sheri was grinding her hips against my groin in a way that left no doubt about what was on her mind.

Following my lead, Ally had moved to Doug and started another sultry kiss with him. Before too long, Sheila and Fran had joined her. Doug didn't know which way to turn next with the three of them trying to kiss him all at once.

Someone turned out most of the lights in the living room and hallway, leaving just a dim light we used to create a romantic mood. Sheri and I were on the love seat, and Doug and my partners were on the long sofa. I was really getting Sheri cranked up, taking advantage of what I knew were a woman's erogenous zones. The more we went at it, the hotter she was getting. Her neck and ears were especially sensitive, and she was responding greatly to my advances.

I slowly unbuttoned one button on Sheri's blouse to see what her reaction might be. She whispered to me, "Just take the damn thing off. I want you to feel me - to make love to my breasts - to make love to my pussy - and to make love to me." The other buttons immediately followed with her help. The blouse went flying. Sheri practically devoured me with her next series of kisses.

On the sofa, I could see that Ally had shed her top. Since she seldom wore a bra, her breasts were immediately bare, and Doug had his head buried in her chest, obviously having a field day sucking on some of the nicest breasts and nipples in captivity. Next to the pair, Sheila was struggling with her top.

Fran moved over to the love seat with Sheri and me. To my surprise and certainly Sheri's, Fran took Sheri's face in her hands and planted a beautiful and romantic kiss on her lips. Sheri's eyes were closed, but I could see her kiss back, and then extend her tongue to turn the kiss into a sapphic French kiss.

Sheri softly said to Fran, "I don't know how to make love to a woman. It's a little scary at my age."

Fran kissed around her face in many ways, and said, "You will by the end of the night. Don't worry. It's easy and you aren't being graded. Do what comes naturally, and if any of us does something that you don't like, tell us and we'll stop."

Sheri whispered, "Oh, please don't stop now. I know I'm going to love this. I need this ... tonight ... in the worst way."

While the girls had been talking and kissing, I'd opened the side button and zipper on Sheri's slacks. I tapped on her side, and she hefted her hips up as I slid the tan slacks down to her knees, and subsequently off of her body. Seconds later the bra and panties went too.

Moments later no one in the room wore any clothing except me. Sheri said, "Are we going to the bed in your room?"

I asked, "When was the last time you made love on a sofa?"

Sheri said in a tentative ways, "Probably before we were married."

I chuckled, "Well, if you want to change you mindset about things, why don't we stay here."

Sheri smiled and nodded. She understood. If you want to change, first you have to start to change the little things and then work up to the big ones.

As Fran and Sheri kissed, I pulled Sheri's legs apart. Seconds later, I gently touched my tongue right on her clit without any warning. Sheri's entire body shook, not with a massive orgasm, but with a shiver of pleasure at being touched in an intimate place by another man for the first time in twenty-two years.

I massaged, rubbed, and stroked Sheri's entire body from breasts to knees. Slowly, her quivering slowed to be replaced by writhing calculated to increase her own enjoyment of what I was doing to her.

Fran and I changed places and few times, Fran taking over the eating of Sheri's pussy and then fisting the poor woman until she pleaded for mercy after about six strong orgasms. Fran stopped, kissed her way up to Sheri's pert breasts, and then gobbled in one of her nipples with such intensity that Sheri climaxed again. As they had made love, I'd stripped away my clothes, ending as the last nude person in the room.

I moved in front of my sister-in-law, positioned my shaft of iron in the folds of her pussy, and slowly pushed into her body, stopping occasionally to allow her to get used to my length and fullness. Sheri moaned a long wail of pleasure that I know signaled Doug exactly what had just happened.

I turned to him, and he smiled at me. Ally was already riding his cock facing him, and Doug had been lapping at her boobs as they fucked. Sheila sat naked beside the pair feeding Doug's fingers into her pussy, just what Fran and I had started to do seconds earlier.

Sheri and I went on a long time, and migrated through many positions, each calculated to bring her a different kind of pleasure. In some, she opened up to Fran's fingers, lips, and tongue in erotic and stimulating ways. Sheri's labia were swollen in her sexual excitement, and were extremely prevalent. As I fucked Sheri, Fran could suck her labia into her mouth and play.

A glance to the side, and I saw my brother fucking Sheila in the missionary position. The pair were being very enthusiastic and driving hard into each other. Ally was saying really dirty things to the pair from right beside them.

Sheri started to plead with me to cum inside her. "I believe you now. I thought you were kidding before about being able to go for a long time. I'm going to be sore later, and I want to be able to make love with you and my husband again."

I smiled, "OK, time for a big one then." Without rushing, I started to go through the steps I'd used several times to bring really large orgasms to people I love. I swatted Sheri's breasts and butt, stroked key places around her breasts and her side, held her neck, and kissed her as I pumped into her body. I worked a finger under her ass so I could be ready to push part of a digit into her dark hole. I didn't want Sheri to pass out because that would freak her out at this stage.

Sheri started to cum; probably we were up around orgasm number fifteen. I relaxed my inner muscles, and felt my balls start to empty into the ductwork that brings my semen to the outside world. Just as Sheri crested, so did I, and we froze together as our orgasms hit.

Doug sat with his arms around Ally and Sheila on the sofa watching the three of us. Both girls were stroking his flaccid cock. Ally had her legs spread to show the white glow of his cum seeping from her pussy. And, seconds after that I filled Sheri's cunt with my own white goo as she loudly groaned into her climax.

After I extracted from Sheri, and fell beside her on the sofa, I looked at the six of us. We were all panting and aglow with sexual excitement; a good way to be in my book.

I whispered to Sheri, "Go to your husband. Show him you love him. Reassure him that you haven't tossed him to the curb."

She kissed me again, and then moved over to him, displacing Ally, who came and joined Fran and me. Sheila remained on Doug's other side.

Doug and Sheri kissed and made out. They were whispering words of love and commitment to each other, assuring each other that they still were the loving spouses they'd been for the past twenty years, only now they'd expanded their horizons and had new experiences to talk about and share.

As Doug and Sheri kissed, Sheila moved to fellate Doug back to hardness. It didn't take her long, and I figured a good part of his arousal was the whole environment in the living room.

When he was rigid and fuckable, Sheila tapped Sheri on her leg and nodded at Doug's cock. Sheri got the message right away. She moved over the top of her husband, spread her legs over him and sank down on his erection. They started to fuck as Doug alternately kissed his wife and Sheila. I did notice that as Sheri mounted her husband, a large dollop of my cum dropped out of her onto his thigh. I hope he wasn't grossed out, but I do cum a lot, so this was bound to happen. I held my laugh in, knowing how fastidious my brother could be about some things.

I made love with Fran and Ally, thoroughly enjoying Ally's sloppy seconds and the loud sloshing sounds we found we could make as we fucked. We were laughing and playing, and Fran was right there with us. Eventually, I added to the load already in Ally's pussy.

We took round three into the master bedroom. Now, Doug and Sheri could see why we had the oversize king bed, and a queen bed in the room. Doug and Fran took the queen, and I took the others in the king. After making love to each of them, I finished off in Sheri again, and then we went to sleep with my sister-in-law wrapped in my arms, Ally spooned in behind her, and Sheila on my other side.

* * * * *

Doug and Sheri departed Sunday afternoon to fly back to Chicago. They both had meetings starting early on Monday where each of them worked. They regretted going, and were much different people than the stuffed-shirt brother and tight-assed sister-in-law I'd always known.

To say we fucked the weekend away would be an understatement. From when I connected with them on Friday night until their departure, most of that time was spent in some kind of erotic play. Sheri told me they fucked more that weekend that they had in the past decade.

To add some spice to the mix, Aidan came by on Saturday afternoon and gave Sheri a different cock to try. We had to pry them apart with a crowbar to go to dinner, but then Doug didn't exactly want to leave Fran's pussy either.

Aidan talked Chip and Gale into coming into the city to join us for Saturday evening, thus, Sheri got yet another cock to try, and Doug went off with Gale for a couple of hours. Sunday morning, the Reddicks joined us, and so Sheri and Lyle got together, and Doug made love to Nancy in the middle of the living room while the rest of us were similarly engaged.

Added all together, Sheri got to enjoy four new cocks and Doug tried five new pussies over the weekend. The combination blew their minds, and certainly gave them a lot to think about.

Between all the fucking and romancing that was going on, Doug and I reconnected in our moribund sibling relationship. We agreed that with the new openness between us we'd stay in touch a lot more. Further, I knew I'd have to spend at least a week in Chicago on the TCI account, so I got an invitation to stay with them during that time, and even over the weekend. They'd ditch the kids for at least part of that time so that we could overpower Sheri and have the run of the house. I suggested I bring another friend if I could, and that idea was warmly received.

Sunday night, we sat around and chuckled over the slow revelations that took place on Friday, and how the evening had turned sexual - thanks to Sheri. We had some good laughs about some of Doug's expressions and emotional releases during the weekend too. Sheri had him under control, and would be sure of his mental health and stability after the mind-altering sex.

* * * * *

I flew down to New Jersey on Monday morning, getting to TCI headquarters about nine o'clock. I checked in with Pam, who'd now taken over as the woman in charge of 'me,' FDC, and all of the TCI projects across the company. My company was now taking about a six to eight million dollars or more in consulting and systems development fees from TCI each month, so this was no small endeavor. Separate from that, I had the strategic planning work with Brady going on at a little over a hundred thousand dollars a month. I knew that sooner or later, I'd be promoted to officer of FDC, only I didn't want to become an 'in office' officer; I wanted to stay on the road working on the same kind of projects I was already involved in ... and, of course, meeting and enjoying the companionship I'd found among my many friends in other geographies.

Pam broke away from her schedule to call in a man named John Ringler, who was the executive assistant to the president of the company. John was about to be anointed as the head of strategic planning for all of TCI, and Pam wanted the two of us to meet since I was already deep into the planning effort for the Rocky Mountain Division that Jane was currently managing.

John and I hit it off, and I spent the rest of the morning with him in Pam's conference room detailing the work in Denver. We even got Brady on a teleconference so that there was a good sharing of information going on. The TCI regions were roughly the equivalent to the time zones, and then there was an Australia-New Zealand-Pacific region that included Japan and China, and a Eurasian zone that also covered part of northern Africa and South Africa. The only truly strategic planning going on was the effort I was on. Everything else that got labeled that way really amounted to a two-year budgeting cycle and nothing more.

We broke for lunch, and Pam rejoined us. We had a few good philosophical discussions about strategic planning over lunch, and again Pam wowed me with her astute observations and logical thinking. John was impressed too, as the two of them had never interacted much prior to that day.

I put on my computer systems hat in the afternoon, and nudged a couple of the larger projects along, helping to problem-solve with the project heads. I also got to know a wide number of people on the TCI side of things and not just our own consultants and developers. I saw things from a project perspective and didn't draw lines between them and us; because of that I saw improvements and ways to speed things up that the others often didn't. Jane and now Pam had liked my approach and perspective in that regard.