Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 28

Story Info
The Seduction of Loren.
7.5k words
4.81
24.9k
13

Part 28 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 28 -- Sisters, Friends and Lovers

The seduction of Loren

I was away in St. Louis and Denver the following week and a half. Fran reported that Loren had deepened their friendship, and even came by the apartment with her a couple of evenings to help do a communal dinner. In the process, she got to know Matt and Aidan better, but there was nothing overt that happened other than good friends getting together.

Fran and I found it surprising that Loren hadn't even raised any questions about the wedding or the things we'd discussed at the Halloween Party. I know we'd pushed on Loren's boundaries rather hard that night, and I suspected that she was going through a self-examination process.

My first Friday back home from that trip, Loren and Fran arrived at the apartment from work shortly after I'd gotten home from a grocery trip. I felt the need to exercise my culinary skills, so I'd planned on making some chicken marsala for everyone. I was pounding the shit of the chicken filets when they arrived.

After declaring victory over the chicken, I washed up and went to Fran. She floated into my arms and we shared one of those toe-curling, mind-blowing kisses she did that always reminded me why I gave her a diamond and pledged to spend the rest of my life with her. After a few whispers about 'Later,' we parted.

Loren had watched us. She looked at Fran, and asked, "Could I do that with Steve too?"

Fran smiled with encouragement and nodded at me.

Loren came into my arms and tried to duplicate Fran's hot kiss. I could tell she was trying, but I went along with her efforts and enjoyed every second of her attention. Afterwards, she just hugged me and seemed to purr gently as I held her in my arms and she had her head against my neck.

A minute or so later, I went back to my role as chef. Fran served up some wine for each of us. Sheila came home from the museum, Ivy appeared with kisses and a brief report about her new job at the main Boston library, Ally flew in and right back out after a change of clothes with apologies because she'd promised Matt they'd go to a hockey game, and René texted that her services in the ER were in high demand because of a couple of multiple car accidents and some victims from the collapse of a construction scaffold.

Thus, I set up dinner for the five of us around our dining room table. I'd made enough for a dozen of us, so there'd be good leftovers the rest of the weekend and good pickin' for René when she finally could get home from the hospital.

I served up a really smooth meal with the flourish of a master chef. Jane had inspired me a few days earlier talking about the cooking school she'd attended in Europe. My mother had insisted that I know how to cook a nutritional meal for myself and not subsist on pizza alone, so I kept in shape in college while a lot of other guys got pretty pudgy.

After dinner, Sheila and Ivy did clean up, while Fran, Loren, and I went into the living room and fired up a romantic chick-flick on the DVD player. We'd dimmed the lights, but were not in complete darkness.

Fran and Loren sat on either side of me, and I had my arms around them. This was the coziest I'd been with Loren since Halloween, and I was on my best behavior.

Fran pulled my hand over to her breast, and encouraged me to start fondling her luscious tits from outside her V-neck blouse. I slowly toyed with each breast, slowly enticing the nipples to an erect state through the thin material of her blouse and bra.

Sheila and Ivy cuddled up together on the love seat to watch the movie with us. I felt Loren lean around me to see how they positioned themselves. I suspect the sapphic intimacy might have piqued her interest and curiosity.

When I had my hand inside Fran's blouse, I leaned in a kissed her. She whispered to me, "Do Loren. Kiss her too. I'll have you later."

I nodded my understanding, and reminded myself that we were still coercing Loren to a new way of life with new boundaries and borders for her behavior. I turned my attention to her, and she responded nicely to the first few kisses.

I had my left hand fondling Fran's bare breasts and enjoying the erotic feeling of her excited nipples rubbing across my fingers and palm. At the same time, I was French kissing Loren and stroking her arm.

I moved my arm around Loren so that my hand could cup one of her breasts. Midway into the kiss, I could feel her stiffen as my hand made contact. I persisted since she said nothing and didn't break our kiss. I felt a slight relaxation in her posture as I started to stroke her orbs through the blouse she wore that was similar to Fran's.

I didn't ignore Fran completely, but at each opportunity Fran pushed me more to Loren. I knew what her plan was, but I still liked kissing and fondling my fiancée. I wondered if Loren thought it too strange to have me alternately kissing the two of them.

After assuring that Loren's nipples had risen to a possible white-hot condition beneath her clothing, I slowly slipped my hand inside her blouse. That act had a number of implications: I had to pull Loren closer to me and thus I could kiss her better and more passionately, I was touching her in a sexual way that might be too much for her psyche, and I started to develop an erection at the excitement of feeling new skin.

I cupped Loren's breast nearest to me, feeling the luxury of her excitement in my palm. I kissed my way along Loren's neck, focusing on what I knew about this erogenous zone. She purred again, and I could hear her breath get deeper and faster with the sexual excitement.

Somewhere in front of us the movie continued to play. Ivy and Sheila were kissing too, but not in any rush to accomplish anything. I think they wanted to see where things would go with Loren.

Next to me Loren started to rub her legs together. I wondered if later I should try to do anything beneath her skirt. I guess I'd see how the evening went.

A number of things started to come together over the next ten minutes. I started to really get into feeling and exciting Loren's breasts and nips. Our kisses got deeper and more exciting too, sometimes with our tongues dancing together in mid-air. I felt real passion from this new friend. Loren's legs and now hips moved slowly and sensuously next to me.

Just when I was wondering about 'What next?' Loren's whole body started to shiver and vibrate, her leg rubbing became visible and intense but then sudden stopped, her back arched, and she pushed her chest up into my hands, as her tongue tried to find my tonsils. Loren moaned a long sound of pleasure that was only vowel sounds drawn out in her pleasure. As her climax came to an end, her entire body curled up tight right next to me, forcing my hand from her skin. Loren's head lolled into my lap and I had no doubt but that she could feel my large swollen cock against her cheek just beneath the material of my slacks.

I had just started to stroke Loren's arm and back in a romantic gesture and to help her savor her afterglow.

To my surprise, Loren suddenly jerked upright, stood, apologized for staying too long, and bolted for the front door, grabbing her coat off a chair by the door as she fled.

Fran pushed me, "Go get her. Talk to her. She's embarrassed because she climaxed in front of all of us."

I was out the door almost immediately but missed the elevator that Loren had taken. I took the stairway down the five flights, two steps at a time. I bolted out the outer door to get hit with the chilly November air. Loren was hustling away towards downtown, already a half-block ahead of me. I ran, calling out to her to stop. She kept walking, only faster.

When I caught up to her, I stopped her and turned her to me. She had tears streaming down her face. I pulled her into an embrace and kissed the top of her head.

"Loren, what's wrong? Why'd you leave?"

"I'm ... scared. You're so experienced, and ... I'm a virgin. I've never cum with another person until tonight. I'm ..."

"Honey, it's all right. We don't care. We love you. I don't care what your status is; none of us do. We only care about you, and that you're all right in here." I tapped her head with one finger.

"My mind is scrambled."

"Have you ever had a man feel you before?"

"Only a few times in high school. Things never went further. You were the first person to touch my bare breasts."

"Oh, Loren. I'm so sorry if I pushed you too far. I didn't know."

"How could you? I've never told anyone. I'm thirty -- thirty fucking years old and I haven't done anything. I go on passionless and platonic dates. I'm a virgin. I'm scared of sex."

"It's a golden time in each person's life, if you can only let yourself go and enjoy it."

Loren sighed and sniffed. Her tears seemed to be stopping. She looked at me and said, "Oh, Steve. You're not wearing a coat. You'll freeze to death."

"I came after the most important thing to me at the moment -- you."

"Really. You're not just saying that."

"Come back with me."

"I can't. I'm so embarrassed. Fran, Sheila, and Ivy know that I came. I was noisy -- I am noisy even when I'm alone and use my toy."

"Honey, they don't care. We all make noise. We've all been with each other when we've had orgasms -- a lot of them. You were so sweet."

Loren leaned up a kissed me. "I'm OK now, really. Just let me go home. I promise I'm OK. Maybe I can come back tomorrow or Sunday."

I studied her closely to see if letting her go was the right thing. Finally, I said, "I'm going to call you tomorrow if you're not back at our place before lunch." I held Loren at arm's length so she'd know I was serious.

She thought about it a moment and said, "OK. I'll come back. I promise."

We kissed goodbye and I let her go her own way.

* * * * *

I spent Friday night making love to Fran, Sheila, and Ivy. Somehow I managed to pleasure the three of them to what they told me were 'extreme' levels. The bedroom reeked of sex by the time we stopped. We fell asleep wrapped around each other.

René and Ally eventually came to bed about midnight. I know that because they both kissed me goodnight before they crawled into the other bed together. I didn't know what time they got home, but they could have spent the two hours before that in the living room and I'd never have known it.

Fran and I were up early, fixed breakfast, and then talked about Loren. We talked about how to get her over her shyness and jar her head about her rigid boundaries. Loren had become a 'Cause' for Fran and subsequently for me; we needed to loosen her up, get her seriously interested in men, and broaden her sexual horizons beyond second base -- getting felt up by a potential lover.

Fran and I came up with a crazy idea to combat her shyness. Fran said, "I wonder if it's not fundamentally about exposing her body to someone." Based on that discussion we came up with a solution, which we shared with the others after everyone was awake. René laughed and said, in her professional opinion, she thought it was a good idea. She had an undergrad in psychology, and thought at least it would be a good experiment and wouldn't do any lasting damage if we were wrong.

Loren called Fran at ten o'clock to ask when the best time to come over would be. Fran told her to get her pretty butt over right now and plan on being with us all day through dinner again. She suggested that Loren bring her LBD or Little Black Dress because we might go out for dinner somewhere.

An hour later, Loren rang the apartment on the intercom and we buzzed her up. Ally was waiting at the front door to let her in once she got off the elevator. I was inside the door just enough to see her initial reaction.

The elevator doors open, and I'm not sure I've seen anyone blush so quickly. Ally gave Loren a hug, and pulled her into the apartment.

We were all nude.

We each greeted Loren with a hug and kiss, and then Fran told Loren that she had to adopt the local dress code.

Loren said, "But ... but my body isn't anything great to look at. I have spots and freckles."

We all laughed. Fran started to poke at the spots and freckles on Sheila and me who happened to be standing nearest to her. Sheila had slightly more than I did apparently. That also got René and Ivy exploring each other's bodies looking for telltale spots and cellulite.

Loren just stood and gaped at our silly game and us. I thought at least she's laughing.

I cajoled her, "Come on. Get in the spirit of the day. No one's going to plunder your body. This is just 'Nude Day' in this part of the world. Why, it's even a national holiday on Literotica -- my favorite website." I reached over and pulled gently on the heavy t-shirt that Loren wore indicating that she should pull the shirt over her head.

Slowly, Loren lost the shirt. I slipped behind her and undid her rather traditional bra. As I finished I spun her around and fumbled with the buckle to the belt she wore with her jeans. As I did she just stared into my eyes with a coy smile. Eventually, she kicked off the flats she was wearing, and the jeans joined the pile of her clothes on a dining room chair.

As Loren stood in just her bland undies, she said, "Everything?"

Six of us simultaneously said, "Yes, everything!" After all, we were totally naked.

The panties joined the pile.

Fran said, "Loren, when you came in you gave everybody a polite hug. A polite hug is where you stick your butt out about a foot or two behind your head to minimize body contact, you barely touch the person above the waist, and you have a brief kiss. We want you to start coming into the condo all over again, only this time we want really serious hugs and a passionate kiss. Can you do that?"

Loren was about the color of a Valentine's Day heart at this point, but she nodded. She walked to the door, and Ally went with her. The rest of us lined up too.

Loren turned and said to Ally, "Thank you for having me over." The two women came together, their bodies pressed together from knees to forehead, and their tongues waggling wildly in each other's mouth as they French kissed. After a minute, they broke apart. Loren laughed.

Loren came to me next. She pushed her body against mine, and in the process trapped my cock between my groin and her stomach. We hugged and enjoyed a passionate kiss reminiscent of what we'd been doing the night before.

Loren tried to ignore my cock, but the friction between our bodies had awoken the beast, and so when she pulled away, I was at about an 'eight on my ten point scale. She gawked at my manhood, and then went to Fran.

Loren hugged and kissed each of us, and I noticed as she went along how her color was returning to normal, and she seemed to be less self-conscious about her body and what she was doing. By the time she hugged and kissed Ivy, I think she was really enjoying the experience. I even saw Ivy make a point of rubbing her erect nipples across Loren's tits.

She finished and turned to all of us with an expectant look on her face. We all smiled at her, and then the group broke apart. René announced that unfortunately she had to get dressed and get to work at the hospital. Saturday afternoons into the evenings were peak times in the ER, and as low man in the seniority ranks she'd drawn a twelve-hour shift starting at noon.

Sheila and Ivy were debating the merits of Sheila returning to the west coast to do another 'film.' I doubt Loren understood the decision being made. Loren joined Fran and me in talking about plans for the wedding. We were lounging around the sofa and easy chair in the living room.

My guess is that it took at least a half hour for Loren to get used to her nudity plus the naked bodies around her. Sheila and Ivy made lunch for all of us using some of the leftover chicken that I'd made the night before. As they served us I watched Loren's eyes ogling their breasts and pussies, but then she'd return to checking me out too.

After lunch Sheila wanted to share with the rest of us her thoughts on doing a couple more porn films with her friends on the west coast, except all she mentioned was the 'decision to do more films.'

Loren took the bait, and asked, "You've done movies? Like what?"

Sheila puffed out her chest and said, "I've done four of them so far, although they were rush jobs as you'll see. The guys are the greatest -- both the other actors and the crew -- and we had such fun. It was very arousing, and I hope it is for the people that watch them."

Loren looked puzzled.

Sheila pulled the hook in a little tighter, "Do you want to see one of them? I'll show you my first film if you promise not to be too critical about my acting ability."

Loren nodded about that premise. I could see the genuine curiosity, and it took all I could do to not burst out laughing at how she was being played. In a way, I felt sorry for the seduction process underway.

Sheila fired up the DVD player again, and popped what we euphemistically called Film 1 into the play slot. The TV screen flickered and the first scene started with Sheila getting out of a car and strolling into a beautiful large house. As she got inside, she met the two guys who supposedly lived there. They started to kiss her, and soon were undressing her, and then Sheila was on a sofa sucking cock really hard on one guy's equipment while the other man ate her pussy and gave her a lot of tongue action.

Loren about froze in position on the sofa. Her eyes were riveted to the TV set, afraid to even blink lest she miss some key part of the action in that one one-hundredth of a second. Also, as I watched Loren watch Sheila in her video, I could see Loren's nipples harden to the consistency of steel nubs. When Loren adjusted her position slightly, I caught a quick glimpse of her slit, and it was almost dripping with her natural moisture that signaled her arousal.

Fran sat beside Loren. I heard her ask, "Is this all right? Do you want me to stop the film?"

Loren whispered, "Don't stop on my account."

About ten minutes went by, and by that time in the film Sheila had the other cock in her mouth, and the guy she'd been blowing had his cock in her cunt and was fucking her with great abandon.

Loren looked over at Sheila with an admiring look. "You really did this video?"

Sheila responded, "And four others, although one of the films is mostly just lezzie stuff."

"Lezzie stuff?"

"You know, me with one, two or three other women while we make love and bring each other off."

"Oh, wow. You're all so much more experienced at ... sex, than I am. I don't think I'll every catch up."

I moved and sat on Loren's other side. "Loren, it's not a race. There's no catching up to do. You do things at your own pace, and you only go as far as you want to go." I put my hand on Loren's neck and gently stroked her, knowing that this was an area on her body that led to further sexual arousal.

Ivy came and sat in my lap after asking permission. I welcomed her, but warned that I was sexually excited. Ivy gave me a lecherous smile. That response was just what she was hoping for.

Ivy's pixie like body sat in my lap, and she relaxed against my chest as we watched the film. I did get hard, but so that we didn't gross out Loren too much, Ivy didn't pursue penetration. She did, however, squirm and wiggle around a lot until my cock was obviously in the 'nine' or 'ten' range on my ten-point scale.

Loren glanced at the two of us occasionally, and I could see her own blush of excitement. We stayed like that for over an hour -- the entire video. It was the first time any of us had watched the movie and not either jerked off, cum a dozen times, or been fingering ourselves.

After the video, Sheila turned off the TV and DVD player and then stood in her splendor in front of the TV. "My decision is whether to do more of these. Ivy and I were talking and there are a few positives and some negatives. I'll make some real money this time because the films I did are doing well in the porn market. The trip to LA and Vegas that my friend Wes has proposed will be fun, and I'll see my friends again. I'm promised porn queen status, plus I get to fuck some of the real hunks in the industry. I'll also cement in my willingness to be a major player in the adult industry. It gives me another career track for a while."

12