Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 32

Story Info
Pre-wedding sex games & massages, plus the ceremony
8.5k words
4.8
30.5k
17

Part 32 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 32 – Sisters, Friends and Lovers
Pre-wedding games and massages, the ceremony


We checked into our rooms after our arrival at the resort. Again, thanks to Ivy's perseverance, we had a suite and the large bedroom had been refurnished to have four king size beds and one queen in it. Thus we could easily accommodate the fourteen of us in the core wedding party: Fran, Sheila, Ally, René, Ivy, Loren, Aidan, Matt, Ned, Jane, Marge, Zoey, Kristen, and me. Another suite next door had Dave, Jean, Sean, and Rita. Next to them were the Reddicks and Dunns. The others were spread out around the resort.

I bedded down for a nap. I'd found this trip particularly taxing for some reason. Loren joined me, but the others went out to prowl around the resort and get the lay of the land.

When I awoke an hour later, Loren and I went out on the porch overlooking one of the pools. I spotted a few of our party there, including my brother, Sheri, Lori, and Ace who had flown down from Chicago on their own. They were nude, lathered up with suntan oil, and baking in the Caribbean sun. I had noticed that their hometown had a high temperature that day of thirty, and the possibility of an end of season snow flurry or two.

I also saw Fran, Sheila, Ally, and a couple of others on loungers beside the pool. They too were naked, so I knew the dress code for our group. A further look revealed a few monokinis among people I didn't know, and a few more nudists. I knew I liked this place.

Val was naked and floating on a sun raft in the pool that turned slowly in the ripples, revealing all of her magnificent body to those that gawked at her. I could see the moisture in her slit, indicating that she was thinking about sex. Near her, her boyfriend Jerry talked to two of the men in the Henson's swing group.

Loren and I walked down to the pool, catching the glances of some people not in our party. Loren looked spectacular – killer body, shapely boobs, bubble ass, trimmed pussy that made her slit look enlarged, and a way of walking that suggested she was 'up' for anything you could think of. I knew she was too.

I briefly wondered if Loren would regress after the week that Fran and I had worked so hard to prepare her for, but then I remembered the many times she'd said she could never go back to her old way of living and thinking.

We got chaises and sat down in the midst of our crowd. Gale Dunn was next to me, naked, with everybody feeling her 'baby bump.' I got to feel the baby move, and I also got to stroke her belly where her stretched abdomen appeared to make her belly button look like it was about to be shot into space.

Matt lathered up Loren, and Ally applied suntan lotion all over me, and I mean all over. I ended with a 'six' on my ten-point scale, and I'd been so proud that I wasn't showing any arousal at the clothing optional resort. Ally reminded me that there weren't supposed to be any sexual acts in public. I knew we'd break that rule over and over again. She'd also learned that for the most part that rule applied only in the daytime. After dark, just about anything went anywhere except in the main lobby and the dining rooms.

Doug and Sheri joined us, and it was all I could do to keep from staring at her pussy the way she'd decided to sit cross-legged on one of the loungers. After a few minutes, I caught a sly grin from her; she knew she was teasing me and I was responding well by slowly getting a hard-on. I thought about how I hadn't spent so much time around naked people since we were working on Loren's shyness about six months earlier. Sheri rubbed one hand across her pussy, and then offered me her fingers. I sucked on each one, savoring her nectar.

Beside me, I felt a sexy presence arrive. I turned and there was my niece in all her glorious splendor. "Hi Uncle Steve." Lori took my hand and pulled it down to her pussy in a blatant and sexy act of defiance right in front of her father. Doug just rolled his eyes and turned to talk to someone else. I guess denial was the best way for her father to cope with his teenage daughter's bold sexuality.

I promised Lori we would find some time together during the week. She looked happy that I recalled the night together in their living room months earlier, and assured me she wanted more than just one repeat performance.

Jane came and sat down beside me. She said, "You did something about security here, didn't you?"

I smiled. "I arranged for your reputation to remain in tact. Wearing that big hat and the oversize sunglasses will help too."

I glanced around, and two well-built men in speedos were circulating nearby watching Jane but really watching who was watching her. They were also wearing terry cloth robes with the sleeves hacked off. Under one man's robe I could see the well-worn leather straps of a shoulder holster. Based on my instructions, no one except those in the wedding party were to take pictures of Jane. They were also there to protect the party from the paparazzi or anyone else intent on reputation destroying revelations. Those at the party had already been informed they should not post any of the photos they took of each other on the Internet.

Two single guys I worked with at FDC came and joined us: Jeremy and Rich. I'd confided with them about my initial dates with Fran and Sheila before I knew they were sisters, and then they'd also followed the growth and development of my polyamorous family. Now, for the first time, they were exposed, literally, to all my lovers, and vice versa. With all the T&A showing, they were obviously trying to suppress their zeal in ogling every female in the place.

After I made introductions, the guys sat and I noticed I wasn't the only one having trouble with rising excitement of a sexual nature. They'd just arrived on the island, and joined the group. I'd talked to them at work one day about the likely sexual nature of the group, and they both admitted that they would have thought they'd died and gone to heaven. Today, they were in heaven; all around them was ass, pussy, and tits of the highest quality on the planet, and based on what I'd told them, the likelihood of them sharing in some of that as the week went on was quite high.

I could see Ivy and Loren smiling at each other, and then at Rich and Jeremy. A few subtle moves, and soon the girls were sitting next to the guys and everybody had a cocktail in their hands with a little umbrella in it. The guys had quieted down by this point, but I easily believed they'd be ready on a moment's notice.

After a while, the four of them wandered off, generally in the direction of one of the bungalows that I figured the guys had rented for the week. The rest of the group hung out under the shade umbrellas and some palm trees until cocktail time. Only then did Ivy and Loren reappear with Jeremy and Rich not far behind them looking satisfied and limp. All four of them dove into the pool and swam around a bit before joining us. I grinned to myself that the promise of coming to the island had been realized for the two guys on their first day there thanks to my horny friends. The girls both gave me a wink when they rejoined the group. No one said anything about their absence.

I watched Jerry and Val blend into the group, particularly with Fran catching up on her phone sex adventures no doubt. Rita joined them, and I saw an increasing interaction between Val's boyfriend Jerry and Rita, until the two of them went off together. At that point Val came over to me.

Val said, "Fran told me to be ... blunt with you. I'd like to make love with you ... now. I wanted to say this and do this the day we met in Newport, but ... well, now just seems the time. Are you ..."

I smiled up at her and interrupted, "I'd be delighted." I rose and the two of us sauntered off to my suite. I had one hand on her bare ass, finding it taut and exciting to stroke.

Thirty minutes later, I'd given Val six orgasms and blasted a gallon of cum into her tight twat. She was a moaner, and gave as much as she got. I skipped the Tantric routine, and just went for quantity with her. I knew we'd be having fun again later in the week. At her option, she chose to return to the group with our juices running down her leg; I think she saw them as some badge of accomplishment or conquest. Whatever, I thought she looked very sexy.

Jerry and Rita were already back from their assignation when we got back to our group beside the pool. Val went over to Jerry and talked to him. I got a kick out of watching him suddenly realize what the moisture on her leg was. He looked shocked, intrigued, aroused, and then horny again. Val led Jerry off to their bungalow.

The resort had three restaurants. We opted for a 'rehearsal' dinner at the most upscale one. This place required clothes, but the concierge told me we could be casual and risqué provided all body parts were covered. He suggested sport shirts for the men.

We had the entire group assemble in one side of the restaurant. There was a lot of gauze to the outfits that revealed most of what was beneath. Many beautiful sets of lingerie could be viewed across the entire place. Only a few of the other diners were attired so that nothing of interest showed through.

The dinner wasn't much of a rehearsal. We'd talked to a handsome black man who went by the name Bowman who was a justice of the peace in the nearby French community who had been recommended as 'the' person to perform the wedding. He'd had us write our vows, and also understood about the companion love and commitment ceremony that would also take place. He'd made some outstanding suggestions regarding the service. Bowman joined us for dinner, and was personable and a great conversationalist, telling us lots of tales about the Island and the many vacationers who came there to be married. For the most part his stories were interesting, but a few of them were risqué and indicated that Bowman had other assets that his wedding party often enjoyed.

Bowman was a virile native who could probably deliver a lot of pleasure to a woman. I could see several of my partners' eyes light up at the prospect of spending some after-dinner time with Bowman. He also seemed warm to the idea of hanging around with us.

I asked Fran, "You interested in Bowman?" I nodded towards the handsome black's muscular form.

She shook her head, "No, but Sheila and Ally are. Some of the swingers are in on it too. I think Mandy is going to set up a little rotational schedule in her bungalow for those that are interested. I might like to watch though ... and who knows, maybe I will give in for a few minutes just to have the interracial experience."

Eventually, I saw a seductively dressed Mandy come up to Bowman after dinner and do a lot of whispering in his ear, as she allowed one hand to provocatively rub his chest. Her flirting eyes told the whole story. Bowman eventually nodded and looked quite pleased with the way the evening was going.

Dinner broke up with various people heading different ways. Jeremy and Rich somehow ended up going off with Zoey and Kristen to their delight. Zoey had asked about the two of them, and I'd recommended a union. I trusted the two men, and knew they were fun loving, but also caring with oft-unappreciated romantic streaks in them.

Jean Henson had latched onto Ned, to his delight. Dave, Ivy, and René formed a triad interested in something more than casual conversation. Doug and Jane formed a couple about to fuck too, and that left Sheri slowly slinking in my direction hoping I'd fill her sexual needs for at least an hour or so. Before she got to me, Aidan intercepted her and introduced himself again; Sheri lit up at his offer, and they went off together. In one more surprise, I saw Matt and Marge making out in a dark corner of the restaurant. He had one hand up her very short skirt, and I would have bet any amount of money that his fingers were buried inside the sexy mature woman.

Next to Matt and Marge, Pam was making out with Jerry. Pete and Bob had Val double teamed next to them, so I figured Val would get a chance to try something that would definitely improve her credibility in her phone sex gambit.

Fran, Loren, and I headed back to our suite, but I expected we'd have company there. Sean and Gale were already there, naked and fucking. I chuckled because if I blurred my eyes, I could imagine Sean making love to a large beach ball. Rita came in behind me dragging Benson. She said, "We need a place to fuck, and your bed seemed so logical." Less than sixty seconds later, Rita and Benson were naked and coupled.

Fran, Loren, and I played with each other for a while. After a round of orgasms, Fran said, "Let's go see how Bowman is holding up."

We headed over to Mandy's bungalow. Before we got to the door, I could hear a familiar female groan as an orgasm hit her – Ally had just cum.

We went inside just as Bowman pulled a record-breaking cock from Ally's sweet pussy. Next to Ally, Helen lay back with her legs spread. Bowman rubbed his glans all over her pussy, smearing her generous pussy juices all around. Suddenly, he jammed about ten-plus inches of black cock into her pussy. Helen came instantly, her body turning a brilliant rose color as the blush of her orgasm swept across her hot body.

Next to Helen, Sally had assumed the doggie position. She was soon skewered by Bowman, but Walt was busy feeding his cock into her mouth at her other end. What a great scene.

Sheila came up to us. "He's great. Fran, you have to try him. His shaft touches places even I've never been touched before, and I just had some of the biggest cocks in the porn business in my pussy a month or two ago."

Fran looked and me, and I nodded. "Go try it, if you want, but remember the old saying: 'once you try black, you'll never go back.'"

Fran laughed. "I'm not worried about that, but this is my wedding eve, and I think I just want to be with my honey. Maybe if Bowman hangs around during the week I might try him, but for the next day, I'm only yours."

Loren said, "Could I try him?"

I nodded.

Loren drifted over to the bed, trying to assess whether there was some kind of pecking order to the various women who had or who wanted to fuck Bowman. After Nancy had a five-minute turn riding his huge cock, Loren seemed to be next.

Loren lay back, and Bowman ate her pussy a little before slowly sinking most of his long cockcicle into her pussy. Loren came about two minutes later and then started to enter that land where every little sensation or twist or turn produced an orgasm. I felt myself amazed at how satisfied she looked.

Apparently, Loren's writhing and tightness got to Bowman. He yanked his cock from her pussy, aimed up her body, and started to cum. Rope after rope of hot cum spewed from his cock and covered Loren from pussy to forehead. Bowman screamed his release.

Before Loren could move, Mandy and Sally were on her, lapping up every molecule of Bowman's cum. Mandy also thought a few of her fingers plunging in and out of Loren's cunt might add to the evening. Loren came twice more before the women turned her loose with a caring kiss. Some polite applause broke out around the room. Loren lay spent for a couple of minutes before she sat up and watched the rest of the action.

Bowman confessed he was done for the evening. Upon that news, the party in Mandy's suite started to break up. Loren and one of the other women who'd been cum covered by an earlier explosion left to hit the showers together.

Just before we left, Loren came and found me. She whispered to me, "Thank you." I got a big hug, "Being with Bowman proved something to me I should have realized all along ... you Steven Wallace are the man for me. He fucks. You make love, and the difference is all important. I love you so much." She kissed me again, and I knew I hadn't even suffered a dent in our relationship.

Fran and I left and headed to one of the large hot tubs we'd seen near our building. We got there and found Doug and Jane. They asked about the small gathering with Bowman and we filled them in on what we'd just seen.

Jane and Fran whispered a little, and Fran smiled. She nudged me towards Jane, "Make Jane happy. I'm going to cuddle with your brother."

I raised an eyebrow, but Doug stepped in. "I've been fucking all day, and I'm a goner until I get about eight hours of sleep. I'll gladly hold you Fran, but we ain't doing anything else – my mind is more than willing, but the body is weak."

I said to Jane, "Where?"

She hopped her naked form up to the edge of the hot tub. "Here. I want to fuck in public. I want to worry about getting caught. I'm feeling risky." She laughed. I wondered if she'd become desensitized to the protective shield around her on the Island, a shield that was probably watching us right now.

I moved close to her and she fondled my cock as we kissed. I responded pretty quickly as I always did in her presence. As I passed my 'seven' heading for an 'eight' on my hardness scale, I just moved forward slightly and penetrated her pussy. Jane moaned in happiness.

Beside us, Doug had wrapped his arms around my nude fiancée. In less than twenty-four hours she'd no longer be my fiancée, she'd be my wife. I found that thought daunting and exciting in the same breath. She looked so happy and content with everything going on in her life. I felt glad to be a part of it.

After a lot of loving, I filled Jane up and we had that happy glow two lovers do when they've successfully merged not only their physical bodies, but also felt the union of their spirits and souls. I had that same deep connection with Jane I shared with the others. It was a different and deeper kind of love than the casual warm feelings I'd had with others.

After we relaxed and washed off in the warm night air, Fran, Jane, and I headed back to our suite. Doug went off to find Sheri. I aimed him at Aidan's room and bed, knowing that Sheri would have had a great fuck by then. Doug finally had surprised me about how laid back he'd become about sex, even when his wife and teenage daughter were indiscriminately fucking at the party. I don't think he worried about his teenage son, but he looked intent on bedding Kristen when I looked over at the two of them and how close they were talking. Sheri on the other hand, had immediately taken to group sex like a duck to water. Many times now, I'd been the beneficiary of her amorous personality.

Given the late hour, I thought I'd go to sleep right away, but this was also my last night as a single man so I lay awake and brooded about that situation. Tomorrow afternoon, my life status would forever change. I realized how monumental the coming day would be, and I lay awake thinking about what my coming family life would be like.

To start with, I felt unbelievably loved, not only by Fran but by Jane who lay snuggled against me with her nakedness alluring even in my sated state, and all the other women or 'sisters' as some of them liked to call themselves. Personally, that term sounded a little cultish to me so I avoided the term except to refer specifically to Fran, Sheila, and Ally who actually had a blood-tie family relationship.

* * * * *

The morning of 'The Big Day' I awoke late because of the late bedtime the night before. The sun was streaming in the large French doors, but the rest of my bed and the other beds in the room were empty except for a snoring Aidan. There was only a note from Fran:'Gone to do girlie stuff before the wedding – hair, nails, spa, etc. See you, I hope, at our altar in the sea. I love you more than anything in the entire universe. F.'