Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 34

Story Info
A new home for the group and a happy ending.
4k words
4.8
32.3k
28

Part 34 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 34 - Sisters, Friends and Lovers

A new home for the group and a happy ending.

Zoey and Ned appeared from behind a tropical plant and joined us, Ned sitting down next to me. Zoey blew me a kiss, and from her look I knew she was trying to communicate her love for me.

Ned ruminated, "This was the best wedding and party after there's ever been on planet earth - maybe in all the universe. I love this and all you guys."

As the conversation wandered around to plans for the day, Ned said to me, "Steve, I've actually got something to show you about your future living arrangements, if you're interested. I have some plans and ideas about living arrangements, and some ... well, can I show you on my laptop? We've gone way beyond what I showed you a while ago."

"Heck, yes. When? Where?"

"Wait here, I'll be right back." Ned told Zoey what he wanted to order for breakfast and then he scurried out of the dining room. She ordered for him when the waiter came by. I got a kick out of how he ogled her tits, visible through the mesh t-shirt she wore.

Ned returned with his large laptop and opened up the Apple unit next to me. He hit a few keys and a 3D rendering of a luxury apartment appeared on the screen. He explained, "I had one of the guys I work with do this based on all the ideas I've been collecting from everyone over the past couple of months. He put this together and sent it down electronically yesterday. It's called a 'fly by' because you can use the mouse to navigate around the apartment just like you were walking around in it." He pushed the mouse and computer in front of me and said, "Here, you try it. Hold the mouse button down to move otherwise you can stand and just turn around slowly with the other button."

I started to play with the 3D rendering. Fran came around and looked over my shoulder. The apartment was spectacular, from the views of the Boston skyline out the large windows, to the modern furniture and kitchen that opened onto a spacious dining area that blended into a large living room.

"Ned, this is fabulous. I want to move in."

"Go to the bedrooms and baths - down that hallway on the right."

I re-aimed the mouse and started to 'walk' in that direction. The first door opened into a huge master bedroom with multiple king-size beds. Off that room were several walk-in closets, and a master bath and shower room that could easily accommodate a six people.

Fran said, "Oh, Ned. This is so good. You're work is making me homesick for this place, and I know it's just a pipe dream."

Ned instructed me, "Go to the next room."

I 'walked' back into the hall and in the next few rooms I found a media room on the inner core that could seat sixteen, an art studio, a craft center, and several other multi-purpose rooms. Several of my lovers wanted something like this, and here it was, complete with easels, storage areas, craft tables, and more.

Ned said, "Keep going down the hallway."

The next two rooms were guest bedrooms, each with a beautiful bathroom. The lightness of the decorating and use of modern lighting made the rooms bright and cheery. A further room on the corner of the building was another large bedroom with multiple king beds again. The hallway turned and ended up back in the living area.

I asked in amazement, "How many people did you see living here?"

Ned said, "Up to sixteen full-time residents, plus I designed for up to six guests. You missed a couple of the bathrooms and the elevator foyer."

Fran said, "Is this place real? I mean does it exist somewhere?"

Ned smiled and cryptically said, "Sort of."

The rest of our group had gathered to look over our shoulders at the rendering said in unison, "What do you mean 'sort of'?"

Ned said, "In square footage, one half of this is a unique twentieth floor condo unit in a Cambridge building called Harbor Towers. It's near the Museum of Science and I mentioned it a couple of months ago. The window views in the rendering are actually photographs out the windows of the unit. It's for sale."

I asked "What about the other half we'd need, and what's it cost?"

Ned laughed, "The other four condo units that make up the rest of the floor are about to come on the market separately I'm told, probably over the summer. The five units together make up the entire floor. Given that we could assume some of the common space on the floor, it'd give the single-floor unit about seven-thousand square feet."

Fran nudged Ned, "Price. Come on, what's it cost?"

Ned shook his head, "To buy the units and put them together into something like this, we're talking about six to eight million. We'd also have to petition the condo association to combine units ... and well, there'd be some other headaches too. I'm not sure the City of Cambridge would let us do it either."

I said with a tone of disappointment in my voice, "That's a lot of money, certainly nothing I could come up with."

Fran said, "Steve, don't give up so easily. We'd all buy shares of the finished unit. There could be about ten or eleven of us that go in on the purchase and renovation."

I said, "Even at the low end, that'd be like each of us buying a $700,000 dollar home. Banks aren't going to think kindly of financing this kind of deal either, and most of our group don't have an income to support that kind of debt service."

A feminine form came next to me and pulled my arm around her waist. She leaned up and kissed me, "But I do."

I turned to Zoey as she gazed into my eyes. I raised my eyebrows inviting her to explain.

Zoey said softly, "I am in love with all of you - men and women alike. I've never been so happy as when I'm around Steve and the rest of you. I can't imagine my life not having each of you in it. I've made love with each of you ... and I mean love. We all just did a commitment ceremony to each other a couple of days ago, so I'm bound to all of you. I also happen to have more money than God ... and ..." Tears started to flow from Zoey's eyes; I'd never seen her become so emotional except at the wedding when I'd kissed her as part of my commitment ceremony. She continued, "Nothing, and I mean nothing, would give me more joy than to make this happen for all of us."

I turned and Zoey sat in my lap. I kissed her. "Are you sure?" I asked. "You've got Kristen, Pam, Bob, Pete, and I don't know who else down in New Jersey that love you too."

Zoey sniffed, "They'd have to visit. I'd move Kristen up here if she wants. The others are good friends, but I'll see them often enough. We'd have those guest bedrooms too." She pointed at the computer.

"What about the Mendenthal Foundation?"

Zoey recovered a little and chuckled, "I'll move the management of it to Cambridge. I saw new and beautiful office space only a few blocks from this place when we were near the Museum of Science. We can be anywhere."

"Taxes?" Matt asked.

Zoey replied, "We're pretty tax proof as a foundation - most of our stuff is charitable. It'd only be what we draw as income. We could even work it so that the foundation owns the condo and 'hires' us to live there and maintain it. I have lawyers and accountants to figure all that stuff out." She paused, looked from face to face, and added, "Please, please let me do this for you."

Fran knew Zoey was well off, but not how well off. She asked, "Wouldn't this put a dent in the foundation's working capital?"

Zoey shook her head; "No. Even at ten million for the project, that's not even a half-a-percent of what the foundation is worth."

Several people whistled as they figured out what that implied. Fran's eyes got big. She reached over and held Zoey's hand, "Please be sure about this. I don't want to get my hopes up and have you change your mind."

Zoey kissed her, "Darling, I am madly in love with your husband ... and you and your sisters and everyone, and I think he feels the same way about me, and I know you and your sisters do. This will be a big living together experiment for all of us, and I can't wait to start."

I announced, "I think we just got another permanent new housemate." I kissed Zoey on the cheek and she actually blushed. We hugged.

After a few minutes of questions, and various changes in conversation, Fran whispered in my ear, "Steve, let's go make love to Zoey. She really put herself out there - a big risk of rejection. Let's show her how much we care about her."

I rose and sidled up beside Zoey. Without saying a word, I put my arm around her, kissed her temple, and led her away from the group she was standing with towards our room. It took about twenty feet before she got the idea of what was going to happen. Fran had also joined us.

Zoey said, "You know I'm a slut, right?"

I nodded.

"And that even though I love you two, I'll want to fuck other people on a regular basis."

Fran and I both nodded.

"And, I need to be satisfied on a daily basis ... lots of fucking and cum."

"Yes, we know that, and that's why we love you too. You fit right in with all of us."

"And, you don't mind me moving in with you - for sure?"

I stopped and pulled Zoey to me. Fran came in tight against us. "Zoey, we love you. It has nothing to do with the sex or money or anything. You are a nice person, and you just took a big risk that we'd reject you. Well, we're not rejecting you; far from it. We want you to feel as though you belong, have a permanent home with us, and have a circle of friends - including us - that love you as much as is possible."

Zoey launched herself into my arms for a kiss, and then did the same with Fran.

Two minutes later, I had my cock buried to the hilt in Zoey's warm interior and we were kissing some more. Fran nudged my upper body away so she could lower her twat to Zoey's mouth. As she did, Zoey's tongue came out like a snake and wove itself into Fran's cunt, licking and sucking as it went. Fran moaned, and the two of us kissed.

We changed around several times, and then I filled Zoey with love juice, and told her over and over how much I loved her. Fran was there too.

* * * * *

The new condominium had four long sofas in a line facing the large windows that looked out on the spectacular Boston skyline on the other side of the Charles River. We looked out over the top of the Museum of Science in Boston. Casual chairs faced each other in front of the sofas. The room was probably twenty-five feet wide and a hundred feet long, with many seating areas or conversation pits, and at one end a spacious kitchen and large dining area.

Zoey and I were serving wine and hors d'oeuvres to our housemates in the middle of the grand room: five men and eight women. Altogether, sixteen of us who had moved into the huge condo we'd built in Cambridge.

For the first time, everyone was in attendance. The women included Fran, Sheila, Ally, Jane, René, Ivy, Loren, Zoey, Kristen and Marge. The men included Aidan, Matt, Ned, Rich, Jeremy, and me.

The occasion for the wine was Fran and my first anniversary and the end of our third week in the newly renovated condo. After everyone had their beverage of choice, I raised my glass, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is a monumental evening and I need to make some toasts." A murmur from everyone encouraged me to continue, "First, I want to raise my glass to my beautiful and loving wife. Without trying, she makes my life perfect and a dream I'm sometimes afraid I'll awaken from. I love her more each day."

I sipped my wine as I looked over the brim at Fran, and then continued, "And my second toast is a continuation of the first, but it is to each of you. I love each of you, and somehow we have found some magic formula about living together the way we do. I want to reaffirm my love to each of you and express my wish that this joy in our lives will never end."

A chorus of 'We agree!' rang out from everyone.

There had been some marvelous additions to things over the year. Zoey's legal team helped us petition the condo board, the City, and navigate the various construction rules and regulations so our project could move rapidly. The Mendenthal Foundation bought the entire twentieth floor of the condo building, and with the push of a lot of money renovated the entire floor to comply with Ned's plans in about eight months.

Ned had accepted our invitation to move in with us, along with Matt. Zoey and Kristen also moved up from New Jersey to be with us. My work colleagues Jeremy and Rich had fallen for all the women in my group, including my wife, and we'd accepted them as part of our group.

Aidan had moved back in with us, leaving the two couples in Farborough to develop their families; he'd just finished selling the condo in central Cambridge a month before. Gale had a little boy who has remarkable features like Chip. Nancy had a little girl over the year, and no doubt Lyle is the father.

We'd worked out an arrangement with Zoey for each of us to pay a fixed percentage of our disposable income to her charitable foundation in lieu of some other rent arrangement. This makes it tax deductible. The terms were generous for each of us, and true to form, Zoey told us she didn't care whether we paid anything or not.

The Mendenthal Foundation owned the condo, and officially was using the living space to conduct a long-term experiment in polyamory and group living, specifically how a mixed group of friends, some married and some single, could live together in an urban setting with full benefits - read sexual - between the group members. We even got paid a small stipend. Friends of Zoey's, two psychologists - one at Harvard and one at Princeton - were conducting the multi-year study. Thus, four times a year, we each expected to get interviewed and fill out a long questionnaire about how we felt about each other, the arrangements, living conditions, and the issues we were facing.

Some comfortable but loose pairings had started to form similar to the arrangement Fran and I had. Rich and Sheila, Loren and Ned, Jeremy and Kristen, Aidan and Ally, and Matt and Ivy, more or less gravitated towards each other. That said, the precept of non-exclusivity continued to carry through the group, thus it wasn't unusual to see any one of us with anybody else in our 'intentional family,' particularly at bedtime.

While Marge lived with us during the week, she had taken to going back to New Jersey on Fridays until Monday to be with Malcomb, Marion, and Pat, the group that had assembled around her husband. They were nice people, and I'd visited with them several times when I was working at TCI headquarters.

Not surprisingly, affinity groups around certain hobbies started to form. About half the group loved to ski, so the previous winter they pooled their funds and took a seasonal lease on a ski lodge in Vermont. While at one time or another we all went up there to see the place, the die-hard skiers were there frequently when there was snow on the slopes. Besides the ski group, there were also the museum buffs who hung out at the latest exhibition whenever they could. Another group, overlapping of course with all the others, enjoyed rock concerts, a European trip, warm weather in the winter, and sports or the gym.

Each of us developed a unique sense of tolerance for the others, and a vibrant appreciation for the diversity in our group. We were in love with each other, we were an intentional family, and we held at the highest and most important part of our lives our smooth participation in the circle of friends and lovers. Did we have frictions and drama? Of course, but we each believed we did better by far than most other relationships at resolving those situations quickly and without lingering animosity.

We still held the group or circle meeting each month that I'd started years before. Perhaps because of our married status, the group often deferred to Fran or me in some of our collective decisions. I continued to act as the ad hoc head of the circle, but easily gave up the lead for any particular project or activity to one of my 'partners.' We made sure the whole atmosphere of the circle was fun, joyous, and even spiritually uplifting.

Fran and I were more in love than ever. While we shared ourselves with others who we loved, but there was that special part of us for each other. Zoey had also adopted us as her lovers, so spent a lot of time with us. We loved her companionship and affection.

Fran stood on the heels of my toast and said, "I would also like to make a toast to my husband and lovers." She held her glass high, and I noticed it looked more like water than wine or champagne.

Fran said, "I love my husband, and I love each of you. We have come through that awkward period we sometimes called the honeymoon period, and now we have these beautiful mature relationships with each other without the burning intensity that we started with."

Several in the group said loudly, "Hey, speak for yourself. I'm still burning with love for you too."

We laughed.

Fran moved over to Ned, leaning in and kissed him. She said, "I want to thank Ned especially for designing this beautiful place and acting on our behalf with all the contractors to make it happen in record time. Without him this would have been a two or three year effort to complete." Ned's home was also on the real estate market, but he was sure it would sell quickly because of his creative interior design work.

We all looked at Zoey, and Fran moved to her. "Of course, Zoey had a little to do with making this happen too." We chuckled because of the understatement; without Zoey we'd still be back in the crowded condo Aidan was selling. She pulled Zoey up into her arms and the two women kissed. Zoey continued to stand as Fran extended her hand to her sister Sheila who then stood and kissed her.

Fran said, "My sister and I sort of started this entire family with Steve a few years back. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if we'd gotten mad and jealous at each other and not had a threesome that night. Fortunately, we decided to share instead of fight. That sharing has led to the relationships with and between each of you. Now, we have lots of sisters we share with." Fran gave Zoey a peck on the lips, and the pair grinned at each other, and I sensed there was a secret there.

Fran moved between Sheila and Zoey, put her arms around their waists and repositioned the three of them in front of where I sat. She said for all to hear, "Now, we are at another turning point in our relationship with you, Steve, and with each other. I hope you're all still up for being tolerant and up for more changes in all our lives."

Fran reached down and took both my hands in each of hers. She simultaneously brought my left hand to Sheila's tummy, and my right hand to Zoey's svelte abdomen. She forced me to rub and smooth the fabric of the pretty dresses they wore, and then she pulled both my hands to her shapely body, holding them against her abdomen.

I looked into her eyes and then the eyes of Zoey and Sheila searching for meaning. My peripheral vision I saw Loren and Ally smiling broadly, and then Jane broke out into a wide grin. I was missing an obvious something here.

Suddenly, the light dawned as I looked back across the glowing faces of three of the women in my life. They were each grinning at me.

"You're ... you're each pregnant?"

Fran, Sheila, and Zoey each shook their head in the affirmative. Zoey said softly, "Yes, Daddy."

I stood and embraced the three women. As I moved to them, I said, "The father ..."

The three women said, "You're it. You have good little swimmers. Yep, no doubt."

I broke into a broad smile as my arms pulled the sisters and our adopted sister into my arms. "I love you all. This is great news. I am so ready to have a family."

Aidan leapt to his feet, "I must give a toast to our mothers and our daddy to be. Now I know what we'll do with some of those rooms between the two large bedrooms - nurseries." He laughed and we all toasted, the pregnant women each drinking water I discovered.

12